MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*nods*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1250, MathBlade wrote:*nods*
So you agree with me then? I think Herta unvoting Mega suddenly like that probably means I’m right about him being DA and Mega mafia.

Because both of our votes + Herta’s mean autowin for town I think, so probably is Herta DA and Mega/NM scum. NM usually pushes his buddy too in a lot of his scumgames and both were hard sr the other or rather Junko.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:00 pm

VOTE: Mega
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1251, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1250, MathBlade wrote:*nods*
So you agree with me then? I think Herta unvoting Mega suddenly like that probably means I’m right about him being DA and Mega mafia.

Because both of our votes + Herta’s mean autowin for town I think, so probably is Herta DA and Mega/NM scum. NM usually pushes his buddy too in a lot of his scumgames and both were hard sr the other or rather Junko.

~N
The nods was me agreeing with you asking Meg questions.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:11 pm

In post 1228, Herta wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1230, Herta wrote:
mod, if the DA dies without becoming a noble is the game over with a DA win, or does the game continue and the DA just leave with the win, or something else?
In post 1233, Herta wrote:I want to make sure the game continues once the DA dies.
@Math if you sheeped me on both Herta/Mega than Herta becomes nobilized and Mega’s limmed and Herta was obviously panicked about that.

If Herta’s mafia why would be panicked about that? Because fhpov if he’s mafia not DA, he wants to be the one who’s nobilized and not Mega.

~N
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t think Herta is panicked. I think Herta is playing panicked.

You remember Heroes right?

That game was all about pretending things were cozy when we were about to dayvig them until we had to audible.

Herta gives me the same vibes. It’s just so way overdone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:18 pm

In post 1255, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think Herta is panicked. I think Herta is playing panicked.

That game was all about pretending things were cozy when we were about to dayvig them until we had to audible.

Math, if Herta’s mafia, he doesn’t unvote Mega here, it’s what he wants, because he’s the one being nobilized.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I still don't track your logic on why you think I should be locking you as town, and your insistance on me being able to is frustrating.
It's bad reasoning because I, as town, see you saying that me, as town, should be obviously seeing something that I am not obviously seeing. You are contradicting reality, more than just a wrong conclusion, but the wrong assumption town!me should've seen this because I don't.

Like I'm trying to have a fairly civil discourse here but you aren't really adressing my concerns WHY is HN close to conftown, or WHY you should be conftown if herta is DA. I don't see the reasoning for your claims that are actually compelling in any way shape or form.

Eira and you are listed twice because you appear twice in my list of scumteam, at least when I listed them back then.
This persistance is making me reconsider a bit as it feels more towny than not. I'd suppose that's leave something like a N_M Mathblade as the most likely? Fairly irrelevant.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:20 pm

In post 1255, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think Herta is panicked. I think Herta is playing panicked.

He knows we both have two votes and you can hammer him as DA. Are you for real?

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I wonder if mafia!Herta DA PBE could in theory make sense
I'll sleep on it
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Because I kind of see where math is coming from, but the most obvious solution if math is right I know is false I could look into it
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:24 pm

In post 1257, MegAzumarill wrote:I still don't track your logic on why you think I should be locking you as town, and your insistance on me being able to is frustrating.
It's bad reasoning because I, as town, see you saying that me, as town, should be obviously seeing something that I am not obviously seeing. You are contradicting reality, more than just a wrong conclusion, but the wrong assumption town!me should've seen this because I don't.

Like I'm trying to have a fairly civil discourse here but you aren't really adressing my concerns WHY is HN close to conftown, or WHY you should be conftown if herta is DA. I don't see the reasoning for your claims that are actually compelling in any way shape or form.

Eira and you are listed twice because you appear twice in my list of scumteam, at least when I listed them back then.
This persistance is making me reconsider a bit as it feels more towny than not. I'd suppose that's leave something like a N_M Mathblade as the most likely? Fairly irrelevant.
I’m currently healing the player you’re insisting is DA which if true is an autotown win. If you think I’m mafia doing that then I’m going to catch a ban for playing against wincon.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:27 pm

In post 1259, MegAzumarill wrote:I wonder if mafia!Herta DA PBE could in theory make sense
I'll sleep on it
No you don’t. I’m doing what you claimed to want and suddenly I’m DA? Why has no one CC’d me then? Like there’s no way in hell you’re town here.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1261, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1257, MegAzumarill wrote:I still don't track your logic on why you think I should be locking you as town, and your insistance on me being able to is frustrating.

