Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:40 am

Post by Talitha »

Still here, still want to lynch Dourgrim.
Merry christmas all!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:58 pm

Post by Talitha »

:|
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:19 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

i've got my vote where I want it, and i'm leaving it up to other people to cave in and vote that way.

I'm not caver!

unless you offer me money
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I'm still happy with my vote, and still struggling to get in and check the game every couple of days...
Permanent V/LA.
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:31 pm

Post by Cubsfan4life »

Looks like we're at a stand still.

I'm going to set a
Deadline for January 2nd 6:00 PM GMT

If no player has reached the majority of 6 by the deadline a half majority of 3 will be required to lynch. If two players have reached three votes by the deadline the player who got there first will be lynched.
I really need to find a good quote

89-73... an improvement if you look at it that way.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:13 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Well, I was wanting to hear from Dourgrim one more time before we decided, and with a deadline in place it seems *extremely* unlikely that Dourgrim will go down to 2 votes, in order for us to lynch someone else (he's had 3 for forever). Let's put the pedal to the metal and see what's revealed tomorrow. Otherwise we're just prolonging the inevitable.

Vote: Dourgrim

Talitha, IS, Assasin, and the rest, I hope you've guessed correctly.
Retired as of October 2014.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:27 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

Nope.
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by Cubsfan4life »

End of Day Vote Count

Dourgrim- 6 (Assasin, nonny, Talitha, KingEnigma, Internet Stranger, Mr. Flay)

Talitha- 2 (Mastermind of Sin, Maverick)
Internet Stranger- 2 (Dourgrim, tick)

Not Voting: justinl

As the usually peaceful musicians gather around they eventually become increasingly violent in search of the killers. After much talk, Dourgrim becomes the target of such brutal mob justice. The crowd drags him along and puts the rope around his neck. Mr. Flay gives the final tug and it's only a matter of time until Dourgrim is dead. After a quick search it becomes increasingly evident that he was indeed Allan Holdsworth.

Dourgrim- Allan Holdsworth (Townie) is lynched

It is now Night 2- send me all night choices by January 3rd 7:00 PM GMT
I really need to find a good quote

89-73... an improvement if you look at it that way.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:29 am

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Hey all. Sorry for not being around, things have been a little hectic. Unfortunately, I do not have access to my old name and do not have the night choices saved anywhere. I will be extending the deadline for 48 hours from this post, that would be 9:30 PM GMT January 11th. If I can get the choices in sooner I will break day earlier. Sorry for all of this mess and I humbly ask you all to please bare with me.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:12 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Tick was just done having his little night fun. He went back to the place where he was residing wondering if anybody would ever find out about what he was doing and what their reaction would be if they did. He was just thinking about when the time would be right to reveal what he's been doing when he suddenly was rudely interrupted by several bullets being hit him in the head and chest. A quick reveal makes it clear that he was Eddie Van Halen.

tick- Eddie Van Halen (Role Blocker) has been killed

It is now day two. With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:07 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: Kingenigma
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:48 am

VOTE:Talitha
...returning to my previous suspicions...
Permanent V/LA.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:51 am

Post by justinl »

since we're starting the day off with votes..
vote: Mr. Flay
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:16 pm

Post by Talitha »

It's been so long MOS, can you remind me what your suspicions were about.

vote: Mr Flay
Same reason as yesterday, I got the feeling he knew Dour was innocent.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:08 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Whoa, we're back!
Talitha wrote:vote: Mr Flay Same reason as yesterday, I got the feeling he knew Dour was innocent.
You'll forgive me if I find your suspicions a little hard to swallow after the shellacking you gave Dourgrim yester-Day. :roll:

What exactly do you have to be suspicious of? I didn't believe your false belief about Dourgrim's scumminess, or Assasin's bogus claims of "knowing he's evil"? This is a new one on me...

Vote: Talitha
for yet another day's brilliant kickoff. Since you're supposedly such a good and dogged player when you're right, I can only assume you're scum when you're lousy and dogged.

>>
JustinL
, you got something to go with that vote, or are we back at Day One' with 10 players instead of 12 and random votes?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

Mr.Flay wrote:...Assasin's bogus claims of "knowing he's evil"..
Yeah - that exactly. How did you know it was bogus yesterday? It looks like inside knowledge to me.

And I appreciate the fact that you're voting for me because I am such a brilliant player. How could I possibly be wrong if I'm not scum? I should've had this whole game wrapped up and the scumbags all lynched by now huh? Whatever.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:12 am

Post by justinl »

Mr.Flay wrote:JustinL, you got something to go with that vote, or are we back at Day One' with 10 players instead of 12 and random votes?
nothing solid, Mr. Flay.. something about you yesterday was rubbing me wrong and I regret not saying anything about it then
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:35 am

Post by nonny »

