Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:47 am

Post by T3 »

Menalque died in the night. He was a Mafia Goon.
scamper died in the night. He was a Town Mason.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:54 am

Post by T3 »

VC 5.1
Not voting (9): Datisi, Titus, Dannflor, fireisredsir, GuiltyLion, Thestatusquo, Frogsterking, DeasVail, Ausuka
Day 5 will end in (expired on 2022-10-19 11:56:00). With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

hey friends, i'm a little busy irl so quick word from me:

scamper and i reread most of the game together last night, and while we did have a few disagreements, we agreed on a poe of {mena, shea, frogs, fire}, with preference for the first two.

when i get home in a few hours, i can summarise our thoughts and why we consider every other player clear - but the current tldr version is

i reread 212 pages of this game last night, and i once again came to the strong conclusion that shea/gamma are nowhere near clearing for shea and i will very very likely not rest until shea is dead today
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

am interested in hearing your thoughts on shea, fire and dv in particular

maybe i'm just confbiased but i do still think it's fire here

i have been townreading relly/shea slot all game and have not really felt like he's been scummy at any point?

and dv is like ... not really sure why he's being cleared here? i dont like hard scumread him but did A Little Rereading overnight and i think his associatives with baltar are kinda worse than i remembered

my reads kinda suck so i'm not going to start a shitfight over anything but zzz
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

i think the 5 goons idea is probably correct. i guess the last scum could also be some sort of pr, not sure how much it matters at this point without any way of verifying

4 goons + sk is possible but like, seems a bit mean for the scum and also i think in that case we just win? so probably not worth bothering with
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 8029, Ausuka wrote:4 goons + sk is possible but like, seems a bit mean for the scum and also i think in that case we just win? so probably not worth bothering with
well if titus doesn't die by f3, we'll know
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

Oh my god I’m so mad at myself that obscure slot didn’t die like days ago
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Dannflor »

I still kinda lean Frogster here but I’m interested in hearing your case Datisi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

This brings me to the precise problem here. It's uber rare but it might be in my best interest to prod dodge after getting a mass claim.

Scum can attempt to use me for their advantage, if they think I'll shoot town. But if they think I shoot scum, then they kill me.

I would like Datisi at EoD to make two readwalls depending on shea's alignment. I do feel shea is a misvig I had to bait in case scum had to bait given the unknown possibility of a scum doctor/rb.

P.S. an sk shoots n1 most likely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

Btw I don't know if i would go as far as clearing dannflor but i do think the menalque flip looks very good for him and am not really scumreading him rn
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Datisi »

titus, you think we should be massclaiming here?
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't think the shea/gamma interactions are clearing but i kinda thought the shea/obscure ones are? especially both of them together?? so like with mena flipping scum i don't think that would be where i'd want to go first

i think its frog, would like to look at dv again now that im not thinking it's GL

which btw i don't think it is anymore bc i don't really think the issues i had with his pushing for wagoning obscure to get the HEM shot away from his partner really make sense at all with HEM being scum
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:06 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i guess it's not impossible reading it again but idk seems p unlikely to me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

If Titus thinks Shea is a misvig then it's probably fire. I'm probably going to continue lurking, it seems like chiming in periodically is an effective playstyle for me once the early game is complete.

VOTE: fire
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Datisi »

ok, i'm finally HOME, i have COFFEE, time to paraphrase 5 pages worth of mason dialouge

hang tight
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8038, Frogsterking wrote:If Titus thinks Shea is a misvig then it's probably fire. I'm probably going to continue lurking, it seems like chiming in periodically is an effective playstyle for me once the early game is complete.

VOTE: fire
I don't get it, am I supposed to vote Shea or not? I think I misread Titus's post.

VOTE: Shea
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8035, Datisi wrote:titus, you think we should be massclaiming here?
Yes. If it's 3 remaining scum with 9 alive that means 2 miseliminations left. 2 conftown left. No conftown to guide elo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

how in the everloving fuck would there be 3 scum remaining

i was counting on there being one left
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

hardclaim Informed Townie, there are 7 scum in the game. you're welcome
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Dannflor »

