Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Dingle Dangle Scarecrow »

I think that the town prs maybe aren't massively powerful/can be messed with. I also still don't 100% understand this attuned thing, but having 'burn' instead of kill, and rr's role if he's being truthful, does suggest that their could be more than one factional ability,which i'd decided earlier probably wasn't true and that Mmr just used their factional ability on drapion.

Ugh.

B x

I did kinda agree with toog, t bone hasn't claimed anything afaik, whereas lots of people have claimed or softed...
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I'm willing to leave rat alone today because I believe t-bone is town and telling the truth.

What rat said about the burn being another factional ability in addition to the kill could make sense. In which case i think there is a good chance scum tried to kill mastina last night
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 4484, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 4480, unwnd wrote:I especially find Enchant grating, but that quality of being obstinate favors a town who literally does not fucking care. It's not the same as scum pretending not to care, because it's extremely unfiltered.
Did you follow Not Quite Normal Multiball 2 at all? I'm not seeing very many differences between Enchant's play here and his play in this game (he was scum). Though anyone who was in that game I'd love another opinion on Enchant's play here.
I think he's doing more here than in nqn2, but I'm not sure he's actually outside his scumrange and there's been one or two things that's pinged me
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 4525, MathBlade wrote:I’d like a list of everyone you claim you saved from burning please RR.
In post 4548, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4546, T-Bone wrote:Can you elaborate why you are surprised by either of those choices?
Why would scum “burn” you over a cop or day vig?
Why would RR protect you over a cop or a day vig?
T-Bone was my only target, as this has been the first time I could act.

I did not target mastina/Meuh because I thought she had a decent chance of being Solar, and I'd rather have healed a townread, plus being a common scumread is usually decent protection already if I was wrong about her.

I did not even consider targeting you because you claimed to have been immune to burns, so why would I need to?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4553, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 4525, MathBlade wrote:I’d like a list of everyone you claim you saved from burning please RR.
In post 4546, T-Bone wrote:Can you elaborate why you are surprised by either of those choices?

I did not target mastina/Meuh because I thought she had a decent chance of being Solar, and I'd rather have healed a townread, plus being a common scumread is usually decent protection already if I was wrong about her.

I did not even consider targeting you because you claimed to have been immune to burns, so why would I need to?
I did not claim immune

I said I personally do not burn
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 4544, Toogeloo wrote:Did a brief skim. Here's my two cents.

---Math claimed whichever of MMR and PPF wasn't eliminated yesterday would be shot today. Assumption being that they were both scum, just opposite teams.
---Mastina claims she can clear PPF during the night phase before being replaced out.
---CSF says mastina was messed with at night.

Does Lunar/Solar mess with mastina/Meuh at night in the hopes that Math just Vigs PPF? Or does Solar PPF just take their chances and mess with mastina/Meuh and hope Math doesn't kill them? Why not just attack Math and force town to eliminate them instead?
Because Math's wrong vig is guaranteed not to hit scum. With mastina/CSF not clearing us, they get a free vig, keep attention on mastina/CSF and protect Scarf.

~Titus
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4555, Past Present Future wrote:

---Math claimed whichever of MMR and PPF wasn't eliminated yesterday would be shot today. Assumption being that they were both scum, just opposite teams.
---Mastina claims she can clear PPF during the night phase before being replaced out.

Does Lunar/Solar mess with mastina/Meuh at night in the hopes that Math just Vigs PPF? Or does Solar PPF just take their chances and mess with mastina/Meuh and hope Math doesn't kill them? Why not just attack Math and force town to eliminate them instead?
Because Math's wrong vig is guaranteed not to hit scum. With mastina/CSF not clearing us, they get a free vig, keep attention on mastina/CSF and protect Scarf.

~Titus
Can you please let me ask questions? I am literally debating shooting someone else.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 4554, MathBlade wrote:

I did not claim immune

I interpreted that as immunity, like you'd say asbestos doesn't burn.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:20 am

In post 4556, MathBlade wrote:

~Titus
Can you please let me ask questions? I am literally debating shooting someone else.
I thought you wanted my thoughts on claims.

