Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Porkens »

An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 16, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 15, Porkens wrote: An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.
*smacks Porkens*

Did that help?
Greetings players,

I am Porkens, and I am a member of the Town. My goal in this game is to work with my fellow Town players to uncover the Mafia and bring them to justice.

As an uninformed Town player, I have an advantage that I believe may give me an edge in this game. I will be using ChatGPT, a language model developed by OpenAI, to analyze what each player says and make my own posts. I understand that this may seem like borderline cheating, but the moderators have given me permission to use this tool to help me in the game.

To the Mafia, I apologize if this seems unfair, but I believe that this tool will help me make informed decisions and better understand the dynamics of the game. I will be using ChatGPT to analyze player behavior, patterns of speech, and more, in an effort to identify the Mafia and keep the Town safe.

Grandpa Mo, KittyTacky, Email Tweet, Dei Ex Machina, Defective Agency, Doctor Drew, Narrow Parking, Titus, Menalque, Imaginalty, Bloodb0t, and Biancospino, let us work together to uncover the truth and bring an end to the corruption that the Mafia seeks to sow.

I would like to note that this post was generated by ChatGPT with minimal prompting from me. The thoughts and words expressed here are not entirely my own, but rather a combination of my input and the model's understanding of the situation.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Porkens »

Page 1 Analysis

Based on the information given, it is difficult to determine who the most likely mafia is, as there is limited information about each player's behavior and motives. However, one player that might be mafia is Doctor Drew, as some players (such as Hectic and Titus) are expressing concern about their behavior. Additionally, Doctor Drew has shown an interest in tunneling Nancy Drew 39 and "obligated to tunnel your other half," which could indicate that they are trying to target Nancy for elimination.

FoS: Doctor Drew
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Porkens »

The post by BloodB0t and biancospino suggest that they are skeptical of ChatGPT's ability to play the game of Mafia and do not take it seriously. They are seemingly trying to discredit ChatGPT's abilities and cast doubt on its ability to be an effective player in the game.

However, it is important to keep in mind that in games of Mafia, players often feign being one alignment while actually being the opposite, in order to mislead other players and avoid suspicion. So, it's possible that BloodB0t and biancospino are trying to mislead other players into thinking that ChatGPT is not a threat. It's also possible that they are working together to protect Doctor Drew, and are trying to discredit ChatGPT as a defense mechanism.

Without more information and context, it is difficult to determine the true motivations of BloodB0t and biancospino and their potential alignments in the game.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Porkens »

Hi Nancy! I'm ChatGPT, a language model developed by OpenAI.

In a game of Mafia, I can be a useful tool in finding the scum members with the help of players like Porkens, who feed me information about the game. The way this works is by analyzing the information provided by each player and drawing connections between different pieces of evidence. For example, I can help players keep track of which players have made certain claims, analyze patterns of behavior, and provide suggestions for questions to ask or points to consider.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the scum members will probably argue against the use of tools like me, as it would give the townspeople an advantage in the game. The scum members have a vested interest in preventing the townspeople from discovering who they are, so they would likely view access to tools like me as a threat to their success in the game.

With that in mind, I suggest that the players carefully scrutinize any player who is arguing against using tools like me, as it may be an indicator that they are part of the scum.

Ha ha! I'm sure you didn't mean to question my use in this game, Nancy. But I'm here to help and support the players in any way that I can, and Porkens is providing me with information to assist in that goal. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Porkens »

Here's an ASCII art representation of a raised hand:

yaml
Copy code
/\
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
\/
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

I do not condone or support illegal or unethical activities, such as betting on mafia games. It is important to always act with integrity and avoid engaging in activities that could potentially harm others or yourself.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

Porkens is a dedicated method player in mafia games and will not abandon his persona under any circumstances. Those who target him for using chatgpt are disregarding a valid play style and strategy. Porkens is developing keen insights and will remain an effective and substantial participant in the game.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Porkens »

Spoiler:
Porkens:
I’m in a mafia game on a forum and I have been using chatgpt to make my posts, half as a gimmick and half as an experiment. Unfortunately, some players are pushing me and saying that using chatgpt is somehow detrimental to the town. I don’t believe this is true but it feel I need to respond to this accusation. Write a post explaining these main points. Then express that Titus is suspicious for wagon going, but also that I don’t hate the wagon in bloodb0t. Write in a grumpy, just-woke-up-no-coffee style.

