Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

and you think group scum will outright claim they are scum in that scenario to get pirates to work with them? what if remaining town has a protection?

That is such a stupidly bold plan for group scum to follow in such scenarios when they can just try to get a town miselimed classical way, and have us leave game to win.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1471, Gimli wrote:
In post 1469, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1467, Enchant wrote:
In post 1461, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: did you even read my posts
Do you confirm Doctor Drew as your teamPirate
do you guys wanna ask me one by one? lol

But since he claimed it, I'm just gonna go ahead and confirm that NM is telling the truth about being a pirate.
were you impressed I POE'd down your team mate correctly?

and people wanna flip me, kyoko. tell them I'm town
If he wasn't my partner I might have played the game as 3p entirely differently tbh

but yes. great job
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1474, Enchant wrote: Drew is pirate.
I just said he isn't

pirates are me and NM
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Drew is groupscum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Gimli »

the only people I have confidence in townreading are marashu, enchant and kokichi

all we have to do now is find the two townies in (aisa, KT, herta, kuzu, dr drew) for the win. I'll try some ISOs in a bit.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:51 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1480, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
I could be wrong about kokichi, but I think the way he is engaging with the thread is an honest one. doesn't protect any slot, has the right amount of confidence in the things he is saying, etc. it really just strikes me as a townie. do you disagree? are you scumreading him? I remember you were townreading him or at least being protective about him on d1 (I thought it was pocketing (maybe it was pocketing since you're a pirate)).
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1481, Gimli wrote:
In post 1480, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
I could be wrong about kokichi, but I think the way he is engaging with the thread is an honest one. doesn't protect any slot, has the right amount of confidence in the things he is saying, etc. it really just strikes me as a townie. do you disagree? are you scumreading him? I remember you were townreading him or at least being protective about him on d1 (I thought it was pocketing (maybe it was pocketing since you're a pirate)).
I was asking TL about his kokichi read not protecting him/pocketing him. My questions were about how TL sees the game and it was a genuine attempt to sort TL. I was really reluctant to go there cause I was thinking he is really persistent in his weird ways of sorting the game but then he started doing really weird things, like calling random posts of mine cases and stuff so I thought maybe he is a scum in shambles cause of heat.

I am rather confused about him today. Generally speaking, I liked his reaction to my softs, but I hated his reactions to my full claim. Like I think he didn't try to analyze what I claimed there.

+ I don't see him trying to "Move" the game in any direction which is unlike what I saw in our recent game that was also playing (haunted villa). I remember him being quite the voice about whats best course there, especially on day 2.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

the second and third paraghraphs are about kokichi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Kyoko can verify my claim
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Enchant »

I thought Not_Mafia is Cop who checks for pirates.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Doctor Drew

Okay
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Enchant »

Probably beliving pirates is not best idea but i really don't give a fuck
Wizard-Mercenary

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1456, Gimli wrote: 1) I'm not trying to kill kyoko
2) we have only got somewhere on D2 because I pressured wonky and weird things that happened itt.

I get being scumread by kuzu because I scumcase and voted them. By you I don't understand. I feel like I got us somewhere in the game. I saw you unvoted but even still, I don't understand what I did to be voted in the first place.
I'm dumb when I'm tired. I saw kyoko say truescum were probably in the people pushing pirates, I remembered you pushing pirates, and reacted.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Marashu »

OK with voting Drew now, but can you let us know who you'll be checking tonight since we have a point A parity cop, and if you leave the game we won't know who you targeted?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Gimli »

putting in spoilers as this is mostly for myself, but feel free to read if you feel like. I'm quoting some posts I think are interesting from drew/aisa/herta/kuzu/KT. it doesn't really go anywhere and might confuse more than help.
Spoiler: lots of things from day 1
In post 142, Aisa wrote: It could literally come from scum who has that role, haha. Actually that does raise an interesting question - if somebody from the largest groupscum group in the game were to get the Universal Miller card, how would the two interact? Let me see if Meg will answer this question.
aisa and herta have weird dynamics. herta is easily townreading aisa because of some meta read, and I feel the confidence and consistency aren't very towny at all (no read change, no attempt to evaluate), while aisa is maybe a little too involved with the miller claim from early on. this post I'm quoting I think is a tad less likely to be SvS, because it shows a universal miller from the largest groupscum would show up as the smallest faction. that's not damning for herta per se, but it puts her claim back at 0 townpoints. and once we have no reason to townread herta, you kinda start to scumread herta, you know what I'm saying?
In post 147, Aisa wrote: Oh my bad, Marashu had the same question about TL's change of read before I did lol.
Meg said that a groupscum universal miller would be allowed. So e.g. if the smallest groupscum group in this game were the Apparitions, a Universal Miller Apparition would be allowed, and would investigate as an Apparition to relevant investigatives. (Meg is awesome.)

@Yume
, why are you voting Gimli?
In post 175, Aisa wrote:
Surely
this is a legitimate claim. I feel like Herta is reproducing the ?confusion? of having an odd role very well - seems like it would be hard to reproduce if it were a fake claim.

Herta, have you thought about asking the mod to clarify how your role works?
In post 176, Aisa wrote: Wait I'm dumb lol, I literally asked Meg yesterday? the day before? I believe my interpretation of how Universal Miller works is the correct one.

