Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 579, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I've decided I like my pookythebear/herta/geraintm solve the most, and I prefer this wagon because I feel reasonably confident geraintm is scum and it gives more time to figure out the other slots.
can you elaborate on how/why you are reasonably confident on geraintm
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Herta »

In post 626, Val89 wrote:
In post 572, geraintm wrote:[i have not been very engaged so far this game, can you tell?]
Yes, unfortunately, you can.

I'm asking myself if scum!geraintm makes that post. My initial thoughts are that geraintm smells like LHF here - if scum!geraintm's game plan is to hang back and lurk it down, they could have done a better job without this. This "page 17 was a bunch of crap and that's important to note"; "my RVS vote is being shading by scum" etc seem like they could well be surface-level thoughts by town not really enganing.
In post 303, Herta wrote:Actually what is this your I'm an inept clown scum game? I've seen that before.
I have seen some hints scattered around that indicate perhaps those initial thoughts aren't to be trusted with geraintm in particular. I'm feeling a touch on the lazy side, so if someone who thinks there are meta reasons to be reading geraintm differently then pointers will be gratefully received.
Well you're right re geraintm and it took me a minute to think about it and I voted him out of frustration more than anything. I don't remember who said that geraintm's lack of caring about day 1 smacked scummy, but geraintm does that every game. He does, however, know how to use that as a scum tool -- I have seen him explicitly state it in scum PTs. He did assign naughty points where I thought he should for the most part. I don't think he's anything other than null right now.

There are a lot of heavy hitters in this game and it looks like egos clashing.

I do think skitter has scum equity. When town she's fairly generous in her analysis and looks at things from a more open point of view. Here I'm finding her not doing that so much. It's like she's picking at little things maybe that I don't think she usually does.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I’m the best player at this table clearly and dann is town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

why it feel like everyone talk about skitter but nothing is manifesting on skitter

much to think about
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 624, Herta wrote:I don't think scum (Dann) enters with a case like that against lhf (me). If it was a chainsaw like Pooky said it seems there are easier ways to do that?
I don't understand this post

wouldn't a case against "lhf" be the easiest way to chainsaw

this reads like appeasement and isn't actually helpful to anyone trying to read you correctly if you're town

you need to talk about your opinions on scoliosis (who you just voted!!) or Pooky or like anything else important

I'm not a major wagon right now it doesn't matter that you town read me
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:19 am

Post by unwnd »

I think I would be fine ending the day somewhere on Herta/Geran/Scol. I haven't been paying attention to geran, but none of the key players (in terms of activity, presence) are not pinging me enough to want to risk limming them. I think Dann's statement about 'I'm playing low value' or whatever is likely true. It's not alignment indicative however, so I am taking his stances more at face value; we agree on herta and that's something. I...hesitate on Skitter still and it seems confbias but I don't like that she pitched the idea I was just using pooky's push for my own gain. It's gripes for now as she also agrees herta is scummy. I sort of think he's a prime candidate to get bussed in either scenario of the two aforementioned, so as long my read stands I would very much like to pursue that. Ydra I am null on because ydra and IV I sorta like but am unsettled. Pooky I think is gut town. Too much to be evaluated in the meta chambers.
Stop
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:20 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 652, Ydrasse wrote:I’m the best player at this table clearly and dann is town
Nice joke (I’m learning!)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:21 am

Why do we have to end the day?

Toto where did Scol scumclaim?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Herta »

In post 654, Dannflor wrote:
In post 624, Herta wrote:I don't think scum (Dann) enters with a case like that against lhf (me). If it was a chainsaw like Pooky said it seems there are easier ways to do that?
I don't understand this post

wouldn't a case against "lhf" be the easiest way to chainsaw

this reads like appeasement and isn't actually helpful to anyone trying to read you correctly if you're town

you need to talk about your opinions on scoliosis (who you just voted!!) or Pooky or like anything else important

I'm not a major wagon right now it doesn't matter that you town read me
No I really don't. If you don't think I'm not addressing things I find important you're confbiasing or something.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 655, unwnd wrote:I think I would be fine ending the day somewhere on Herta/Geran/Scol. I haven't been paying attention to geran, but none of the key players (in terms of activity, presence) are not pinging me enough to want to risk limming them. I think Dann's statement about 'I'm playing low value' or whatever is likely true. It's not alignment indicative however, so I am taking his stances more at face value; we agree on herta and that's something. I...hesitate on Skitter still and it seems confbias but I don't like that she pitched the idea I was just using pooky's push for my own gain. It's gripes for now as she also agrees herta is scummy. I sort of think he's a prime candidate to get bussed in either scenario of the two aforementioned, so as long my read stands I would very much like to pursue that. Ydra I am null on because ydra and IV I sorta like but am unsettled. Pooky I think is gut town. Too much to be evaluated in the meta chambers.
I’m town find me now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:27 am

