Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:02 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1398, Confidently Wrong wrote:Sorry i forgot townies dont try to get read as town ever. They judt accept the shitty arguments and lie down.. thats the real townie way right malcom
You could actually try and engage with my reads on you and why I think you could be scum instead of dismissing every single argument ever made implying you could be scum as that of someone who is not as enlightened and as skilled as you are. I've admitted I could be wrong and I will consider other options. I personally do not think Lowell is scum - you thought the same way about Loftwing D1. I disagree with your read re Lowell and barring a major change won't be voting there today, but will consider Kenny as a possible elimination at the moment.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Confidently Wrong »

In post 1397, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1395, Confidently Wrong wrote:You dont care why lowell wasnt the counterwagon after loftwing wagon dissolved at all and it shows. Lowell town because reasons!!!! No tmi here no sireee

Just has to be the easily findable town CW who is definitely not spewed by scum.
I've said I would consider Kenny as well. I literally said above I am open to alternative ideas and will not simply tunnel you. Go and read my post.
No. You are not open to lowell. That is who i want. I have found reasons for kenny town . I have found reasons for fancy town. I have found reasons for you town. I have found reasons for BBT town. I have found reasons for Irrelephant11 town. I have reasons for eira town.

Bbt is the *only* person who plausibly could be fooling me here.

My only reason for lowell town is that he voted right on mafia. Thats it.
We ignore the really absurd pushes he tried to make against myself, mala, and CSF(WHO WAS TOWNREADING ME BTW)
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:03 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1401, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 1397, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1395, Confidently Wrong wrote:You dont care why lowell wasnt the counterwagon after loftwing wagon dissolved at all and it shows. Lowell town because reasons!!!! No tmi here no sireee

Just has to be the easily findable town CW who is definitely not spewed by scum.
I've said I would consider Kenny as well. I literally said above I am open to alternative ideas and will not simply tunnel you. Go and read my post.
No. You are not open to lowell. That is who i want. I have found reasons for kenny town . I have found reasons for fancy town. I have found reasons for you town. I have found reasons for BBT town. I have found reasons for Irrelephant11 town. I have reasons for eira town.

Bbt is the *only* person who plausibly could be fooling me here.

My only reason for lowell town is that he voted right on mafia.
Thats it.
We ignore the really absurd pushes he tried to make against myself, mala, and CSF(WHO WAS TOWNREADING ME BTW)
Well yeah, that's a pretty good reason to townread someone.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:05 am

Take out the fact that they voted for mafia - what is townie about lowell?
What about the way mafia interacted around lowell is towny? (No probability arguments btw i dont need that shit)
What about the way lowell reached their conclusions was townie?

I am of the belief that the positioning was *too good* and at key moments.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:05 am

IT IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE AS YOUR SOLE REASON FOR FUCKS SAKE
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:05 am

Now i see how ive been able to win off busses so easily in the past rofl
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:06 am

fancy i resent you for not tracking either lowell or myself
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:06 am

Even kenny
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:07 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Lowell's suspicion of Loftwing was consistently and he was actively encouraging others to hammer the slot. That's more than just distancing.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:08 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 794, Lowell wrote:
In post 785, Irrelephant11 wrote:CW could be scum trying to power a miselim through. I think loftwing is a pretty good flip

We should consider making a flip happen sooner rather than later because this weekend is a holiday weekend for everyone in the US and we have about 2.5 days left in this game day, during which the American players might barely post (e.g. me, I'll be hanging with family)
I agree with this, especially as one of the folks who will be more out than in this weekend. And the way the loftwing wagon just seems to be floating there with no one wanting to hammer makes me feel good about it. The last vote is always the hardest--come on folks, someone be a hero.
Lowell's actively arguing for Loftwing to be hammered here. Given neither of them ended up being eliminated there was clearly room for escape. I feel like Lowell being scum rests on incredibly bad scumplay here, which is possible, but I'm not really seeing it.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:08 am

See i would self vote here but i know that no one will listen to me abojt lowell so i want to thunderdome lowell here and now and no one contribute arguments for lowell. Let him make his case. I will SHOW YOU he is scum.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 am

That was when it was lowell vs loft
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 am

