Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:You could comment on how likely it is two millers joined at the same time. I still think that is a legitimate question and line of thought to process.
That's actually a valid point and I would consider it if I didn't have a result on you that very strongly indicates you being scum. It's not very likely, no. But on the other hand, I'm the fourth cop in the game.

The nameclaim is actually a bit fishy, though. I don't really gather how a Dalek could be part of a town unless the whole town is Dalek. And I know I'm not (lemme check--no, no metal shell, no toilet pump arms, although my voice is a bit rusty lately)
scumchat never die
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 am

Post by Korlash »

Actually my breadcrumbs with surye were more subtle. Look again. You never once see me ever implying him as possible scum. In fact, look at my fourth post( post879). I outline everyone and just ignore Surye (because I know he is town(He had masoned me the night before))

When talking about Who lawrence should "Copy kill" if he was town I never mentioned surye as well. (Although that doesn't prove much)

As you said When Bio called us out on lurking I didn't mention Surye either.(Because I knew his lurking was not from being scum)

As you said, I never mentioned him. Because all my talk before today was speculation on who could be scum, and I knew he wasn't.

Granted i thought I had thrown some buddy-buddy type stuff like i did with Forbiddan in as well but it seems I didn't. So I guess my memory is off a little. However I Do appologise for being mistaken.
Korts wrote:That's actually a valid point and I would consider it if I didn't have a result on you that very strongly indicates you being scum. It's not very likely, no. But on the other hand, I'm the fourth cop in the game.
4th cop, 2nd insane cop, joined along with "4 scum" which you would have gotten an innocent result on all 4, with 2 millers you would have gotten an innocent on joining before you as well. Did I miss anything?
Korts wrote:The nameclaim is actually a bit fishy, though. I don't really gather how a Dalek could be part of a town unless the whole town is Dalek. And I know I'm not (lemme check--no, no metal shell, no toilet pump arms, although my voice is a bit rusty lately)
well I do know BM is a fan of the Doctor as he is the one who first got me hooked. So putting a Dalek in a game is not unlikely. (Especially as he hs roles like "screwball", "Tornado", "JFK", "Radiation-Suit Salesman"... etc...) I just don't see him making the role town.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Korlash »

EBWOP:
Korts wrote:I checked with BM, and I'd get the original alignment of alignment-inverters if I was insane. i.e. a guilty on a GF or an innocent on a miller. So yeah, possible. Of course, I could also be random, but that's really hardcore bastardmodding and I'd put that past BM.
When exactly did you "check" with BM?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Korts »

The fact that you never expressed suspicion on Surye only shows a connection, but doesn't actually point towards you two being
masons
per se. So yeah. You can still be scum with that kind of evidence.
Korlash wrote:well I do know BM is a fan of the Doctor as he is the one who first got me hooked. So putting a Dalek in a game is not unlikely. (Especially as he hs roles like "screwball", "Tornado", "JFK", "Radiation-Suit Salesman"... etc...) I just don't see him making the role town.
Yeah. My point was exactly yours. I'm not doubting whether a role like that would be in the game, I'm just fairly sure it doesn't fit the general profile of a town role. And even if it is a town role, miller is not the best you can do with it [/setup speculation]
Korlash wrote:4th cop, 2nd insane cop, joined along with "4 scum" which you would have gotten an innocent result on all 4, with 2 millers you would have gotten an innocent on joining before you as well. Did I miss anything?
Nope. Your point? There have been enough oddities in this game.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:EBWOP:
Korts wrote:I checked with BM, and I'd get the original alignment of alignment-inverters if I was insane. i.e. a guilty on a GF or an innocent on a miller. So yeah, possible. Of course, I could also be random, but that's really hardcore bastardmodding and I'd put that past BM.
When exactly did you "check" with BM?
Sent the PM: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Recieved an answer: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 am
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Korts »

Oh yeah, that's GMT +1
scumchat never die
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Korts wrote:
Korlash wrote:The nameclaim is actually a bit fishy, though. I don't really gather how a Dalek could be part of a town unless the whole town is Dalek. And I know I'm not (lemme check--no, no metal shell, no toilet pump arms, although my voice is a bit rusty lately)
Don't you remember when I pushed to lynch lawrence, saying him or me had ot be scum?

No reason for me to do that if I was scum. If he was my buddy, no reason for me to throw him under the bus when nobody wanted him dead. If I was on another scum team, I wouldn't know HE was scum, so I wouldn't want to go into a "him or me" situation when I'm scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

^^ korts said that... screwed the tags...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Korts »

elvis_knits wrote:
Korts wrote:The nameclaim is actually a bit fishy, though. I don't really gather how a Dalek could be part of a town unless the whole town is Dalek. And I know I'm not (lemme check--no, no metal shell, no toilet pump arms, although my voice is a bit rusty lately)
Don't you remember when I pushed to lynch lawrence, saying him or me had ot be scum?