Post by unwnd »

[Innocent child]
Toto (IC)

[Gut town]
Pooks

[Town by not fitting in a dumbshit pairing that I am formulating in my head]
Val
IV

[Undecided]
Ydra
Dann
Freedom

[Flex]
Scol
Skitter

[Would end day here]
Geran
Herta
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:28 am

Post by unwnd »

Uhh KT probably in there with Val/IV
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Don’t ignore me young scrunkle
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 659, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 655, unwnd wrote:I think I would be fine ending the day somewhere on Herta/Geran/Scol. I haven't been paying attention to geran, but none of the key players (in terms of activity, presence) are not pinging me enough to want to risk limming them. I think Dann's statement about 'I'm playing low value' or whatever is likely true. It's not alignment indicative however, so I am taking his stances more at face value; we agree on herta and that's something. I...hesitate on Skitter still and it seems confbias but I don't like that she pitched the idea I was just using pooky's push for my own gain. It's gripes for now as she also agrees herta is scummy. I sort of think he's a prime candidate to get bussed in either scenario of the two aforementioned, so as long my read stands I would very much like to pursue that. Ydra I am null on because ydra and IV I sorta like but am unsettled. Pooky I think is gut town. Too much to be evaluated in the meta chambers.
I’m town find me now
[x] Doubt
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

-_-

can you explain the skitter leverage thing
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i read the part like before you voted with pooky and i don’t think that that’s you like wolfy goading pooky to do it first but i like get why i guess but i don’t get the other part
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 456, unwnd wrote:I oddly feel like trusting you and I hate that feeling
This is a good post i think
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:37 am

I sorta felt similarly to unwnd so yeah I also agree good post

And good post for calling that a good post
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:38 am

I oddly feel like trusting Pooky yet continue to not feel anything about his alignment
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Toto »

In post 649, Dannflor wrote:if it is needed for me to play more obv town I will do that but it doesn't seem necessary right now
Play as obvtown.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:40 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm not a reference-by-post guy I like paraphrasing but

She starts off with the initial thought of me 'getting talked too easily into the vote' and then almost 180'ing on this and trying to make it out like 'actually, it's unwnd who is just using pooky's push as gain' while uh again ignoring the detail that I unvoted and have been critical of Pooky's read on herta. I think the referral of events is selective and to be frank I'm also wondering how this event ties into my other read on herta which we oddly agree on. This is why I think herta is prime bussing candidate beacuse I've been struggling with my skitter read this whole time. At one end-- I want to believe Pooky cause I think this is his town game and I know he has it in him to have good reads. On another-- I still don't really like herta and I cannot shake my own concerns with skitter due examples given like this one.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:43 am

Post by unwnd »

Above is reference to ydras 664
Stop
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Toto »

You getting talked into the vote was a bit weird. But whats weirder is Scol thinking you are gullible town for doing that.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:45 am

Post by unwnd »

That's just Flavor Leaf in his natural smarmy habitat
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 670, unwnd wrote:I'm not a reference-by-post guy I like paraphrasing but

She starts off with the initial thought of me 'getting talked too easily into the vote' and then almost 180'ing on this and trying to make it out like 'actually, it's unwnd who is just using pooky's push as gain' while uh again ignoring the detail that I unvoted and have been critical of Pooky's read on herta. I think the referral of events is selective and to be frank I'm also wondering how this event ties into my other read on herta which we oddly agree on. This is why I think herta is prime bussing candidate beacuse I've been struggling with my skitter read this whole time. At one end-- I want to believe Pooky cause I think this is his town game and I know he has it in him to have good reads. On another-- I still don't really like herta and I cannot shake my own concerns with skitter due examples given like this one.
i not read as close so forgive if wrong but isn’t it cohesive to say like
“unwnd let himself get talked into vote so he can use the push as gain”

like i read that and see it’s like world where you play lowkey but use someone else louder as mouthpiece and shield
maybe i need to read again with more brain capacity to understand reason why it all happen
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”