Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3717, Bellaphant wrote: The first quote was fine, the second was shitty. Just my opinion, as someone who's church fly's pride flags and has two gay ministers. We're not all evil!

On a game note, though, I can see the frustration: this isn't the first time flea has presented outside reasons for in game responses in a way that I, personally, have felt shut down by.
To clarify on OoG for you, I generally don't take issue with Christianity as long as it leaves me alone. I have got issues around the Church and its practices as to this day they continue to try and "save" me and persistently offer me "salvation". I'm a practicing pagan who is openly trans and queer, I don't pass to look at me.
I live by "To each their own. Respect, love and grow and appreciate the beauty in the world. Hatred serves only to choke the life and beauty out of everything."

I won't lie as mental health goes I am far from healthy, there shouldn't be any sort of time where I am using OoG to shut people down unless I have actually lost my shit and/or lines are crossed. I stand by everything I've said to Joker.
However, in your case I'm doing something wrong and if you're able to show me where, I will go and try and learn from that.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Malakittens, I would still like to get your role name please
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Nancy Drew 39 will carry on playing solo for the Killing Joke slot.

The slot's vote will be reset.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 5.02

Elements (1):
Eiralox.

Not Voting (6):
Elements, Bellaphant, Radical Rat, Flea The Magician, Malakittens, Nancy Drew 39.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to eliminate someone.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2023-02-18 10:00:00).

Mod Notes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3693, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3688, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3683, Radical Rat wrote: I don't really have the attention span to be digging through and organizing ISOs in a game this length, so I'll just be summarizing for the cases, but if you have doubts, I encourage you to look through them yourself.
p
Eiralox: Suspicious since D1. Didn't like him floating the idea of a no-lim, has been consistently pushing Town for what I see as disingenuous reasoning, especially egregious with StD, has been trying to eliminate Elements ever since they claimed, treating it as a confirmed fact with the only evidence being the possibility of deception rather than any actual inconsistencies, and a hard chainsaw on me after I caught Malakittens lying. Also hard defended Enchant, who I will admit also thought was Town, but on top of everything else, not a great look. Refusal to engage today, and voting immediately, isn't helping my opinion.

Malakittens: I covered this better yesterday, but. A standard alignment Miller is implausible given the lack of any alignment investigatives in the game. If she's a Miller variant that interacts with the investigatives we DO have, Elements' result is impossible, as she should have been treated as Vanilla. She claims her role PM does not expand on what "Miller" means, which contradicts both basic accessibility design, and all of the flipped role PMs so far. And even allowing for the possibility of her having a role PM that doesn't explain anything, she presented it as though she did have information she thought scum shouldn't know, then later claimed no information existed at all: a clear contradiction.

Elements: Known to be a visiting role, and the claim of Vanilla Parity Cop isn't possible to prove 100%. Claims could have been partially based on Enchant's actual results combined with in-thread claims, but there were no inconsistencies until Mala/Gimli. Survived longer than expected of a claimed PR, and without being blocked until today. If the last surviving scum is the Roleblocker, she is overwhelmingly likely to be it.

KJ: Has been a driving force behind every mislim in the game, weird fixation on the "double soft inno" thing, 180 read flip on me to chainsaw for Malakittens, extremely thick ATE, reckless ELo voting, and while a lot of that is a personality thing... PoE gets real thin here and you make the most sense to be aligned with Eira/Mala.
Yes because we are in fact double soft inno’d and I am absolutely telling the truth about that. We have a theory that scum pretty doesn’t target you if you’re 100% right or wrong. Our theory is you’re probably wrong on Elements but right only part of your solve is right because if you’re totally offbase, why would scum bother with you but if you’re totally right, scum wouldn’t likely want to confirm, so I think you may possibly be partially right. Joker of course still has some paranoia that you could still be scum and no nk but I don’t think so. What part? We’re still trying to figure that out. But you really need to explain to me why Mala vigbusses Enchant because that’s kind of a biggie.

~Harley
My problem with the "double soft inno" thing is that neither being vanilla nor not committing a kill one night make you inno. They do decrease the raw statistical likelihood of you being scum, and I'm fine with that being brought up to defend yourself, but when every single time anyone says anything about you you feel the need to remind everyone you have a "double soft inno," it just comes off as annoying and LAMISTy. Frankly, it reminds me a lot of your behavior around MMR's guilty on you in Cosmos.

As I covered yesterday, the best way to make any of this make sense is if Mala's a traitor and did not know Enchant was scum. It explains the miller claim, and the kill, and traitor is a natural thing to slot into Enchant's redacted information. It is also possible that it was just a galaxy brain play, and if it was... well, it's working.
First off, someone tell me please wtf happened here because apparently I am now flying solo.

@RR Titus said we didn’t go anywhere and Elements said we’re vanilla. I honestly don’t know how you expect me to take anything you say about mech seriously if that’s still going over your head?

