Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1400, Gimli wrote: NM/dr drew are my guesses for kyoko team mates fwiw.
Interesting.
I wonder if them claiming so Kitty doesn’t shoot them or Kitty shooting them (which would confirm Kyoko is truth telling) is better.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:15 pm

In post 1407, KittyTacky wrote: I think flipping NM is the best course of action if he doesn't cough up a claim.
I’d rather give him another night to get a result. But verifying his action via flipping him isn’t an awful plan.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:16 pm

In post 1416, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1232, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1230, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1227, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: VOTE: Kyoko Kirigiri
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

voting for a friendly neighbor amazing
As I see it Friendly Neighbor is explicitly a town role. So if you’re claim 3p, you’re not FN.
This is a game where you can pick any of your draws regardless of your alignment.
Honestly I was being a pedant and a jackass with that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1409, KittyTacky wrote: Is there a jester-like or exe-like role in this setup?
I asked this literally all of day 1. Where were you? Answer is no. Also who are you shooting?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1427, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1416, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1232, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1230, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1227, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: VOTE: Kyoko Kirigiri
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

voting for a friendly neighbor amazing
As I see it Friendly Neighbor is explicitly a town role. So if you’re claim 3p, you’re not FN.
This is a game where you can pick any of your draws regardless of your alignment.
Honestly I was being a pedant and a jackass with that.
Since you seem to be the only other here right now, who are you okay with voting today
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:39 pm

Marashu
Not_Mafia
Gimli
Enchant
Doctor Drew

These are the names that I am fine if they get voted out
I almost left myself in but decided I don’t think being voted out is wise given the presumable deficit of town members if there are 2 groupscum factions. I still won’t throw a fit if I do get voted out though, I mostly do that if I feel like I’m getting targeted for personal reasons or no reason at all.
You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1370, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1368, Enchant wrote: You again lied. That's not third party.
Yeah, so Kirigiri is groupscum not third party. And there are others (If I'm reading this right.) Herta is likely another since he's the Miller.
I am in a group of naturalls.

My win condition is basically
to find one of each that is left alive
, and to town side in elo cause I will win with town if all scum are eliminated - like normal town (if I manage to plunder a town - which I have every intention to)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1382, Kokichi Oma wrote: Now that I understand that Kirigiri is a groupscum not 3p I am not as against them being the vote/vig today. I think I would prefer the vig since we guarantee that we hit 1 scum and we have a chance of voting scum out too.

I think Hail is 100% a must today as I was saying earlier.
did you even read what I claimed and how I win?

you need to remove actual group scum.

how am I in your way that you need me removed and waste a day for? literally worst case scenario, I'll just leave the game on my own
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1381, Marashu wrote: But if we kill both pirates before they get one of each side, then they lose. So it's very much to their advantage to work with town.
And I am? hence why I claimed even though I have a role that I could just take load of credit for without doing nothing?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1389, Gimli wrote:
In post 5, MegAzumarill wrote:
Faction Introduction:
Pirates

Pirates
have a factional Complex Combined Vanillaiser/ Role Cop action. (the target will lose all personal abilities and the
Pirate
performing their action will learn their role. This fails if used on a vanilla role.

Pirates
win when at least 1 player from each other alignment still alive in the game has been successfully plundered and at least one
Pirate
is alive.
A
Pirate
win causes all members of that faction to leave the game victorious and the rest of the game to continue.
Additional Info:
Cop: Maritime Cop
Godfather: Pirate Captain
Miller: Sailor
Mason: Coast Guard

Factional Concept by KittyTacky

(Note that since this post is a faction introduction it should be treated as "Vanilla" if rolled for a role.)

if the pirates have a factional vanillaiser/role cop, then they must certainly share a PT.
we do share a pt. I know who the other pirate is.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1393, Gimli wrote:
In post 1390, Marashu wrote:
In post 1388, Gimli wrote: do pirates share a PT? do they know each other? kirigiri said as if she doesn't know who the other pirate is.
Kyoko knows who the other pirate is. Kyoko also called that person 3P, so I think she's treating the entire Pirate faction as a 3P faction that wins independently since it's not a True Groupscum faction.
In post 1289, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: (also this means I'm not the only 3p in game. there are 2 of us. make whatever you want of the setup based on this info)
there's something wonky here. she said 'another 3p' she didn't say it was another pirate.

I think she has true groupscum equity rn. I'll mull this over.
MAN both being pirate and being a friendly neighbor are CONFIRMABLE as hell

How do you guys not see it.

You just gotta give it a night
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1368, Enchant wrote: You again lied. That's not third party.
Its a third party based on that win condition

Am I the only one seeing it that pirates are doomed to town side?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1430, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Marashu
Not_Mafia
Gimli
Enchant
Doctor Drew

These are the names that I am fine if they get voted out
I almost left myself in but decided I don’t think being voted out is wise given the presumable deficit of town members if there are 2 groupscum factions. I still won’t throw a fit if I do get voted out though, I mostly do that if I feel like I’m getting targeted for personal reasons or no reason at all.
You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
This seems a bit of a hodge podge, covering people who have had real heat and the threat of elim(myself and NM), those who seem to be mainly town read(Mara, Gimli), and for good measure someone somewhat null(enchant).

This comes off very lazy, especially with no real reasoning for Gimli and Mara.....you mention you don't get their town read, well......tell us why?

