Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1345 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I think Cephrir has felt a bit more natural and mastina has seemed stilted at times. Also, it's usually good practice to use common sense regarding reads, so mastina towning Ythan and voting me instead, calling Flea mafia when I don't agree, have felt a bit scummy to me
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1346, Yume wrote:I, for one, will not vote mastina just yet
Even if she's scum, she cannot beat everyone here on her own.
She can unless we vote her...you could say this about anyone, the reality is if there's a mafia in the two players we choose as town then we lose. Are you saying that mastina won't be in the two at the end?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: mastina

Thanks Ceph I was going to but I was scared :oops:
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1354, Yume wrote:VOTE: Ceph

Mostly because I am hoping she won't be scum this time.
Hypothetically, can you imagine a scenario in which you would vote for mastina?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1359, Flea The Magician wrote:I genuinely want Mastina to check in on all this before we go much further.
I do think we're on course for a perfect victory though.
That would be cool. In another game I'd have stronger townreads on more players I think. But it feels like with this game I have to order them more strictly and give them out less generously
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1362, Yume wrote:If you vote either of us, you won't have your perfect victory.
Why do you think mastina is Town?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1366, Yume wrote:So what do you say to that, huh?
It's just poe for me. If mastina is indeed town I'll probably vote Cephrir, but I think we might actually have the perfect game here.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1399, Yume wrote:
In post 1196, mastina wrote:(Also at this point we legit do have an autowin. Trust Nancy, trust Yume, and with me as town, we can lim literally everyone else as need be to brute force a win. Every name you add to the town list to trust, the easier the autowin is. But idk who those are since I haven't read the game, presumably there are people who have been hard-spewed-town by this flip; I'd need to actually read the game to know who those are.)
I didn't like this post because of how it put mastina herself among the towniest players, when that isn't my opinion.
Here's something concrete. This post. This post is why I townread her. You said you played with her, Flea, so you should know that she makes this kinda post as town. If you don't, then either we have vastly different experience with her or you refuse to see it, in which case it's on you.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1410, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1399, Yume wrote:
In post 1196, mastina wrote:(Also at this point we legit do have an autowin. Trust Nancy, trust Yume, and with me as town, we can lim literally everyone else as need be to brute force a win. Every name you add to the town list to trust, the easier the autowin is. But idk who those are since I haven't read the game, presumably there are people who have been hard-spewed-town by this flip; I'd need to actually read the game to know who those are.)
I didn't like this post because of how it put mastina herself among the towniest players, when that isn't my opinion.

Here's something concrete. This post. This post is why I townread her. You said you played with her, Flea, so you should know that she makes this kinda post as town. If you don't, then either we have vastly different experience with her or you refuse to see it, in which case it's on you.
Sorry about that I typed in the quote
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1415, Yume wrote:Well, the usual time has passed and she's not around.

VOTE: mastina
Whiplash

But I think this is a good choice
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:06 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1435, Cephrir wrote:why can't she be scum who is legitimately ill

Yeah
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:16 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I genuinely think at this moment that if we vote mastina off the game ends
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1450, mastina wrote:Hello I am still not having read the game but I see I am back in the ring. Perhaps you should look at these and tell me they're from scum.
In post 39, mastina wrote:
In post 16, MegAzumarill wrote:I will abstain from talking about this game's source material as I have no clue what it is
Scum.
In post 41, mastina wrote:SCUM:
{MegAzumarill}
In post 145, mastina wrote:
In post 71, furtiveglance wrote:Can you challenge unilaterally or do both players in a pair have to do it?
I
think
it's just one; the first Challenge issued, is the challenge made for the day. Period. No other options.

If it required both to make a challenge, and/or multiple challenges could be concurrent, and/or the person needed to accept (literally any of these), I'd have instantly challenged MegAzumarill here.

