Micro 1067: Is There a Doctor in the House? - Game over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 404, Gimli wrote: are we sure that performing NAs the way we're suggesting now (focusing on 2 players) is better than going no NAs? are we sure the nurse is more useful for us hidden than outed on d1?

for instance: we might end up playing a 6er tomorrow with two living mafia and concurring nurse claims, right? isn't it better if we avoid the possibility?
can I have more input on this? Scoliosis, you still around?

no early birds in this game. too bad.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 412, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: scandersvamp

This guy's votes are really bad.
Real chance I'm 0 for 2 on them atm but I'm not sure how you could think a freedom vote is "really bad"
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 423, Gimli wrote:I agree with the timing of vander's votes being scummy, especially the last one.
With the grandpa vote, I made sure I wasn't putting him in a position to be hammered and waited until someone unvoted to put the third vote on him.

I think he reacted EXTREMELY well to the pressure and since that point he's probably been my top town.

I can understand thinking that both of my votes are bandwagony, and I can definitely agree with you on the freedom vote, but I would consider the way in which I voted grandpa very pro-town and I'd do it again.

As for the freedom vote, I voted him because I do like the pressure there.

In general if someone's getting pressure and I think they're scummy I will add a vote there, it was actually your post about Freedom ('s slot's) post 92(?) that made me think "yeah this post makes no sense and I actively dislike it" and I don't have any other stronger scum reads.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:29 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 425, Gimli wrote:
In post 404, Gimli wrote: are we sure that performing NAs the way we're suggesting now (focusing on 2 players) is better than going no NAs? are we sure the nurse is more useful for us hidden than outed on d1?

for instance: we might end up playing a 6er tomorrow with two living mafia and concurring nurse claims, right? isn't it better if we avoid the possibility?
can I have more input on this? Scoliosis, you still around?

no early birds in this game. too bad.
Fwiw I'm happy enough taking my chances with a conflicting nurse claim, that seems more pro-town than no CC including the chance of nurse being killed N1.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

I also have not been convinced by Freedom's lack of response to his wagon and putting what is essentially a semi-bandwagony OMGUS vote on me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 418, Scoliosis wrote:I think at least one of Enchant or Grandpa are town (I ruled out their fight as being scum theater) and here's why:

is really similar to how Grandpa talked to me when he tried to get me to change my mind out of my FoS in . Unless Grandpa somehow predicted I would read back and look for this, I don't think Grandpa as scum would replicate the same approach he took with me that he would take with a scum buddy because the intent is very different. Then, in I think if Grandpa and Enchant were doing scum theater Grandpa would have lashed back harder, because players take things less personally when they can laugh it out in a PT after, and I think that in a theater sense it would be natural to escalate the emotion there because they had started talking about religion.
hm interesting i was reading enchant off town after that interaction. why do u think their scum? i geininuly got a wholesome feeling from enchant -- am i biased for that read?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 414, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 412, Scoliosis wrote:VOTE: scandersvamp

This guy's votes are really bad.
By really bad, I mean that the timing of his votes are really scummy.
the only reason i am townreading vander is because of something they said earlier -- they were the one to bring up the sitatuion bout cpr resolving last and that would change things and was the one that opened up a discussion on that resulting in a mod question etc
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 416, Scoliosis wrote:
In post 371, Tabibitos wrote:
Sorry not enough time or energy for this yet (about the mech stuff), I am fine doing what you guys agree on if it comes to that

As for reads, I thought about it and maybe Enchant is town for wanting to try targetting someone on their own early, it can e a prerogative to dismiss mech but it's probably town excited for potentially being a vig? Vigging is exciting after all.

Grandpa feels more likely town than not by saying stuff like "I already know the Nurse" on a setup where the Nurse may end up claiming anyway (otherwise it could be rolefishing). Not too sure about grandpa but I don't feel very good about anyone else so I'm gonna like his slot for now.

Elements mech solving is interesting, don't know what to think of that, did you ever do it before Elements? On what game?

