Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 613, Firebringer wrote:
In post 600, Lazy Shirou wrote: goodposting fire

interested on your thoughts in later pages
whats good about it. do u agree andante and gamma are weird. i thought u just said andante is town.

Also i lied. I haven't finished reading ive been busy with mad games tycoon 2 and gonna work out. I WILL READ THE REST SOON
In post 601, GamerGryff wrote: Get a room you two lmao
i mean if we got a room ur just gonna hear even louder noises coming from it that u would presume is us banging but really its us playing super smash
In post 602, Lazy Shirou wrote: what makes u think we're in separate rooms huh
when did shirou get keys to my house
In post 603, Klick wrote: VOTE: Gamma Emerald
In post 604, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 599, Firebringer wrote: So ive read like the first like 5 pages.
andante is weird try harding almost feels forced.
gamma pushing for reads list was also weird like....in general why is this thing important to push page 1.
Taly i like the most so far and maybe its the sass from taly talking. Which is weird cause i feel this read is just a tone read that is just mood taly in not alignment indicative but im feelin taly town and i skimmed iso fine with that.

VOTE: Gamma
get in the scum pt and talk to me
wish I could :sigh:

On another note
VOTE: GamerGryff
newb mistake. Ask the mod to fix ur PT access issues scrub.
did u answer why u wanted the read list thing or is this just some strange thing u thought made sense. cause it looks like kind of lamist and i hate that buzz word.
In post 607, Herta wrote: Actually happy to vote shirou ofc.

I'd still go back to kowa.

VOTE: lazyshirou
yo herta, i hope i have better time reading u this game.
In post 610, PenguinPower wrote: warmpup is here

yay! :)

completely neutral slot so...town.
Penguinpower just the bird i wanted to see. Now get in my pocket or i will get out my bird hunting rifle.

wow that sounded so threatening. Pls get into my pocket so i don't have to like purchase a rifle. I don't have one and it would be a pain to get one.
I like to start games in novel ways sometimes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Taly »

IL be kn tmrw
Had a strong dissociation/derealization bit this morning, just became verbal
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:38 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 624, Andante wrote: ok hi I'm back! sorry I lost my cool yesterday, I'm just super annoyed with being told I'm maf cause of my playstyle/how my reads jump so fast, like, it's literally how I play? I see something I like, run with it, and that's that, that being said, I'm leaving my vote on Gryff, like Gryff literally keeps going "I'm being pushed cause I'm the easy lim" like excuse me? at first I voted you cause you said Shirou has done the most here, and then you're SRing me cause of playstyle, and not actually anything I've said here.
And then I made a comment about rallying the troops to vote me and you were just like "nah, I'm not gonna try" Like, if you sr someone enough to vote them, shouldn't you be trying to convince others to vote the person who is "for sure scum" otherwise, what's the point? Oh wait, when your "case" isn't actually based on anything other than "she flips her vote too fast" you don't exactly have a case
anyways, whatever. that is behind us!

ooh Haschel slot is Fire? nice nice! I can't read Fire though, so that's fun, he has like no reads, but called me scum, feels bad man.

I think Herta might be partners with Gryff, Herta doesn't really interact with Gryff at all and has Gryff in the "fine to eliminate" pool, Gryff also barely interacts with Herta and gave a weird read in 224 with exactly 1 scum in herta/gamma and really hasn't said much about herta, which I find interesting it goes both ways.
So we have Herta/Gryff, and another out there somewhere,
Klick, I don't think can be partners with Gryff, but could be with Herta, I think Klick has been sounding nice lately, but I love when people are nice to me, so I'm blinded right now!! KLICK, I SHALL DEFEND YOU WITH MY LIFE (for day 1) I wanna keep Klick around please!

hmmm I don't think Gamma fits as partners with Gryff, Herta could fit with Gamma, I don't feel strongly about this though

Taly could fit with Gryff, and Taly fits with Herta pretty well, none of the interactions here are really significant, barely interact.