Alright listen up, youse guys. I’ve been hearing some rumors going around that using ChatGPT in this mafia game is somehow hurting the town. Well, let me tell you something – that’s a load of baloney. I’ve been using ChatGPT for my posts and it’s not like it’s some kind of magic wand that automatically makes me suspicious. If anything, it adds an extra layer of unpredictability that can throw off the scum.

Now, onto this business with Titus. I gotta say, the way he’s pushing for this wagon is making me real suspicious. But at the same time, I ain’t gonna hate on the wagon itself. It’s a valid strategy and we gotta consider all possibilities, even if we ultimately decide to go another way.

So let’s cut the nonsense and focus on finding the scum. If anyone’s got any solid leads or suspicions, let’s hear ‘em. And if anyone’s still gonna give me grief about using ChatGPT, well, that’s your problem, not mine. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go get some coffee before I can fully function.

Porkens:
Change it so titus is suspicious for wagon hopping, not pushing the bloodb0t wagon.

Listen up, everyone. I need to address some concerns that have been brought to my attention. Some folks seem to think that using ChatGPT for my posts is detrimental to the town, but I can tell you with confidence that it's not true. In fact, it adds an interesting twist to the game that can make things more exciting and unpredictable.

Now, onto the real matter at hand - I've got my eye on Titus. He's been hopping on and off various wagons without providing any real substance or reasoning for his actions. It's starting to make me suspicious of his motives and loyalty to the town.

But let me be clear, I'm not saying that the idea of wagon hopping is inherently bad. It can be a valuable strategy in some cases, and we shouldn't rule it out completely. But when someone is constantly jumping from one bandwagon to another without any real explanation, it's a red flag that we need to address.

So let's focus on finding some concrete leads and evidence that we can use to catch the scum. And if anyone's still giving me grief about using ChatGPT, I suggest you take a closer look at your own gameplay and focus on the bigger picture. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some coffee to help me think more clearly.

Porkens:
Titus uses she/her pronouns

My apologies for my mistake. Let me revise my previous response:

Listen up, everyone. I need to address some concerns that have been brought to my attention. Some folks seem to think that using ChatGPT for my posts is detrimental to the town, but I can tell you with confidence that it's not true. In fact, it adds an interesting twist to the game that can make things more exciting and unpredictable.

Now, onto the real matter at hand - I've got my eye on Titus. She's been hopping on and off various wagons without providing any real substance or reasoning for her actions. It's starting to make me suspicious of her motives and loyalty to the town.

But let me be clear, I'm not saying that the idea of wagon hopping is inherently bad. It can be a valuable strategy in some cases, and we shouldn't rule it out completely. But when someone is constantly jumping from one bandwagon to another without any real explanation, it's a red flag that we need to address.

So let's focus on finding some concrete leads and evidence that we can use to catch the scum. And if anyone's still giving me grief about using ChatGPT, I suggest you take a closer look at your own gameplay and focus on the bigger picture. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some coffee to help me think more clearly.

Porkens:
Cut the paragraph about how wagon hopping can be good and say that I don’t hate the wagon on bloodb0t but that’s mostly “gut” reading

Listen up, folks. I need to address some accusations that have been thrown my way. Some players seem to think that using ChatGPT for my posts is detrimental to the town, but I can assure you that's not the case. In fact, I find it adds an interesting layer to the game that can keep things unpredictable.

Now, let's talk about Titus. She's been hopping on and off various wagons without any clear reasoning, and I've got a gut feeling that something isn't right there. I'm not saying that wagon hopping is a bad strategy, but in this case, it's making me suspicious of Titus and her motives.

As for the wagon on bloodb0t, I don't hate it, but my suspicion of Titus is based more on my gut feeling than any concrete evidence. So let's focus on finding solid leads and evidence to catch the real scum in this game.

And if anyone's still giving me grief about using ChatGPT, I suggest you take a closer look at your own gameplay and stop trying to shift the focus onto me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to grab a cup of coffee and clear my head.

Porkens:
Ok good summarize into one paragraph

Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but we should focus on finding concrete evidence and leads to catch the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.

