What was the most bastard role you ever had to play with?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 0, Sterling the steampunk wrote: My choice is when I had to play with vampires in Town of Salem (equivalent to cults for those unfamiliar) and really didn't want to betray the town when I turned. Cults just encourage game throwing by betraying the town to get converted or refusal to betray the town when converted. Honestly I will ask the mod if cults are a possibility before joining a game just so I can avoid it.

So what are some unpleasant roles you had to endure?
Hi, as the one person on the site who is really outspoken about liking cults:

That's like the entire point of cults lol. I find them extremely fun for that one mechanic: you cannot take reads as fact with cults.

Also like, playing to get culted, or refusing to play with cult once culted is punishable on the site fyi.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Korina »

A lot of it comes down to:

If you withhold information to the town that could help town but would be determental if you got culted: that's fine in my eyes.
But if you refuse to kill someone who could be CL on the basis "what if I get culted tonight" type of thing - that's not allowed.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B