Penguin... I really don't even think he's scum here, however, if he is, it's definitely with Gryff, I feel most confident of these 2 being teamed, cause the ISO is like "I'm talking to Gryff and only Gryff to give content" ahhh I really like these 2 being teamed, it fits pretty nicely, but I don't SR Penguin, I want to say this is for sure town penguin, he has too many words to be scum, right? Penguin readers where you at? Penguin!Town is my single most confident read here, but my head is like "Just look at Penguin and Gryff interactions..." and idk why but now I'm thinking of Datisi and this feels like what he'd do as scum, and like, it's this! Penguin isn't datisi though, ok goodbye yall my brain is currently broken.

like, yeah my brain is broken, but here's the summary we have a scum team of Gryff/Herta/Someone, now, there's a bunch of other people who just don't have interactions with like anyone, meaning scum could very easily be in there, and any number of them, it scares me how Herta like fits with anyone, so that probably means herta is with no one, hmmm

tldr: a bunch of thoughts, I started thinking and going on a tangent lol I still want Gryff voted out! ty! oh and can anyone tell me I'm not crazy for thinking Penguin town? he does a lot more gifs/joking around as scum, and is actually giving thoughts, thus I'm thinking he's town, but for whatever reason now I'm thinking he's Gryff's partner, which could also go with how he's pushing for Klick so much

ahhhhhhh lmaooo I did not intend to break my brain this morning, but yall be confusing!
First, I said I was an easy Lim one time, I don't know where you're getting me trying to push that.

Second, yes, I do SR you, but why should I bother pushing that when everyone has you pegged as town? I don't have hard evidence on D1.

Third, being nice isn't a good reason to town read someone. You can be super friendly and still be scum. Honestly speaking that seems to me like the main reason people are calling you town, seeing as you're so... Boisterous.

Fourth, I have had zilch interaction with Hert because absolutely nothing he's said since my readslist has ignited anything in me to bother interacting with him. Same with penguin since all he does is post single sentences that are primarily fluff or answers to questions others asked. You haven't talked much to other players but I don't think you're scum because you clearly favorite talking to certain players.

Fifth, I think you really need to take a chill pill. You still seem to be upset at me for something that clearly wasn't meant as a slight at you? You're letting your emotions ride on your shoulder.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: Gryff
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 624, Andante wrote:
ooh Haschel slot is Fire? nice nice! I can't read Fire though, so that's fun, he has like no reads, but called me scum, feels bad man.
what?
i swear u have had a 100% read accuracy on me.
well house of dragons i think u waffled on me.

this is wild
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 614, PenguinPower wrote: absolutely - just tell me klick is a badie
gonna need to some evidence of this.
i don't think klick last name is baddie.
maybe get me a driver license or birth certificate to prove it and then we talk.
In post 615, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 613, Firebringer wrote: i mean if we got a room ur just gonna hear even louder noises coming from it that u would presume is us banging but really its us playing super smash
yes we would just be super smash'ing nothing sus here mhm
In post 613, Firebringer wrote: when did shirou get keys to my house
idk i found them by the street near it

i thought it was an invitation
i would just invite u over. why would i just leave them on the street. what if someone else found them and came in. Spooky
In post 616, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 613, Firebringer wrote: whats good about it. do u agree andante and gamma are weird. i thought u just said andante is town.
gamma yes

andante is prob town even if her logic at times is a bit weird, i think it's just her personality. i think andante pass me genuine excitement on solving the game and i don't think scum!andante can fake that too well bc she's just too spontaneous as town imo
i think andante being gungho about playing the game is not alignment indicative, yes.
but even when she is excited and really pushing to solve i don't think she forces content. and her first like posts seemed not actual thoughts but stuff for people to engage in which is weird for andante to just do.
In post 617, Lazy Shirou wrote: after dance game do u still somewhat trust my reads at all tho

i think the answer is prob not

i feel like mayb i should stop trying to convince others of my reads too much
i think ur a good player. idk what u mean by trusting ur reads. I am going to solve the game and im going to listen to ur reads but im not wholesale going to take them and run if i find reads i disagree with im going to let u know where i differ and then we can argue about them.
i think u can find scum fine but u have gaps, i have gaps.

if i think ur on the right track and got the game solved and ur town i may sheep u.
this last post feels a bit like ur trying to manipulate me tho.

