Micro 1061: If Trees Could Scream [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 748, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:1) @Ircher, in what game ever have you been to damned busy to explain your reads?

2) Also your reads contradict the claims. Obviously Porkens and furtive can’t both be scum here but you claim to sr both of them.
1) Plenty of games; it ebbs and flows.
2) I don't have precognition of claims. Like I said, I thought SCRRRDBEAR was the firefighter, so my reads were based on that.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Don Draper x Mistress »

In post 747, furtiveglance wrote:Don Draper x Mistress, I'm going to have to threaten you with the word 'paired' to make you vote Porkens. Because your progression is ridiculous. 1) Having me as top town all game and 2) Having Porkens as a scumread, "oh I'm not refusing to vote them I just prefer Ircher" etc. Give me a break. How are you now saying you can't decide between us and want to vote someone else? This is complete BS.
You can threaten me all you like. I won’t be intimidated into voting until I make sense of this.
Hydra of Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

I already explained my inaction irchir.

Furtive is really over the top right now.

Yeah I shouldn’t have outed targets I’m just used to doing it brain fart sorry
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Both of you are claiming ff and one of you is lying. I obviously don’t want to lim the ff! :roll:
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 752, Porkens wrote:I already explained my inaction irchir.

Furtive is really over the top right now.

Yeah I shouldn’t have outed targets I’m just used to doing it brain fart sorry
In post 749, Ircher wrote:
In post 745, Porkens wrote:And why am I obviously scum?
You've done practically nothing this game.
That's not lying low. That's scum using a claim as an alibi for inaction.
Also, how is furtive "over the top" right now?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 751, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 747, furtiveglance wrote:Don Draper x Mistress, I'm going to have to threaten you with the word 'paired' to make you vote Porkens. Because your progression is ridiculous. 1) Having me as top town all game and 2) Having Porkens as a scumread, "oh I'm not refusing to vote them I just prefer Ircher" etc. Give me a break. How are you now saying you can't decide between us and want to vote someone else? This is complete BS.
You can threaten me all you like. I won’t be intimidated into voting until I make sense of this.
That's the thing, your projected gameview is completely dysfunctional - not just inconsistent, but you never signposted when your thoughts apparently (must have) changed from having me way above Porkens to having us literally equal. And the fact that you won't even explain it now is not a good look.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:44 pm

@Furtive what about me trying to make sense of this makes me a buddy? If you’re the real ff, then tell me who the fuck is Porkens’ buddy. There’s still two arsonists remember? :shifty:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:45 pm

In post 755, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 751, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
That's the thing, your projected gameview is completely dysfunctional - not just inconsistent, but you never signposted when your thoughts apparently (must have) changed from having me way above Porkens to having us literally equal. And the fact that you won't even explain it now is not a good look.
This won’t work on me, it’s impossible to intimidate me when I’m town, so you can get wrecked,
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 756, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:@Furtive what about me trying to make sense of this makes me a buddy? If you’re the real ff, then tell me who the fuck is Porkens’ buddy. There’s still two arsonists remember? :shifty:
Idk who the buddy is, I was considering Ircher. But the fact that you keep repeating "oh one of these 2 is mafia then"...it's like you're dumbtelling. Hell yeah 1 of us is mafia, you should have an opinion.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:47 pm

@furtive, tell me who you think is Porkens’ buddy?

@Porkens, answer me the same thing wrt to furtuve.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 759, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:@furtive, tell me who you think is Porkens’ buddy?

@Porkens, answer me the same thing wrt to furtuve.
Prob Ircher or the bear
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:49 pm

In post 758, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 756, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:@Furtive what about me trying to make sense of this makes me a buddy? If you’re the real ff, then tell me who the fuck is Porkens’ buddy. There’s still two arsonists remember? :shifty:
Idk who the buddy is, I was considering Ircher. But the fact that you keep repeating "oh one of these 2 is mafia then"...it's like you're dumbtelling. Hell yeah 1 of us is mafia, you should have an opinion.
I said one of you is lying and I don’t want to lim the real ff and you threatening me and intimidating me isn’t helping me one iota. I honestly don’t gaf if you don’t like it. I’m not fucking rushing this!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 761, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
I said one of you is lying and I don’t want to lim the real ff and you threatening me and intimidating me isn’t helping me one iota. I honestly don’t gaf if you don’t like it. I’m not fucking rushing this!
You keep ignoring my question. How did you go from [Me, Enchant] top town, [Ircher, Porkens] most scum to having literally no idea?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:56 pm