I'll shut up I guess.

~Titus

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4557, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 4554, MathBlade wrote:

I did not claim immune

I interpreted that as immunity, like you'd say asbestos doesn't burn.
….

My dayvigs don’t burn

Says nothing about the human behind the dayvigging
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4558, Past Present Future wrote:

~Titus

I'll shut up I guess.

~Titus
I do.

That wasn’t input

That’s “wahhh I am in Math’s PoE for shooting” and not input
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:26 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm asking Toog why they think this. Asking why unknown players would do something is a pretty unproductive response.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:31 am

In post 4560, MathBlade wrote:

~Titus

I'll shut up I guess.

~Titus
I do.

That wasn’t input

Ugh. This is why I feel you have it in for me. I view everything in a strategic lens. That's why my feedback as it is. Tbone's townreading us. He gets attacked. Makes sense. The only thing that doesn't is Meuh as that’s too much negative utility.

Meuh scarf and furtiveglance are where I'd look.

~Titus

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am

Post by furtiveglance »

How is everyone saying me. I'm baffled
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4562, Past Present Future wrote:

~Titus

I'll shut up I guess.

~Titus
I do.

That wasn’t input

Ugh. This is why I feel you have it in for me. I view everything in a strategic lens. That's why my feedback as it is. Tbone's townreading us. He gets attacked. Makes sense. The only thing that doesn't is Meuh as that’s too much negative utility.

~Titus
Your feedback ignores a good chunk of the claims Eg RR TBone and CSF.

It doesn’t explain why you do and don’t want to look at those people related to mechanics

I am viewing things through a strategic lens as well but when most of your post is “but Math’s kill is wrong” when I haven’t typed it makes me think you aren’t being strategic and are Ateing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

To rephrase, I guess it wouldn't be improbable for any person on the player list to be target by scum for any reason, but from what I personally viewed yesterday, you did not make yourself a big target. So while I guess it it's possible to see you getting burned, I find it odd that not only did you get burned, but just so happened to be protected from the burn as well when there are definitely bigger persona's in the game.

RR, tell me your reads?

You said you didn't want to protect Math because you thought he was already, and you didn't want to protect Meuh/mastina because you think they are scum as well, but I don't remember you ever even talking about T-Bone, let alone town reading them. Why not the next more vocal players who shared your opinions, like unwnd or furtiveglance?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4563, furtiveglance wrote:How is everyone saying me. I'm baffled
For me it’s imho possible traitor crumbs and overall play
GTKAS -- MathBlade
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:46 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4566, MathBlade wrote:
My opening post was an obvious joke, Enchant and RR made similar posts. Overall play is obvious town, I opposed a vote on town and eventually voted out scum
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:47 am

In post 4564, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4562, Past Present Future wrote:

~Titus

I'll shut up I guess.

~Titus
I do.

That wasn’t input

~Titus
Your feedback ignores a good chunk of the claims Eg RR TBone and CSF.

It doesn’t explain why you do and don’t want to look at those people related to mechanics

I am viewing things through a strategic lens as well but when most of your post is “but Math’s kill is wrong” when I haven’t typed it makes me think you aren’t being strategic and are Ateing
I addressed that I believe RR and Tbone by the fact I said Tbone getting harmed makes sense. I addressed CSF by stating mastina getting fucked with makes sense.

~Titus

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:49 am

In post 4567, furtiveglance wrote:
My opening post was an obvious joke, Enchant and RR made similar posts. Overall play is obvious town, I opposed a vote on town and eventually voted out scum
You're a weaker read due to popularity.

Scarfmanship is the play. I'd eat my hat if they're town

~Titus

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:50 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4569, Past Present Future wrote:

~Titus
Popularity? Wtffff????
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:52 am

In post 4570, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4569, Past Present Future wrote:

~Titus
Popularity? Wtffff????
You're a popular SR...too easy.

~Titus

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

How would you feel about an unwd shot Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:55 am

In post 4572, MathBlade wrote:How would you feel about an unwd shot Titus?
Not my favorite. I have them as a lean town.

Brb

~Titus

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »