Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 322, MegAzumarill wrote:
Marashu, Not_Mafia, Yume have been prodded.
Due to evidence that I have found making the forum's activity report unreliable, I have filed a bug report and will not be tallying prods for the three prod replacement until the issue is resolved one way or another. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Prodded players still must check in within 24 hours before replacement.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 324, Not_Mafia wrote: What's the gist of Enchant vs Kirigiri?
You tell us
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think Kokichi is town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 191, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 52, Aisa wrote: I think the value of a massclaim would depend to a large extent on the tradeoff between {telling scum who to kill / roleblock / mess with} and {better night action coordination / information / locking scum into a lie}, it seems very very dependent on the exact setup we have. Seems like it ultimately comes down to player preference and my preference is to not do it, but this is a democracy. I guess that if we mess up worst case we could still attempt to Mountainous the setup.

On a semi-related note, I can't think of a super obvious reason for why Herta shouldn't full claim, I don't think not knowing the exact flavour of miller will cause scum to slip or anything like that.
Why did you think this, and also, why are you trying to act like my question is off when you said this?
I feel like the post you quoted is pretty self contained.

I made the statement about Herta full claiming because I noted they didn't full claim and felt confused by that, but I don't really see the fact the claim was not initially full as AI. I
feel like
your question was a bit off because it didn't demonstrate awareness of this conversation that Herta and I had. Why did you use the wording "act like"?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 323, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 320, Aisa wrote: Catching up now, if anyone wants to talk :)
What are your reads and what do you think of Enchant vs Kirigiri last few pages
My reads:
Some shade of a townread on you, Marashu, Herta, and Gimli.
Still suspicious of Lich.

Enchant vs Kirigiri:
- This is definitely not a game where everyone is guaranteed to roll VT!
- I don't really think saying you discarded a "vanilla townie" card rather than a "vanilla" card is AI. Or like, maybe it is, but I have no idea in what direction.
- I am *ahem* clearly not still salty about the last time I lost a game because of a similar reason, but people who soft need to be evaluated like everyone else, not just forgotten about because they softed something
- In fact there's plenty of other players who have been speaking of mechanics in slightly more or slightly less flawed ways - just off the top of my head, 1. Herta's claim, 2. Gimli seemingly being unaware of literally any detail in the setup, 3. you thinking everyone in the game will get a non-VT role. I sort of wonder why Enchant was drawn to comment on Kyoko specifically.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 229, Doctor Drew wrote: Also yay, first post on my birthday!!
Happy birthday!
In post 318, Gimli wrote:
In post 315, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 254, Gimli wrote: locktowning kokichi I think. suspicion over kyoko is good. suspicion over lich I still don't see it but it might just be things people scumread other people for that I don't, so.

I think sharing discards is an interesting idea. but does it make our actual roles more likely to reveal? like, the strength of them. making the game easier for scum at night, and whatnot. and does it help our wincon as townies to share such a thing? I think I'm against it.
Can you tell me why Lich is townie to you at all?
i mean its a little over the top to be scum at some points, scumreads merging together, wants to do a reads list as soon as everyone posts etc. I don't see a person playing like them and think they're scum, but clearly it's pinging everyone else so maybe I'm wrong. it's not that I'm necessarily going like 'oh this is a nice towny post', it's more a sensation that it's a townslot.
Any chance you can be a little more specific?
My personal experience has just been that often the seemingly-scummy slots are actually scummy >.<
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 330, Aisa wrote: - In fact there's plenty of other players who have been speaking of mechanics in slightly more or slightly less flawed ways - just off the top of my head, 1. Herta's claim, 2. Gimli seemingly being unaware of literally any detail in the setup, 3. you thinking everyone in the game will get a non-VT role. I sort of wonder why Enchant was drawn to comment on Kyoko specifically.
I wonder if the mighty :sparkles: Wizard-Mercenary :sparkles: will confirm this for us if I use enough cringey emojis to summon him
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 304, Gimli wrote:
In post 300, TemporalLich wrote: actually idk

my scumreads might be merging together
what does that mean, merging together? as in they're aligning themselves ITT from your POV?
no, kokichi and kyoko were seemingly the same player and I was scumreading kokichi

then again kokichi and kyoko are very likely co-aligned and it would be difficult to convince me that a kokichi wagon is not the way to end Day 1 as a kokichi elimination will provide a lot of info
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

considering that kokichi and kyoko have very strong associatives... my vote is on kokichi because kokichi is an outright openwolf (and not in a jestery way)
time will end
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Herta »

I think Aisa is likely town. The last time I played with her I picked up scum vibes early, and I don't sense that here. Not conclusive but close anyway.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 331, Aisa wrote:
In post 229, Doctor Drew wrote: Also yay, first post on my birthday!!
Happy birthday!
In post 318, Gimli wrote:
In post 315, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 254, Gimli wrote: locktowning kokichi I think. suspicion over kyoko is good. suspicion over lich I still don't see it but it might just be things people scumread other people for that I don't, so.