But because the challenge issued mechanics have none of those (at least to my knowledge), the first challenge is the only challenge we get, so alas. I can't be as impulsive as I want to be. :(
In post 57, MegAzumarill wrote:Unofficial Vote Count
None cause there hasn't been a challenge yet I think
I'm genuinely thinking of just challenging Meg here because Meg is like, 100% scum here btw.
In post 149, mastina wrote:
In post 108, MegAzumarill wrote:I don't really find problem with how you handled it
I found a problem in Nancy's handling of it
Funnily enough, I have a problem with you having a problem with it!
Nancy and Yume are both town here.
In post 157, mastina wrote:
In post 153, the worst wrote:my predecessor's silver skin has shed, and a beautiful butterfly has emerged but the butterfly is just another snake
(expired on 2023-01-03 05:46:28)
(Context which Yume can confirm: this was me setting a timer for worstie to town it up, and if he didn't before the deadline I was gonna challenge the worstie-Meg duo. Yume can verify.)
In post 178, mastina wrote:
In post 162, MegAzumarill wrote:Also this feels like town mastina
Bullshit.

While I AM town, I certainly haven't shown it yet, not enough for you to develop that opinion of me.
In post 263, mastina wrote:
In post 225, the worst wrote:
Spoiler: std only nobody else open
megazu is like, scum, right
Worstie are you okay with us dueling you+Meg?
I don't think you're scum with Meg but think Meg is scum.
In post 327, mastina wrote:
In post 263, mastina wrote:
In post 225, the worst wrote:
Spoiler: std only nobody else open
megazu is like, scum, right
Worstie are you okay with us dueling you+Meg?

I don't think you're scum with Meg but think Meg is scum.
worstie I need a response bestie.
In post 491, mastina wrote:
In post 485, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pairs aren’t lovers
oh.

Well that changes things. :P
In post 336, the worst wrote:fine waiting for you to respond to this if you have ~reasons~ but i'd prefer firing on the iguanas then putting the squeeze on megazu aorn
My reasons were thinking pairs were lovers and thus killing one killed both and thus we could get two birds one stone by eliminating your pair in basically guaranteeing one scum dead between the two of you, maybe two.
In post 621, mastina wrote:
In post 493, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually making me tile some tabs, so much for an easy game to come back to.
am back here but sick, likely covid (father pasted positive today, was bad enough he literally needed to go to the hospital), and literally just--need to sleepl.

I know there is stuff to respond to.

I'll say I approve of the challenge, only regret is it wasn't me making it, but yaknow, am sick, so like., Can't pull the trigger, so Yume doing it was the right think to do.

VOTE: MegAzumarill

We stick to thiss. I realize I will need to show my townness (it ain't there yet I can tell you that much), and maybe explain why Meg > wostie as a vote here, but like, I don't think I need to say why Yume is town.
In post 622, mastina wrote:(consider me VOTE: v/la for aboyt 7-10 days[/b] I guess? Technically covid should be just 5 per the cdc but we all know it's actually longer than that so...need the time. Also will be at work back aagain monday in spite of the sickness due to the shit cdc so like, can;'t be here necessarily then.

I knwo I need to play but I am .not. nin. the. shape. to do so right now.

Yume is town, she did announce she was going to do the challenge in the pt a whilke back, and she's incredibly town and is never scum here so with me knowing I am town the options are worstie/NMeg and I prefer Meg in that pair becasue I just don;t think that worstie is the scumier of the two.

Also idk why but in spite of only 2 am, am like this, maybe sickness>L
Cane;t stay tho. Because sleepz eneded.)
In post 1181, mastina wrote:Okay so in hindsight Ythan might be scum.

I was judging Ythan's towniness off of her earlier shown traits: both in terms of posts made (she was posting multiple times per rl day), and in terms of content made (her posts radiated town).

But I looked at her iso and it looks like that fell off a cliff.