- Aether
This is the first time I felt a scum ping reading Aether/Lumine posts
i still yet to have aether/lumine as in a high townread -- they are still ok but the problem is they keep dodging context talks and keep delaying their rsesponses. i am just giving them the benefit of the doubt
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 427, Vanderscamp wrote:it was actually your post about Freedom ('s slot's) post 92(?) that made me think "yeah this post makes no sense and I actively dislike it" and I don't have any other stronger scum reads.
the 'if I like this plan I'll bet the game on the hydra being town' line, yeah. IDK. maybe flipping freedom is as good as it's gonna get as far as D1 goes.

I like your string of posts now, but I'd like it even more if it didn't come right after getting some heat.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

vander looks way better than freedom nd enchat fwiw

i think we should investigate it like this since enchant is also someone in interest.

im gonna group a town core with one common suspect in each group so i will group my bottom scumreads .

group a - scoloisis, elements, grandpa, galron
group b - gimli, vander, tabibitos, enchant

group a target enchant
group b target galron
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 434, GrandpaMo wrote:vander looks way better than freedom nd enchat fwiw

i think we should investigate it like this since enchant is also someone in interest.

im gonna group a town core with one common suspect in each group so i will group my bottom scumreads .

group a target enchant
group b target galron
how does everyone think of this? IF we do choose to elim freeedom during the day.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Gimli »

looks solid
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Gimli »

grandpa, have you played with vander before? is this confidence based off meta?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Gimli »

I think d1 has been fantastic so far, to be very quite fucking honest
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Elements »

In post 435, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 434, GrandpaMo wrote:vander looks way better than freedom nd enchat fwiw

group a target enchant
group b target galron
how does everyone think of this? IF we do choose to elim freeedom during the day.
Why are the groups targeting scum reads when we're more likely to protect than kill?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Enchant »

group a target enchant
group b target galron
I am in group c which targets GrandpaMo.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Enchant »

Otherwise no redactions.
Wizard-Mercenary

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 439, Elements wrote:
In post 435, GrandpaMo wrote:

group a target enchant
group b target galron
Why are the groups targeting scum reads when we're more likely to protect than kill?
how will that work then? groups need to choose their town core? that wouldn't make sense
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 437, Gimli wrote:grandpa, have you played with vander before? is this confidence based off meta?
I have a small recall of his meta . im on my phone rn ill touch back on this question more once I can get back
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 440, Enchant wrote:

group a target enchant
group b target galron
I am in group c which targets GrandpaMo.
we can do me vs u but I think for the sake of everyone else that would wasting a night
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Enchant »

i declare myself serial killer alignment
Wizard-Mercenary

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Elements »

In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:how will that work then? groups need to choose their town core? that wouldn't make sense
group a - scoloisis, elements, enchant, galron
group b - gimli, vander, tabibitos, gandpa

group a targets grandpa
group b targets elements
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 445, Enchant wrote:i declare myself serial killer alignment

we know why do u think ppl are avoiding u huh enchant huh?

don't ever stop and realize what monstritied you have done to this game? don't u ever stop and think about all the people u have hurt on the way? don't you ever just stop and think about me? ME enchant. yes me. the person who shown u the light and guidance from a far far distance but you gradually continue to refuse me and my support only just to claim serial killer.

it is I that shall show u the right path. no more atheism as you preached. none of that. it is time to follow your grandfather, GrandpaMo's earnest and wiseful wisdom.

now please bow your head down in prayer. In prayer that you have accomplished throughout your life. it is no more a curse but a truth you have been seeking for. a truth that you have been living for. living for not only just me but the MAFIASCUM community. now as I conclude, much love is awarded but it is lost as well.

so now you choose your fate and destiny, what do you choose? Amen in the name of GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 446, Elements wrote:
In post 442, GrandpaMo wrote:how will that work then? groups need to choose their town core? that wouldn't make sense

group a targets grandpa
group b targets elements
I understand why group b targets you but why would group a target me? and not Gimli?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 448, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 446, Elements wrote:

group a targets grandpa
group b targets elements
I understand why group b targets you but why would group a target me? and not Gimli?
mhm nvm. do not answer this

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”