Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 715, Val89 wrote:
In post 688, Val89 wrote:
In post 651, Herta wrote:
He does, however, know how to use that as a scum tool -- I have seen him explicitly state it in scum PTs.

That's the sort of thing I was looking for, and if you have a specific game in mind I would be grateful.
Nevermind, I found it. Would still like clarification as to what you think I am right about though? You think gera is LHF and regret the vote there?
No I think geraintm is solidly null at this point. I think your point it could be a rope a dope strat or not is valid. But as I type that it seems you're not really committing so I don't know.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

Scum team is geraint KittyTacky and skitter30

Good night
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

If any of those are wrong Scoliosis or Pooky are scum probs
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm willing to take a chance on your reads IV

VOTE: Geraintm
Stop
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 643, unwnd wrote:Giving him any sort of attention is unwise

I'm fine with relegating him to a hypothetical investigation. He's just going to continue to be uncharitable and mostly flippant in reads. It's not worth dealing with and I empathize with pooky 100%
Nah it's scum behavior, yeet him today.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

I will forever be at 'if he dies I won't be crying'

I just do think there is scummy behavior more than him
Stop
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 673, unwnd wrote:That's just Flavor Leaf in his natural smarmy habitat
The weird part is that I don't remember FL being this r/iamverysmart-core.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 705, innocentvillager wrote:Is ger really just a null slot? he’s totally capable of doing shit as town and here he’s don’t really contributing much/driving his own opinions, just kind of lurking existing

that random wall post kind of just felt like out of the blue randomly prompted to provide content for the same of it, probably from his teammates or self consciousness or smthng
Geraintm thinks day 1 is useless and just sits around like a lemon for the entirety of it, every game without fault. A playstyle quirk.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 719, Toto wrote:BTW is anyone town reading freedom?
Me, on vibes mostly.
~Vasex
~Enchant
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

I really should be voting Herta but my stupid ass is unhappy with some of the voters so I'm just kinda meh about it
Stop
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 751, innocentvillager wrote:Scum team is geraint KittyTacky and skitter30

Good night
I'm town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 737, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 735, Dannflor wrote:but like if you don't agree with that there are also other issues you haven't really addressed

like I feel your summation of herta's scum meta matches perfectly with what they are doing here?
I'll read his scum game again I'm mostly just going off memory from when I played with him on his other account.
Me too.
From memory, as scum, he's pretty direct and openwolfy.
(This is based off a game where we both were on different accounts.)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.09

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-12-06 00:45:52).

yeet
Scoliosis [4]:
KittyTacky,
Toto
, Herta, Dannflor
geraintm [4]:
innocentvillager, Scoliosis, Freedom, unwnd
Herta [2]:
geraintm, skitter30
skitter30 [1]:
Val89

not voting [2]:
Ydrasse, PookyTheMagicalBear

mod notes~ this is a mod note

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:34 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 626, Val89 wrote:
In post 572, geraintm wrote:[i have not been very engaged so far this game, can you tell?]
Yes, unfortunately, you can.
sorry, there was such a long gap since my last game ive got out of the flow of the site.
but, heck, it is day 1 - what else did you expect from me?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:36 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 650, Dannflor wrote:
In post 579, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I've decided I like my pookythebear/herta/geraintm solve the most, and I prefer this wagon because I feel reasonably confident geraintm is scum and it gives more time to figure out the other slots.
can you elaborate on how/why you are reasonably confident on geraintm
it is day 1, there is no way anyone can get a read on me, just isn't possible. and certainly at the point they claimed they were certain i was scum - i had what - 8 posts and halfof those were random votes stuff?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 678, Ydrasse wrote:A lot of vote timing arguments are arbitrary especially beefore flips
agree, and is usually more useful on who jumps off wagons or is trapped on them with no way off. and none of that is possible until day 2
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 688, Val89 wrote:
In post 651, Herta wrote:Well you're right re geraintm and it took me a minute to think about it and I voted him out of frustration more than anything.
Right about what part?
In post 651, Herta wrote:He does, however, know how to use that as a scum tool -- I have seen him explicitly state it in scum PTs.
That's the sort of thing I was looking for, and if you have a specific game in mind I would be grateful.

That said, even if there is a record of them basically saying "my scum plan is to post level 0 thoughts on the game and get written off as LHF town" and had success with that I'm still not sure I could be confident I could distinguish that for actual disengagement on what he have so far, and geraintm feels too much like a consensus null-to-leanscum read to be a useful flip either way. It may push me away from the slight townlean I am getting from , but wouldn't have me supporting a wagon there unless there is a night-and-day difference.

