Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Korlash »

also wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't:

Elvis's group:
1 Cop
2 Millers
1 vanilla
2 scum
1 Neutral
-RB+JFK Join

Surye's group:
1 masoniser
2 Vanilla
2 scum
-Korts Join(Cop)

So quetions I have after this.

1) Why would 2 millers join at the exact same time? I mean the two of them joining with a cop means the town is bound to be screwed over.

2) Why would a cop join last? I mean sure the town can always use more cops, but what does it really bring to the gme coming in last? Maybe it is just me, but I see cops as being more useful the longer they are around. And so a cop coming in last just up and loses half of it's usefulness. Maybe you guys look at it a different way.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid... i also want to go back and insert Landlord into my list... I'm tired of overlooking him...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Korlash »

surye wrote:I think there's too much confusion surrounding Landlord. I'd like to see someone we know is a normal player, and have good reason to suspect as scum, lynched first.
I do agree with you on this. Which is why all my stuff up until now has been mainly Elvis/Korts related.

However if there is a tomorrow I wan't to bring Landlord "into" the game so to speak.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Surye »

L-1, Korlash, are we going to wait for a Korts response?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 am

Post by icemanE »

The Lord wrote:"Death I am, the destroyer of the worlds, who has come to annihilate everyone. Even without your taking part all those arrayed in the opposing ranks will be slain!"
unvote - vote: Korts
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Surye »

icemanE wrote:
The Lord wrote:"Death I am, the destroyer of the worlds, who has come to annihilate everyone. Even without your taking part all those arrayed in the opposing ranks will be slain!"
unvote - vote: Korts
......what?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Korlash »

Iceman is lord?!?! *runs around screaming*

THIS CAN'T BE! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

- And yes I was going to wait for Kort's responce...

*Continues running*

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Surye »

Korlash wrote:Iceman is lord?!?! *runs around screaming*

THIS CAN'T BE! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

- And yes I was going to wait for Kort's responce...

*Continues running*
That's what I was wondering, alt? :P
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Korlash »

Maybe... Although i don't get why people find it so hard to keep track of alts... i have an alt... no one seems to have linked it to me yet...

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Surye »

Anyways, if that counted, Korts just got hammered.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Korlash »

It would also throw Land being BM's alt out the window and would make us the stupidest town for coming to such a ridiculus conclusion...

And I am normally so good at getting Ice lynched...

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Korts »

Okay. I don't know if iceman is actually a player who isn't on the playerlist, but if the hammer's valid, bah go town etc.

Otherwise, one of you raised the point of two sane and one insane cop already having been in the game. Korlash's raised point of a cop being far less useful when introduced Day 6 or whichever day I came into play. I think the second point answers the first pretty well.

The only answer I can think up to this situation (the mason one) is that Surye and Korlash are scumbuddies confirming each other while doing sick things with forbiddan's corpse (you necrophiliac bastards). Of course, it may be that Lawrence wasn't actually godfather, only in his name, but that'd be an evil, evil stunt from any mod.

I don't blame elvis if she wants to hammer. But it's a very probable town loss if she does.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Korts »

Oh yeah. If iceman's Landlord, bah go town all over again.
scumchat never die
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:The only answer I can think up to this situation (the mason one) is that Surye and Korlash are scumbuddies confirming each other while doing sick things with forbiddan's corpse (you necrophiliac bastards). Of course, it may be that Lawrence wasn't actually godfather, only in his name, but that'd be an evil, evil stunt from any mod.
Yes becuase me and Surye being scum masons with Forbiddan is so much more likely then you getting a guilty on the godfather.
Korts wrote:Otherwise, one of you raised the point of two sane and one insane cop already having been in the game. Korlash's raised point of a cop being far less useful when introduced Day 6 or whichever day I came into play. I think the second point answers the first pretty well.
I raised both points, and I don't see either one answering the other. Why would we have 4 cops and only one doc? That just seems stupid. Why would we get two insane cops? That also seems stupid. The mod could have at least played around with the paranoid/naive personalities.
Korts wrote:I don't blame elvis if she wants to hammer. But it's a very probable town loss if she does.
Elvis has already voted you. In fact so far I am the only one not to.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:Yes becuase me and Surye being scum masons with Forbiddan is so much more likely then you getting a guilty on the godfather.
Forbiddan never implied you were masons together; and there was only one single hint in your posts that could be taken as a breadcrumb of a masonship.
Korlash wrote:Elvis has already voted you. In fact so far I am the only one not to.
Oh well, then I especially don't blame you if you do, since the most likely scenario in the knowledge of my role is that you're scum...
scumchat never die
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't think iceman's hammer should count...

