Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1044, Doctor Drew wrote: I am trying to suss what this difference in play means, two games played with you basically back to back, with a clear difference.

One you were town.
Anyone else have meta on Herta? Can anyone else back this up?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1039, Herta wrote: Kokichi, I have nothing to offer you on that. I dont know why you are blank to me. I earlier had typed out that reading your posts was like looking into a void, but i thought it sounded insulting and i didnt want to sound like that. But thats what it feels like to me.
This kinda seems like a cop out, what do you think of my scumreads so far. I stated you, Drew, Aisa, Gimli were the postings I didn't like today.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1051, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1039, Herta wrote: Kokichi, I have nothing to offer you on that. I dont know why you are blank to me. I earlier had typed out that reading your posts was like looking into a void, but i thought it sounded insulting and i didnt want to sound like that. But thats what it feels like to me.
This kinda seems like a cop out, what do you think of my scumreads so far. I stated you, Drew, Aisa, Gimli were the postings I didn't like today.
I think you're wrong about aisa and gimli.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Gimli »

I want to flip drew but I don't want to repeat d1 and flip a villageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Gimli »

we are capped by how much mech knowledge we have rn. that's why I think we should unleash all the demons at night and see who was visited. it's the best way to work out the claims and figure out who's scum.

or we can keep scumhunting with hail and pick up two players to flip again, one by elim one by kitty's shot. but I'm not confident it's gonna wield great results.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1052, Herta wrote:
Why do you think I'm wrong about those two?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1054, Gimli wrote: we are capped by how much mech knowledge we have rn. that's why I think we should unleash all the demons at night and see who was visited. it's the best way to work out the claims and figure out who's scum.

or we can keep scumhunting with hail and pick up two players to flip again, one by elim one by kitty's shot. but I'm not confident it's gonna wield great results.
I think second option is safer.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1053, Gimli wrote: I want to flip drew but I don't want to repeat d1 and flip a villageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Who else besides drew do you SR?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1057, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1053, Gimli wrote: I want to flip drew but I don't want to repeat d1 and flip a villageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
I rly don't think kyoko is town, I think she is either a traitor/Lone type or a 3p, or just scum. aisa's posts this gameday remind me of how she was coming back to Lich's 'lead rist' like it was so out of line for Lich to be wanting to make one, when I don't think her towngame really goes there and is more likely to not pick up on random oddities like that, but on more precise things. I also think she'd probably be scumhunting d2 full kirigiri, instead of coasting and trolling. Like, this is NOT kyoko's towngame (yet?), and you just played with her so you know that as well. why are you not going there?

I don't really like herta's d2 all that much, I'm growing wary of her townread on aisa, even though I do also townread aisa, and it's hard for me to get past that miller claim, with the specifities of it, without thinking she is telling the truth and is a town miller indeed.

I think you're doing a thing that I'm quite sure if it's your towngame or not. sometimes it looks like it, sometimes it doesn't? you're not developing a good sense of the game yet, but the same goes for every other player itg so I get it, but somehow I was expecting more. I think you're turning a blind eye to kirigiri and it's odd that you're doing that. do you think she is town?

