Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:43 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

alisae openwooofing is hilarious
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:43 am

literally laughing my ass off
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:43 am

like even if you yeet me what r u going to do tommorrow
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 985, SirCakez wrote:
In post 658, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wish Cakez would have actually engaged more because I can't tell rn if he's scum trying to discredit me or if he's just genuinely tilted
like, I do genuinely believe in my read rate on him but I also opted to challenge him in part to make him more readable, I think when I've pushed town!him early it's made him more evidently town
idr where it is (it wasn't in my links) but there was a normal game where I think that sort of chain of events happened
ftr if I do end up changing my mind on Cakez I'd like for one of the teams in the challenge to be swapped for Hyperpost Meta as that team is definitely the most sus to me rn
so like, don't hammer anytime soon
talk to me i'm less tilted now
I do still wanna know what you meant when you answered “yes” to “is TBone scum with you”
Also, what is your read on TBone like rn? Is there more to the Fenrir scumread beyond his push on you (not that there has to be)?
the "yes" was a joke because two things got asked and it's a thing where you say yes to stuff like that to be annoying
Slight town bc I like how he's interacted with me but also he's good enough to be scum here for sure
Fenrir is StD right?
In post 997, Save The Dragons wrote:you also didn't really argue against my points you're just like "here's another post where STD votes me heheheh he's scum"
what points? your posts are just heheh evil scum supervillain bs over and over I don't see any town thought process from you at all
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

my eyes are glazing over and there's ten pages left skimming mode on
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyone else find it wild Ali was beefing with Pooky in the pooky v. shirou situation but Shirou is in eir scumpool whilst Pooky isn’t?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

sircakez can you give me posts that don't involve you that you think are scummy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1004, SirCakez wrote:
In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 985, SirCakez wrote:
In post 658, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wish Cakez would have actually engaged more because I can't tell rn if he's scum trying to discredit me or if he's just genuinely tilted
like, I do genuinely believe in my read rate on him but I also opted to challenge him in part to make him more readable, I think when I've pushed town!him early it's made him more evidently town
idr where it is (it wasn't in my links) but there was a normal game where I think that sort of chain of events happened
ftr if I do end up changing my mind on Cakez I'd like for one of the teams in the challenge to be swapped for Hyperpost Meta as that team is definitely the most sus to me rn
so like, don't hammer anytime soon
talk to me i'm less tilted now
I do still wanna know what you meant when you answered “yes” to “is TBone scum with you”
Also, what is your read on TBone like rn? Is there more to the Fenrir scumread beyond his push on you (not that there has to be)?
the "yes" was a joke because two things got asked and it's a thing where you say yes to stuff like that to be annoying
Slight town bc I like how he's interacted with me but also he's good enough to be scum here for sure
Fenrir is StD right?
In post 997, Save The Dragons wrote:you also didn't really argue against my points you're just like "here's another post where STD votes me heheheh he's scum"
what points? your posts are just heheh evil scum supervillain bs over and over I don't see any town thought process from you at all
Fenrir = StD, yes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 753, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't believe you didnt know about money, by the way. It's been referenced in every post by the mod, it was in the sign up thread, I asked a clarification question about it. You're a person who is frequently known for delving into mech and game theory.

I believe that was an attempt at a deliberate dumb tell.
does anyone even do dumbtells as scum? i have never ONCE seen scum dumbtell it's always just town who were actually dumb
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I guess my problem with Alisae this game is that their opinions seem to move with thread sentiments and not with actual changes in the game state.

Like, I don't think I remember Alisae talking about StD at all before this little bit, she asked for my town reads and made a point out of disagreeing on pooky but didn't mention the StD read at all and had them listed as a top town read as recently as like 30m ago.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1009, SirCakez wrote:
In post 753, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't believe you didnt know about money, by the way. It's been referenced in every post by the mod, it was in the sign up thread, I asked a clarification question about it. You're a person who is frequently known for delving into mech and game theory.

does anyone even do dumbtells as scum? i have never ONCE seen scum dumbtell it's always just town who were actually dumb
I do.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 999, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 995, Alisae wrote:Pooky - STD are wolves
In post 693, Alisae wrote:because the pool of Shirou freedom PP are 3 slots that I think have a decent chance of flipping wolf

my reads are lookin like this atm

shea std furtive enchant
gamma
t-bone* pooky** Haschel

penguin cakez Norwee Shirou Freedom - I have 2 wolves in this pair. Probably 3 but 4 if Pooky is town
*I think it makes sense for him to be town. Though in the back of my mind I am aware it isn't impossible for a wolf to do what he's done so far
**it is very possible that I am getting fearmongered but like I think he is probably a townie?
I thought you couldnt think of anything that would have caused your reads to change.

Seems awfully convenient.
Norwee and Cakez are townier. If anything Cakez comin in guns blazing with takes against the grain makes me re-evaluate and reconsider my own takes and I'll admit, STD is a read I am more likely to be wrong on compared to someone the other 3 in the townbloc. I think my annoyance with you comes from you being a villager and you believing the things you believe in, and my furtive and enchant reads I think are solid.

Norwee I think is starting to village post so Shirou also goes up.