I need to finish my reading later today. But i just woke up, be back later.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

gryff has a wagon on them now that's cool

i think 2/3 of the team may be gryff + one of herta/gamma

but hm, no idea who is the third if that's right, too convenient if that's all three

it's interesting that gryff has those two in their suspects as well but is pushing...andante which i think is town
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

it seems like if i don't start screaming kowah isn't gonna do my request so i guess i'll just hop in my "real" scum read (kowah is kinda a pet scum lean, like, can easily be town but also could be scum lost at what to do)

VOTE: gryff

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i think gryff is at E-3 or E-2?

hope enchant updates VC

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 376, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 224, GamerGryff wrote: Herta -
Seems to have a history with Gamma and knows their shit on how she plays. Even despite him suggesting to get me out of here, I'm going to say this is town, for the time being. This could be deflection and trying to push it off on Gamma. If Gamma is town, I'm gonna say Herta is scum, and vice versa.
i know i said i wouldn't use associatives but i feel like this is more of a individual thing that also doubles as associative rather than an associative on its own

this is a really weird thing to say. how would gamer so quickly conclude that herta just saying he's "going back and forth on gamma" means one of they must be scum?

i've seen this type of read quite a bit...but almost always coming from scum. not only that, they come often from scum when talking about a partner.

i feel like this is one of the weirdest posts in this game and a VERY UNNATURAL way to read Gamma/Herta, which also makes it look worse given i don't like either Gamma/Herta and think one of them may be scum (which reinforces this feeling like a informed read)

i think right now i would be fine voting either Gamma or Gryff.
resposting why i think gryff is scum with one of Herta/Gamma (could be both but kinda unlikely dunno)

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

herta/gamma didn't have a lot of interaction at all for gryff to say they were either s/t or t/s

it sounds like an unnatural and informed read

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 626, Taly wrote: IL be kn tmrw
Had a strong dissociation/derealization bit this morning, just became verbal
aw
I’m here if you need someone to vent to
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:52 am

Post by GamerGryff »

Shirou you're too smart to say I'm scum, get off the wagon
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 637, GamerGryff wrote: Shirou you're too smart to say I'm scum, get off the wagon
wat

why do u think i'm smart

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

-_-
<Embrace The Void>

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 638, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 637, GamerGryff wrote: Shirou you're too smart to say I'm scum, get off the wagon
wat

why do u think i'm smart
shirou being more sus
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

dont worry though shirou even if ur scum
i would never lim u first.
i would leave u last as i plow down ur allies leaving u stranded on an island begging for a life preserver.
and then i show up with a life preserver and a sandwich that i didn't tamper with.
u will feel safe and comforted and then u bite into the sandwich and then u realize how wrong u were
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 640, Firebringer wrote:
wat

why do u think i'm smart
shirou being more sus
I think Gryff is more sus there
The weird appeal to…ego, I guess, doesn’t come across as something Town would need to post.
<Embrace The Void>

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

fire are u scum with gryff

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Firebringer »

shirou is a smart cookie though.
i don't really have an opinion on gryff
Show

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i like to be called smart but the problem is why does gryff think i'm so smart that i should "know better"? wanna see the last time someone told me "you're smarter/better than that?" what they flipped?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 643, Lazy Shirou wrote: fire are u scum with gryff
when am i not scum
do u honestly take me for defending scum allies blatantly tho cause i don't think u do
Show

GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:13 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 642, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 640, Firebringer wrote:
wat

why do u think i'm smart
shirou being more sus
I think Gryff is more sus there
The weird appeal to…ego, I guess, doesn’t come across as something Town would need to post.
Appeal to ego? What are you on about that was an obvious shitpost because I'm out with my friend and don't have the time to look at this thread seriously right now
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

it can come from town but i don't think gryff should have the image of me as "good"

i feel like he may be scum that i caught early on and that's why he assumes i'm "smart" idk

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 2372, TheGoldenParadox wrote: @shirou reread my iso, seriously think about it, and then say out loud that
i'm
scum and
fire
's town

like, you're better than this and you know it
In post 2414, petapan wrote:
TheGoldenParadox
was eliminated
Day 2
. He was a
Mafia Goon
flashbacks

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”