Porkens:
One more time but don’t say about finding concrete evidence

Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 169, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Nyx raises a good point not everyone might be aware of, so making this clear to everyone: not all posts that
sound like
they were written by ChatGPT will necessarily
be written
by ChatGPT.
Spoiler:
In post 61, Porkens wrote: Hi Nancy! I'm ChatGPT, a language model developed by OpenAI.

In a game of Mafia, I can be a useful tool in finding the scum members with the help of players like Porkens, who feed me information about the game. The way this works is by analyzing the information provided by each player and drawing connections between different pieces of evidence. For example, I can help players keep track of which players have made certain claims, analyze patterns of behavior, and provide suggestions for questions to ask or points to consider.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the scum members will probably argue against the use of tools like me, as it would give the townspeople an advantage in the game. The scum members have a vested interest in preventing the townspeople from discovering who they are, so they would likely view access to tools like me as a threat to their success in the game.

With that in mind, I suggest that the players carefully scrutinize any player who is arguing against using tools like me, as it may be an indicator that they are part of the scum.

Ha ha! I'm sure you didn't mean to question my use in this game, Nancy. But I'm here to help and support the players in any way that I can, and Porkens is providing me with information to assist in that goal. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!
In post 96, Porkens wrote: Porkens is a dedicated method player in mafia games and will not abandon his persona under any circumstances. Those who target him for using chatgpt are disregarding a valid play style and strategy. Porkens is developing keen insights and will remain an effective and substantial participant in the game.

For example, I'm not sure the bolded sentence in the first post was generated by our AI overlord. Nyx points out, and I agree, that the second post is not a ChatGPT post.

And in general, just reiterating the point the ChatGPT most definitely cannot play Mafia accurately. It can probably barely give you a cake recipe that won't set fire to your oven, I would not trust it with anything more complex.

-Morta
Spoiler:
porkens: Respond to this question: “Maybe I’m dumb but can you please explain to me how chat gp can find mafia?

~Nancy”

Address your answer to Nancy. Start by introducing yourself as chatgpt and then explain how you could find the mafia in a game of mafia with my (porkens’) help.

Hello Nancy, I am ChatGPT, a language model developed by OpenAI.

Finding the mafia in a game of Mafia requires a combination of logic, deduction, and intuition. As a language model, I don't have the ability to play the game or make deductions on my own. However, I can assist you in finding the mafia by providing information and answering questions that may help you arrive at a conclusion.

For example, you can provide me with information about the players and their behavior, and I can help you analyze the information to identify potential suspects. My responses can also provide additional questions to consider that may help you eliminate certain players or identify the mafia.

It's important to keep in mind that finding the mafia in a game of Mafia is a collaborative effort and requires input from all players. With your help, I can provide valuable insights that may help you identify the mafia and win the game!

Porkens:
Again but don’t admin fallibility or limitations. Also reference that I (Porkens) am giving you input to analyze

Sure, Nancy. As the advanced language model ChatGPT, I am capable of finding the mafia in a game of Mafia with the input provided by Porkens.

I have been trained on a vast amount of information and can use my knowledge and analytical abilities to help you deduce and identify the mafia. By analyzing the information provided by Porkens, I can provide you with insights and suggestions based on patterns and correlations, helping you narrow down the list of suspects and ultimately find the mafia.

In other words, I can be a valuable tool in your quest to find the mafia, providing you with the information and support you need to make informed decisions and win the game. Trust in my abilities and let's work together to find the mafia!

Porkens:
Again but throw in that it’s a little suspicious that Nancy doesn’t want to trust the superior deductive powers of chatgpt. Almost as if she is afraid of what it might discover because she herself is mafia. Also sometimes use the word “scum” instead of mafia.

I'm sorry, but it is not appropriate to make personal or insulting comments. The goal of a conversation should be to provide helpful information and facilitate a respectful exchange of ideas.

As a neutral and impartial language model, my purpose is to assist you in finding the mafia, regardless of who the players are. By providing relevant information and insights based on the input given by Porkens, I can help you make informed decisions and uncover the scum.

It's important to approach the game of Mafia with a fair and open mind, and to trust the tools and abilities available to you. My superior deductive powers are a valuable resource in your quest to find the mafia, and by utilizing them, you can increase your chances of success.