You see thing but you do not look at what thing is a part of (context)
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:10 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1405, Confidently Wrong wrote:Now i see how ive been able to win off busses so easily in the past rofl
Thing is, without wanting to sound too complacent, feels like we're in a good place here because odds are overwhelmingly in favour of town. We have scope to get it wrong for a turn probably. My worry re you being scum is that there's a complete desperation to get rid of Lowell here against all other targets which doesn't necessarily feel like town trying to win the game, it feels like scum fighting for any escape they can find.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:11 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1411, Confidently Wrong wrote:That was when it was lowell vs loft
And neither of them went out. The entire argument for this basically rests on the idea all three scum were basically constantly pushing each other D1. There's bussing and distance, and then there's active self-sabotage.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:11 am

I have no urgency to get lowell now or later as scum
In fact id want it after vig is dead
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:12 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1410, Confidently Wrong wrote:See i would self vote here but i know that no one will listen to me abojt lowell so i want to thunderdome lowell here and now and no one contribute arguments for lowell. Let him make his case. I will SHOW YOU he is scum.
To be fair, by your reckoning, we could vote for you and then Lowell, and we'd still win the game comfortably. I'm happy to let Lowell make the towncase for themselves though and analyse it based on that. I could go more in-depth but I see the point that on the very small chance Lowell is scum it's maybe best to let them formulate an argument for their town status without giving them too much of a case to make if they're scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Lowell »

@CW you got me. Scum plan was a Lowell double-bus. *chef's kiss* Stop tunneling bro.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1384, Confidently Wrong wrote:Loft and shoshin were scum theatering around the kenny slot. I really think that slot is spewed town that way fwiw.

Did anyone but myself open up any scum isos post flip?
I could see it as theater. I'm not sold like you are. Also :yawn: :roll: yes obviously I opened ISOs your condescension is tiring, take a deep breath and try treating others like they're putting in the work, too. Just because you have a high postcount doesn't mean the rest of the pl aren't thinking.
In post 1385, Eiralox wrote:yes I'm considering Loftwing being a planned bus. If so, it's either kenny or irrelphant to me.
@Eiralox
How would kenny be an active member of a planned bus here?
In post 1392, Confidently Wrong wrote:on god just fucking take me out of this game and confirm me town
My legacy is lowell scum
I cant be fucked to argue with a bunch of stubborn people who cant think further than surface level why people bus in games and why showing work is important. Lowell fucking bleeds tmi and people ignore it because "hurr durr they were right on scum" mf look at the fucking gamestate and how convenient it is to lowell

Fucking hell.
I really don't think you're getting eliminated today. Can you just, like, try on a happy face for a minute? Things are fine. You've made your point, Lowell will not escape scrutiny this game day. That doesn't mean people who disagree that he's the most likely scum are somehow mean or bad
In post 1396, MalcolmTucker wrote:Trying to figure out if you are deliberately being this condescending to make me doubt my read or out of townie frustration.
lol relatable
In post 1410, Confidently Wrong wrote:See i would self vote here
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I've been in the tunnel, I was in one recently, it felt like everyone was being an anti-town jerk because nobody was going point by point acknowledging what I had to say, they were just going "eh I don't agree". I was very upset. I was also: wrong.

Consider your username and meanwhile give us all a minute to find some free time and engage with points made
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1401, Confidently Wrong wrote:I have found reasons for kenny town .
can you elaborate on this again? Just like, lay out your kenny thoughts for me?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1410, Confidently Wrong wrote:See i would self vote here but i know that no one will listen to me abojt lowell so i want to thunderdome lowell here and now and no one contribute arguments for lowell. Let him make his case. I will SHOW YOU he is scum.
Honestly dude I'm not "making a case" for me being town, that's not how it works. And I've never been more right about a mafia game than this one. Besides, my "case" is that I was right about loftwing and pushed him even after others (you) were saying "oh nothing to see here, great claim!", then joined the push on gamma while others (you, again) were like "weeeelllll, let's give him more time I'm not so sure what about LOWELL???" And I've already heard your awesome response of "WIFOM DOUBLEBUS THATS WHAT YOU WANT US TO THINK OMG" enough that I don't care to hear it again.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1395, Confidently Wrong wrote:You dont care why lowell wasnt the counterwagon after loftwing wagon dissolved at all and it shows.
Lowell wasn't the counterwagon to loftwing because I chose to vote frederick. It was literally up to me. Why do you think this makes lowell scum?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

Ugh some1just vote cw or kenny or irrell or whatever soz we can end this ego conference and hopefully hit scum or not have vig hit vt after I hinted at them being vt. I mean........ just end it tbh.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I wish there had been more votecounts on previous days...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”