Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2671, implosion wrote:Why is it obvious you wouldn't play like you did if you were scum with penguin?
pushing other people to give information about the yeet leaves me open to scrutiny for looking for other wagons and is beneficial only via wifom of "scumtisi wouldn't do this" which i do not rely on as scum because town is stupid and you can't count on them to come up with such arguments

entering the day with "there was a bus ackchually" is not the idea i wanna start planting in people's heads after bussing

i'm also not gonna so easily drop it if i do decide to take that angle because murdering on wagon then off wagon is overall easier than the other way around

if i'm gonna bus, i'm gonna come up with better arguments than "lol ye lurking is scummy" or however else i said it on d1 because if you wanna bus, you have to appear like you have Great Reasons why the person is scum, rather than jumping on as an afterthought

if i did decide to do whatever the fuck i did do on d1, then i would've used the info i got from my ~pushing for info~ to both appear to have a cleaner trajectory on the game, and to remind everyone that yes i indeed did do that

like, you can argue "but datisi have big scumrange" and claim i did these things because wifom or because i was planning a month ahead to make this post, but i simply don't play scum like that because then i either have to (1) hope town draws these conclusions themselves or (2) make the arguments myself, and both of those are things that i can't rely on as scum
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Datisi »

here's a hot take

there is exactly one scum within implosion and enchant, but fuck if i know which is which

i'm going for a walk now, later
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:57 am

Post by fireisredsir »

idk how hot of a take that is, fmpov if you're town then enchant is very likely scum

and even if you're not town then enchant is probably scum tbh
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

okay i lied, i got distracted by things and now it's 1am, i'll start on it in the morning before work

i think is kind of faulty in thinking s_s would be open to get yeeted if he's a mason and his buddy ari got killed, because whoever counterclaimed him would have to have Very Good relations with both gamma and aristeia, and off the top of my head, it seems unlikely

anyway

@fire, who are you thinking of as a most likely partner to enchant now?
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2678, Datisi wrote:because whoever counterclaimed him would have to have Very Good relations with both gamma and aristeia, and off the top of my head, it seems unlikely
won't go into this too much but this is not unlikely at all imo

idk even if enchant is scum but i feel like there's probably only one town in [you, enchant, s_s] and i don't know who it is

idk if ari's thoughts about whether we should push SS or not still apply given that maf missed masons on the NK. so maybe he should be left alone another day? i dunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2678, Datisi wrote:i think 2672 is kind of faulty in thinking s_s would be open to get yeeted if he's a mason and his buddy ari got killed, because whoever counterclaimed him would have to have Very Good relations with both gamma and aristeia, and off the top of my head, it seems unlikely
I don't think that really matters much to the argument-- it's just that scum presumably wanted to kill a mason and scum might have thought Ari was masons with me, but of course if I'm scum I know she isn't, making her less likely to be a mason.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Also, as my banner indicates, I am low-ish activity this week. But I will be around.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

im still starting to get my bearings with my new job. will try to post something of value soon
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i mean it could just be enchant? why did enchant not hammer andante and then decide to hammer andante later? it kind of seemed like interest in fire existed when enchant first said they weren't going to hammer but then when it was andante or nothing enchant decided to drop it

does enchant + fire make any sense? i still feel the same way about fire there's something missing and i'm not sure if it's scum indicative or not but it could be.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Fire

Nah, just nah.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

something's been missing ever since june 29, 2022

yea idk it prob is enchant. wish we had flipped there yesterday but maybe thats partly my fault for not pushing it hard enough

it is probably significant that enchant was efforting and towntelling and looking like they were solving while they were under pressure and then went back to enchant business as usual once the pressure was gone

i don't exactly feel super confident in it but idk if ill ever feel super confident in an enchant read so whatever
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by Enchant »

You know you dying next anyway right?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i might, but since im not as confident in locking datisi as town anymore then that is p dangerous cause the poe is too big

so id rather not
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Enchant »

If Datisi maf, and you are not, you get curbstomped basically.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:36 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

nooo he would never, i am pocketed
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Enchant »

Let's just admit that game is bet on one of us being mafia and otherwise town lost.

So gg i guess.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2684, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Fire

Nah, just nah.
this is not what i was expecting to happen
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

(that was meant as a "hey enchant, can you talk more about your thoughts on the game" post, if that wasn't clear)
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

It doesh't need explaining.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

i disagree
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

i disagree with disagree
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

enchant plz
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:12 pm

Post by Enchant »

What?

WHO ELSE IS MAFIA THEN?
YOU?

Either way, fucking look.

There's 7 ppls.
2 are masons. Uhum.

I exclude myself as well. Yes i claiming VT, like it was not obvious to everyone. It's like 3 conftown already (FROM MY POV).

For win i need find another VT and persuade everyone else to not decapitate both of us. That's ALL. I had right idea that it could be Andante BUT NO, we starting hesitating, which made me question things that maybe fucking i am wrong. WE SHOULD KILLED FIRE AND IT'S INSTAWIN REGARDLESS IF HE TOWN OR NOT. I RUINED EVERYTHING.
... Again. I blame everyone else anyway. My ego can't afford blaming self all time.

Literally just came from game (TERMINATOR) with same conftown balance (i don't know who masons here though), and it's complete different, i am incredeble pissed off that i hammered Andante and all that's because instead of lemoning fire instantly like we supposed to do AGES ago, we started OH MAYBE IT'S ANDANTE with strange dodgeball. If we played it more singleminded and limmed fire, we could win already! Literally, what we doing?

Just kill Fire with Fire or if you have questions WHY ENCHANT IS NOT SCUM then bash them at me away, not make some bullshit like "idk maybe enchant" without real context.

Also masons, for mafia it's blatant who you are anyway at this point, so you can as well CLAIM, so you don't get CCed by mafia on elo and lose hilariously. I am not forcing though. Yep.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2697, Enchant wrote:WHO ELSE IS MAFIA THEN?
well yes, this is something i was hoping you would provide an answer to

and why you want to kill fire as opposed to someone else

don't see how killing fire!town would've been insta-win (or fire!scum, for that matter)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

highkey tempted to townread that ~outburst~ anyway, but

due diligence etc
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”