GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 367, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 336, T-Bone wrote:I think Shirou is just scum. There's no reason to assume just because I explained why I think Gamma could be town or that I don't want to lim my PT partner that it has to make Pooky scum.
Meaning you were open to limming Pooky, but not scumreading them? I don't really get that.
This is more of the same from norwee.

On the surface this seems like maybe an interesting thing to delve into, but if you think for a few seconds it falls apart.

T-bone is forced to lim one of those 4 people, so of course he has to be open to limming one of these 4 the game literally cant progress until we do.
Lack of understanding isn't scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Shirou »

You're here "OKIE" with Cakez being turbo limmed but basically having a melty from me pushing you back and asking if T-Bone wouldn't vote you when he said he WANTED to most likely vote you

What happened to "having fun" Pooky? This is beyond a bit "defensive"
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:53 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 373, Shirou wrote:I'm "whining" about the fact you were being dismissive to me for pointing out my feelings that this felt like a early random challenge which it is
1. its not a random challenge because gamma thinks he can read cakes pretty well
2. getting the game started instead of floundering in RVS is not anti-town
3. I wasn't being dismissive of your feelings - I was stating that I thought you were not only inaccurate and wrong but probably just scum trying to sound townie by complaining about something that you think town would be annoyed by.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:54 am

In post 376, Shirou wrote:You're here "OKIE" with Cakez being turbo limmed but basically having a melty from me pushing you back and asking if T-Bone wouldn't vote you when he said he WANTED to most likely vote you

rofl what meltie

keep making up bullshit shirou
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk why you've been on my ass all game but you do you i guess TSQ.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:55 am

pretty hilarious you get your hand caught in the cookie jar doing scummy openwolf vote manipulation and your response to me and t-bone calling you out for it is

"OH SHIT POOKY IS HAVING A MELTDOWN"

like lol what nonsensical framing
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 374, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 371, Alisae wrote:
In post 362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 352, Shirou wrote:You seem to think I'm ?scum? when I wasn't trying to powerplay?
i think you're scum because you're openly trying to get t-bone to vote me via a manipulation tactic that is scummy af and i also found your mech analysis pretty lacking tho i was willing to ignore that because you said you wanted to chillax this game.
why do you have your panties in a knot over 1 singular vote
if anything villagers should be open to the idea of using their vote to apply pressure
it's not like the vote is going to make or break your wagon

I don't get the issue

really weird framing here
address the concern
VOTE: pooky
not rly interested in this PvP mindset bullshit of attacking back and my main concern is I don't see how what you are describing is wolf indicative at all
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk why you've been on my ass all game but you do you i guess TSQ.
Your takes and actions don't seem like they're coming from a town mindset to me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 301, Lazy Shirou wrote:Gamma can you mention games where you caught scum!Cakez hard like this?
I'm gonna post notable games from past a certain point in time (which is like late 2020)

cakez!scum
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89546 didn't really follow the lead to the end in this case but I did maintain the read
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=87442 I'm pretty proud of this one because I was a separate faction but I still sniffed him out even with reduced capacity to sort
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=86835 didn't really sus Cakez out here but this was probably the best game for helping me to learn his meta
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=85156 this was before I really built my read rate up but it was a pretty shining instance of me catching him red-handed
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84949 I was not really responsible for reading cakez at all here but cabd kinda enlightened me that "hey cakez has recognizable patterns" here

cakez!town
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89835 I dropped it for some time one he replaced out but I also said at one point while SRing marci "I still think what I saw from Cakez makes him town so if this flips town I know to add more weight to that part of the read next time" more or less
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=88203 idr if I vocalized my TR on cakez much in the main thread before he got vig shot but I was mega-salty once it happened
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=88038 I need to look deeper but aorn I think this was a swing-and-a-miss game of sorts, infinity sussed Cakez, idr my stance but given the prevalance of infinity's Cakez!scum take I presumably didn't have him as hard town. Looking at the first thread I think I was offput by his posting earlier on and thus either straight up didn't TR him or wasn't willing to stand up for whatever level of TR I did have
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87795 maybe weird circumstance (was part of a 3-headed hydra and was basically the only one in it that cared about the game) but I reactively sussed cakez for pushing me early, I think once those early circumstances changed I near-immediately mellowed out on the read but iirc cakez was also conftown as early as d2
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=85257 basically sussed his ass incorrectly the whole game but he was also just not interacting in good faith :)

there's also a few games that while I was scum in them I think cakez played within his ranges so if you just want to read his meta outside of my history with him I can link them
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 377, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:3. I wasn't being dismissive of your feelings - I was stating that I thought you were not only inaccurate and wrong but probably just scum trying to sound townie by complaining about something that you think town would be annoyed by.
You really think I'm not annoyed on how the Dance Game ended?

