ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Like you can all vote me over I really don’t give a fuck but Butterflies is like LockWolf to me.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #14576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14572, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14569, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my poe is down to drapion - johnnyfarrar - off the hooook
Again, vote Butterflies.
As if we didn’t need more proof that you’re going to flip scum.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:39 pm

In post 14568, butterflies wrote:
In post 14559, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14345, Off The Hook wrote:Tracking us would have cleared some paranoia from multitasking suggestions

~GE
Hmm actually idk if this can be a wolf.

I’d always go Butterflies over this any day.

VOTE: Butterflies
In post 14560, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14462, butterflies wrote:I understand so why is Drap voting you then?

He claimed he was going to track you but no explanation, just a vote.

^^^^^^
Like this is wolf with TMI.
In post 14561, ProfessorDrapion wrote:@Pooky
@Hook
@BestBird

I mean it’s fine if you vote me out, cause it does seem like a jerk move to do I’ll admit.
But trust me on Butterflies here.
You really don’t care what you have to do to self-pres, lie push repeated miselims. I’m happy with my vote.

“Lol repeated MisLim”

Look at the VC brudhha, I tried to save all the town except for RCE and C&G.

I hard tried protecting Rad and Rad even called me lock town when he died.
I voted Malcolm repeatedly and pushing them over Mala in the end.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:41 pm

In post 14576, butterflies wrote:
In post 14572, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14569, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my poe is down to drapion - johnnyfarrar - off the hooook
Again, vote Butterflies.
As if we didn’t need more proof that you’re going to flip scum.
I’m going to flip town and I hope town is actually smart and know that your a wolf that clearly TMI’ed me and G&C.

Johnny I think is town and it might actually be you and Pooky and the reason I didn’t get a red on Pooky and the reason you attacked is because I stated I don’t track the same player twice which was a lie because I tracked best bird twice.

Also again.
Best Bird Town
ML Bait Town
I really want to say Johnny is town, always vote Butterflies before Johnny.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:42 pm

In post 14567, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I feel bad for voting you because I think you're a pretty good player with a fun style, but no way I trust you here anymore, drap.

Other than that, my vote would probably go on pooky. I think Malcolm only makes the kill when csf jailed them because the remaining scum can't risk a guilty at this stage, and I think pooky fits that bill. Otherwise I'm just entirely wrong on one of my townreads

Also I don’t think this post comes from a wolf tbh.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14530, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14528, Noraa wrote:why the drap votes?
Cause I claimed a fake result to gain an extra track without me being night killed.

Anyway I’m beginning to believe I might actually be wrong on Johnny.

I actually checked Best Bird last day, note why I said Best Bird was town for me and I checked Pooky tonight and both showed up as no visits.

Again, still don’t know if wolves have Ninja but I think these 2 are actually town.

However again I’m not entirely sure.
Like I definitely miss cleared someone.

I don’t think ML Bait votes Malcolm from all those VC’s as W/W.
In post 14575, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like you can all vote me over I really don’t give a fuck but Butterflies is like LockWolf to me.

Yeah you lied about tracking DNA because you clearly don’t gaf about being limmed and if I had any doubts - which I do not about you flipping scum, your shitpush on me just seals it.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 14574, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14567, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I feel bad for voting you because I think you're a pretty good player with a fun style, but no way I trust you here anymore, drap.

Other than that, my vote would probably go on pooky. I think Malcolm only makes the kill when csf jailed them because the remaining scum can't risk a guilty at this stage, and I think pooky fits that bill. Otherwise I'm just entirely wrong on one of my townreads
I think Butterflies also fits that bill and also showed TMI.
I mean yeah if you flip town here I'm obviously wrong somewhere. Could be butterfiles
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by butterflies »

And if town had been mass oxygen deprived of all of its collective brain cells and bought what Drap was selling, he’d probably push Noraa or fake a track on her tomorrow

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Best Bird »

stop engaging with drap and just yeet them.

you can't trust anything they say either way.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

VOTE: ProfessorDrapion
Pretty sure it’s him and Johnny.

~GE
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #14585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

i think drap is maybe town. like they're scummy as fuck, i completely agree this tracker whatever faking shit is a total shitshow. but also this seems like a miserable hill to die on for mafia :/
i guess im missing context from yesterday but if the DNA slot from yesterday were fairly SRed, it does seem ridiculous for scum to fake guilty them just to die today. like why not just push them along and let them die?
the opposite story is also massively bad but it makes more sense than scum making this awful move.

its bad to the point that its hard to see it as town btu i feel like the more its like that, the more likely it is town. town flailing imo looks way worse than scum flailing does most of the time. anyways i literally have no reads and just random thoughts. ribbet
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #14586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ngl I don't think its impossible that drapion is town and faked a guilty cuz "reasons" but we can't leave him alive atp even if he is town because LOL
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14584, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: ProfessorDrapion
Pretty sure it’s him and Johnny.

~GE
I really need to trust my reads. I thought both Toad and DNA were town but didn’t trust in those reads enough but I’ve been suss on Drap since his bs paranoia track on me but it always weirded me out how Math made it a point to fos Galron pretty much immediately after he repped in.

I also really hate how Drap keeps finding new reasons for continuing to push Taly slot, despite the mountain of evidence clearing them.