No reason for me to do that if I was scum. If he was my buddy, no reason for me to throw him under the bus when nobody wanted him dead. If I was on another scum team, I wouldn't know HE was scum, so I wouldn't want to go into a "him or me" situation when I'm scum.
Something to consider, although it does seem a bit like circular logic to me.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Korts »

Ah yes. The problem with this is that you had a pretty solid motive to bus Lawrence if you were his scumbuddy; since by that point it was clear that as far as speculations were going, only one scum was suspected to be in the players who joined in that batch and were still alive, bussing Lawrence would semi-clear you.

Even so, a Korlash-Surye pairing is much more likely to me right now.
scumchat never die
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:The fact that you never expressed suspicion on Surye only shows a connection, but doesn't actually point towards you two being masons per se. So yeah. You can still be scum with that kind of evidence.
You are right. But it shows a connection between me and Surye before we claimed anything. I showed a connection to Forbiddan before she died, so there was no way I could be "faking" that connection. So there is an obvious connection between the three of us. Fobiddan flipped mason, me and Surye claimed mason. It all adds up, it's not like it's a sketchy claim or anything.
Korts wrote:Nope. Your point? There have been enough oddities in this game.
No real point. I know you can't be Insane as I know I am town so i am simply trying to show just how unlikely your role is.

However I did a bit of background on you and you do seem to fit the cop persona. You voted Lawrence point blank each day, so it would add up that if you had a guilty on him. I just don't see how you get a guilty on a GF and an innocent on a Mason. Unless you are some super cop.
Elvis wrote:No reason for me to do that if I was scum. If he was my buddy, no reason for me to throw him under the bus when nobody wanted him dead. If I was on another scum team, I wouldn't know HE was scum, so I wouldn't want to go into a "him or me" situation when I'm scum.
You do have a point...

Hmm... hey surye, In the Event Kort's hammer didn't count would you be willing to lynch Landlord today? I know you said you would rather lynch a person you weren't confused about but we now have new information on Landlord and I am hhaving some doubts on Korts... Kinda like in the Fifth Element when the President had a doubt but they shot the planet anyway and the ship was destroyed... I would hte for our ship to be destroyed...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Even so, a Korlash-Surye pairing is much more likely to me right now.
You know if you wern't pushing this I would have no doubt you were telling the truth. But the fact you seem so intent on pushing that a mason group of 3 had 2 scum in it seems like flailing around to me.

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Surye »

Logic via Fifth Element is hard to deny. I suppose we could, as I see it, if there's two scum, Korts and Landlord are most likely, if there's one, I think it's Korts. A Landlord lynch gets us closer then needed imo, but wouldn't be unimaginable.

Unless Elvis is scum. :3
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm fine with lynching landlord instead, although some things are making me worry about korlash. The way he is hanging onto improbable things... like that I would really buss lawrencelot like that when nobody was following the hypoclaim results and didn't seem to care. I had to fight hard to get people to look at the hypoclaim at all. No reason for me to do that as scum if it puts more pressure on me.

Also, are we sure there's two scum left? We've had so many scum die lately, I'm not sure there's two left.
Talk nerdy to me.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Korlash »

I seem to be thinkign the exact same thing...

"Korts is the obv lynch... unless Landlord is scum... who would be a good lynch... unless Elvis is scum...."

Seriously my brain hurts... I'm willing to let today's lynch boil down to process of elimination. I can believe Korts becuase he acted like he got a guilty on Lawrence, and I can believe Elvis becuase I do not see a group having 3 scum in it. This leaves Landlord.

Also I have been thinking about how K7 died. When Farside and Forbiddan were killed they had "??" next to their death, K7 did as well. Seeing as how The day kills were player induced, the "?" next to K7 seems to indicate the same. Perhaps poinsoning?