In post 762, furtiveglance wrote:
You keep ignoring my question. How did you go from [Me, Enchant] top town, [Ircher, Porkens] most scum to having literally no idea?
Both of you claimed ff and I don’t know who to believe rn. If there was only one arsonist lef it would be different but there’s two and I think it’s just safer to lim the other one today but I want to first hear from Enchant, Vanderscamp and Scrrrbear and optimally Herta and Titus.

You trying to push me is just having the exact opposite effect.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:58 pm

No, it’s you who is ignoring my answer. You both claimed ff and I don’t know who to believe. You can keep ignoring my answer but it’s the goddamnned truth whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 764, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
No, it’s you who is ignoring my answer. You both claimed ff and I don’t know who to believe. You can keep ignoring my answer but it’s the goddamnned truth whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.
how can you not know who to believe, when you've had a consistent opinion all game. You must at least have some idea. You can't have zero thoughts. I'm going to bed now. I just read my own ISO and my reads were insanely good all game, it's so frustrating that I wanted Porkens D1 and D2 and you literally blocked it with a VANITY WAGON on Titus because they called you whiny or something. God DAYUM
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:04 pm

It’s posts like this and the earlier one saying I “refused” to vote Porkens earlier is a big paet of why I’m confused p. Had you not done either one, I would definitely be voting Porkens but both of those things have caused me to doubt you. If you’re the real fff, then that’s on you bud.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:05 pm

In post 765, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 764, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
how can you not know who to believe, when you've had a consistent opinion all game. You must at least have some idea. You can't have zero thoughts. I'm going to bed now. I just read my own ISO and my reads were insanely good all game, it's so frustrating that I wanted Porkens D1 and D2 and you literally blocked it with a VANITY WAGON on Titus because they called you whiny or something. God DAYUM
I wasn’t even voting Titus at the end of d1.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 766, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
It’s posts like this and the earlier one saying I “refused” to vote Porkens earlier is a big paet of why I’m confused p. Had you not done either one, I would definitely be voting Porkens but both of those things have caused me to doubt you. If you’re the real fff, then that’s on you bud.
You did refuse bud. You said you were happy to vote Porkens while voting someone else bud. So that's on you BUD.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:06 pm

I’m only one vote, how can I block anything?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 463, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Porkens (3):
furtiveglance, Herta, Ircher.
Titus (2):
Don Draper x Mistress, SCRRRDBEAR.
Herta (1):
Titus.
Ircher (1):
Vanderscamp.

Not Voting (2):
Enchant, Porkens.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to axe someone.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-12 11:55:00).
Ircher aint scum, I take that one back
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:09 pm

In post 556, Aisa wrote:
1.final
Votecount 1.final

Titus (5):
SCRRRDBEAR, Herta, Ircher, furtiveglance, Vanderscamp -
Axed
Herta (3):
Titus, Porkens, Don Draper x Mistress.
Ircher (1):
Enchant.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 9 players alive, it took 5 to axe someone.
This was the eod1 wagon. Are you seriously going to accuse me of being the reasons
for these wagons? :roll:

Oh and guess what, no eod1 wagon on Porkens.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 769, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I’m only one vote, how can I block anything?
Early game you were a UTR and you led on Titus. Repeatedly. Don't try and rewrite history, that's ubersilly.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 771, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 556, Aisa wrote:
1.final
Votecount 1.final

Titus (5):
SCRRRDBEAR, Herta, Ircher, furtiveglance, Vanderscamp -
Axed
Herta (3):
Titus, Porkens, Don Draper x Mistress.
Ircher (1):
Enchant.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 9 players alive, it took 5 to axe someone.
This was the eod1 wagon. Are you seriously going to accuse me of being the reasons
for these wagons? :roll:

Oh and guess what, no eod1 wagon on Porkens.
BECAUSE EVERYONE UNVOTED PORKENS SO I HAD NO CHOICE
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Why am I capsing into my phone at 2am they should do a Black Mirror episode about this D_D

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”