Why are you voting Fuyuhiko, Herta?
so these are the posts where I'm starting to doubt things a bit, because aisa appears to be too focused on that claim now, while simultaneously forgetting a conversation with the mod. it doesn't feel very good.
In post 193, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 69, TemporalLich wrote: I got backed into overconfidence and backing down would be scummy
this feels exceptionally self-conscious for this stage of the game.
In post 200, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I think your play is objectively scummy and trying to pretend otherwise or deflect the matter is a bad look
I don't like anything kuzu posted this game and this is just another example. the way he is pushing TL seems disingenuous to me. the strength of the read is very offputting.
In post 228, Doctor Drew wrote: UNVOTE:

Howdy all, already gave a little bit of a skimmy skim of the thread

The main things that jumped out at me in a quick reading:

TL changing their Mara for no reason.....when Mara was the first town ping I got was a bit....weird?

And it was Kiki...or Kyoko, sorry I am gonna fuck that up a lot(damn anime names and avatars), who called that out as well......seems towny(or at least not the same alignment as TL).

There was something I didn't like about Kitty's early posting, but changed my tuned as I kept skimming, will revisit that as I read the thread again.

Again, just a quick little how you doin post with some off the cusp reads and such, will do a deeper dive.....possibly tonight if the beer doesn't take over too much lol.
weak sauce and +scum points for drew.
In post 335, Herta wrote: I think Aisa is likely town. The last time I played with her I picked up scum vibes early, and I don't sense that here. Not conclusive but close anyway.
weak sauce and +scum points for herta. read feels like TMI a bit? if one of them is town, is aisa anyway.
In post 338, Herta wrote: Temporal Lich seems, idk, confused maybe. I lean town on that confusion.
not a single scumread up to this point, other than that early push on me that amounted to nothing and she backtracked everything. still weak still +scum
In post 339, KittyTacky wrote: I got distracted. Honestly yeah, TL's page 10 posts are scummy imo.

VOTE: TemporalLich
bad things by KT.
In post 380, Doctor Drew wrote:
Just TL and I in the neighborhood. They also said that I (or specifically narrow parking) was a random choice.

There hasn't been much action in the hood, just TL explaining to my former self what a hood is lol. Really no real alignment read from that. I almost feel like they are too scared too give too much away, but their in thread activity has matched their hood activity, so might be nothing big about that.

In thread, seems weird that they are the only real wagon and besides TL's push on Kyo, there been a real push for a counter wagon. I keep going back to TL's sudden read change on Mara, which to me seemed the most scummy thing to happen to that point.

I feel like I am overthinking my way out of a TL voted, but I would prefer to let things play out a bit more.
I kind of like this from Drew, he is still picking up on what's 'objectively scummy' about TL which was the bad progression of the marashu read, while considering other things. this is a more towny look at things, a bit more broad than e.g. how kuzu and herta are posting.
In post 393, Herta wrote: I'm not as sure that Temporal Lich is town as others are that he's scum. I'm not super committed to that read. I'll hammer if NM doesn't. A counter wagon would be nice.

VOTE: yume
more noncomittal stances by herta. this is my strongest scumread at this point in game.
In post 404, Herta wrote:
In post 403, TemporalLich wrote: I am townreading Doctor Drew because Doctor Drew has a town mindset... is a good example.

Enchant is very slightly towny still.

and yeah I picked meta-neighbor because neighbor is a quite useful role.

I would still want to elim Kokichi because that would make D2's elim easy and also be very likely to hit scum (though if Kokichi flips town, it actually might be enough to clear Kyoko). Yume would be okay but Day 2 would not be easy as Yume doesn't have any associatives or anti-associatives.
I don't disagree re Yume.

I didn't follow your cases on Kokichi/Kyoko all that well.

I don't really understand the importance of associatives in this game, at least at this point, when we don't know the number of factions and what they are/how big they are.
fair from herta.
In post 464, Doctor Drew wrote: Is TL at E-1 still?

I don't want to accidentally hammer but I want to vote them, feel like at this point it is better than Yume.
and yikes from drew.

this game is tough, I think. I'm not clearing anyone after re-reading them. I think the townies should town it up so the game can be simpler.

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Gimli »

NM is still trolling 99% of the time

but drew can be a fine kill
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Which makes question why NM-Pirate even claims guilty.

Just steal from them. Then from town. Win.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Aisa »

Hi, I am busy right now and haven't read some of the newest posts, but just popping in to reassure that I will definitely be around and able to weigh in in a few hours, before the deadline
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:57 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Yes that's why I changed my mind.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:59 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Then why the hell did NM pass hail... I am confused.

VOTE: Drew

If this is town I'm shooting NM for being an "allied" groupscum who faked a guilty on a townie.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Enchant »

Agreed
Wizard-Mercenary

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1495, KittyTacky wrote: Then why the hell did NM pass hail... I am confused.

If this is town I'm shooting NM for being an "allied" groupscum who faked a guilty on a townie.
so I have an unfortunate lean rn, that KT is actual groupscum and is posturing to line up kills outside of his team.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I only confirm NM alignment. I will not talk about his role. Make whatever you want with it.
In post 1494, KittyTacky wrote:
Yes that's why I changed my mind.
Care to elaborate?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:41 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1497, Gimli wrote:
In post 1495, KittyTacky wrote: Then why the hell did NM pass hail... I am confused.

so I have an unfortunate lean rn, that KT is actual groupscum and is posturing to line up kills outside of his team.
I'm leashed.

If town has any objections to me doing this, then say it.

As it is I think you're scared scum trying to shade me, a PR with the ability to kill scum, to discredit me.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”