Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #14825 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:22 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11815, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 11800, Taly wrote:Why
Rad
is even scumread is still lost on me.
There are dozens of posts outlining why people think Rad is scum? It's not difficult to find them, this feels like a particularly weak attempt at a defence.

Yep, here it is.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14826 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11190, Taly wrote:
{Drap/Roden/butterchurn)
are off the lim table

and I townread
Rad/CSF/Pooky/Nancy/T-Bone

also I remember people doubting
C&G's
posting restriction validity and I thought that was a lot of fluff for no reason. Why?
Taly had pretty good reads.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14827 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:34 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 7654, Taly wrote:9 Cephrir (ProfessorDrapion, JohnnyFarrar, Taly, Off the Hook, T-Bone, Lukewarm, PookyTheMagicalBear, Rad, Dancing Puppets)
8 Taly (Dunnstral, Cephrir, Frogsterking, Klick, MalcolmTucker, RCEnigma, Roden, Bell)
MathBlade wrote:
In post 7651, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 7649, MathBlade wrote:What 180 on Taly?
I thought you flipped your read on them, if I misunderstood you, please feel free to correct me on that.
I have no read

My top theory is she is scum but that’s a theory
back it up with a vote im tired of this fencesitting
Math/Taly interactions look unaligned.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14828 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Roden »

Gonna be reading over some stuff but I think we just kill Johnny today, Pooky's death kinda heavily incriminates him

But like, let's not rush the vote this time
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14829 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:38 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean I figure I'm going today, if not today then tomorrow. I don't envy my fellow townies tomorrow. I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

Pooky kill obviously implicates me and I think it points away from Noraa toward someone like BB or Butterflies. If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz I think scum Nancy (if she is scum) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.

That's my 2. Here for questions.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #14830 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14805, Mislim Bait wrote:Have you even backread though?
you can't argue about not townreading anyone the day before elo when you haven't backread.
easy for you to say when you don't have 500 whole ass pages that you haven't read. i wont gain anything from reading like ten pages. if i want to get something out of that, i need context and thats like at least 50 pages. hell no
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14831 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14810, butterflies wrote:
In post 14803, Noraa wrote:i dont townread anyone. being cleared is a different story. dont see any reason why you, best bird, or butterflies cant be scum. i dont see why you're town and nancy is capable of faking that read convincingly as scum. idk about best bird
Then you’re incapable of reading me. I repeat I don’t ever have a near fucking meltdown over Taly gladiate as scum and even Luke did a 180 on his sr of me after that anc Bell also hard tr me after that.

Do I also need to requote Pooky who locktowned me? He sussed me in White Flag but here, he has as lockclear. Think about that if you seriously want to solve this game.
i didnt read whatever gladiate thing happened and i think your scum game and town game are very similar or at least i cant tell the different. i cant read you and i dont like trying to read you because you get upset with me regardless of alignment unless i say you're town. i dont want to upset you but i also cant just give you a town pass when i see no reason to townread you! im sorry i cant read you but i dont see a reason you have to be town here and im not willing to read the meltdown because i will probably tr you after that but my read has zero value because i would think that regardless of your alignment because im weak to ate. what am i supposed to do???? like i cant just magically spawn a cabd brain overnight i literally dont know what you want from me. like could you be town? yeah? would i be able to tell either way? no.......
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14832 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14815, Off The Hook wrote:taly slot can die for all i care. nothing seems memorable when i think about that slot.
???????????????????????? i have been spamming the roof off and there's nothing memorable? what are you on
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14833 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14815, Off The Hook wrote:im fine with the current poe, ive been sus of johnny for awhile and i think itsnonly strengthened.

taly slot can die for all i care. nothing seems memorable when i think about that slot.

i know im town, if im the chosen elimination so be it.
what worries me is who was miscleared if its only one of the ppl in miselim baits poe..? is it butterflies or miselim bait..? i feel miselim bait would be the one but i wanna see what theyve been cleared for since i clearly missed that.
so you think the scum team is johnny and me? dont talk about my predecessors i dont care about them nor can i defend anything they said because i didnt say it. i repped in 500 hundred pages in and shit about taly does not resonate. talk about me. why is NORAA scum?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14834 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14817, Off The Hook wrote:were scum that comfortable with rodens reads..?
does roden even have reads? all i remember was him defending drap.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14835 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14819, Off The Hook wrote:wasnt the noraa hammer pretty weird though ://

it seemed like noraa was defending drapion but then they just switched up and hammered??