Still tho, this is only a 'might' and I'd prefer to read the entire thread I've missed out on to get a better grip to tell for sure. (Also be given a chance to be shown wrong--Ythan's posting falling off a cliff
could
be because she's scum who ran out of momentum, but it could also just be...yaknow...her being busy irl? So like...I wanna give her some time to show if it's her as scum that ran out of steam or her as town who hit a rl-related wall.)
In post 1197, mastina wrote:(My preferred challenge today tbh would actually be Ceph vs. Gimli, since the only teams with no bussing are {Aisa, Gimli}, {Flea, Gimli}, and {Flea, Aisa}. Which, while all of those are possible, does lead me to suspect that maybe--just maybe--there is a scum voting. But I've got 28 pages to read so this is mostly based on how strongly I fucking hate .)
In post 1198, mastina wrote:
In post 754, Haschel Cedricson wrote:MegAzumarill: (7) Gamma Emerald, mastina, furtiveglance, Nancy Drew 39, Yume, Save The Dragons, Cephrir
Yume: (1) Flea The Magician
Not voting: MegAzumarill, the worst/Gimli, Ythan, Aisa
In post 1184, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Ythan: (6) furtiveglance, Save The Dragons, Gamma Emerald, Cephrir, Yume, Nancy Drew 39
Aisa: (1) Flea The Magician,
furtiveglance: (1) mastina
Not Voting: Gimli, Ythan, Aisa
And when I say "only teams with no bussing", I mean it.

The wagons on Meg and Ythan are literally identical in names, the only difference is because it was 6 to lim instead of 7 I wasn't on the second wagon. It's otherwise the exact same, just in different order.
Gamma's on both.
furtive's on both.
Nancy's on both.
Yume's on both.
StD's on both.
Cephrir's on both.

{Flea the Magician,
Gimli
, Aisa} are the only 3 to be on neither scum elimination.

I think that we should probably purge those three first tbh.

Imo Gamma town (I'm not gonna tolerate her attacking Yume tho), Nancy town, furtive/StD I need to read the thread that I haven't read yet to tell (will trust others' takes until then), so that leaves the most likely busser as......
I was literally hard-pushing Meg the entire game.

I came around to Ythan scum.

I was advocating for Gimli scum.

And this while yaknow. Fucking sick with Covid.

Now granted.

It doesn't matter; we can literally just brute force a win by keeping Nancy and Yume alive and bam bingo with only one scum alive there's literally no way for the scum to win because Nancy is town Yume is town so we legit win from that and that alone.

But there's only one possible scum in the vote pool right now.

VOTE: Cephrir

Is he actually scum, fucked if I know, but he's got a higher chance of flipping scum than I do!
Even if you disregard the usual 'could be a bus' caveat, I'd say that all of me/Nancy/Gamma/Flea/STD and pretty much the whole group pushed the three flipped mafia, most of us to a large extent. So the baseline for 'towny' is higher than usual
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #213) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'll put my thoughts this way: if only Nancy/Flea/Yume/GE/STD are alive and the game hasn't ended, I'd be massively shocked
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #214) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:24 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1460, Cephrir wrote:i feel like basically the whole game must have bussed if they're scum so unless there's an argument about the quality of the read and push and why the way it was done couldn't come from scum i just don't really care
Yeah I'm giving more weight to reads other than associative
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #215) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:34 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1466, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1454, Aisa wrote:I am currently rereading the game.
That wall doesn't really make me see mastina!Town tbh. Why couldn't she just have bussed her scum partners? What are you seeing, Gamma?