I think sharing discards is an interesting idea. but does it make our actual roles more likely to reveal? like, the strength of them. making the game easier for scum at night, and whatnot. and does it help our wincon as townies to share such a thing? I think I'm against it.
Can you tell me why Lich is townie to you at all?
i mean its a little over the top to be scum at some points, scumreads merging together, wants to do a reads list as soon as everyone posts etc. I don't see a person playing like them and think they're scum, but clearly it's pinging everyone else so maybe I'm wrong. it's not that I'm necessarily going like 'oh this is a nice towny post', it's more a sensation that it's a townslot.
Any chance you can be a little more specific?
My personal experience has just been that often the seemingly-scummy slots are actually scummy >.<
I'll try. Sometimes I townread things I don't fully understand.

For instance, lich's response to the miller claim is calling it scum, scum tactics and scum mindset. Do I get it? No I don't get it. But why would scum be faking this level of paranoia?

Then there's... His whole ISO kind of looks like that. So many scumreads, and I think I disagree with most if not all of them? Or at least the reasoning. But I have a feeling of that presence that's trying to understand the game and it just feels town. The excessive self awareness in some posts is also too unbelievable. Scum wouldn't be this upfront with looking scummy?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 335, Herta wrote: I think Aisa is likely town. The last time I played with her I picked up scum vibes early, and I don't sense that here. Not conclusive but close anyway.
Agreed with this read
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Herta »

Temporal Lich seems, idk, confused maybe. I lean town on that confusion.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I got distracted. Honestly yeah, TL's page 10 posts are scummy imo.

VOTE: TemporalLich
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 255, Enchant wrote: I think i share my discard anyway:
In post 250, Marashu wrote:
Untopped Post Restrictor

At night, you may select a player to restrict for the following day phase. You may restrict one of: word count maximum (your choice, minimum 25 words), post count maximum per 24 hours (minimum 1), or provide a list of 10 words (of at least 4 letters each) to censor. Players who violate this restriction are daykilled by you. If a player posts a pagetop (a post # that is evenly divisible by 25), they may ignore these restrictions.

The target will be informed of their restriction. You may not target the same player with this two nights in a row.
You can't quote private communications wtf.

Anyways I think my discard is a little too sensitive to toss out rn. I'm paranoid about that.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Wait. Where did Marashu say that. I forgot Marashu isn't mod. I am confused.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 340, KittyTacky wrote: You can't quote private communications wtf.
It's not.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 329, Aisa wrote:
In post 191, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 52, Aisa wrote: I think the value of a massclaim would depend to a large extent on the tradeoff between {telling scum who to kill / roleblock / mess with} and {better night action coordination / information / locking scum into a lie}, it seems very very dependent on the exact setup we have. Seems like it ultimately comes down to player preference and my preference is to not do it, but this is a democracy. I guess that if we mess up worst case we could still attempt to Mountainous the setup.

On a semi-related note, I can't think of a super obvious reason for why Herta shouldn't full claim, I don't think not knowing the exact flavour of miller will cause scum to slip or anything like that.
Why did you think this, and also, why are you trying to act like my question is off when you said this?
I feel like the post you quoted is pretty self contained.

I made the statement about Herta full claiming because I noted they didn't full claim and felt confused by that, but I don't really see the fact the claim was not initially full as AI. I
feel like
your question was a bit off because it didn't demonstrate awareness of this conversation that Herta and I had. Why did you use the wording "act like"?
I said “act like” because I saw what seemed like you trying to shade me for what you already were doing
As for not showing awareness of the conversation, yea I wasn’t aware of this post at the time I asked about Herta’s claim situation. I catch up stream-of-consciousness style I would say.
You at least seem to have a good head about the matter
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 342, Herta wrote:
In post 340, KittyTacky wrote: You can't quote private communications wtf.
It's not.
I am well-known to be a gibbering idiot.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I realized it's fro the role list.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

I discarded vanilla
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 328, Not_Mafia wrote: I think Kokichi is town
Can everyone stop townreading me, I don't wanna be night one kill this game.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 347, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 328, Not_Mafia wrote: I think Kokichi is town
Can everyone stop townreading me, I don't wanna be night one kill this game.

K

VOTE: Koki
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 338, Herta wrote: Temporal Lich seems, idk, confused maybe. I lean town on that confusion.
I just don't see it. Like it's not even confusion it's just scummy posting.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”