A lot of the reason was the early random pairings, it got really difficult to get a single t/t pair other than Enchant/Midway that well, had Enchant so he eventually left

I've not got a single good town game since returning and I'm not that serious about this game but the fact you egged me for this simple point makes me not like you

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:57 am

In post 381, Alisae wrote:
In post 352, Shirou wrote:You seem to think I'm ?scum? when I wasn't trying to powerplay?
i think you're scum because you're openly trying to get t-bone to vote me via a manipulation tactic that is scummy af and i also found your mech analysis pretty lacking tho i was willing to ignore that because you said you wanted to chillax this game.
if anything villagers should be open to the idea of using their vote to apply pressure

I don't get the issue

address the concern
not rly interested in this PvP mindset bullshit of attacking back and my main concern is I don't see how what you are describing is wolf indicative at all

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 313, T-Bone wrote:
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 307, T-Bone wrote:
In post 305, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gamma are you the one that convinced Pooky to challenge or the other way around? This is important.
No I did when I dared Gamma to call me out. Then she didn't what a coward.
I said I sussed Cakez, Pooky said he'd be down for it, and I acted
Sorry this was a joke, not meant to be relevant to your legitimate answer
ftr I responded to your post since it was just readily available
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 385, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

I don't get the issue

address the concern

No actually
what's the point of responding like this
these are basically just nothing responses that if anything what you think of the post.
so like what's the point?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:58 am

In post 384, Shirou wrote:
In post 377, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:3. I wasn't being dismissive of your feelings - I was stating that I thought you were not only inaccurate and wrong but probably just scum trying to sound townie by complaining about something that you think town would be annoyed by.
You really think I'm not annoyed on how the Dance Game ended?

A lot of the reason was the early random pairings, it got really difficult to get a single t/t pair other than Enchant/Midway that well, had Enchant so he eventually left

I've not got a single good town game since returning and I'm not that serious about this game but the fact you egged me for this simple point makes me not like you
wtf does this have to with an early challenge in this game

dance game and this game is completely different in terms of strategy, play and tempo
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 378, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 376, Shirou wrote:You're here "OKIE" with Cakez being turbo limmed but basically having a melty from me pushing you back and asking if T-Bone wouldn't vote you when he said he WANTED to most likely vote you

rofl what meltie

keep making up bullshit shirou
you're literally spam posting more than me since you began to egg me

(Aka Volpe14)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: cakez

Super uninterested in whatever is going on right now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 323, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 321, T-Bone wrote:I say paranoia because I feel like scum wouldn't want to make the first challenge and risk accidentally getting themselves yeeted. So I'm like 25/75 here for the power play coin grab. I wanted to mention this in case I feel like I need to revisit Gamma later.
I agree with this.
Doing a challenge kinda puts all eyes on you so scum!Gamma i feel likely wouldn't do this? I can't say it makes me trust Pooky but this is overall town indicative for her i feel.
ehhh I wouldn't put it 100% outside my scumrange to do this, especially given I also lolchallenged in the last run as town
like it would be extra-fresh on my mind as a thing to do
<Embrace The Void>

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Shirou »

I don't wanna be toxic and take control over the thread yet again and risk making the game unfun for everyone but you're literally BEGGING for it

(Aka Volpe14)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm

In post 387, Alisae wrote:

I don't get the issue

address the concern

No actually
these are basically just nothing responses that if anything what you think of the post.

im laughing at your openwolfiness and telling you i know you're a wolf just wait your turn
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 382, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk why you've been on my ass all game but you do you i guess TSQ.
Your takes and actions don't seem like they're coming from a town mindset to me.
Thanks that's very clarifying.

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Shirou »

You really believe you just got the scum team in page 16 Pooky?

Your "confidence" is
RIDICULOUS

(Aka Volpe14)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 329, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 300, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 286, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:other people can also discuss anything they want
you know what I mean I don't get why you seem dismissive with me

I just want to have fun though so I'll just stop and go back to waiting the minigames
1. its literally not true - people can discuss anything they want
2. it is anti-town and scum motivated to try to limit the scope of the discussion
3. its fake virtue signalling to complain about challenges without having actual takes/stances on the people in the challenge or like a challenge you actually wanted to do.
this echoes stuff I posted in the Hidden Temple III so I townlean it
ftr I think it's a town-aligned thing to post in general, the relevance of me posting it is that helps me conclude what it reads as, given I also posted it from a town POV
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 393, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

I don't get the issue

address the concern

No actually

im laughing at your openwolfiness and telling you i know you're a wolf just wait your turn
Well if you don't give me any room to solve your slot and treat me like an enemy then really you give me no room to try to find the innocence in your slot
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 394, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 382, Thestatusquo wrote:
Thanks that's very clarifying.
You didnt ask me for clarification, you made a snarky comment.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 397, Alisae wrote:
In post 393, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

I don't get the issue

address the concern

No actually

Well if you don't give me any room to solve your slot and treat me like an enemy then really you give me no room to try to find the innocence in your slot
this is lazy and also not true.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”