(I do hope you recover, mastina)
I think there’s a tactical conundrum here. They both kinda led each other down the path to 3 scum dying in a row. I don’t feel like either would willingly put themselves so down in material.
mastina and who
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #216) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:41 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1468, Yume wrote:
In post 1459, furtiveglance wrote:I'll put my thoughts this way: if only Nancy/Flea/Yume/GE/STD are alive and the game hasn't ended, I'd be massively shocked
Ceph isn't on that list either, so what's your issue with voting him?
In post 1469, Yume wrote:If mastina is scum, she won't win. You said it yourself, this game is nightless.
We're sort of in the same position then aren't we. Neither slot will live to endgame but we disagree on who it is
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #217) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:53 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1474, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1459, furtiveglance wrote:I'll put my thoughts this way: if only Nancy/Flea/Yume/GE/STD are alive and the game hasn't ended, I'd be massively shocked
I’d vote out Fenrir before you
You had ample opportunity to keep the focus on me when I challenged your team, letting Ythan die makes no sense
I still don't quite have closure on you but I'd be ridiculously impressed if you were mafia

Luckily decisions I'll probably never have to make
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #218) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:54 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Mastina, what's your read on Flea now?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #219) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:57 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1476, mastina wrote:As for have I towned up: in [some senses, yes. I know how mountainous games go when you bus scum; Take a look at this game and how scum fared and tell me how likely it is that I, mastina, the one who wrote the article saying not to bus, who has THAT GAME as PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of how badly bussing in nightless goes, is to HARD bus.
I never would bus here, yet alone, hard bus, as scum here, because of the format--bussing is always a risk/reward thing but the reward is NEVER worth it in nightless games and the risk isn't a risk, it's basically gamethrowing. Yet alone two, three times.
This argument doesn't convince me because in the scenario that you're mafia, you only really bussed Meg. You never challenged, you claimed to TR Ythan for a while (including voting for me at the time), and I don't really remember your interactions with TW but I remember others pushing them more loudly.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #220) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1484, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1464, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: cephrir

Babe?
ok whatever idc
Cephrir doesn't care guys
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #221) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

How to do a YT video? I put the url in youtube tags and the preview just showed the link
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #222) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1492, mastina wrote:Bussing in a nightless game is a high-risk no-reward play.

So like.
I could.
But I really don't think I would.
I agree with this premise. But who here could be mafia
without
having bussed?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #223) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1493, Cephrir wrote:that's nice but everyone bussed them so who cares
yeah. I'm gonna do a rundown of everyone soon. Maybe after this vote so it's slightly less work for me
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #224) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1496, Aisa wrote:furtive, do you think it's mastina and if so can you explain why here or in the Pantry?
I appreciate everyone's replies, mastina I haven't read yours in full yet, but I will soon and I will reply to you.
I think it's mastina or Cephrir
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #225) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1486, Aisa wrote:You had the power to challenge anyone you wanted at any time, so I'm trying to understand why you worded it as "don't give up on Aisa" as if a wagon on me was some unobtainable pie in the sky
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #226) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1504, mastina wrote:
In post 1480, furtiveglance wrote:Mastina, what's your read on Flea now?
Honestly idk,
could
still be scum but less likely?
Like, significantly less likely.

Flea's posting is more town and Flea challenged/voted Gimli, so like. Unless the plan is to out-duel Yume in a 1v1 during lylo I don't see Flea's path to victory here as scum, so
probably
town?
Fae seems obvious town to me and has done for a bit, but it seemed like you quite determinedly kept faer in your poe - part of my scumread on you is that your reads have felt quite stale since gamestart
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #227) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1509, mastina wrote:
In post 1506, Flea The Magician wrote:Once I've calmed down - don't appreciate being told to fuck off regardless of circumstance in a game - I will look over todays other options.
Wouldn't ya know it, Flea?

I don't like being attacked for being fucking sick!

When I said Yume was right I mean Yume is fucking right and being attacked for being sick?

I don't take kindly to that!
what

it's not a vest against suspicion either, most of our reads are based on poe
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #228) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I'd like to expedite this process, I think the group consensus has neither Ceph nor mastina living so let's get to it, maybe STD can re-vote Ceph

Ceph I've enjoyed your presence

VOTE: Cephrir
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #229) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1514, mastina wrote:
In post 1493, Cephrir wrote:that's nice but everyone bussed them so who cares
Has everyone written an article on why not to bus?
Has everyone had personal firsthand experience being scum in a nightless game and knowing how badly bussing as a strat is?
Has everyone done the math for the pros/cons of bussing and realized dead scum add a huge number of mislims needed to win?

