Post by RCEnigma »

In post 7340, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7337, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7331, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7327, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5363, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5235, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavorlater

Vote Count 1.275 Frogsterking (ProfessorDrapion, Enchant, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lukewarm)

3 Malakittens (Rad, Klick, Bellaphant)
3 Taly (Malakittens, Bell, Cephrir)
3 Dunnstral (BlueBloodedToffee, Roden, JohnnyFarrar)

2 JohnnyFarrar (Off the Hook, RCEnigma)
2 Enchant (Frogsterking, T-Bone)

1 Cephrir (Cat Scratch Fever)
1 Klick (Mathblade)
1 Dancing Puppets (Best Bird)
1 PookyTheMagicalBear (Dwlee99)

Not Voting (MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Dunnstral, Dancing Puppets)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesMala on V/LA until the 16th
Titus V/LA
I think Best Bird is V/LA too
Wedding week and new job expect less from me
Unless you believe ALL of Mala/Frog/Taly/Dunn are town please vote them

We need the day to end

It’s impossible to keep up with anything at the rate of posting

I gotta go
Is this you?
It is.

My point was to generate content where people talk

This hasn’t happened.
It has. You can choose to read through it or not. But that’s a you thing. We don’t need another 100 pages for that.
But we do need some

There is pages not content

All of the reads here barring the one Bell said he doesn’t believe are “I townread Ceph more than Taly” it’s copy pasta

This game feels like it never left RVS
Iso them then. I’m fairly sure the slots townreading ceph have at some point talked about their townread of ceph. Regurgitating the same information isn’t going to help town.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 7347, Lukewarm wrote:Timeline.

Frogster has 7 votes out of 14. ProfessorDrapion, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Mathblade, Lukewarm, JohnnyFarrar, Enchant

Frogster claims Role cop. (5850)

Luke, Pooky, and Drap
all say they still want to kill him anyways.

T-Bone
suggest we don't kill Frog (role is plausible as town) 5849

Enchant
unvotes, and says we should not kill a town PR 5877 (6 votes on Frog)

Nancy
is around, but does not comment on frogster. Is still pushing for ceph

CSF
defends Frogster (5887)

Ceph says we should not clear him for his claim.

Bell
starts hard defending Frogster from Elim. (6019)

Rad
shows up, and directly tells me to stop voting Frog (6119)

Math
shows up, and says that he does not really want to elim an investigative claim (6132). and then unvotes

[Down to 5 votes on Frog]

Ceph starts asking about doing his gladiate (6186)

two (math and enchant) of the seven people voting frog unvoted, and three other people were actively trying to dismantle the wagon (CSF, Rad, and Bell)

There is no way that scum!Ceph feels the need to save scum!Frog here.

Anyone arguring that scum!ceph did this to save scum!frog needs a new reason why scum!ceph did this here.
Remote, but not ruling it out. Scum!Cephrir could also be afraid of post Frogster wagons. This situation makes slots valuable for VCA.

~Titus
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

But you can’t even do it in a few simple sentences

I literally am falling asleep betweeen posts

ISOs of a game this size is not feasible for this many players

You should be able to do a simple paragraph why Taly over Ceph?

This feels like redirection
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:11 am

In post 7347, Lukewarm wrote:Timeline.

Frogster has 7 votes out of 14. ProfessorDrapion, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Mathblade, Lukewarm, JohnnyFarrar, Enchant

Frogster claims Role cop. (5850)

Luke, Pooky, and Drap
all say they still want to kill him anyways.

T-Bone
suggest we don't kill Frog (role is plausible as town) 5849

Enchant
unvotes, and says we should not kill a town PR 5877 (6 votes on Frog)

Nancy
is around, but does not comment on frogster. Is still pushing for ceph

CSF
defends Frogster (5887)

Ceph says we should not clear him for his claim.

Bell
starts hard defending Frogster from Elim. (6019)

Rad
shows up, and directly tells me to stop voting Frog (6119)

Math
shows up, and says that he does not really want to elim an investigative claim (6132). and then unvotes

[Down to 5 votes on Frog]

Ceph starts asking about doing his gladiate (6186)

two (math and enchant) of the seven people voting frog unvoted, and three other people were actively trying to dismantle the wagon (CSF, Rad, and Bell)

There is no way that scum!Ceph feels the need to save scum!Frog here.