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:
Korts wrote:Even so, a Korlash-Surye pairing is much more likely to me right now.
You know if you wern't pushing this I would have no doubt you were telling the truth. But the fact you seem so intent on pushing that a mason group of 3 had 2 scum in it seems like flailing around to me.
Flailing around? I'm pushing the only scenario that adequately explains my predicament. I don't know how else I'd get a guilty on a GF but that I'm insane, and if I'm insane with an innocent on you, you're scum. With the mason claim, you've also dragged Surye into this. What choice do you think I have other than to push this?
scumchat never die
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Korlash »

elvis wrote:I'm fine with lynching landlord instead, although some things are making me worry about korlash. The way he is hanging onto improbable things... like that I would really buss lawrencelot like that when nobody was following the hypoclaim results and didn't seem to care. I had to fight hard to get people to look at the hypoclaim at all. No reason for me to do that as scum if it puts more pressure on me.
... I'm not hanging on to that... i'm hanigng onto the logic that two millers joining at the same time doesn't add up. In fact I said you doing the "him or me" to lawrence was a good point... I may just be paranoid but I don't get good feelings when people try to insinuate false things about me...
Elvis wrote:Also, are we sure there's two scum left? We've had so many scum die lately, I'm not sure there's two left.
That all depends on what you think American mafia and Italian mafia mean...

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Surye »

Korts wrote:
Korlash wrote:
Flailing around? I'm pushing the only scenario that adequately explains my predicament. I don't know how else I'd get a guilty on a GF but that I'm insane, and if I'm insane with an innocent on you, you're scum. With the mason claim, you've also dragged Surye into this. What choice do you think I have other than to push this?
In converted him to Mason, so really I dragged him into it. He just claimed first. A fake claim is often met with these kind of inconsistancies, this is why we make people claim.

I think we need to lynch Korts. This is text book fakeclaim justifications.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:Also I have been thinking about how K7 died. When Farside and Forbiddan were killed they had "??" next to their death, K7 did as well. Seeing as how The day kills were player induced, the "?" next to K7 seems to indicate the same. Perhaps poinsoning?
I think the most likely explanation of farside and forbiddan's death was k7, due to the flavor being a storm and his rolename being Tornado. And in that case, I don't see him NK-ing himself. Plus farside and forbiddan's deaths were
day
actions, while k7 was NK'ed.

Who's the one flailing exactly?
scumchat never die
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

If Korlash dreamed up this masonizer claim with surye and dead mason FL, then it's pretty awesome and I wouldn't be mad losing to that awesomeness. I'm willing to believe it, or lose on the chance I'm wrong.
Talk nerdy to me.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Korlash »

Kort wrote:Flailing around? I'm pushing the only scenario that adequately explains my predicament. I don't know how else I'd get a guilty on a GF but that I'm insane, and if I'm insane with an innocent on you, you're scum. With the mason claim, you've also dragged Surye into this. What choice do you think I have other than to push this?
THE TRUTH! *bangs gavle*

sorry had to say it.

You could try to explain why thee is a group of one town and two scum instead of just saying it is a possibility.

You could also explain why 4 scum would join in at once and the town would get nothing in return but a vanilla town and a worthless cop.

I mean you keep pushing it, but you don't seem to want to try and back it up...

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Korlash wrote:
Elvis wrote:Also, are we sure there's two scum left? We've had so many scum die lately, I'm not sure there's two left.
That all depends on what you think American mafia and Italian mafia mean...
Do any of the scum names match up? I don't know how you can predict anything from all the different scum names we have.
Talk nerdy to me.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:I think the most likely explanation of farside and forbiddan's death was k7, due to the flavor being a storm and his rolename being Tornado. And in that case, I don't see him NK-ing himself. Plus farside and forbiddan's deaths were day actions, while k7 was NK'ed.

Who's the one flailing exactly?
I'm not trying to say they were done by the same person... simply that BM's modding style of "?" are proven to be tagged to player kills. So I think it is possible K7 was player killed, not timer killed.

BUt then again this is all simple speculation. I like to speculate on things, even if other's think my speculation is crap. Hence the name. ;)
Elvis wrote:If Korlash dreamed up this masonizer claim with surye and dead mason FL, then it's pretty awesome and I wouldn't be mad losing to that awesomeness. I'm willing to believe it, or lose on the chance I'm wrong.
Can I quote you on this? Having my name associated with Awesomeness doesnt happen every day...
surye wrote:I think we need to lynch Korts. This is text book fakeclaim justifications.
Alright, I'll do soemthing I have never done before and trust you on something XD

Vote: Korts

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Korts »

Korlash wrote:I mean you keep pushing it, but you don't seem to want to try and back it up...
I don't have anything other than my results to back it up with. Do you see any other options for me than to apply pressure to you?
Surye wrote:In converted him to Mason, so really I dragged him into it. He just claimed first. A fake claim is often met with these kind of inconsistancies, this is why we make people claim.

I think we need to lynch Korts. This is text book fakeclaim justifications.
If you are scum, it's Korlash who dragged you into it. Obviously you'd stick to your story once you made it. Also, how is sticking to the one story that fits "textbook fakeclaim justification"?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Korts »

OK hopefully that's still only L-1... I'm willing to lynch Landlord to save my hide.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”