Is there a specific order people want
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't think there needs to be a massclaim today but I guess if people really want to we can?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:27 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i assume she meant 2 bc otherwise the math doesn't check out but still, that would be a lot
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8043, Ausuka wrote:hardclaim Informed Townie, there are 7 scum in the game. you're welcome
What the fuck? How are we ever supposed to beat that? Like I know we got vigs, but triple masons and informed townie vs 7 groupscum?? That makes me not even want to play anymore.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, so i'm gonna separate the thoughts we had on each player, then add whatever else is there into ~notes~

as i said before, we believed the correct poe to be {mena, shea, frog, fire}, vaguely in that order, with everyone else being townie enough to not be immediately considered

also, some notes will have (s) or (d) at the end. meaning the point was brought up by either scamper or me (and some maybe repeat bc we were doing our rereads at different times)

guiltylion

- he is townie because he was one of the rare people that actually seriously considered scamper's scumread on hem on d2 (, , ) (s)
- and the posts surrounding it are probably not s/s, as vpb probably doesn't have great associates w the last scum either (d)
- interactions with baltar prob not scum/scum, and also scamper said he's found it easy to see where gl has been coming from in the game, so he's a bit stornger townread for scamper than for me (s)

ausuka

- vpb's interactions with his buddies should probably not be overthought, since all his interactions with flipped scum have been... very bleak. so the baltar/ausuka fight is very likely t/s (d)

dannflor

- hem has a lot of posts on day 1 that were shitpushing dannflor, to the point where they do not look s/s and where dann might just be clear off hem flip alone (, , , , , , , , , quickly turned into ) (s)
- prior to the vc in , which had s/s gamma/hem wagons, he voted gamma. scum is less likely to vote the lesser scum wagon in this scenario (same as deasvail) (s)
- and don't feel like s/s (d)
- feels opportunistic and not s/s (d)

deasvail

- around the competing wagons of hem/deas, obscure was having a really really awkward read on hem (lol,), and instead tried to help push deasvail () (s)
- prior to the vc in , which had s/s gamma/hem wagons, he voted gamma. scum is less likely to vote the lesser scum wagon in this scenario (same as dann) (s)
- the vc in is townie for deasvail (s)
- obscure was cosistently pushing deasvail throughout the whole game, and that is probably not s/s (s)
- csf's vote on deas in and the vc in - csf knew that both her and tweetie are on borrowed time this game and would flip eventually. so csf was probably trying to push a cw to tweetie to at least get one town flip there (and she was pushing deas) (s)
- on page 33, gamma and hem are having a shitfight, that we now know is s/s - in that light, don't think deas is scum because gamma kept ignoring his vote/scumread on her (d)
- page 51 is the first time that deas interacts with scum about the read on me (reminder deas was townreadign me early, hem gamma vpb were either scumreadign me or seeing me in a negative light) (d; scamper told me this is stupid because deas was rather inactive and didn't have opportunity to react, i told him to fuck off) (we didn't actually have that conversation i would never tell him to fuck off)
- probably not a bus vote by deas (d)

fireisredsir

- is oof (s)
- fire going "maybe both wagons are right" at the time in , when the wagons are obscure and deas, while he himself is pushing deas, is horrible (d)

frogsterking

- bad interactions with hem, defending him (, ) while having very few direct interactions with hem (s)
- the awkward read vpb had on frogster (d)
- is awful (s)
- hem did not interact with frogs at all (s)
- awful interactions with/around tweetie prior to her yeet - the awkward , defending tweetie (), attacking deasvail (, , , ), BUT flipping back to tweetie right after scamper and dann vote her () (s)
- that time scamper called out frogs for literally lying about eira's meta and nobody gave a shit (s)
- frogs being generous to tweetie/hem while not showing the same generosity to others eg. deas (s) (note: i am currently mulling over frog/mena interactions)

shea

- when i asked whether i'm insane to think he can be scum, scamper told me no. scamper said that shea should not live to endgame as there's too many odd things happening between his slot and csf's slot. also, he noted that shea's responses to pressure have felt weird when compared to everyone else's, which is something i was vaguely feeling too, since day 2.
- is like, a horrible post in retrospect (d)
- the reads given between hem and irrel are not good (s)
- is a very... brutal post (s)
- , with the knowledge of town-me and scum-baltar, is awful (d)
- also . and the quick turn onto vpb in does not make any sense (d)
- i compared shea's "i'm never scum with gamma!!!" to my yelling in open 857, where i was scum and i knew we were fucked but i kept very loudly and very persistently saying that my associated with flipped scum make no sense to be s/s
- is yikes (d)

miscellaneous

- fire/shea not s/s (d)
- page 162 is not s/s for fire/shea because it doesn't make sense that fire would be doing a lazy busvote on hem while shea would be doing a godwaful defense of hem (d)
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm tracker, Shea or fire killed whoever died last night.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”