'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who has all three.
I don't think the first two are relevant when everyone as scum would have done the third
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #230) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I got it to work yeah.

Not enjoying mastina's energy currently
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1534, Cephrir wrote:you can stop being toxic the game is over
fr?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1535, mastina wrote:I literally have shown how I could be scum, here. The steps needed, the process required. It's possible. Imo, not probable, but it exists. It requires logical leaps, it requires specific mindsets, it requires stretches, but it's there
Apparently the game's done anyway. But you say stuff like this, and then you call yourself empirically proven town 5 seconds later
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1540, Yume wrote:Well, that'll be the first I caught scum without mastina's input.
Independence day
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #234) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1542, Yume wrote:Joke all you want, but y'all would rather have voted out mastina than Cephrir.
I literally switched, I was on the wagon

But you are right had the votes been there I would have preferred mastina
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1549, Cephrir wrote:love to lose before the game starts
This isn't how I play, I don't think it's how others play based on what I've seen either
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Thanks for modding Haschel, really liked the flavour and setup
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #237) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Yeah Ceph you did give me pause, unlucky that your teammates weren't as active
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #238) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1561, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1551, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1549, Cephrir wrote:love to lose before the game starts
This isn't how I play, I don't think it's how others play based on what I've seen either
oh i just mean the way the game rolled this time

ive just had this experience a few times too many and i'm severely over it
Ok, I just want to reassure you that I didn't vote you for your username like you were saying earlier
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #239) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Haschel, the Hood PTs were open and I was reading, but now Blue Barracudas is locked?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #240) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1566, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 1564, furtiveglance wrote:Haschel, the Hood PTs were open and I was reading, but now Blue Barracudas is locked?
It was requested by a player that I didn't release it but I didn't notice that right away so there was a brief window where it was unlocked.
Fair, would have liked to read but understandable
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #241) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Reading the Silver Snakes Shrine: Did Mafia not know each other? Or are you guys just RPing town?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #242) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1570, MegAzumarill wrote:Rping town to better track thoughts
Yh just read the scum PT, feel bad for Ceph. Even when I signed up for this game I thought the setup was slightly townsided but yeah. Oh well, just a game. Nice for me to chalk up a smooth town win, considering my town record before this game was 1/3 wins/losses :lol:
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #243) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1572, MegAzumarill wrote:Yeah I wasn't able to give this game the effort it deserved from some IRL stuff. Tried to rep out but mod didn't get back before I ended up dead anyway.
Apologies to my team.
That's unlucky
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #244) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Gamma, thanks for introducing me to the word 'brainlet' lol
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #245) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Didn't know STD and Ceph were married that's cool. It makes it funny that I said in the PT that I thought STD was townier for pushing Ceph, but I wasn't 'married' to that read
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #246) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Me paranoia over GE while she calls me deluded town in the Iguanas PT is hilarious
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:18 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1595, Aisa wrote:
In post 1503, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1486, Aisa wrote:You had the power to challenge anyone you wanted at any time, so I'm trying to understand why you worded it as "don't give up on Aisa" as if a wagon on me was some unobtainable pie in the sky
I unironically really like this >.>
Great song yeah
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:38 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Hold up. Last run the parrots got a palace, and we got a pantry. Lol
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #249) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:17 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1611, mastina wrote:Btw since I was uninvolved in the town stomp here, I wanna nominate the town players who
were
most involved in the town stomp but because I never fully read the game, I dunno who the stand-outs were.

Can someone give me some ideas so I can nominate the townies who deserved it?
In terms of challenges, Yume, Gamma Emerald and Flea The Magician all issued them. I'll add in Save The Dragons for a good read on Cephrir

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”