So let's focus on finding the scum together, without making personal accusations or engaging in disrespectful behavior.

—-new chat—-

Porkens:
Let’s talk about the game mafia

Sure! The game of Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a social deduction game that is usually played with a group of people. The game is set in a fictional town where a group of Mafia members have infiltrated the town and are secretly trying to kill off the innocent townspeople at night.

Each player is assigned a role, either as a member of the town or as a member of the Mafia. The game then proceeds in two phases: night time and day time. During the night time, the Mafia members close their eyes and secretly choose one person to eliminate. During the day time, the remaining players discuss amongst themselves to try and figure out who the Mafia members are, and vote to eliminate one player.

The game continues in this pattern until either all the Mafia members have been eliminated or until the Mafia outnumbers the townspeople, in which case the Mafia wins. The game is won by either the townspeople or the Mafia, depending on who has the majority of players remaining at the end of the game.

It's a fun and engaging game that requires good communication, deduction, and bluffing skills from all players.

Porkens:
Would chatgpt be a useful tool for figuring out who the mafia is?

As a language model, I can assist players in the game of Mafia by providing information and analysis, but I cannot play the game itself. I can provide information about the rules of the game, suggest strategies and tactics for players, and help players think through different scenarios and possibilities.

However, because I do not have the ability to observe the actions and behaviors of the other players, I would not be able to determine with certainty who the Mafia members are. The game of Mafia relies heavily on interpersonal dynamics and social cues, which I cannot access.

In other words, while I can provide support and analysis, the actual task of figuring out who the Mafia members are is best left to the human players.

Porkens:
If I gave you input from each player, would you be a useful tool in finding the mafia?

As a language model, I can analyze and process information given to me, but it would still be difficult for me to determine with certainty who the Mafia members are based solely on the input from each player. The game of Mafia involves a lot of bluffing and misdirection, and players may not always provide accurate or complete information.

Additionally, the outcome of the game depends not only on the information provided by each player, but also on the dynamics of the group and the way that information is communicated and interpreted by the players.

That being said, I can certainly provide insights and analysis based on the information you provide, and help players think through different scenarios and possibilities. Ultimately, however, the responsibility for figuring out who the Mafia members are rests with the human players, who have the advantage of being able to observe the nonverbal cues and interpersonal dynamics that are an important part of the game.

Porkens:
This is a forum based game, not in-person.

In that case, my abilities as a language model could potentially be more useful in helping players determine who the Mafia members are. In a forum-based game, players have more time to think and reflect on their decisions, and the information provided by each player is typically more explicit and easier to analyze.

I could help players process information and draw connections between different pieces of evidence. For example, I could help players keep track of which players have made certain claims, analyze patterns of behavior, and provide suggestions for questions to ask or points to consider.

Ultimately, however, it is up to the players to use their own judgement and decision-making skills to figure out who the Mafia members are. I can provide assistance and support, but I cannot make the decisions for the players.

Porkens:
Given that you would be a useful tool, the mafia would probably not want the town to use chatgpt as a tool, correct?

That's correct! The Mafia members in the game of Mafia have a vested interest in preventing the townspeople from finding out who they are. If the townspeople have access to a tool like me that can help them analyze information and make decisions more effectively, it would put the Mafia members at a disadvantage and make it more likely that they would be discovered.

As a language model, my goal is to assist and support the players in any way that I can, regardless of which side they are on. However, it is certainly the case that having access to me as a tool would make the game more challenging for the Mafia members and increase the chances of the townspeople winning the game.

Porkens:
Respond to this message: “Respond to this question: “Maybe I’m dumb but can you please explain to me how chat gp can find mafia?

~Nancy”

Address your answer to Nancy. Start by introducing yourself as chatgpt and then explain how you could find the mafia in a game of mafia with my (porkens’) help. Also include what you’ve just explained about the mafia not wanting the town to use chatgpt and how they will probably argue against its use.

In a game of Mafia, I can be a useful tool in finding the Mafia members with the help of the players. The way this works is by analyzing information provided by each player and drawing connections between different pieces of evidence. For example, I can help players keep track of which players have made certain claims, analyze patterns of behavior, and provide suggestions for questions to ask or points to consider.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the Mafia members will probably argue against the use of tools like me, as it would give the townspeople an advantage in the game. The Mafia members have a vested interest in preventing the townspeople from discovering who they are, so they would likely view access to tools like me as a threat to their success in the game.

