NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Out of Psyche/Titus at least Psyche has been talking a bit recently, while Titus idk if even is in the game cus they been so quiet.
VOTE: Titus
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Well I think positioning yourself to go after pooky after hypothetical me, shirou, and norwee town flips is interesting considering us 3 of us on a single page accused him of causing drama and being loud
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm positioning myself to vote out the scum and don't really care how that looks to anyone.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2650, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Out of Psyche/Titus at least Psyche has been talking a bit recently, while Titus idk if even is in the game cus they been so quiet.
What do you think of Shea?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2652, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm positioning myself to vote out the scum and don't really care how that looks to anyone.
Really?
From what I'm seeing I think the 4 of us are villagers

Anyway what about Titus what's your read on that slot?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2653, Alisae wrote:
In post 2650, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Out of Psyche/Titus at least Psyche has been talking a bit recently, while Titus idk if even is in the game cus they been so quiet.
I feel like it’s just playstyle related reasons they scumread me/you/Shirou. We’re not playing how he "thinks" good town should play and this is a very narrow and limited view that doesn’t leave much room for free expression.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2655, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2653, Alisae wrote:
I feel like it’s just playstyle related reasons they scumread me/you/Shirou. We’re not playing how he "thinks" good town should play and this is a very narrow and limited view that doesn’t leave much room for free expression.
So is he a townie or is he a wolf? I would see this as a neutral point.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think my post implies pretty clearly i townread them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You think they are setting up a Pooky mislim after elimming all of us and we flip town but i think it’s more likely Pooky is the scum here.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2657, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I think my post implies pretty clearly i townread them.
So like do you think that what he is doing is impossible to fake?
Like his play does come across as you said, but if we were to really reconsider, I don't think such a thing is impossible to fake. This is part of the reason why I was townreading him in the past as well and now I just feel like it's not strong enough.

From my perspective Shea is HARD wolfsiding and I'm having trouble identifying 3rd and 4th suspects to point fingers at. I can always come up with 2 but to find a 3rd or 4th is harder. I don't think it's haschel or Pooky so...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2658, NorwegianboyEE wrote: You think they are setting up a Pooky mislim after elimming all of us and we flip town but i think it’s more likely Pooky is the scum here.
I think they played this day phase fine though.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

I also understand their read on me at all points of progression.
If anything I don't know what it is now but I also don't really care.
He said so himself that he's not really interested in rushing, he's kind of sitting back not really doing anything and just watching.

This comes across as villagery to me. I think he definitely would have played a more active part if he was still a wolf that was determined to get my head on a pike.
He also had and still has a chance to go get Shirou's head on a pike and he hasn't yet.

So if Pooky is a wolf, you tell me, what is he doing here?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well considering Shirou had the potential to change the teams at any time would gunning hard for either of you two matter that much? I think that might need to be considered as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also think Shirou is a pretty strong player so getting them mislimmed would be really hard.

- Bunno
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

but still what would be the goal of scum!Pooky here for you Norwee?
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m also considering slots like StD for potential 4th scum. I feel like some of their reads progressions have been calculated in their timing and i reconsidered if i really should be townreading there. What’s your take on him?

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2664, Lazy Shirou wrote: but still what would be the goal of scum!Pooky here for you Norwee?
fixed
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2662, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Well considering Shirou had the potential to change the teams at any time would gunning hard for either of you two matter that much? I think that might need to be considered as well.
Swapping us out when he is about to die is NOT a good for Shirou and does not end up going well at all
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean even if it wouldn’t be a good look a for Shirou regardless of their alignment to swap out they still are the only player with that ability so why gun so hard there.
Also nothing that Pooky seemed to have really toned down recently which is weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like idk what ur seeing but Pooky’s play hasn’t struck me as more town today…

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2665, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I’m also considering slots like StD for potential 4th scum. I feel like some of their reads progressions have been calculated in their timing and i reconsidered if i really should be townreading there. What’s your take on him?
I think STD is a solid townread. I have no complaints with how he played this day phase. His read on me has been extremely consistent. I think if he was interested in my wagon and wanted to see it or shirou through, he could have. There were probably a lot of opportunities for that to happen and he decided not to take them. I think if he's a wolf he could have easily justified dropping his TR on me at some point but he hasn't. He's sticking to it and I like that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2668, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I mean even if it wouldn’t be a good look a for Shirou regardless of their alignment to swap out they still are the only player with that ability so why gun so hard there.
Also nothing that Pooky seemed to have really toned down recently which is weird.
Toning down makes sense for someone who doesn't want to rush things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2669, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Like idk what ur seeing but Pooky’s play hasn’t struck me as more town today…
Pooky is doing nothing.
I think a wolf!Pooky is more likely to not want to do nothing.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And back to TSQ like i find their play kinda annoying (as i’m sure they think about me as well) but i just don’t see it as scummy? They’re abrasive, stubborn, and uncompromising which idk that really isn’t the vibe i got from them back in the TM game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i can’t in good conscience scumread it even if they got me lowest in their PoE and that sucks.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”