Anyone arguring that scum!ceph did this to save scum!frog needs a new reason why scum!ceph did this here.
And none of this makes Taly!scum only Ceph!town.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 7345, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 7322, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7316, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 7309, RCEnigma wrote:If you DO NOT think ceph is scum, vote Taly.
If you DO NOT think Taly is scum, vote Ceph.
What if you think neither scum? Yeah I would 100% vote Ceph > Taly but the more sensible option is to no lim.
I’ve already said I don’t think either are scum. You don’t want to vote Taly because you townread them and I’m on the other end. But I’m averse to a no elim just to save 1 person in my maybe town pool.
WHY are you averse to abstaining in order to save a maybe-town? Cephrir is a maybe-town for me but I'm still voting to abstain because I think either elimination is bad. Voting Taly is giving the bad players what they want, and voting Cephrir is just punishing him for being weak-willed.

~GE
Because you are valuing the life of potential town over information for the town. Taly flipping town says to me, DP pretty much conf-town. I can focus on the slots that tipped the scales between Taly being glaciated or Johnny being gladiated. And if some info came out about Johnny then it slims that pool down no? Plus whatever other info comes out from invests etc.

Then I can look at who was pushing Taly before all the gladiate stuff and why, etc etc.

But if we no lim I’m still no closer to knowing if Taly is town or not, I don’t know if the slots that pushed the gladiate target over are town or not because I don’t know if Taly is or not. And so on.

Does that make sense?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7354, RCEnigma wrote:
What if you think neither scum? Yeah I would 100% vote Ceph > Taly but the more sensible option is to no lim.
I’ve already said I don’t think either are scum. You don’t want to vote Taly because you townread them and I’m on the other end. But I’m averse to a no elim just to save 1 person in my maybe town pool.
WHY are you averse to abstaining in order to save a maybe-town? Cephrir is a maybe-town for me but I'm still voting to abstain because I think either elimination is bad. Voting Taly is giving the bad players what they want, and voting Cephrir is just punishing him for being weak-willed.

~GE
Because you are valuing the life of potential town over information for the town. Taly flipping town says to me, DP pretty much conf-town. I can focus on the slots that tipped the scales between Taly being glaciated or Johnny being gladiated. And if some info came out about Johnny then it slims that pool down no? Plus whatever other info comes out from invests etc.

Then I can look at who was pushing Taly before all the gladiate stuff and why, etc etc.

But if we no lim I’m still no closer to knowing if Taly is town or not, I don’t know if the slots that pushed the gladiate target over are town or not because I don’t know if Taly is or not. And so on.

Does that make sense?
Not really.

This entire argument can be replaced with Ceph instead and pick a different lock town player
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #7356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Replacing Klick
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7268, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7261, T-Bone wrote:
In post 7256, Dwlee99 wrote:Was the timing of cephrir's gladiator coincided with saving frogs from being eliminated? Cause if so they could be partners
It effectively saved Frogster, Mala, Dunn, Johnny (I think those four had the most votes)
I think frog/Johnny would be the only likely cases.
yep I bussed Johnny for 200 pages and then. decided to not finish the job
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 am

In post 7348, Dancing Puppets wrote:I’m liking Math’s posting, I think Pooky’s wrong. I don’t see why scum!Math would state the overwhelming obvious - that there’s a dogpile on Taly.
We need to meld. I
don't
like Math's posting and it's easy for scum to state the obvious to pocket town. Assuming Taly is town, then scum!Math has zero to lose drfending them. Either a) Math is successful and Taly is grateful (probably) or b) Math fails and is viewed as correct. That's assuming Taly is town.

Those rationales apply regardless of alignment. What really bothers me is Math saying the game is like RVS and not voting anyone. Doubly so because Math is a proponent of VCA to solve and going no lim is from his PoV picking for the game to languish with no hydra partnet that might benefit from no lim.

I find it odd we perpetually disagree on Math.

~Titus
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Off The Hook »

~GE

Does that make sense?
Again I'm not certain Ceph is town but my vote is on no yeet. Why is Taly uncertain to you?

~GE
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 7352, MathBlade wrote:But you can’t even do it in a few simple sentences

I literally did. This is why I feel like you are spewing disingenuous bs. I do regret giving your slot a day but it is spilled milk at this point.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Rce is town, who is rce voting?!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7273, Taly wrote:I still don't feel like I've received sufficient reply from Ceph's POV on this gladiate nor do people refute my reasoning of scum motive.
i answered

take it or leave it
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 7355, MathBlade wrote:

~GE

Does that make sense?
Not really.