UNVOTE:

Idk if Joker’s still voting Flea but I still think Elements makes the most sense as scum rb, especially since K find it extremely suss that RR got the black spot.

So @RR once again, in what world does scum!Mala busvig Enchant here because that makes absolutely no freaking sense to me.

I don’t have any idea who else is scum other than probably Elements rn but it would be extremely nice if they were so that I would then become living IC.

@Eira, I have absolutely no freaking clue what you’re doing. We’re fucking vt and we have never visited anyone, so I have no clue why you’re mentioning HPE who unless this game is bastard can’t even respond. Joker is strongly convinced you’re town but I don’t know wtf to make of these batshit nuts recent posts.

@Flea still have no freaking clue as to wtf happened but you know I always <3 you.

~Harley.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

I talk once Elements is gone.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3708, Flea The Magician wrote: Genuinely sat here in fucking tears shaking now. Thanks for that.

Anyone else has anything they want answering, ill be back in a couple of hours. I now outright refuse to interact with KJ. I'll do another catchup from yesterday as what ive skimmed was already dangerously close to an oh fuck moment but with that final shove my memory wont hold it.
I’m so sorry about that Flea, I don’t know what he was thinking. @Bella please explain the boatswain thing to me again. I just woke up to utter chaos, have a friend coming over any minute now.

*{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}*

Has everyone claimed yet?

If everyone’s claims don’t add up to scum rb, it’s most likely Elements. RR getting blackspot, I think is really fishy - nothing do with RR of course but why THEM?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'll explain that once Elements is gone.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Aisa »

I have also warned Flea The Magician for posts 3705 and 3706. The delay is due to the time I needed to consider the most appropriate response.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

My dog just got bitten, not in a good mood. All I have to add to what I have said is that Radical Rat might be able to answer that question, Nancy Drew 39.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3727, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3717, Bellaphant wrote: The first quote was fine, the second was shitty. Just my opinion, as someone who's church fly's pride flags and has two gay ministers. We're not all evil!

On a game note, though, I can see the frustration: this isn't the first time flea has presented outside reasons for in game responses in a way that I, personally, have felt shut down by.
To clarify on OoG for you, I generally don't take issue with Christianity as long as it leaves me alone. I have got issues around the Church and its practices as to this day they continue to try and "save" me and persistently offer me "salvation". I'm a practicing pagan who is openly trans and queer, I don't pass to look at me.
I live by "To each their own. Respect, love and grow and appreciate the beauty in the world. Hatred serves only to choke the life and beauty out of everything."

I won't lie as mental health goes I am far from healthy, there shouldn't be any sort of time where I am using OoG to shut people down unless I have actually lost my shit and/or lines are crossed. I stand by everything I've said to Joker.
However, in your case I'm doing something wrong and if you're able to show me where, I will go and try and learn from that.
Oog, that's...fine :) I love my current church because they are very person focused: much more likely to see them making food parcels than offering you salvation. I am aware of the other kind, in fact my brother is one and I hate it.

Re: shutting me down, I feel one point in day two I challenged you on a weird tonal shift and was told it was a system-thing and then I was a bit taken aback by the 'i don't understand the way you talk because you talk badly for someone who has autism' when my husband has 'aspergers'. *Shrug* it's not conducive to the game apart from I feel like I'm approaching you with kids gloves more than I should, and I should've pushed more for your elim yesterday I've gimli who I was 50/50 on. That's a me issue maybe.

This isn't game helping. I wiah I could be more confident reading eira or Elly at this point.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Boatswain is called bosun, they are sort of 'in charge '?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Elements »

In post 3737, Bellaphant wrote: This isn't game helping. I wiah I could be more confident reading eira or Elly at this point.
What are your worries about Eira?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:06 pm

In post 3737, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 3727, Flea The Magician wrote:

Oog, that's...fine :) I love my current church because they are very person focused: much more likely to see them making food parcels than offering you salvation. I am aware of the other kind, in fact my brother is one and I hate it.

Re: shutting me down, I feel one point in day two I challenged you on a weird tonal shift and was told it was a system-thing and then I was a bit taken aback by the 'i don't understand the way you talk because you talk badly for someone who has autism' when my husband has 'aspergers'. *Shrug* it's not conducive to the game apart from I feel like I'm approaching you with kids gloves more than I should, and I should've pushed more for your elim yesterday I've gimli who I was 50/50 on. That's a me issue maybe.

This isn't game helping. I wiah I could be more confident reading eira or Elly at this point.
Tried hunting for the relevant points myself based on what you've said. I assume potentially refering to or - The former I can definitely word better. The intent there was I was finding it a greater challenge to interact with you than I already do with most people. The latter I can't see a way to word better without it being potentially speaking down or more dismissive. I will definitely make efforts there though to avoid that in future.

Looking back over my posts though you can see the slide happening... thats equally depressing and cool...

