Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1371, MegAzumarill wrote:Tell me what's wrong here

Have I forgotten to account of your omniscience and that you could never be wrong?
I’m not confident which of you is DA and I don’t know why you’re trying to convince me I’m scum. I want to nobilize whichever one of you is DA. I think that’s beyond obvious atp.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:57 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1370, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1369, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1360, MegAzumarill wrote:So in that case, I would be VT, you would be scum, and Herta would be DA, and you would want to heal Herta?
Town autowins, scum auto loses if we nobilize DA. So no it’s not possible that or remotely conceivable that I play against wincon and risk getting banned. :roll:
Then where in the logical flow is my error?
In post 1357, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1356, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1354, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1352, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1348, MegAzumarill wrote:Like explain to me how
you
know who DA is
exactly
as scum
Idk why you keep quoting this. I’ve already explained that no one other than you/Herta can be DA atp.

~N
I don't doubt you on this. Exact means one person. Tell me how you could determine that I am exactly VT and Herta is exactly DA.
In post 1359, MegAzumarill wrote:And if you can't isn't it possible you may think I am DA even if I am truly VT?
MegAzumarill wrote:So in that case, I would be VT, you would be scum, and Herta would be DA, and you would want to heal Herta?

If you cannot show where this falls apart your argument for what I should do as VT falls apart.

So show me
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:59 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1375, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1371, MegAzumarill wrote:Tell me what's wrong here

Have I forgotten to account of your omniscience and that you could never be wrong?
I’m not confident which of you is DA and I don’t know why you’re trying to convince me I’m scum. I want to nobilize whichever one of you is DA. I think that’s beyond obvious atp.

~N

This is a sarcastic post because of how obviously what you are saying doesn't make sense and implies you or I should be omniscient if it were actually true.

I suppose I should denote my sarcasm more clearly in the future with a picture of a clown accompanying the post.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:00 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

And before you post, no, the gamethrowing argument doesn't work because in my hypothetical scenario you are playing to a scum win-con
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:00 am

In post 1374, MathBlade wrote:NM literally forgot to send in a kill when I was traitor and I was stuck scrambling because Titus was the protective and blocked no one. Never discount lazy not mafia.
I just don’t understand wtf Mega’s trying to do here. Fhpov if town, it ought to be a slam dunk Herta’s DA. What’s crazy to me is that she actually sounds completely sincere not making even an iota of sense here.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why does Nancy have to prove to scum they’re not scum?

That seems fruitless and a waste of time. If we elim you and you are town we can solve it tomorrow.

This fight is a big blow up over nothing.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:03 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Mathblade,
Because this is the crux of Nancy's argument WHY I'm scum

I know this to be untrue and so I am proving the argument false
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1381, MegAzumarill wrote:Mathblade,
Because this is the crux of Nancy's argument WHY I'm scum

I know this to be untrue and so I am proving the argument false
You’re not explaining anything by making Nancy or I explain what we don’t believe?

I don’t get it.

This feels like throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:04 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Not because I think Nancy is scum, it's because Nancy thinks I should 100% know she is town, and because I am saying I don't, she is saying I cannot be town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1383, MegAzumarill wrote:Not because I think Nancy is scum, it's because Nancy thinks I should 100% know she is town, and because I am saying I don't, she is saying I cannot be town
I tend to agree with this.

Who is the hidden noble if not PBE?

I don’t see why scum PBE lies here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:09 am

In post 1380, MathBlade wrote:Why does Nancy have to prove to scum they’re not scum?

That seems fruitless and a waste of time. If we elim you and you are town we can solve it tomorrow.

Well Mega hasn’t disputed my argument that she or Herta have to be DA, so if she’s town and capable of logical thought, she 100% should have cleared me yesterday, so I don’t see how she can possibly be town here with that mega absurd argument. She would also know that I’m playing nothing here like I did in E/O Killers so her push on me is faked because I don’t believe town!Mega is this terrible at seeing obvious logic.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:10 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

How is that relevant? Nancy is saying I should think she is town for a specific reason I think is false.

I think she is town for a different reason.

The problem is Nancy is essentially saying "I voted a person you had a guilty on once and then unvoted, so you should think I am Town 100% and you are evil if you think this does not make me conftown"

Which is an obviously ridiculous statement and that's the main argument she's using to push me as scum
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:12 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1385, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1380, MathBlade wrote:Why does Nancy have to prove to scum they’re not scum?

Well Mega hasn’t disputed my argument that she or Herta have to be DA
, so if she’s town and capable of logical thought, she 100% should have cleared me yesterday, so I don’t see how she can possibly be town here with that mega absurd argument. She would also know that I’m playing nothing here like I did in E/O Killers so her push on me is faked because I don’t believe town!Mega is this terrible at seeing obvious logic.