maybe im just overthinking things
the day was never going to end on a different elimination. i mean yeah, i thought drap was town but he couldn't live to elo. plus my hammer was the cutest so it doesn't really matter.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14836 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 14828, Roden wrote:Gonna be reading over some stuff but I think we just kill Johnny today, Pooky's death kinda heavily incriminates him

does it? i really want johnny to be town honestly, to the point that its not even logical. but like i think any kill could be framed as "oh that incriminates johnny"
like has anyone here townread the dude for the past five days? litearlly anyone could die and you could find a post calling johnny scum
like could he be scum? yeah, but this isnt the reason.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14837 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 14830, Noraa wrote:
In post 14805, Mislim Bait wrote:Have you even backread though?
you can't argue about not townreading anyone the day before elo when you haven't backread.
easy for you to say when you don't have 500 whole ass pages that you haven't read. i wont gain anything from reading like ten pages. if i want to get something out of that, i need context and thats like at least 50 pages. hell no
like hell I've read 500 pages I can't even say that I've read half of it. I don't think anyone ever did read that much this game
and you obviously don't need at least 50 pages to get a read on someone like you TRed drap instantly right after you subbed yesterday.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14838 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Noraa »

thats very different
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14839 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:31 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I figure I'm going today, if not today then tomorrow. I don't envy my fellow townies tomorrow. I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

Pooky kill obviously implicates me and I think it points away from Noraa toward someone like BB or Butterflies. If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz I think scum Nancy (if she is scum) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.

Cool, Johnny’s scum. :]

Roden is confitown, so this is seriously bad.

Johnny also knows that this is my towngame, since I’m playing EXACTLY like I did in BOTH incarnations of that insect game.

VOTE: Johnny
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14840 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:41 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14831, Noraa wrote:
In post 14810, butterflies wrote:
In post 14803, Noraa wrote:i dont townread anyone. being cleared is a different story. dont see any reason why you, best bird, or butterflies cant be scum. i dont see why you're town and nancy is capable of faking that read convincingly as scum. idk about best bird
Then you’re incapable of reading me. I repeat I don’t ever have a near fucking meltdown over Taly gladiate as scum and even Luke did a 180 on his sr of me after that anc Bell also hard tr me after that.

Do I also need to requote Pooky who locktowned me? He sussed me in White Flag but here, he has as lockclear. Think about that if you seriously want to solve this game.
i didnt read whatever gladiate thing happened and i think your scum game and town game are very similar or at least i cant tell the different. i cant read you and i dont like trying to read you because you get upset with me regardless of alignment unless i say you're town. i dont want to upset you but i also cant just give you a town pass when i see no reason to townread you! im sorry i cant read you but i dont see a reason you have to be town here and im not willing to read the meltdown because i will probably tr you after that but my read has zero value because i would think that regardless of your alignment because im weak to ate. what am i supposed to do???? like i cant just magically spawn a cabd brain overnight i literally dont know what you want from me. like could you be town? yeah? would i be able to tell either way? no.......
I have given lots of extemely valid reasons for my read and I’ve been hard tr your slot since even before the gladiate. I also don’t think it’s OtH either. I think Johnny probably just scumclaimed with that last post. Butter fk confitowns Roden and Johnny was in insect game like Taly yet he has a completely different read on me here, so totally not buying it and iirc, someone said that Malcolm was giving Johnny hedgey reads or something?

But Noraa, if you have time, please reread the gladiate. It seriously looked like your slot was getting whacked and I was totally demoralized over it. In our discord, Titus told me that she’d rather vote a tr > a no lim and I told her that I would lose complete motivation for playing in that case and would probably just prodge for the remainder of the game, which I would have because I was that strongly opposed to voting you and are you seriously going to suggest I was trying to pocket Yeet? I’ve been consistently hard tr your slot since the getgo and OtH as well. It’s all in my ISO.

Who the 2nd scum is, I have no clue but pretty damned sure now after that last post, one of them is probably Johnny.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14841 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:46 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I figure I'm going today, if not today then tomorrow. I don't envy my fellow townies tomorrow. I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

So Sherlock Scum, please please tell me how Pooky nk EVER implicates me. I’ll wait. I can’t wait to rub this in Drap’s face.

hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14842 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14785, butterflies wrote:@BB, does Luke have any idea?
his last idea was pooky....

waiting on Luke's current opinion, but i'd like to go with johnny, and I know Ceph would as well.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14843 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

.....roden is a claimed mason who's claimed partner flipped town....so....yeah....
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14844 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:11 am

Post by butterflies »

Pooky kill obviously implicates me and I think it points away from Noraa toward someone like BB or Butterflies. If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz
I think scum Nancy (
if she is scum
) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.