This entire argument can be replaced with Ceph instead and pick a different lock town player
Ok, then replace every Taly with Ceph.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7358, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 7348, Dancing Puppets wrote:I’m liking Math’s posting, I think Pooky’s wrong. I don’t see why scum!Math would state the overwhelming obvious - that there’s a dogpile on Taly.
We need to meld. I
don't
like Math's posting and it's easy for scum to state the obvious to pocket town. Assuming Taly is town, then scum!Math has zero to lose drfending them. Either a) Math is successful and Taly is grateful (probably) or b) Math fails and is viewed as correct. That's assuming Taly is town.

Those rationales apply regardless of alignment. What really bothers me is Math saying the game is like RVS and not voting anyone. Doubly so because Math is a proponent of VCA to solve and going no lim is from his PoV picking for the game to languish with no hydra partnet that might benefit from no lim.

~Titus
Does it matter?

My hood partner said I have an open vig on me.

It’s more important town has the information then I die and C&G can give my last reads
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7363, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7355, MathBlade wrote:

~GE

Does that make sense?
Not really.

Ok, then replace every Taly with Ceph.
I did as I read? It makes your paragraph meaningless

There’s nothing here.

Ceph is more town because post ABCD
Taly is scummy for post EFGH

Those are reasons unique to them

You’re arguing an information elim not that Taly is actually scummier than Ceph

In other words you didn’t answer the question asked
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 7359, Off The Hook wrote:

~GE

Does that make sense?
Again I'm not certain Ceph is town but my vote is on no yeet. Why is Taly uncertain to you?

~GE
Their recent posting is good but it’s under duress. If their earlier posting left an impact on me I would probably be voting ceph here? But I can’t be sure on that. Just from the games that I’ve played with Taly I’ve never had an unsure feeling toward them, it was always a very definitive read one way or the other but I haven’t played with scum!Taly so my hesitance to put a hard read down is what is leaving that possibility in my head.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:20 am

In post 7364, MathBlade wrote:
We need to meld. I
don't

~Titus
Does it matter?

It’s more important town has the information then I die and C&G can give my last reads

Wait, your hood partner is saying they'll shoot you? If you have an open vig, wouldn't you want a flip to make your reads as accurate as possible?

~Titus
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #7368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 7352, MathBlade wrote:But you can’t even do it in a few simple sentences

In post 7357, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7256, Dwlee99 wrote:Was the timing of cephrir's gladiator coincided with saving frogs from being eliminated? Cause if so they could be partners
It effectively saved Frogster, Mala, Dunn, Johnny (I think those four had the most votes)
I bet you no one would be complaining if you did. The ultimate irony.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 7333, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7326, Taly wrote:Elaborate on Ceph townread oof
I mellowed out on thinking ceph was scum for his early wagon reaction. And they have been pursuing slots that I feel are scum (particularly math and Johnny) which is why I think his gladiate was dumb but he went on the whims of slots he trusted at the time so whatever. I don’t think he’s scum for it I just think it was a bad play with decent intentions.

Read all of that as Ceph is thinking about the game along similar lines that I am. With the exception of “Taly has to die or I have to die”
@ math

Also my argument for voting Taly is not that I think Taly is scummier. But no limming is dumb to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7367, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 7364, MathBlade wrote:
We need to meld. I
don't

~Titus
Does it matter?

Wait, your hood partner is saying they'll shoot you? If you have an open vig, wouldn't you want a flip to make your reads as accurate as possible?

~Titus
No they said someone threatened to shoot me.

I want as much information from everyone having to actually defend their read.

Why is Taly town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

HURT: Math
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #7372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 7357, Cephrir wrote:
Sorry misquoted Math too.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7369, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7333, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7326, Taly wrote:Elaborate on Ceph townread oof
I mellowed out on thinking ceph was scum for his early wagon reaction. And they have been pursuing slots that I feel are scum (particularly math and Johnny) which is why I think his gladiate was dumb but he went on the whims of slots he trusted at the time so whatever. I don’t think he’s scum for it I just think it was a bad play with decent intentions.

Read all of that as Ceph is thinking about the game along similar lines that I am. With the exception of “Taly has to die or I have to die”
@ math

Also my argument for voting Taly is not that I think Taly is scummier. But no limming is dumb to me.
No liming is dumb to you.

This means pick between Ceph and Taly

You pick Taly because she’s scummier unless you are scum

Please try again
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #7374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:23 am

Post by T-Bone »

Why the fuck did that happen again??? Burn this website down I am literally using the quick reply box!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”