Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1568, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You guys really think there are 3 people in group scum?

I was thinking its 2 2 7 rn
If pirates left after n2 I think it would be pretty townsided to be only 2 scum.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

NM would do his thing if he was actually town too.

Him being a pirate is irrelevant to his play tbh lol
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1574, Enchant wrote:
In post 1572, Gimli wrote: if everyone's both bottom reads are both town then we are in a pickle yes enchant. but doing this vendetta thing against NM is awful regardless.
Still better than instalose.
there is scum between herta and dr drew though.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1527, Gimli wrote: put kokichi back in the pool

pedit @gamma: your self meta. you're saying you don't do as scum what you just did here, which was 'flip me or flip my POE'. I see what you're saying, but it's self meta anyway. I'm fine with you being town for now.

I think Kitty is doing exactly what Drew is pointing at. he is just coasting, 'game too hard'ing and not doing anything. he only started pushing people now and I didn't like it either. the game WAS too hard, now we have 2 people from the same alignment outed, and I still don't see him solving any part of it. if he is town he needs to town it up.
Yeah I get not trusting self-meta but that was honestly written for myself somewhat. If it’s relevant, I may provide examples of what I’m saying.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1575, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1568, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You guys really think there are 3 people in group scum?

If pirates left after n2 I think it would be pretty townsided to be only 2 scum.
Everything in this game make up is random based on what enchant said. Its balance is not a proper setup spec
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:35 am

In post 1575, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Not really? It’s essentially a micro if scum haven’t lost any members yet. Symmetrical multiball setups tend to make the faction distribution at 13p 9:2:2
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:37 am

pedit @gamma: your self meta. you're saying you don't do as scum what you just did here, which was 'flip me or flip my POE'. I see what you're saying, but it's self meta anyway. I'm fine with you being town for now.

I think Kitty is doing exactly what Drew is pointing at. he is just coasting, 'game too hard'ing and not doing anything. he only started pushing people now and I didn't like it either. the game WAS too hard, now we have 2 people from the same alignment outed, and I still don't see him solving any part of it. if he is town he needs to town it up.
I see what you’re saying about Kitty but why is his solving getting more intense after the pirates have been outed? I’d expect scum in this scenario to deflate due to not having another target to legitimately hunt. Honestly, I think I see this behavior from one player here.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:39 am

In post 1537, Gimli wrote: NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
How much do you feel Kokichi and Kitty have been doing things together this game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I understand what you're saying about Kitty but I don't think we can do anything about Kitty today anyways. We need Kitty tonight.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1582, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
How much do you feel Kokichi and Kitty have been doing things together this game?
If you are seriously considering me as scum at this point when for the past 2 days I've been trying to get everyone to come to a decision together. Even posting the time so we don't accidently no vote today. If I were scum I would just let everyone run around in circles like what was happening before.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:43 am

In post 1555, Enchant wrote: Um. If Pirate trying to force mislims then they are enemies? So why don't blast them.
Where are you drawing this “pirates are trying to force miselims” from? NM’s behavior? That’s solely on him and has nothing to do with him being a pirate.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1581, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:

I see what you’re saying about Kitty but why is his solving getting more intense after the pirates have been outed? I’d expect scum in this scenario to deflate due to not having another target to legitimately hunt.
Honestly, I think I see this behavior from one player here.
is it drew?

IDK I'm not seeing KT doing much of anything. I don't see his solving as more intense, although yes I agree more intensely solving now is >town, which is what I'm saying about KT as well... I expect a lot more solving than this from him, alongside the other things I mentioned (blaming NM on a drew flip, etc).
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1565, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay, everyone since people do not seem to understand why shooting Pirate if we vote out town is not a bad thing.

We are at likely: (Unlikely) 5 v 3 v 3 or 6 v 3 v 2 or (unlikely) 7 v 2 v 2

If we shoot and elim town we are either: (Unlikley 3 v 3 v 3) or 4 v 3 v 2 or (unlikely 5 v 2 v 2) which means we basically lose right?

If we shoot and elim town and pirate we are (Unlikely 4 v 3 v 2) or 5 v 3 v 1 or (unlikely 6 v 2 v 1) Which is a better standing and we don't auto lose.

(Tell me if my math is wrong here cause I'm assuming that if we are below the amount of total scum we lose no?)
Btw your math is wrong depending on whats the type of group scum. There is no way pirates will side with scum tomorrow as we haven't plundered anyone yet. best case we'll plunder only 1 faction tomorrow so its definite that we'll be on side of town mechanically next phase regardless of numbers

but it will be elo for town cause if you fail in killing scum by end of next day phase, there is a good chance you insta loose the night after with pirates leaving the game or just based on night actions town will be too small of a faction to have any sway in votes anymore
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:47 am

In post 1584, Kokichi Oma wrote:

If you are seriously considering me as scum at this point when for the past 2 days I've been trying to get everyone to come to a decision together. Even posting the time so we don't accidently no vote today. If I were scum I would just let everyone run around in circles like what was happening before.
I’m not certain on the matter but it’s possible. Scum do plenty of things in the interest of appearing as helpful town. You feel like you’re floundering after the pirate reveal.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1588, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1584, Kokichi Oma wrote:

I’m not certain on the matter but it’s possible. Scum do plenty of things in the interest of appearing as helpful town. You feel like you’re floundering after the pirate reveal.
Because of the math I posted earlier. At first I thought it was 3 scum and 1 3p. But pirate has 2 and it could mean the other group scum still has 3. Which puts us mechanically behind more than I thought
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1570, Enchant wrote: Anyway if NM fakeclaimed guilty, then he is HOSTILE against Town.

It means Pirates HOSTILE to town. Therefore they WILL side against us.
Bold of you to assume N_M is not hostile against town as town.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1591, Marashu wrote:
In post 1570, Enchant wrote: Anyway if NM fakeclaimed guilty, then he is HOSTILE against Town.

It means Pirates HOSTILE to town. Therefore they WILL side against us.
Bold of you to assume N_M is not hostile against town as town.
How do you feel about a Drew/Herta vote/shot today? In either order
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:51 am

In post 1586, Gimli wrote:
In post 1581, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:

I see what you’re saying about Kitty but why is his solving getting more intense after the pirates have been outed? I’d expect scum in this scenario to deflate due to not having another target to legitimately hunt.
Honestly, I think I see this behavior from one player here.
is it drew?

IDK I'm not seeing KT doing much of anything. I don't see his solving as more intense, although yes I agree more intensely solving now is >town, which is what I'm saying about KT as well... I expect a lot more solving than this from him, alongside the other things I mentioned (blaming NM on a drew flip, etc).
It’s Kokichi, as I kinda got into in my previous post.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1589, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Most true groupscum have basically the same wincon of eliminate all threats against them. Some, like Apparitions, are to eliminate all other factions. It's impossible for Witches and Pirates to win together fwiw, because all witches are vanilla and have what would be their role converted into spells.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1595, Marashu wrote:
In post 1589, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Most true groupscum have basically the same wincon of eliminate all threats against them. Some, like Apparitions, are to eliminate all other factions. It's impossible for Witches and Pirates to win together fwiw, because all witches are vanilla and have what would be their role converted into spells.
yeap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I just realized something that I should have thought of earlier. Pirate need to plunder maf, so it makes no sense for N_M to out that guilty as pirate until AFTER they plunder it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

N_M made this more confusing than needed to be. I'm just gonna ignore him
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:55 am

Hey Enchant, who was our partner in store bought potions? I want to know if they’re here as well.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”