I'm not really sure who looks suspicous now so i'm gonna re-read because it has been awhile since i did that..so that will happen either today or tomarrow depends on what happens.
*insert bad joke here*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:11 am

let's see here...first, there was the incident with Mr. Flay, where you scrounged up evidence on him well after the incident, when you should've mentioned it before if it had mattered...sounds like you are trying to make up reasons to pin someone down...now, there's the incident with dourgrim, where you are (apparently) misrepresenting his posts (i read them the same way he does) and acting (you didn't just come right out and say it) like you know exactly what he was trying to say in his posts while calling his posts "odd" at the same time...those two don't correlate...also, I think his reasoning on the offer to name his role was sound, not that I agree with it necessarily, and you are taking it a bit too far for my liking...that one point seems to be your only reason for voting dourgrim, and since I think that point is false, you are voting him for no logic at all...hence, my vote...along with a general "scummy" feeling I'm getting from you...
I think this covers most of it...Dourgrim made a couple good points as well, and I'm more inclined to believe them since I now know he was innocent...if you select out my posts and read through, I think I covered everything from about my 10th post to my 14th post or so...
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:10 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

So.. how about KingEnigma, he is lynchable, right?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:04 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Talitha wrote:
Mr.Flay wrote:...Assasin's bogus claims of "knowing he's evil"..
Yeah - that exactly. How did you know it was bogus yesterday? It looks like inside knowledge to me.
It's inside knowledge that I don't think a player looks suspicious when you do? I'm with Dourgrim on this one, you're awfully high-and-mighty here. Especially for someone who led a bad lynch yesterday (you and IS, technically, but he at least didn't try to give it any pretext).
Talitha wrote:And I appreciate the fact that you're voting for me because I am such a brilliant player. How could I possibly be wrong if I'm not scum? I should've had this whole game wrapped up and the scumbags all lynched by now huh? Whatever.
Way to put words in my mouth. We've only had one night and with 3-4 scum in a mini, we had a less than 50% chance of lynching correctly yesterday. Yet you want to jump my case because I didn't believe you? I'd have thought you'd want to re-evaluate your strategy after lynching Dourgrim, but you're intent to continue steering the boat. So I feel no compunction about pushing back. I only regret that two more pro-town roles are dead because of it, and another two if you lynch me today. That would bring us to...what, 4 on the side of the town? I haven't seen evidence of a second killing group yet unless the doctor is getting really lucky, but that means we've got two days to hit scum. I'm willing to gamble on you being it, just like you were willing to gamble on Dourgrim yesterday. Are you game, Talitha?

Justin, I don't know what to make of your post. You vote for me on even vaguer suspicions than Talitha and claim you had some suspicions of me yesterday. Because I asked you questions? I was under the impression that was how the game was played... lately this one's been silent. I know we've been in night for a long while, but have we heard from KingEnigma or Assasin yet? I notice both of them voted for Dourgrim too...
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:06 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Sorry, that line "We've only had one night" should say "We've only had one DAY (to lynch scum)". Nobody expects you to have fingered all of the scum by now, but you're batting .000 so far.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:26 pm

Post by Talitha »

MrFlay wrote:It's inside knowledge that I don't think a player looks suspicious when you do? I'm with Dourgrim on this one, you're awfully high-and-mighty here. Especially for someone who led a bad lynch yesterday (you and IS, technically, but he at least didn't try to give it any pretext).
It was nothing to do with you disagreeing with me at all. It was your reaction to Assasin's vote for Dourgrim on Page
. You said it was
mindless
. It was Assasin's first post. How did you know it was mindless and not a result of some information he might have? (I have said this several times before and have yet to get a satisfactory answer).
So why am I more suspicious than IS? Or anyone else who voted for Dour? Because I tried to engage the person I was voting for?
And calling me high-and-mighty just makes me want to throw things. Last I checked my vote only counted for one. I didn't lynch Dour all by myself. And it's not like I bullied everyone into voting for Dourgrim. Nor am I trying to bully anyone into voting for you. They can all freaking vote for me, for all I care right now.
Way to put words in my mouth. We've only had one night and with 3-4 scum in a mini, we had a less than 50% chance of lynching correctly yesterday. Yet you want to jump my case because I didn't believe you?
Incorrect. I'm jumping on your case because I think you're scum. And you're sounding like an "I-told-you-so" guy.
I'd have thought you'd want to re-evaluate your strategy after lynching Dourgrim, but you're intent to continue steering the boat.
I am simply voting for who I think is scum. The others can and will do what they want. You really sound like you're afraid people will listen to me.
I'm willing to gamble on you being it, just like you were willing to gamble on Dourgrim yesterday. Are you game, Talitha?
You don't sound very confident here, about me being scum....
Nobody expects you to have fingered all of the scum by now, but you're batting .000 so far.
And if Dourgrim had been scum, I'd be sweet at 100% right? Uhh, you need a decent sample before you start throwing statistics around as evidence.
I'm actually completely incredulous that you seem to think I'm single-handedly to blame for us lynching town yesterday.

Umm, when/if I stop being pissed off at Flay, I might vote Maverick or Assasin. Where are they? (And King Enigma & nonny too)
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:28 am

I have no clue where they are, but until I remember why I thought Justin was scummy yesterday, Maverick can stay second on my scum list for being reluctant to vote Talitha even after admitting she was the most likely scum in his opinion...
Permanent V/LA.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:04 am

Post by KingEnigma »

MoS that could prove one of two things, that either he was protecting scum buddy or maybe had some sort of investigation on her. And no that doesnt mean come and say that you do, yet.

I'll look back over everything, and see what I can come up with, today will be a crazy day for me, so it may be several hours before I post.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”