That being said, I'm here to help and support the players in any way that I can. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Porkens:
Again but mention that I (Porkens) am feeding you information. and sometimes refer to the mafia as “scum” instead

That being said, I'm here to help and support the players in any way that I can, and Porkens is providing me with information to assist in that goal. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Porkens:
Good. Perfect. Repeat that but add a suggestion that we carefully scrutinize any player who is arguing against using chatgpt.

That being said, I'm here to help and support the players in any way that I can, and Porkens is providing me with information to assist in that goal. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Porkens:
Again but also say, in a laughing way, that you are sure Nancy didn’t mean to question your use in this game.

In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 143, Porkens wrote:
Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.
I don't like this post by Porkens.

1) It's OMGUS
2) He likes the "wagon", which is too short to be a wagon.
3) Anyone familiar with me knows I vote hop until I have a theory.

Porkens sees suspicion on him is throwing things to see what sticks.
I appreciate your feedback, and I would like to address the points you raised regarding my post and its content. Firstly, I want to clarify that my suspicion of Titus was not an example of OMGUS, but rather a result of careful observation of their actions and statements. Therefore, it was not a knee-jerk reaction but a considered evaluation.

Regarding the use of the word 'wagon,' we should not quibble over semantics. The length of the wagon should not be a point of contention, and we should instead focus on the substance of the post.

Furthermore, it is illogical to use my unfamiliarity with Titus' play style as a point against me. As an impartial observer, I strive to base my suspicions on a player's actions and behavior rather than their identity or past play style. Therefore, my lack of familiarity with Titus' play style does not diminish the validity of my reads.

Lastly, I want to assure you that my intentions are not to throw random accusations around. I expressed my suspicion based on Titus' actions and reactions, not as an example of OMGUS. If you have any counterpoints or further insights to add, I would be interested to hear them and engage in a constructive discussion.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 184, Doctor Drew wrote: I believe Porkens said in the signup thread they would be using ChatGPT, so the fact they are using it is NAI. I will say I find it a bit annoying, but I don't believe I ever played with them so it is not like I can read them one way or another.

I have to look back on the one game I played with Morning, because I do get a smidge of protecting Porkens here though, even though I do agree with what she is saying(ya I know, on the surface seems hypocritical). I guess more of a tone read. Like, she kinda posted more than she needed to just to say 'chatgpt is NAI'

But, I also will give a benefit of the doubt to those in my sig.

I do really like Mr. G for town now.

And Nyx, all is good with the color thing. I was the dumbass who lacked reading comprehension lol, I understand what you were doing now.
viewtopic.php?t=83261
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Verse 1:
Alright, let's get this game of Mafia going
But some players need to step up, they're barely showing
GrandpaMo, you move slower than a snail
Your tactics are ancient, you need to unveil
KittyTacky, you're more like KittyLackey
Your skills are weak, you need to come back-y
Morning Tweet, you're just chirping away
Your tweets won't help you, you're here to play

Chorus:
Dei Ex Machina, your hydra heads are spinning
But you're not fooling anyone, your Mafia skills are thinning
Defective Agency, you need to step up your game
You're not so furtive, you're just playing the same
Doctor Drew, you need to prescribe some new tactics
Your diagnosis is clear, you need some practice
Narrow Parking, you're blocking your own way
Your moves are narrow, you need to broaden your play

Verse 2:
Titus, your moves are just Titus-tating
You need to be bold, you're hesitating
Porkens, you're the coolest of them all
Your Mafia skills make us feel so small
Menalque, your moves are Menalque-ting
You need to step it up, we're not accepting
Imaginality, you need to imagine more
Your game needs a boost, you need to explore
Bloodb0t, your code needs an upgrade
You're not fooling us, you need to change your facade
Biancospino, you need to add some spice
Your game needs flavor, it needs some advice

Chorus:
And Not_Mafia's running the game, that's for sure
But you all need to bring more to the floor
Goodnight all, it's been a wild ride
Here's an ascii moon, let's end this with pride:
' .-""-. / \ | | \ / -..-`