~N
Agree with the bold, am disputing the smallcaps (tried to italicised but im on mobile)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:12 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

You need both to be true to make what you are saying true
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:13 am

In post 1383, MegAzumarill wrote:Not because I think Nancy is scum, it's because Nancy thinks I should 100% know she is town, and because I am saying I don't, she is saying I cannot be town
If you’re town and it’s beyond obvious that fypov Herta has to be DA then why wouldn’t town!you have lockcleared me after my Herta heal/you vote?

The only thing I struggle with is you sound really sincere despite making no sense.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:14 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

And again, I'm not pushing you as scum. I am explicitly disputing your case on me, which you yourself made dependant on you being an IC
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1386, MegAzumarill wrote:How is that relevant? Nancy is saying I should think she is town for a specific reason I think is false.

I think she is town for a different reason.

The problem is Nancy is essentially saying "I voted a person you had a guilty on once and then unvoted, so you should think I am Town 100% and you are evil if you think this does not make me conftown"

Which is an obviously ridiculous statement and that's the main argument she's using to push me as scum
Does it honestly matter here Meg?

Let’s look at it from a you town Herta DA angle.

We noble you and elim Herta.

Then it’s unlikely scum kill you at that point over PBE or me.

Then Herta exits and gets their win. Scum have a night kill.

We are at 5 alive into tomorrow. Then you with the better reads because you’re town exist over me or Nancy who are obvTown but made a mistake.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:15 am

HURT: Mega

I’m not sure Herta’s not the DA.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:15 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1389, Polar Bear Express wrote:
If you’re town and it’s beyond obvious that fypov Herta has to be DA then why wouldn’t town!you have lockcleared me after my Herta heal/you vote?

The only thing I struggle with is you sound really sincere despite making no sense.

~N
Because the below scenario, puts you as scum, trying to play to your win condition, doing exactly that.
In post 1376, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1360, MegAzumarill wrote:So in that case, I would be VT, you would be scum, and Herta would be DA, and you would want to heal Herta?
Town autowins, scum auto loses if we nobilize DA. So no it’s not possible that or remotely conceivable that I play against wincon and risk getting banned. :roll:
you
know who DA is
exactly
as scum
Idk why you keep quoting this. I’ve already explained that no one other than you/Herta can be DA atp.

~N
I don't doubt you on this. Exact means one person. Tell me how you could determine that I am exactly VT and Herta is exactly DA.
In post 1359, MegAzumarill wrote:And if you can't isn't it possible you may think I am DA even if I am truly VT?
MegAzumarill wrote:So in that case, I would be VT, you would be scum, and Herta would be DA, and you would want to heal Herta?

If you cannot show where this falls apart your argument for what I should do as VT falls apart.

So show me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1392, Polar Bear Express wrote:HURT: Mega

You’ve got to be kidding me

HURT: Meg
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:18 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

UNVOTE:
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:20 am

In post 1394, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1392, Polar Bear Express wrote:HURT: Mega

You’ve got to be kidding me

HURT: Meg
Idk what to think, it’s just that Mega sounds so sincere eventhough what she’s saying doesn’t make sense. Like could she be this good at faking this?

Herta otoh doesn’t sound credible at all, eventhough ironically he’s making way more sense but him wanting to win with DA is a scumclaim whatever he is.

I just want to do the ISO checks because I want to get this right.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:28 am

In post 1374, MathBlade wrote:NM literally forgot to send in a kill when I was traitor and I was stuck scrambling because Titus was the protective and blocked no one. Never discount lazy not mafia.
While this is definitely possible, he did heal Mega and vote Herta, so sure it’s possible he could be throwing me off with that and it’s also possible it’s what he wants me to think.

Your argument is based off of something to do with Heroes that I can’t even remember that Herta did a smokescreen or something but what if he just did outright panic at being healed? I don’t think, it’s at all clear that’s impossible.

~N
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:31 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1393, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
Because the below scenario, puts you as scum, trying to play to your win condition, doing exactly that.
you
know who DA is
exactly
as scum

~N

So show me
@PBE is this wrong?
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:48 am

In post 1398, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1393, MegAzumarill wrote:

~N
you
know who DA is
exactly
as scum

~N

So show me
@PBE is this wrong?
I don’t understand any of this but what I’m struggling with is that you sound really sincere. Math thinks there’s some logic to it, I can’t see it but I’m very good at tone reading and I’m not convinced you could fake this level of sincerity.

Maybe I’m wrong and you’re actually capable of doing just that but I can’t get past how sincere you’re sounding rn and we have 5 days to get this right. So I’d rather be more confident.

~N

Return to “Completed Open Games”