unvote

Korts... seriously... how are you not scum? Just that you got a guilty on the GF? Is that possible?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Forbiddan never implied you were masons together; and there was only one single hint in your posts that could be taken as a breadcrumb of a masonship.
Seeing as how she only became a mason the night before she was DAY KILLED... I wonder why...

Besides I know I have plenty of breadcrumbs of masonship with surye that add up. And while they don't prove we aren't scum buddies they do prove i have been crumbign my partnerships.
Korts wrote:Oh well, then I especially don't blame you if you do, since the most likely scenario in the knowledge of my role is that you're scum...
Like i said i still believe there are two scum left, so if we mislynch toay it could very well be the game. While all evidence does point to you being scum I never take things for pure face value.

Depending on how the Iceman vote turns out I may or may not vote you. (I may not even have the chance)

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Korts »

I checked with BM, and I'd get the original alignment of alignment-inverters if I was insane. i.e. a guilty on a GF or an innocent on a miller. So yeah, possible. Of course, I could also be random, but that's really hardcore bastardmodding and I'd put that past BM.
scumchat never die
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Korlash made more than one breadcrumb, I believe...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Korlash »

Elvis wrote:Korts... seriously... how are you not scum? Just that you got a guilty on the GF? Is that possible?
I believe he is trying to say he is insane. But then he also needs to explain why there were 4 scum that joined in my block. I mean if Surye and I are a scum pair, then town got screwed with that last block of join ins. 4 scum and a vanilla town. seriously...

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Korts »

Sigh. I get your point, Korlash, but I don't really have a lot of other options given the circumstances.
scumchat never die
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Surye »

Korts wrote:Of course, I could also be random, but that's really hardcore bastardmodding and I'd put that past BM.
I wouldn't :P

If you weren't scum.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Korlash wrote:
Elvis wrote:Korts... seriously... how are you not scum? Just that you got a guilty on the GF? Is that possible?
I believe he is trying to say he is insane. But then he also needs to explain why there were 4 scum that joined in my block. I mean if Surye and I are a scum pair, then town got screwed with that last block of join ins. 4 scum and a vanilla town. seriously...
I believe Korlash and surye are town in light of their claim.
Talk nerdy to me.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Sigh. I get your point, Korlash, but I don't really have a lot of other options given the circumstances.
You could comment on how likely it is two millers joined at the same time. I still think that is a legitimate question and line of thought to process.

Maybe speculation on why an evil Darlek would actually be town... Thinking back on the entire series there was only one instance where a Darlek seemed... nice...

Of course other lines pop up. How likely is it we were given 4 scum, a vnailla, and an insane cop? Or is this game just a ploy to screw town as hard as possible?

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:Besides I know I have plenty of breadcrumbs of masonship with surye that add up. And while they don't prove we aren't scum buddies they do prove i have been crumbign my partnerships.
Actually, I just checked your posts and the only mention of Surye before today in your posts is in a quote of BionicChop calling out you, Surye and k7 as lurkers, to which you reply "I think I'm posting just fine... Now K7 on the other hand... (although he always does that)". I guess you either lied about dropping hints as to the connection to Surye, or... Well, you lied.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Korts »

Sigh.
Korlash wrote:Or is this game just a ploy to screw town as hard as possible?
Very probably.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”