This is a scumpost btw, Johnny clearly doesn’t care about what my alignment actually is. I would expect town!Johnny to be far more interested in actually trying to case me than arguing that I need to be stopped
IRRESPECTIVE Of MY ALIGNMENT.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14845 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:52 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 14844, butterflies wrote:Johnny to be far more interested in actually trying to case me
Lol have you ever seen me case anybody?

I think if I die and then mislim dies in the night this game just goes your way because no one is going to argue with you. If you're town that's great! But I'm honestly not as sure as you seem to think I should be.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14846 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Roden »

In post 14834, Noraa wrote:
In post 14817, Off The Hook wrote:were scum that comfortable with rodens reads..?
does roden even have reads? all i remember was him defending drap.
I've had scum reads but pretty much all of them already flipped or did something to turn my read around on them. For instance, I also was paranoid about Pooky, and thought maybe him and OTH made a big brain play by intentionally getting Luke killed and then revealing that Luke enabled the scum Venge kill to clear themselves of any suspicion. Because why would scum intentionally kill off a player that granted them a huge advantage and then reveal that advantage to everyone later?

But uh, then Pooky died before me...so that's kinda impossible now...

Though I do find it interesting that Pooky was killed so late into the game, and after my Mason partner too.
In post 14836, Noraa wrote:
In post 14828, Roden wrote:Gonna be reading over some stuff but I think we just kill Johnny today, Pooky's death kinda heavily incriminates him

does it? i really want johnny to be town honestly, to the point that its not even logical. but like i think any kill could be framed as "oh that incriminates johnny"
like has anyone here townread the dude for the past five days? litearlly anyone could die and you could find a post calling johnny scum
like could he be scum? yeah, but this isnt the reason.
For the most part, enough people have been town reading him and been against voting him out for the last five days. I didn't even have a good reason to want to keep him around, I just thought that he was fun to play with and liked his vibes.

The reason I think Pooky's death implicates scum!Johnny is because Pooky was a Cop who had a lot of good reasons to be town read by everyone, and most of the suspicion against him was paranoia that he was still alive really late into the game and that he was making pushes on mis-elims. But the moment he seems ready to take out Johnny next, he dies. You also have to take into account that he was probably the most influential player left in the game, so killing Pooky is the most logical choice for scum!Johnny.

And if Johnny is town...why doesn't scum just leave Pooky alive to lead another mis-elim on town!Johnny? Taking Pooky into ELO after that + all of the paranoia building in the background around him would've made him the ideal scapegoat.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14847 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:21 am

Post by butterflies »

+1

This and Johnny’s post saying it in some nonexistent unverse points away from Noraa but towards me. Johnny fucked up because Roden nk implicates no one but Johnny still hasn’t explained why I ever kill Pooky when like yoi said, he’d be an easy paranoia miselim.

I’m absolutely gobsmacked that Noraa’s buying into this even a little bit. I expect this from honourary scumsiding faking-guilty-on-townDrap but I expect better from Noraa.

Noraa, in White Flag you claimed to trust Pooky’s read on me. Why not here?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14848 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 14840, butterflies wrote:But Noraa, if you have time, please reread the gladiate. It seriously looked like your slot was getting whacked and I was totally demoralized over it. In our discord, Titus told me that she’d rather vote a tr > a no lim and I told her that I would lose complete motivation for playing in that case and would probably just prodge for the remainder of the game, which I would have because I was that strongly opposed to voting you and are you seriously going to suggest I was trying to pocket Yeet? I’ve been consistently hard tr your slot since the getgo and OtH as well. It’s all in my ISO.
Titus? Also I don't know what yeet did, but assuming they weren't a really big presence. Either way, there's more reasons to giving a town read than pocketing. If you looked so good and towny from it like you claim, wouldn't that be reason enough to do it at all? im psyching myself out about this now but i dont think me reading that is going to help. i really dont see why you town reading me and being upset over a gladiate are reason you are town. like you do this to me every game and it makes me extremely paranoid of you because i dont see the logic behind your posts and im trying my best to not be like nancy is scum for this because i know you do this as town too. if you are town, i doubt im going to have an easy time coming around to that but this is not helping and only making me extremely fucking paranoid.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14849 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 14846, Roden wrote:For the most part, enough people have been town reading him and been against voting him out for the last five days.
not the impression i got from yesterday

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”