And feels like you are offering yourself up for elim? Am I interpreting that incorrectly? Seems a bit 'woe is me'.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1397, Gimli wrote:
In post 1393, Gimli wrote:
In post 1390, Marashu wrote:
In post 1388, Gimli wrote: do pirates share a PT? do they know each other? kirigiri said as if she doesn't know who the other pirate is.
Kyoko knows who the other pirate is. Kyoko also called that person 3P, so I think she's treating the entire Pirate faction as a 3P faction that wins independently since it's not a True Groupscum faction.
In post 1289, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: (also this means I'm not the only 3p in game. there are 2 of us. make whatever you want of the setup based on this info)
there's something wonky here. she said 'another 3p' she didn't say it was another pirate.

I think she has true groupscum equity rn. I'll mull this over.
the thing is: there aren't more than 3 factions in the game. there are guaranteed 3 factions. 'another 3p', 'make whatever you want of the setup', those aren't saying she is not the only pirate. those are saying she is not the only third party (when she is not third party, she is benign groupscum allegedly). I think it's possible that she is lying because of that.
Couldn't I have found something to lie about that wasn't this obviously confirmable ?!
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1421, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1289, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1283, Herta wrote: I really dislike both Fuyuhiko and Gimli here.

It would seem Kyoko could be vigged? We can't have her in elo if she is what she says she is and confirming herself doesn't change that.
Oh fuck it.

I'm a pirate and I need to plunder all living alignments in game. if I do I'll leave the game entirely. its a role steal.

I was intending to steal gimli's role town or scum his claim was that its a useless role anyway.

that's why I have to target scum too

and I wont be here in elo to decision make. If I am, I'm more interested to town side then for sure than to scum side cause of nature of my role.

its bad to claim this for town cause I could have absorbed scum role before claiming anything

but if you wanna just threaten me with vigging, at least have all the facts.

(also this means I'm not the only 3p in game. there are 2 of us. make whatever you want of the setup based on this info)
Pirate is groupscum! lmfao. You can take roles off townies, and there are more townies in-game than scum.

VOTE: Kyoko
I just want to take the most useless roles town have just to win with town... It's literally in the post.

and I don't kill any town. I just vanalize as I'll be trying and vanalizing scum afterward

I am forced to town side in elo because of the nature of my role in nearly every scenario

Just think for 2 seconds about the claim for the love of god
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also, what is all this discussion about me being group scum?

We are not group scum. We are a group natural (hence why I called myself 3p) and definitely on side of town. We just need to survive enough to find and vanalize of each currently existing factions. means We either win with town in end game or we leave game earlier vanlizing a scum (and a useless town role).

Just cause there are 2 of us that makes us evil somewhat? like we might be pirates but piracy is actually a very decent, hard-working, under-appreciate job. We might be thieves but going against us is basically wasting your resources in every single aspect. We're honest people doing honest work and we just wanna take part in your win.

--------

ps. the other pirate might not be willing to claim, but I leave this to their discretion. I'm certainly not allowed to claim for someone else. Worst case scenario you'll kill them and confirm what I claimed or they leave along side me when we win. So consider us dead for all purposes (but part of your team/victory)

You have to focus on finding real scum here.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also let me give you a hint. The people who will/are pushing for eliminating pirates during day at this point are probably the actual scum.

Only scum benefits from getting rid of us during day, cause we're a waste of shots during night for them.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Pirates have NO way to scum side. Literally None
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

we either leave naturally (and expose a lot of info to the town regardless) or will win with town.

How can we scum side?

Our existence just means you have less time than you thought for actually finding real scum, and you can't do anything about it cause it was like that since when the game started.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

getting rid of us will not increase your time. will simply shorten it.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1440, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also, what is all this discussion about me being group scum?
I mean, the category in the setup is called Benign Groupscum...

I agree that this can be resolved later. I think it'll come out if you are lying about being a pirate, but for now I'm at least willing to work with claimed pirates. I assume you're willing to call your plunders once the hail lifts?
In post 1430, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
Part of why I volunteered to be pirate plunder on N3. There's a good chance I'll be NK'd, but even if scum decide to shoot for more active roles, then I'll be point A of effectively a parity cop, and if the pirates find scum and leave, that'll make it easy enough to resolve my slot. Plus, because I'll be out of shots, it won't be as disruptive to town as if they would plunder another town role.

I don't know. It might be Gimli? Or Herta? VOTE: Gimli
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1445, Marashu wrote:
In post 1440, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also, what is all this discussion about me being group scum?
I mean, the category in the setup is called Benign Groupscum...

I agree that this can be resolved later. I think it'll come out if you are lying about being a pirate, but for now I'm at least willing to work with claimed pirates. I assume you're willing to call your plunders once the hail lifts?
In post 1430, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
Part of why I volunteered to be pirate plunder on N3. There's a good chance I'll be NK'd, but even if scum decide to shoot for more active roles, then I'll be point A of effectively a parity cop, and if the pirates find scum and leave, that'll make it easy enough to resolve my slot. Plus, because I'll be out of shots, it won't be as disruptive to town as if they would plunder another town role.

I don't know. It might be Gimli? Or Herta? VOTE: Gimli
never judge a book by its cover?

the name is clearly misleading in this case. We don't win on our own, nor we can sabotage town victory to gain our own. Our win condition makes us work with you all toward the same goals. It's by definition a natural slot with the design and win condition, not scum.

and how people are pushing for it cause of where designers categorized it is the worst reason ever
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Is like calling a survivor bengin. even worse cause pirates are pushing to vanalize the scum...

its not like you're talking about a group of serial killers that you call them group scum. We don't kill anyone. we just wanna win too.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Marashu »

I mean, there's literally a "groupscum" that only wins if all true groupscum are dead and no town members die at night (namely Heralds), so I agree that the name groupscum is misleading for the benign groupscum category.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Marashu »

Kyoko, what do you think of my thoughts on Herta in ?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”