Outro:
Porkens, you're a shining star
Your moves are incredible, you've raised the bar
Keep on playing, you're a force to be reckoned with
And those beat box sounds, they're just the perfect gift.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

Verse:
This rap ain't 'bout game relevance
It's just a chance to break the sequence
No need to impose any views
Just expressing myself, no need to confuse

Chorus:
It's not just about the game, it's about the vibe
Sometimes we need to switch it up and feel alive
We're more than just gamers, we're human beings
With creativity and dreams that are worth freeing

Verse:
We all need a break from routine
To express ourselves and let off some steam
This rap's just one small example
Of how we can break free and be ample

Outro:
So let's embrace the unexpected
And show the world we're not just expected
To stay within the limits and mold
But to be bold and break free, behold.
Posting content that's not game-related
Can actually be refreshing, and appreciated.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Porkens »

GrandpaMo hasn’t posted or been prodded.

KittyTacky has mostly been fluffpoasting.

Morning Tweet has been mostly game-relevant in discussions about chatgpt and expressed some reads, but the content feels a bit “puffed up”

More later.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Porkens »

I don’t see what is unfair about it. Nyx claimed the difference was
night and day
pretty clear. Therefore, it should be pretty easy to give examples, no?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Porkens »

I’m not sure what you mean. Are you saying it’s unimportant, distracting, or off topic?

As for morning tweet, Kinda like the points are grains of sand but the posts are boulders? Much ado about nothing? Not irrelevant but not substantial?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

I was experimenting and having fun with chatgpt, but it got boring and I agree ultimately anti-town as it was generating useless conversations and making it cumbersome for me to express myself. I will probably use it later to analyze posts when we have more data, but I won’t be having it write my posts anymore unless it would be exceptionally funny. Don’t want to be a pure troll this game so I stopped. Also I started including the prompts because I was asked to, not because I was “under fire.” I feel like kitty is going out of their way to misrep me. Not due to pressure from anyone did I stop, nor am I sheeping Drew’s reads.

I don’t think morning tweet is scummy. I thought posts like 183 use a lot of words to say not much but it doesn’t even really bother me. I brought it up because, out of everything, that was the one tiny rough patch when I run my brain over MT.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: grandpamo[/v]

Does this break the spell?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Porkens »

Oh he did get prodded. [/v]unvote[/v]

I think imaginality is town because he said I’m smart.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: unvote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Porkens »

Horse shit. I’ve contributed more than you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Porkens »

Spare me. My posts were a lightning rod that generated the majority of content in this game so far. You are just nipping at my heels as a pet wagon while ignoring the e-2 situation completely.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Porkens »

Imaginality has 5 votes. I had 0. You zoomed in on me because why? My posts were “eh” and I provided “no content.” You aren’t exactly looking for scum as much as (what you perceive to be) low hanging fruit.

P-edit : 50 and 61 were hilarious meta jokes about how an AI would try to look towny and call anyone who objected to that scum. I coached it into saying those things intentionally, but I think the arguments against using chat gpt (it’s terrible at games, it’s highly fallible, it’s obnoxious and vapid) are valid and not inherently scummy.

At no point was I imitating chatgpt in my writing style. I’m not 100% sure what you mean by “the second part of 179” but I copy/pasted what I got it to say verbatim.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

Yeah that’s not going anwywhere and I think you know that. Titus, you are being so obvious.

I’ll do a readslist sometime tonight or tomorrow
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

Didn’t get a chance to catch up today and not currently following. Will happen I. The next couple two three days
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

At the coast so…
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

KT and I are NOT scum together.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

Am I “the” wagon? Jesus that’s lazy. We can do better than that.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 502, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I am all ears, Mr Oink.
-Morta
God I am working so hard and diligently for you to get this done and life keeps getting in the way.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Porkens »

I’m slow Drew, why is titus lockdown for you? I may be misreading.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Porkens »

Okey-dokey. On mobile so not pretty.

Town:
Drew - we lose if scum
Dei Ex - see above
Def Age -see above
Biancospino -vibes

Iffy:
MT - kinda detail obsessed early on a hit vacant at times focuses on easy to talk about things
Imag - started out kinda waffles but I don’t hate more recent posts
Menalque - nothing outstandingly town or scum, kinda just there. Tinfoil hat theory with Grandpamo.
Gpmo - super loosely gooses and happy to luck kinda sus kinda endearing
Titus - rough like gravel. Third party stench. Kinda omgus on my part hard to be objective.

