Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1074, Herta wrote:UNVOTE:

What happens if tie nobility vote.
In post 9, Marashu wrote:
Elimination resolves first, then the player with the largest number of votes by plurality will be the noble. In the case of a tie, the player who reached that number of votes first will be the noble.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:45 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1070, Marashu wrote:
In post 947, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm kind of disappointed I don't really have much to do here.
Killing/Nobling between me and herta means finding mafia is kinda pointless for me today
Am wondering something

@MOD
Is the scum nightkill mandatory?

Gotta do stuff, I'll check back later
Because a win condition is reliant on being killed, all eliminations and night kills are mandatory.
Does this remain true after the player with that elimination is dead?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think Nancy this is one of those times where we don’t wanna brain meat too much.

With flipping one and elimming the other we should at least be insured scum don’t get a day vig.

At worst we have 2 scum elo. At best we win. We can see who scum kill.

With how many miselims there have been seeing who scum kill if we don’t just win outright is the best.

I believe you are the hidden noble Nancy.

I think we learn from who scum kills overnight if it happens.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1079, MathBlade wrote:I think Nancy this is one of those times where we don’t wanna brain meat too much.

With flipping one and elimming the other we should at least be insured scum don’t get a day vig.

At worst we have 2 scum elo. At best we win. We can see who scum kill.

With how many miselims there have been seeing who scum kill if we don’t just win outright is the best.

I believe you are the hidden noble Nancy.

I think we learn from who scum kills overnight if it happens.
I agree and I also think if Eira was lying about being HN, NM would probably be pushing him for lying. So yeah, we absolutely need to heal one of them and kill the other.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:54 pm

In post 1074, Herta wrote:UNVOTE:

What happens if tie nobility vote.
You already know. Math and I get 2 votes each.

I would say that if any wagon gets to 3 and Math and me ecide we should hammer it, then Math should let me vite since it’s the only way I can be officially confirmed. So I would suggest that Math only votes after I do since his vote will show up regardless of where his vote is but I need to be on majority wagon for mine. I know Math believes me but it would be nice to be able to officially confirm myself if possible.

At any rate I will decide with Math what is probably best.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Alright so I've caught up

Initial thoughts are that it feels like PBE/ Eirolox contains 1 scum, and the rest contains the other. The slot's have some good, some bad moments but mostly feel somewhat evasive and defensive at points (day 3). I also think considering a PBE HN, the NK tonight makes little sense.

Some of the interactions between the two feel natural which of course "can" be faked but feels unlikely. So probably only one of the two.

Tapioca/Mathblade feels like they could be the partner, but I feel like math/PBE handle this phase differently than they have as a scumteam with 4 votes. Considering they could have ended the day already provided the votes on me AND they would be reading me as DA if they were scum] (because they are pushing the opposite) this combination feels impossible as those would be incompatible.

Other options for the partner include

Not_Mafia - Token here for difficulty reading yada yada and so on. My default choice when I can't find a partner that'd make sense if they are in the game. Unlikely with Eira compared to PBE, due to HN thing, PBE maybe but this feels more town N_M than scum N_M for all that feels are worth.

I believe Enchant is town, in my experience with him he is more reserved in his scum game and this doesn't feel or look like it.

Scum almost certainly will push on the same side of me/Herta as DA today (whichever they think isn't the DA, they do the opposite. If they think DA isn't being nobled they mmay split, so depends I suppose on how close it ends up being.)

This derives my following solves (in order of probability) of
(PBE, N_M) (Mathblade, Eira) (PBE, Eira)

Eira is a bit townier than PBE in my eyes because of a particular post about my slot/ PBE that while false was fairly in line with my thinking reading through about how it was strange.

In either case Herta is DA. I could case reasons why but I don't really wanna so I'm not gonna unless push comes to shove.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Alright I now can sleep
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Also I will give fair warning I will selfhammer if it would leave Herta as noble. I will not self vote without hammer given that scum could change plurality to another player and win. (Especially since my vote is the only one that would be counted for herta)

Should be a given but wanted to mention
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:50 pm

I am nowhere near caught up but I hard scumread Mathblade here. like HARD scumread.

-A
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:52 pm

I’m currently leaning to Herta as DA but I think Math’s suggestion that we leal one and lim the other is best because we really can’t be sure and if we get it wrong, then scum gets a free daykill tomorrow, so rn leaning to healing Herta and limming you and if you’re telling the truth about not being DA and are town, you should definitely be onboard with that since we autowin in that case.