I think haschel is still likely to be town and gamma is probably town by their own play now as I'm starting to see that

this leaves me at what
this

furtive enchant shea gamma cakez
Norwee Shirou haschel

T-Bone

Pooky
penguin freedom std

And Pooky - STD is an arrangement that makes sense to me so
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 786, T-Bone wrote:Like here's my perspective. Selfishly I don't want to lim Cakez. It has nothing to do with what I think his alignment is, of which I really don't have any information to determine that anyway, it has to do with my comfort level of turning a PT into a potential hostile environment. You probably don't know this but I've had some uncomfortable experiences in PTs due to conflict over scumhunting or disagreements so I try to avoid them in PTs. I'd rather have conflict in the game thread because that feels like a better venue to me. It's also just less stressful and less distracting to treat my neighbor as town.
Shirou wrote:
In post 780, T-Bone wrote:I just need to ask a simple question. What were you expecting me to do?
I was expecting you to vote

you still haven't voted
It is unlikely that I will. Now what?? You still haven't voted and frankly I don't think you have a good reason to be on me for not voting while also not voting.

At this point I think Shirou was looking for someone else to vote Pooky so that they'd have permission to do so. Why if Shirou feels so confidently about a Pooky vote that they are still demanding I do it...Shirou has yet to lay down the vote? Surely if Pooky is a scumread, even a light one...well Pooky is only one of four options. Am I a scumread? You have two potential scumreads out of 4 options and aren't voting? Why aren't you coming for me? I mean you're gonna miss if you do but the lack of conviction screams scum.
probably tbones towniest post
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1000, Save The Dragons wrote:you guys have absolutely no idea what my scum game is do you
no
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I claimed VT in a game where it was mechanically confirmed to not have VT's because i didn't read town roles.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

it's hella not this lmao
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1012, Alisae wrote:
In post 999, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 995, Alisae wrote:Pooky - STD are wolves
In post 693, Alisae wrote:because the pool of Shirou freedom PP are 3 slots that I think have a decent chance of flipping wolf

my reads are lookin like this atm

shea std furtive enchant
gamma
t-bone* pooky** Haschel

penguin cakez Norwee Shirou Freedom - I have 2 wolves in this pair. Probably 3 but 4 if Pooky is town
*I think it makes sense for him to be town. Though in the back of my mind I am aware it isn't impossible for a wolf to do what he's done so far
**it is very possible that I am getting fearmongered but like I think he is probably a townie?
I thought you couldnt think of anything that would have caused your reads to change.

Seems awfully convenient.
Norwee and Cakez are townier. If anything Cakez comin in guns blazing with takes against the grain makes me re-evaluate and reconsider my own takes and I'll admit, STD is a read I am more likely to be wrong on compared to someone the other 3 in the townbloc. I think my annoyance with you comes from you being a villager and you believing the things you believe in, and my furtive and enchant reads I think are solid.

Norwee I think is starting to village post so Shirou also goes up.

I think haschel is still likely to be town and gamma is probably town by their own play now as I'm starting to see that

this leaves me at what
this

furtive enchant shea gamma cakez
Norwee Shirou haschel

T-Bone

Pooky
penguin freedom std

And Pooky - STD is an arrangement that makes sense to me so
furtive is your top town read now what
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actual scum dumbtell might be more common than fake ones but I think both are possible
And like, Ali was proposing a strategy that would give scummy players more control
especially
given the mechanics of the game, and when called out on it eir reaction was being pissed at being suspected for putting out an actively bad idea
Feel like town would at least try to process the ramifications of their suggestion, even if they didn’t want to give it up completely
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1006, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyone else find it wild Ali was beefing with Pooky in the pooky v. shirou situation but Shirou is in eir scumpool whilst Pooky isn’t?
I had a weak TR on Pooky because I thought his point about me building up narrative for like a case could come from his perspective.
It made sense at the time
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

i oddly have no read on Norwegian
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:53 am

In post 1018, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Actual scum dumbtell might be more common than fake ones but I think both are possible
And like, Ali was proposing a strategy that would give scummy players more control
especially
given the mechanics of the game, and when called out on it eir reaction was being pissed at being suspected for putting out an actively bad idea
Feel like town would at least try to process the ramifications of their suggestion, even if they didn’t want to give it up completely
i think ali!scum actually thought the suggestion was protown by widening the vote range. thats why alisae is mad to get caught out on it because ali thinks ali is right and getting caught for the wrong reasons is really tilting for ali
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

fuck i've been playing mafia for over an hour my head hurts
i'll see yall later
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Something I noted earlier about Ali is generally when I disagree with someone about literally everything I tend to try to evaluate whether or not this is coming from a difference in motivation, and I've seen literally none of that thought process
from Ali as it relates to my slot. I just keep floating around the town reads with no reasoning as to why and no attempt to understand my motivation.

So either Ali just thinks I'm stupid (possible) and doesn't think I'm capable of being this aggressively wrong from eir pov, or Ali's read on me is just completely not genuine.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:55 am

In post 989, Alisae wrote:
In post 986, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 981, Save The Dragons wrote:no i don't think it's pooky i'm probably not going to vote there so it's gotta be one of cakez or t-bone
yes im probably a sucker but i don't think drunk pooky comes in with that conviction of killing shirou among other things
I think it's possible
that guy can do anything
this kind of paranoia spew literally makes no sense on d1

like maybe it makes sense if my scumreads are wrong but doing it now when we have 0 flips is just trolling.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”