Anyway.

Bosun is in charge of the deckhands, not entirely sure how that equates to a hider-esque role though.

Hope you've had fun with your friend Nancy
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:22 pm

So today is surprisingly chaotic.

Where I sit at the moment is I can't put a solve together. I can't get any pairing, nevermind threesome as being linked but I don't believe that the suspects I have can reasonably be scummy together.

My main suspects are Eira and Nancy. This isn't fair on Nancy as I've been actively avoiding her slot like the plague. I somehow can't see her and Eira being aligned here.

If I look elsewhere, I don't believe Mala shoots Enchant who was in full scum lurker mode.

Bella I am pretty much down as communication barrier is futzing my read there, likely town, claim seems a bit eh, fact its gated makes it more believable.

Elements as a Parity cop, if not for the results being accurate I would be massively sus here. Haven't really looked at her play though so hopefully thats something for me to do when I'm of clearer mind. Honestly probably Tuesday. (I have engineers coming out tomorrow, gods helps me.)

I can see the RB honestly fakeclaiming as VT unless it *is* Elements but thats some good accuracy if they're scum.

I'm genuinely lost this game.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Nancy, I do understand the nature of the results on you. Titus tracking you nowhere is a VERY soft inno, sure. You being vanilla has zero bearing on alignment though. It would only matter if you had claimed something else.

But even accepting your track as a SINGLE soft inno, the way you're essentially using it as a bludgeon any time anyone brings up suspicion... That's what I take issue with.

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I thought flea was town day one and basically not since. I don't know whether to be pleased we are coming to more of an understanding or Sus because I finally felt understood by my biggest scum read in lylo.

Basically, I'll eat my hat if joker And rat are scum, and the Nancy read is really meta based but I believe it.

I still believe that Elly could easily have fakes their results and then claimed blocked.

I wish eira had basically approached the game without the 'character' gimmick and without the insistence that they were right and we were all idiots. It makes it really hard to parse and form a long standing impression of the slot.

And I keep forgetting mala exists.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Mala, why enchant specifically?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3742, Radical Rat wrote: Nancy, I do understand the nature of the results on you. Titus tracking you nowhere is a VERY soft inno, sure. You being vanilla has zero bearing on alignment though. It would only matter if you had claimed something else.

But even accepting your track as a SINGLE soft inno, the way you're essentially using it as a bludgeon any time anyone brings up suspicion... That's what I take issue with.
@Flea, it was fun, thanks. <3
@RR, in what world is truth a “bludgeon”?

Titus said we didn’t visit ANYONE, we ARE vt., Elements said we were vanilla.

This results in a

DOUBLE SOFT INNO!

If you are somehow not accurately processing this, that’s on you, not me.

@Bella, it’s such a relief that someone in this game actually understands my meta.

So @RR did you ever answer my Mala question yet or not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Just ISO me backwards for Mala. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over and over and over when the reality is you probably are just scum. You're still free to ask for clarification if something confuses you, but this question is one I've been repeatedly answering since the very first post I brought up this theory. The answer's there if you care to look.

And then we're just not getting anywhere with the inno thing, and frankly at this point it probably doesn't matter. If it's Elements, that'll be obvious and it won't be an issue. If it's you, this whole discussion is pointless. If it's neither, then we need to be looking elsewhere anyway.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I'm probably ready to start voting once I hear from Malakittens

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3746, Radical Rat wrote: Just ISO me backwards for Mala. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over and over and over when the reality is you probably are just scum. You're still free to ask for clarification if something confuses you, but this question is one I've been repeatedly answering since the very first post I brought up this theory. The answer's there if you care to look.

And then we're just not getting anywhere with the inno thing, and frankly at this point it probably doesn't matter. If it's Elements, that'll be obvious and it won't be an issue. If it's you, this whole discussion is pointless. If it's neither, then we need to be looking elsewhere anyway.
The reality to anyone not ludicrously confibiased is very obviously town. You aren’t winning this argument since I’m right and you aren’t.

Few things irritate me more than someone with 0 clue what they’re talking about is going to try to convince me that my role pm is any other than EXACTLY what I’m saying it is.

How many posts do you want to throw away with this pointless exchange before you actually buy a clue?

I’m dyslexic, have ADHD and otherwise multi neurodivergent, so if you’re sincerely trying to solve this game, I’d very much appreciate you being a helpful sport here and breaking down your thoughts on Mala in a single posts because none of this is even SLIGHTLY remotely helpful to me.

And yes, if you are going to persist in being unhelpful in your interactions with me, don’t expect anything less from me then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I'll go find the quotes for you then. I'm neurodivergent in many ways too, I understand it's easy to lose track, but it's still frustrating to repeat myself incessantly. And I wish I could be more patient, but I simply have no way to tell whether you genuinely do just need another explanation, or if you're scum pretending not to understand.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”