Drap voting me looks like scum in antispew.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14585, Noraa wrote:i think drap is maybe town. like they're scummy as fuck, i completely agree this tracker whatever faking shit is a total shitshow. but also this seems like a miserable hill to die on for mafia :/
i guess im missing context from yesterday but if the DNA slot from yesterday were fairly SRed, it does seem ridiculous for scum to fake guilty them just to die today. like why not just push them along and let them die?
the opposite story is also massively bad but it makes more sense than scum making this awful move.

its bad to the point that its hard to see it as town btu i feel like the more its like that, the more likely it is town. town flailing imo looks way worse than scum flailing does most of the time. anyways i literally have no reads and just random thoughts. ribbet
doesn't matter - slot can't make it to elo and we can't trust anything they say. that's why fakeclaiming as town is such a shitty move.

vote drap and let's move on.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 14530, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Anyway I’m beginning to believe I might actually be wrong on Johnny.
like does this come from scum
In post 14533, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like I haven’t hit correctly for so long and it’s honestly annoying.
or this
In post 14536, ProfessorDrapion wrote: Like my tracks have to be wrong right?
Every dead player and every alive player I tracked voted Cephrir here.
Was this Pure?
or this

i feel like im going to end up proposing a horrendous solve to this game in the next twenty pages, but drap is seriously giving flailing town. IDK??!?!?? like i feel like i could find a random town game of my own, and find quotes that give the exact same energy like so fast. anyways i dont trust my reads and you shouldnt either but i want to say this anyways so i feel like im contributing a lot to the game and being a solvy and cute frog. ribbet!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 14586, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ngl I don't think its impossible that drapion is town and faked a guilty cuz "reasons" but we can't leave him alive atp even if he is town because LOL
why not???? if you believe he is town, why cant he live?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #14591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

because I can't rely on him to play to town win condition.

if he's town, it means he decided to fake a guilty track on someone town and got them mislimmed and that's not playing to town win condition.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14585, Noraa wrote:i think drap is maybe town. like they're scummy as fuck, i completely agree this tracker whatever faking shit is a total shitshow. but also this seems like a miserable hill to die on for mafia :/

Yeah he could have faked a guilty on a more widely tr slot but he still gets a miselim. I’ve heard of bad town faking wrong guilties on scumreads but he he knowingly lied about tracking DNA to CSF.

If he actually tracked BB - is that for the second or third time now? Lost count - when BB said he had no more NAs and was no longer talking to Luke - so that’s also incredibly suss but it would still look a helluva lot better than actually lying about a fake track. I really do think he very likely flips scum here.

He claimed a “paranoia” track on me and then wanted to run up BBT before he had a chance to claim. Us, who he claimed to hard tr > a slot BBT - whom he claimed to hard sr.

Besides Bella and BBT who made it beyond obvious that he was healing Drap, he tracked two neighbours, a medium apparently twice who claimed in thread to holster, a mason, lied about a track on town to allegedly live another night for what to claim - to no shock to ANYONE - that BB didn’t go anywhere? BB who claimed to use his last visit on Luke who he hasn’t even been in touch with for awhile - that’s seriously why he fake guiltied DNA?

I do not EVER have a near fucking meltdown as scum at the prospect of Taly getting gladiated here. I had to battle with Titus in our discord because she wanted to vote them rather than no lim and then there’s proof from flipped town!DNA that Math was trying to drive a miselim on us right in their pt.

So I don’t believe any townie seriously thinks it makes an iota of sense for us to be scum here.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14589, Noraa wrote:
In post 14530, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Anyway I’m beginning to believe I might actually be wrong on Johnny.
like does this come from scum
In post 14533, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like I haven’t hit correctly for so long and it’s honestly annoying.
or this
In post 14536, ProfessorDrapion wrote: Like my tracks have to be wrong right?
Every dead player and every alive player I tracked voted Cephrir here.
Was this Pure?
or this

i feel like im going to end up proposing a horrendous solve to this game in the next twenty pages, but drap is seriously giving flailing town. IDK??!?!?? like i feel like i could find a random town game of my own, and find quotes that give the exact same energy like so fast. anyways i dont trust my reads and you shouldnt either but i want to say this anyways so i feel like im contributing a lot to the game and being a solvy and cute frog. ribbet!
He’s doubting his read on Johnny but he’s trying to drive a miselim on us? So your point is?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14592, butterflies wrote:when BB said he had no more NAs and was no longer talking to Luke
???

I'm still talking to Luke.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14592, butterflies wrote:BB who claimed to use his last visit on Luke who he hasn’t even been in touch with for awhile
????

Again, not sure where you are getting this...my last shot was on Luke, but i've been speaking with him...
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14591, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:because I can't rely on him to play to town win condition.

if he's town, it means he decided to fake a guilty track on someone town and got them mislimmed and that's not playing to town win condition.
But it even is worse than that. He claims to have done it to clear BB for either the second or third time now?

But you’re of course right, faking a guilty track is antitown as fuck but I still think his vote and push on us reeks of antispew.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14594, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14592, butterflies wrote:when BB said he had no more NAs and was no longer talking to Luke
???

I'm still talking to Luke.
In post 14595, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14592, butterflies wrote:BB who claimed to use his last visit on Luke who he hasn’t even been in touch with for awhile
????

Again, not sure where you are getting this...my last shot was on Luke, but i've been speaking with him...
Oh? My bad then, I thought you two stopped talking?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Nope.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Noraa »

i know in the past, i would do hella stupid things as town and town would never forgive me for it. and i remember always wishing they would so idk, i dont agree that anyone antitown needs to die and that we dont even need to try to read drap at this point because of the things he's done.

i need to homework for a bit. back in a few

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”