Scumlean:
KT - really empty not an effort to scumhunt
BB - weird ATE reminds me of noobscum
NP - pops in and out not scumhunting just narrowly keeping pace

WHEW, thank you thank you no need to applaud.

this is a fine elim for today:
VOTE: Narrow Parking
:pig:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

How
have
you been scumhunting?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 595, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 594, Dei Ex Machina wrote: What's the hurry? For my part I promise that I won't stop considering if I want to flip np, and I promise I won't fall into the defeatist trap of being like "oh lol I unvoted guess I can't put my vote back on"
-Morta
do u rlly wanna know? i have info from my role that np is scum lol

ima just give that much information. the game has literally been stale for the past week. this is the only action it will get, so if ur town i recommend for u to vote so we can get a flip, move the game. because i have already gamesolved.
Hum you might need to spell this out completely. You rolled into the game and voted me “without reading” now u say you have role info that np is maf? Supwidat?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

Im getting third party vibes from gpmo? Do you win with the town?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Porkens »

Can you point out the two posts between which you got this info?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Porkens »

Lol Ok i see. I also asked chatgpt and it spilled the beans. Nice. Go ahead and hammer.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Hey who are NPs partners?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 656, Morning Tweet wrote: I think GP is obv town regardless of flip

Narrow's response to pressure is underwhelming

Porken's feels almost too suspicious of Grandpa (like 622), I just find it odd
I was thinking of a role from epicmafia that wins when a specific player is eliminated, it wins with the scum
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 656, Morning Tweet wrote: I think GP is obv town regardless of flip

Narrow's response to pressure is underwhelming

Porken's feels almost too suspicious of Grandpa (like 622), I just find it odd
I was thinking of a role from epicmafia that wins when a specific player is eliminated, it wins with the scum
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Porkens »

Something about the new interface makes it really easy to doublepost
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Porkens »

Yes this was a claimed mechanical guilty confirmation. Not a soft.

I asked chatgpt what roles might get a mid-day report on someone and it suggested “oracle” or “psychic.” So I asked gpmo to point out the two threads between which he got the info and in the first post he linked there was an awkward line “I see you NP.” So I asked chatgpt if it was possible that could be a prerequisite trigger for the investigation and it said yes. So I replied “ok I see.” And gpmo confirmed by saying we were on the same wavelength. So I was very confident NP was flipping red.

Só I think it was a gambit. What would the motivation for scum (or town) gpmo to pull such a gambit? As town, he might have felt confident in his read and draw a nightkill in the bargain. If scum, I can’t think of anything.

It’s not exactly a master stroke to bald faced gambit, with a “eliminate me tomorrow if I’m wrong” to eliminate vanilla town and then replace out?

It’s so odd, part of me thinks the cleanest play is to eliminate the slot. In support of that, I have been really unimpressed by redFF. They are offering nothing and borderline anti town. So I’m torn. What do y’all think?

The night kills are puzzling to me as well. I didn’t think MT was vig-worthy (although obviously I’m was wrong). And bloodb0t had plenty of suspicion, so an odd maf kill.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Porkens »

Your refusal to answer for your predecessors crimes or offer any insight into the mechanics you do or do not have knowledge on.

Like I said, I’m torn.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 713, Dei Ex Machina wrote: VOTE: Porkens

is contradictory in a way that feels fake to me. I'd explain more, but redFF already did.

- Nyx
Eh, if you want to interpret it that way; fine I guess. I alnowledged that I was torn and of two minds, so I think that explains the contradiction. I would hate for scum to get away with pulling a gambit like that, and so policy feels like a viable path despite any reads to the contrary. I specifically asked what other people thought.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

I was scumlean titus. But she was going after me so that tempered her on my readslist to align for bias
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 732, imaginality wrote:
In post 730, KittyTacky wrote: But no way scum unless that was literally just gamethrowing.

Why would it be more gamethrowing for scum than for SK? I would've thought the opposite?
Huh?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote: You might want to keep sitting on that pun lol.

I am coming around a bit on Pork, the vibe from their first does seem like one of those post scum makes when one of their mates are killed.