~Nancy
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:53 pm

In post 1085, Polar Bear Express wrote:I am nowhere near caught up but I hard scumread Mathblade here. like HARD scumread.

-A
Seriously Noraa? :o

Talk to me in discord because I totally don’t get it.

~N
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

HEAL: Herta

for now. i'll try to wrap my brain around this whenever. i'm a bit lost tbh, think i need to go thru herta/MegAzu isos at some point.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

my main concern keeps being why scum would put themselves in this situation. i still don't understand the toto kill.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1086, Polar Bear Express wrote:I’m currently leaning to Herta as DA but I think Math’s suggestion that we leal one and lim the other is best because we really can’t be sure and if we get it wrong, then scum gets a free daykill tomorrow, so rn leaning to healing Herta and limming you and if you’re telling the truth about not being DA and are town, you should definitely be onboard with that since we autowin in that case.

~Nancy
In post 1087, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1085, Polar Bear Express wrote:I am nowhere near caught up but I hard scumread Mathblade here. like HARD scumread.

-A

~N
Please do. Noraa I don’t think has TR’d me in a looooooong time.

I think that if Noraa does scumread me the best place to sort that out is tomorrow.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:14 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

-A
Who would you say is the partner?
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:32 am

In post 1090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1086, Polar Bear Express wrote:I’m currently leaning to Herta as DA but I think Math’s suggestion that we leal one and lim the other is best because we really can’t be sure and if we get it wrong, then scum gets a free daykill tomorrow, so rn leaning to healing Herta and limming you and if you’re telling the truth about not being DA and are town, you should definitely be onboard with that since we autowin in that case.

~Nancy

-A

~N

I think that if Noraa does scumread me the best place to sort that out is tomorrow.
Math, Noraa thinks you’re both being too nice and too “wishy washy” to quote her. I still think you’re town for your stances which read protown to me but you are not usually this nice to me in any game ever where you know my main. So maybe explain that part and I can dispense with any paranoia on your slot.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:34 am

In post 1091, MegAzumarill wrote:

-A
Who would you say is the partner?
I’ll ask her, she didn’t say.

~Nancy
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:35 am

Oh nm, Noraa’s now saying she might have been hyperfocused on you Math.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:59 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1089, Eiralox wrote:my main concern keeps being why scum would put themselves in this situation. i still don't understand the toto kill.
My guess is they were either shooting for the DA, between the Toto/PBE 1v1 OR PBE is scum and wanted Toto silenced after their back and forth.

Page 18 is roughly where the 1v1 started AFAICT
I don't see a resolution that would leave scum!PBE comfortable with Toto alive

Of course NKA is a very powerful and reliable tool though /S
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1092, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~Nancy

-A

~N

Math, Noraa thinks you’re both being too nice and too “wishy washy” to quote her. I still think you’re town for your stances which read protown to me but you are not usually this nice to me in any game ever where you know my main. So maybe explain that part and I can dispense with any paranoia on your slot.
I pretty much said everyone’s opinions don’t matter except on DA. I wouldn’t call that nice. I gave an opinion Herta DA gun to my head and Meg is scum trying to sound like a defeated DA. If Noraa scumreads me tomorrow let’s sort it out then.

I haven’t been wishy washy, but I have been lazy and noncommital because either A) we win or B) tomorrow is elo with less slots to sort or C) we lose.

I then can focus narrowly on what matters. Who we elim and who we noble
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:08 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1096, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1092, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~Nancy

-A

~N

I pretty much said everyone’s opinions don’t matter except on DA. I wouldn’t call that nice. I gave an opinion Herta DA gun to my head and Meg is scum trying to sound like a defeated DA. If Noraa scumreads me tomorrow let’s sort it out then.

I haven’t been wishy washy, but I have been lazy and noncommital because either A) we win or B) tomorrow is elo with less slots to sort or C) we lose.

I then can focus narrowly on what matters. Who we elim and who we noble
What about me reads as defeated DA? If I'm DA am I not about to win?
Wouldn't Scum!Me project this rather than "defeated"
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:09 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Trying to get in your head here since that doesn't really make sense to me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1098, MegAzumarill wrote:Trying to get in your head here since that doesn't really make sense to me
A lot of your posts are kinda negative let me get a sample
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”