I’m currently healing the player you’re insisting is DA which if true is an autotown win. If you think I’m mafia doing that then I’m going to catch a ban for playing against wincon.

~N
That assumes you, as mafia, know who DA is

If mafia was good at that DA wouldve been HNed long ago
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:28 pm

And I can be officially confirmed not to be DA if you get hammered, so nice try with that. :lol:

~N
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1258, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~N
I am.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:32 pm

In post 1263, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N

I think it’s blatantly beyond obvious to me now that Herta’s DA and Mega’s mafia. If Mega was DA here, she’d be 100% onboard here.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:38 pm

In post 1265, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1258, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~N
I am.
So that’s exactly what mafia!Herta would want, so how do you get smokescreen from any of that? Only DA!Herta would here and Mega’s practically pulling anything out of her ass that can stick to either sr or DA read me. If Mega’s DA she ought to be thrilled here yet both Heta and Mega don’t like my heal and vote. Hmmmm . . .

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:39 pm

In post 1248, Enchant wrote:
In post 1247, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1245, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1237, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1233, Herta wrote:I want to make sure the game continues once the DA dies.
Weird stuff to throw out since you'd be asking this question exponentially earlier if you actually didn't know and were town
Humour me Mega, given that you’re insisting that Herta’s DA and I was healing him and voting you and knowing that’s according to you if true, an autowin for town, how do you think it makes even an iota of sense for me to be scum here? Because it’s against the ruies to play against wincon. That’s how I know you’re lying about that.

~N
You are right it's kinda irrelevant since you are being correct for a town win anyway, but there's worlds where you are scum that read me as actual DA and I don't really take kindly to being called scum for what I consider pretty bad reasons.
... It's wrong on different levels.

If you think she is scum thinking you are DA, and you are not DA, then
why
you complain?
+1

@Mega why haven’t you responded to this?
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:44 pm

It looks to me that suddenly Mega’s gone into scum!overdrive after I voted her and healed Herta. Neither is happy with my vote.

And Math I honestly don’t remember that much about a what is a 3 year old game now?

~N
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1266, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1263, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N

I think it’s blatantly beyond obvious to me now that Herta’s DA and Mega’s mafia. If Mega was DA here, she’d be 100% onboard here.

~N
You need to remember that Meg as DA wants to pretend to be mafia and Herta as mafia wants to pretend to be DA. They’re both pretending because it meets their ends.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:06 pm

UNVOTE:

Actually thinking about it, I could see this as an attempt on Herta’s part to get you to hammer.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:15 pm

At any rate, since both are so obviously scum now, I’d say I’m pretty damned certain Eira was HN’d now. And I guess I could possibly see both Elements and Passenger correctly reading Junko as scum but the wrong one. My fear is that Herta really did panic and Mega is legit unhappy with my vote but at least we now have confirmation that’s she’s not town or even trying to pretend to be.

~N
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1272, Polar Bear Express wrote:At any rate, since both are so obviously scum now, I’d say I’m pretty damned certain Eira was HN’d now. And I guess I could possibly see both Elements and Passenger correctly reading Junko as scum but the wrong one. My fear is that Herta really did panic and Mega is legit unhappy with my vote but at least we now have confirmation that’s she’s not town or even trying to pretend to be.

~N
I think at the end of the day we have to pull the trigger one way or the other and nobling Meg gives us the win and elimming Herta is the best bet. Could I be wrong? Sure. It’s why I want to get my feels out to you then whenever you say you’re sure go. In any way forward it’s just a game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:43 pm

In post 1273, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1272, Polar Bear Express wrote:At any rate, since both are so obviously scum now, I’d say I’m pretty damned certain Eira was HN’d now. And I guess I could possibly see both Elements and Passenger correctly reading Junko as scum but the wrong one. My fear is that Herta really did panic and Mega is legit unhappy with my vote but at least we now have confirmation that’s she’s not town or even trying to pretend to be.

~N
I think at the end of the day we have to pull the trigger one way or the other and nobling Meg gives us the win and elimming Herta is the best bet. Could I be wrong? Sure. It’s why I want to get my feels out to you then whenever you say you’re sure go. In any way forward it’s just a game.
I was sure and that’s why figuring out who’s Herta’s buddy is could be helpful if you’re right or Mega’s if you’re wrong. So if we can find the buddy of either, it would obviously be very helpful. RN it does definitely look like both of them want us to think Mega!scum and Herta!DA, so you could possibly be right but I could also see the converse as well. \_0_/

~N

Return to “Completed Open Games”