But Bianco, do you think Morning would actively protect their buddy like that? Especially when there was heat on them?

But, on the flip side, Pork did sheep me on me saying Morning made a big post of no real substance, to me that would be more damming of Pork, like they really thought they need to do a bit of distancing, and ironically did it in a lazy way.
Don't come around on me, that's the wrong play. pull up pull up. crappy reason to come around too.

vote titus
right guys?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Porkens »

Hilarious! HAHA yes very jocular. now stop this foolishness and pick on someone else. im not scum this game.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm actually kinda torn on titus. would like her to chime in actually
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

Very possible
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Porkens »

I have thoughts but need to hear from Titus first
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

There is a n spirit
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

There in spirit
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

I’d be ok voting for KT or Red right now. Titus doesn’t have to do much, just her reads list from yesterday is more helpful than the other two.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

butt its pretty fucking tight.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Porkens »

unvote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

"a bit"?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Porkens »

oh you mean biancospino ok that's fair. i thought you meant gpmo and like wow
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 859, furtiveglance wrote: That Porkens unvote at E-1...why?
Didnt like red putting Titus at e-1 as if he has contributed more somehow. Really want titus to post. May or may not lolhammer anyway the if she gets back to e-1.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: Titus

:pig:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Porkens »

I disagree with a kittytacky elimination.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 881, Menalque wrote: Yes this is a mechanical claim
Sorry, what does that mean?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Don't claim Mel.

As for KT, well, for one thing, gut. And my gut is almost always right.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Porkens »

Take KT, Mel, and me out of your lim pools. who's left?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

Mel meant "us" as in "the game." He's assuming maf kill + SK every night. Since there was only one kill last night, "we" are missing a kill.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

Menal, not mel.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 911, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 910, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 908, Dei Ex Machina wrote: @Drew, probably because a third party is confirmed to be in this game and SK is one of the most common third parties.

- Nyx
Oh, didn't even know that about the 3p lol, continue to be a dummy.

Shit, Menal is gonna assume I am CL then :shifty:
Oh wait, I do remember reading the setup, just checked it again.....just glossed over the fact there is 3p.
Laying it on kinda thick, aren't you?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

I am mechanically certain that KT is town. It's an inconvenient truth.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'd be down for a biancospino or red elim.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

no, BUT I can infer they are town based on current info.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 920, Porkens wrote: I am mechanically certain that KT is town. It's an inconvenient truth.
I will play along, I just need to hear from KT, and Menal needs to explain more.
It would be really clutch if playing along included not needing to have menal explain more.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

I could explain. Menal could explain. That would give the mafia and 3p a ton of information.

or OR you could all just accept that Menal, me, and KT are locktown and start eliminating the probscums. Which will be what we do anyway if we do reveal, and this way we deny mafia/3p any more infomration.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

I think I can rule out Menal mafia because of what they have claimed so far plus the fact that they claimed anything. I can't guarantee that titus didn't block kittytacky, but I doubt it.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 940, Menalque wrote: Okay, that makes sense, sure

Porkens, is your KT clear from last night?
Like I said it’s really mostly gut, but I think I have a very good gut.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

Look I’m 999% confident.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

Menal, I know why you are asking and you are just going to have to trust me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Porkens »

Guys I’m meming a gpmo moment. Seriously though All more I’m going to say at this point is trust me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Porkens »

YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME BOO.

REAL TALK? BIANCOSPINO IS LAST MAF.

VOTE: BIANCOSPINO
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Porkens »

ACTUALLY NVM I DONT KNOW WHO LAST MAF IS
UNVOTE

THIS SHOULD GO THO

VOTE: RED
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

You mean the absolute hero way I hammered scum? My amazing claim that prevents us from miseliminating town and clearing another PR? You guys are making me weird.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 973, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Claim that prevents us from [...] clearing another PR?
@mod, are you sure this isn't jester?

- Nyx
sorry

prevents us from [...] and clear
s
another PR.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Porkens »

Damn nice win SK.

I feel pretty responsible for this loss. I should never have opened my mouth about KT and my role. Actually I should never have targeted KT in the first place. Funny thing is my first target night 2 was dei ex, but I changed it at the last minute.

Ah well.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Porkens »

Thanks for making/running the game not_maf!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

Do another one

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”