If this is their scum meta and there is a significant enough difference with their townplay to actually have a good chance of hitting scum there, then happy days, but I don't think there are many players who last very long with such a detectable difference and my opinion is that geraintm is a bad flip today.
i think this is the first time (i can recall) it has ever been brought against me that as scum i don't like engaging day 1 and let the game flow by.
it is just a shame that it exactly matches my "i don't want to engage day one as town because all reads are pointless". it is partly why i have gotten away with it for so long.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by geraintm »

also, i think i am a bad scum player - i get way too skittish and panicky as the game goes along and i think i am very easy to spot compared to being town. i don't think i am ever a good idea for an early kill, i think i am easily solvable as the game progresses.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 705, innocentvillager wrote:Is ger really just a null slot? he’s totally capable of doing shit as town and here he’s don’t really contributing much/driving his own opinions, just kind of lurking existing

that random wall post kind of just felt like out of the blue randomly prompted to provide content for the same of it, probably from his teammates or self consciousness or smthng
it was a "i am logging on at half 8 in the morning and have a night's worth of posts to catch up on and i'll do it all at once. pretty much like this series of posts. it is fairly standard for me to catch up like that. (it was just sad that 3 pages of it all was a waste). i am not doing naything different this game than in others.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 711, Dannflor wrote:

yeah that's a fair scum read

I'd kill it
naughty point for Dannflor. swayed by a post from Innocent Villager to scum read me when the arguments made are not correct.
[naughty points for Dannflor, SKitter, Unwnd and Scolosis]
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 722, Freedom wrote:
In post 717, Toto wrote:It would help if people not voting start voting someone, we need more drama to sort this out.
OK.
VOTE: gera
this is fun
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 743, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 650, Dannflor wrote:
In post 579, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I've decided I like my pookythebear/herta/geraintm solve the most, and I prefer this wagon because I feel reasonably confident geraintm is scum and it gives more time to figure out the other slots.
can you elaborate on how/why you are reasonably confident on geraintm
Yes, after I posted , which explains where I first started to ruminate that geraintm might be scum, geraintm posted which is exactly the kind of post I expected scum to make from his position. Even without already having built a cogent world view containing scum geraintm, I would have scumread him or anyone else for posting . I think there is a self-defeating aspect to geraintm's play where he truly doesn't wish to have to play the game (because he rolled scum), and if he must play it, then he prefers to do as little as possible. Ironically, this is not unlike the play of our ic, Toto.
people can wring an ocean from a sponge sometimes. me catching up in the morning is scummy? despite it being the exact same sort of post i do in every game. sometimes they are all in one post, sometimes i split them up.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89907&user_select[]=2369

if you go there for example, my post 79 is at 8:35 am
then 80 at 9:01am
81 and 9:03am
82 at 9:06am
83 at 9:07am

compared to post 572 in this game which was at 9:52am which was only 1 post but quoted 5 different posts.

anyone using my post 572 as somehow something scum me would do....well it is exactly what i do in all my other games.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 753, unwnd wrote:I'm willing to take a chance on your reads IV

VOTE: Geraintm
naughty point number 2 for you

[naughty points for Dannflor (2), SKitter, Unwnd and Scolosis]
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

gera can u organize your reads maybe or like

idk

i’m reading your posts here and it doesn’t feel like they say a lot even when ur giving reads i don’t really get what you think of the game? like you have these little evil points but it feels ... detached i guess because your main focus is like the posting thing or it feels like that in ur posts

it’s the thing i usually vote for but i feel weird about the wagon makeups right now and i don’t really get why so i’m ?? at this game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:59 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 773, Ydrasse wrote:gera can u organize your reads maybe or like

idk

i’m reading your posts here and it doesn’t feel like they say a lot even when ur giving reads i don’t really get what you think of the game? like you have these little evil points but it feels ... detached i guess because your main focus is like the posting thing or it feels like that in ur posts

it’s the thing i usually vote for but i feel weird about the wagon makeups right now and i don’t really get why so i’m ?? at this game
i don't have a reads list.
i will just make snide comments day 1 and call out things i don't like. i responded this morning to how people perceive my posts because there are very few facts i know in this game, but me being green is one of them so i can answer back to people doubting that (as best i can)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”