Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8675 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 8668, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 8665, Dannflor wrote:Shea do you think this is going to get productive at any point
I think it already has been. I think its incredibly productive for deas and ausuka and whomever else is not voting frogster to see this utter sham of a fake scum read that he is ex post facto and hilariously trying to justify by digging in his iso and looking for any post that he can try to stretch to be similar to something he might be "feeling" about GL right now.
I do not think what frog is saying makes a ton of sense as either alignment honestly and he seems to just be incredibly tilted regardless?

I feel like what fire is doing makes more sense as a scum strategy than what frog is doing fwiw and I think my vote there is better right now. Pushing frog is like, idk I think pretty easy to do here because he's being so aggro and it's difficult to understand. Sorry frog.

Also I'm getting tilted at this website why does it keep logging me out aaaaaaah
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8676 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Did the "keep me logged in" function get unchecked? That happened to me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #8677 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Tilted town frogster definitely would have self hammered. Tilted scum frogster can't because it would be throwing. I legitimately believe this with all my heart.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8678 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8674, Thestatusquo wrote:Nah because I think if you're town here you're actively hampering the towns win condition right now so I think its the right move to lim you either way.
Aka tell yourself what you want to hear instead of attempting to solve the problem. Gotcha.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8679 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8677, Thestatusquo wrote:Tilted town frogster definitely would have self hammered
Make sure you give yourself the booty dance for underestimating my self control, too.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8680 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I think if scum are in fire and frog we probably win anyway so like idk maybe I should spend more time thinking about other people??? This game is hard tbh I think it's most likely to be fire but no one really feels like a good fit as last scum right now

I guess I'll like try and iso frog and read his early game while I'm on the bus today?

Pedit: I feel like if I was tilted town there I probably wouldn't self hammer? Or are you basing this off frog's personality that would make more sense. I don't really have a good enough understanding of him to analyse like that

Also I just woke up so sorry if this doesn't make sense I can clarify if someone asks
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #8681 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I just very strongly feel that frogster is the last scum here. It doesn't particularly matter if we go frog into fire or fire into frog but the thread would be a lot less chaotic if we do the former with the bonus point that I think that will also end the game a whole day sooner.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8682 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8680, Ausuka wrote:Or are you basing this off frog's personality that would make more sense.
He is trying to base it off of my personality and he is correct that most people with my personality would self vote out of spite.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8683 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8682, Frogsterking wrote:most people with my personality would self vote out of spite.
That's why I chose the quote in my sig.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8684 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8681, Thestatusquo wrote:that I think that will also end the game a whole day sooner.
Killing the player campaigning to end the days faster by voting out the scum is how you choose to find the fastest win in this scenario. Brilliant idea.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #8685 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Game day, my friend. I was jokingly saying I think we will not need to lim fire if we lim you because the game will end before we go to day 6.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8685, Thestatusquo wrote:Game day, my friend. I was jokingly saying I think we will not need to lim fire if we lim you because the game will end before we go to day 6.
And then at the beginning of day 6 you give yourself the booty dance for believing that I don't draw an implicit association between Gamma's scum game and GL's town game, and that I don't have the self control to prevent myself from self hammering out of spite. Gotcha.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #8687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 8675, Ausuka wrote:I feel like what fire is doing makes more sense as a scum strategy than what frog is doing fwiw and I think my vote there is better right now. Pushing frog is like, idk I think pretty easy to do here because he's being so aggro and it's difficult to understand. Sorry frog.
seems like a pretty effective strategy if people are gonna townread him for it and let him get away with it all game!

just bc pushing frog is easy doesn't mean it isn't correct

sometimes scummy people are scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8656, Frogsterking wrote:@Datisi for getting hung up on how I townread like 1 player incorrectly at some point using this method.
In post 1897, Frogsterking wrote:
@Ari
@Dease
@Dats
@Nero
@Ausuka
@xoxelf

Can you guys confirm there's an up to date reads list in your iso? Please?
In post 1891, Ydrasse wrote:
scamper

Nero Cain
fireisredsir
Aristeia

Ausuka
Datisi
xofelf
DeasVail
In post 1892, scamper wrote:{
ydrasse
ausuka
, gamma emerald}
{frogsterking, marcistar,
nero cain
}
{
aristeia
, firebringer}
{
deasvail
xofelf
, guiltylion,
datisi
}

{hem, fireisredsir, obscure, vp baltar, dannflor}

{conmanmick, irrelephant}
THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU!!
@Datisi
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8689 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8687, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 8675, Ausuka wrote:I feel like what fire is doing makes more sense as a scum strategy than what frog is doing fwiw and I think my vote there is better right now. Pushing frog is like, idk I think pretty easy to do here because he's being so aggro and it's difficult to understand. Sorry frog.
seems like a pretty effective strategy if people are gonna townread him for it and let him get away with it all game!

Fire how come you didn't answer my question about whether or not you're looking forward to talking yourself out of getting limmed tomorrow?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #8690 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

bc it isn't relevant to the game and also tomorrow isn't elo
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8691 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

i mean this hardly seems like he's getting away with it or whatever
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #8692 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 8691, Ausuka wrote:

i mean this hardly seems like he's getting away with it or whatever
that sure would be nice
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:10 pm

Post by Ausuka »

anyway yeah idk maybe i am wrong? i am not literally certain frog is town obviously. i don't think scum frog is the most likely possibility here right now. i am willing to look into his iso more later but in the last game i played with him i thought he was scum for what i thought was a nonsense push on me and he was town so am not very keen on voting him for the same reasons in this game.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8694 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by Ausuka »

well he didn't push on me what I mean by that is eliminating him for not making sense
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8695 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8690, fireisredsir wrote:bc it isn't relevant to the game and also tomorrow isn't elo
Yes it is relevant to the game because scum!fire has a team of players (csf, obscure, vp, gamma) who are counting on them now. If scum!fire let's themselves be eliminated tomorrow then they will let down everyone who is depending on them.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8696 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8694, Ausuka wrote:well he didn't push on me what I mean by that is eliminating him for not making sense
And while I was "not making sense" i was correctly casing the deep scum who had pocketed u all, was i not?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #8697 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I was talking about the push on me which I omgussed in that game

Also iirc we killed that guy next day so I don't think he had us pocketed
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8698 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8697, Ausuka wrote:I was talking about the push on me which I omgussed in that game

Also iirc we killed that guy next day so I don't think he had us pocketed
Yall seemed pretty pocketed. It's true that they died anyway and that I pushed you the day before in that game and my push made absolutely no sense.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8699 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 8695, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 8690, fireisredsir wrote:bc it isn't relevant to the game and also tomorrow isn't elo
Yes it is relevant to the game because scum!fire has a team of players (csf, obscure, vp, gamma) who are counting on them now. If scum!fire let's themselves be eliminated tomorrow then they will let down everyone who is depending on them.
Thoughts, fire?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”