then there's NM. I don't think NM is aligned with dr drew though. so if one flips groupscum I wouldn't want to flip the other.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1055, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Because I don't think they're town? I know you're asking what I think about why you believe they're scum, but I don't know, so you're going to have to tell me or point me to where you've explained those reads.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1058, Gimli wrote: I rly don't think kyoko is town, I think she is either a traitor/Lone type or a 3p, or just scum. aisa's posts this gameday remind me of how she was coming back to Lich's 'lead rist' like it was so out of line for Lich to be wanting to make one, when I don't think her towngame really goes there and is more likely to not pick up on random oddities like that, but on more precise things. I also think she'd probably be scumhunting d2 full kirigiri, instead of coasting and trolling. Like, this is NOT kyoko's towngame (yet?), and you just played with her so you know that as well. why are you not going there?
She's made it quite clear by her posts that she will be able to prove herself as town soon, so I'm not quite sure why you keep going there. If she doesn't do so, then I will vote her for sure. But, I don't think she needs to be on the chopping block for now.
In post 1058, Gimli wrote: I don't really like herta's d2 all that much, I'm growing wary of her townread on aisa, even though I do also townread aisa, and it's hard for me to get past that miller claim, with the specifities of it, without thinking she is telling the truth and is a town miller indeed.
Me knowing there could be as many as 6 scum makes me less willing to just do a read based on miller claim.
In post 1058, Gimli wrote: I think you're doing a thing that I'm quite sure if it's your towngame or not. sometimes it looks like it, sometimes it doesn't? you're not developing a good sense of the game yet, but the same goes for every other player itg so I get it, but somehow I was expecting more. I think you're turning a blind eye to kirigiri and it's odd that you're doing that. do you think she is town?
I can't hammer scum every game, sorry I've disappointed you so far. I've explained the Kirigiri reason above, and it's quite odd why you didn't come to the same conclusion when you said you believed them for now earlier.
In post 1058, Gimli wrote: then there's NM. I don't think NM is aligned with dr drew though. so if one flips groupscum I wouldn't want to flip the other.
I'm fine with N_M being the Kitty kill today. Since they are usually the policy vig anyway. But, I'm also fine with Drew being the vote today.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1059, Herta wrote:
In post 1055, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Because I don't think they're town? I know you're asking what I think about why you believe they're scum, but I don't know, so you're going to have to tell me or point me to where you've explained those reads.
No, I'm asking why you think they are town. Not for you to prove me wrong. You've kind have done little explaining so far in the game.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1061, Kokichi Oma wrote: No, I'm asking why you think they are town. Not for you to prove me wrong. You've kind have done little explaining so far in the game.
Maybe you missed these:
In post 335, Herta wrote: I think Aisa is likely town. The last time I played with her I picked up scum vibes early, and I don't sense that here. Not conclusive but close anyway.
In post 927, Herta wrote: I'm not sure who else you're referring to but re aisa the last game we played together she beat me as scum in elo. I knew she was scum early that game and called her out on it early. I just didn't push like i should have. Or maybe that was tje game before tje last. Anyway ive played with town her recently, and im picking up none of the scumminess. The read is more the absence of scumminess than anything townie. Probably nothing out of her scum range. Also i guess she seems to be solving. Idk. Maybe more null would be a better read.
As for gimi I just kind of town read him that's all. So tone/vibes I guess. It's not super strong, but it's about the same level as the aisa read.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Herta »

That doesn't tell you why you're wrong, which is what you initially asked. It just tells you how I got to where I am, which is your most recent question.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Enchant »

Don't kill NM pls
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Herta »

Have you specced this game out Enchant?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

Yes kinda
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1066, Enchant wrote: Yes kinda
So what weather do you forecast would yield the best results for town?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Marashu »

Feeling wiped today. Will effort more tomorrow.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1028, Aisa wrote: I don't think it was a really obvious shade campaign. You've said that it was shady to you that Kyoko acted like she was targeted by you. I'm saying: I don't think she was trying to imply that you targeted her specifically, I think she was going for more of a "ha I am aware that this role is in the game" vibe.
what do you have to suggest it wasn't specific to me
like you thought Kyoko knew me earlier right? That doesn't mesh with this assertion imo.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:53 pm

In post 1031, Aisa wrote: Hmm
Do you think this is scum indicative, Fuyuhiko?
not really, it's kinda annoying tho
I want to maybe suggest a pool of shots for Kitty this round assuming we go with Hail again
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:55 pm

In post 1034, Herta wrote: Actually I don't know that I like KItty not having any agency there.
exactly my thinking as to why a pool of targets might be preferred
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:57 pm

In post 1058, Gimli wrote:
In post 1057, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I rly don't think kyoko is town, I think she is either a traitor/Lone type or a 3p, or just scum. aisa's posts this gameday remind me of how she was coming back to Lich's 'lead rist' like it was so out of line for Lich to be wanting to make one, when I don't think her towngame really goes there and is more likely to not pick up on random oddities like that, but on more precise things. I also think she'd probably be scumhunting d2 full kirigiri, instead of coasting and trolling. Like, this is NOT kyoko's towngame (yet?), and you just played with her so you know that as well. why are you not going there?

I don't really like herta's d2 all that much, I'm growing wary of her townread on aisa, even though I do also townread aisa, and it's hard for me to get past that miller claim, with the specifities of it, without thinking she is telling the truth and is a town miller indeed.

I think you're doing a thing that I'm quite sure if it's your towngame or not. sometimes it looks like it, sometimes it doesn't? you're not developing a good sense of the game yet, but the same goes for every other player itg so I get it, but somehow I was expecting more. I think you're turning a blind eye to kirigiri and it's odd that you're doing that. do you think she is town?

then there's NM. I don't think NM is aligned with dr drew though. so if one flips groupscum I wouldn't want to flip the other.
wow
just, that last line, sigh
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:59 pm

In post 1065, Herta wrote: Have you specced this game out Enchant?
wdym with this?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:58 pm