Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.12
Grandpa Mo (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (1)-
narrow parking
narrow parking (5)-
Defective Agency, Dei Ex Machina, biancospino, Grandpa Mo, Porkens
(E-2)

Titus (1)-
Doctor Drew
Porkens (3)-
KittyTacky, Titus, Bloodb0t
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

Bloodb0t (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Morning Tweet

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 549, Porkens wrote: NP - pops in and out not scumhunting just narrowly keeping pace
how have i not been scumhunting??
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

How
have
you been scumhunting?
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

Someone E-1 and we can get a claim and make some progress

-Mr. Glance
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 549, Porkens wrote: Okey-dokey. On mobile so not pretty.

Town:
Drew - we lose if scum
Dei Ex - see above
Def Age -see above
Biancospino -vibes

Iffy:
MT - kinda detail obsessed early on a hit vacant at times focuses on easy to talk about things
Imag - started out kinda waffles but I don’t hate more recent posts
Menalque - nothing outstandingly town or scum, kinda just there. Tinfoil hat theory with Grandpamo.
Gpmo - super loosely gooses and happy to luck kinda sus kinda endearing
Titus - rough like gravel. Third party stench. Kinda omgus on my part hard to be objective.

Scumlean:
KT - really empty not an effort to scumhunt
BB - weird ATE reminds me of noobscum
NP - pops in and out not scumhunting just narrowly keeping pace

WHEW, thank you thank you no need to applaud.

this is a fine elim for today:
VOTE: Narrow Parking
:pig:
yo this is an actual good readlist. i mess with that. we are on like the same wavelenght on a lot of the people here -- this makes me townlean u more
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 549, Porkens wrote: Town:
Drew - we lose if scum
Dei Ex - see above
Def Age -see above
Biancospino -vibes
haha to be more specific, this is the people that i hjad in mind when making the lowpost/high post post lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 553, Defective Agency wrote: Someone E-1 and we can get a claim and make some progress

-Mr. Glance
yes yes sounds good, finally some action going on! @bloodbot, vote narrow parking for u. retrospectivly, ur titus vote looks like a sheep and an excuse to not vote narrow parking

but do it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 554, GrandpaMo wrote: BB - weird ATE reminds me of noobscum
pls pls expand on this. i REALLY need reassurance so im not going crazy that this is exacly how i played as scum, when i first got it.

so i can have them on a hard scumread. someone else said that this remind them of noobtown and not noobscum and that just was a like a bullet shot to me because i swear thats how newbscum plays from my pov especially when i was scum
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 526, GrandpaMo wrote: do u think scum is in the low poster or high poster sheme

i thought they are a low poster group especially considering the game has not being moved naturally. it has to be forced multiple times from people hedging at different times.

i feel like this game is a little unfair due to the amount of hydras because i feel like no one has called them out frfr and thats because their contribution comes from different people and therefor they could easily just take control of the game since of much influence. but its ok because i see the town alligned mindset where they could be helping town.

but there is always that probablity and tbh im not gonna really focus on u yall until later . ur a slot that gets naturally solved once the natural progressions of a mafia game occur. if u are to be mafia then you picking on lowhanging fruit and low posters would be obvious as a strat especially considering they flip as town.

so tldr; we can focus on the ones that havent contributed and are scummy in terms of context. then focus on the mid-high posters who have contributed to at least what titus have contributed imo
Agreed on this. Partially because gamestate and partially because I scumread Kitty and NP.

Who's the "you" in this post?

- Nyx
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 551, narrow parking wrote:
In post 549, Porkens wrote: NP - pops in and out not scumhunting just narrowly keeping pace
i feel like town in this pos after being pressured would actually try to explain more on why that isnt true. im not to sure
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 558, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 526, GrandpaMo wrote: do u think scum is in the low poster or high poster sheme

i thought they are a low poster group especially considering the game has not being moved naturally. it has to be forced multiple times from people hedging at different times.

i feel like this game is a little unfair due to the amount of hydras because i feel like no one has called them out frfr and thats because their contribution comes from different people and therefor they could easily just take control of the game since of much influence. but its ok because i see the town alligned mindset where they could be helping town.

but there is always that probablity and tbh im not gonna really focus on u yall until later . ur a slot that gets naturally solved once the natural progressions of a mafia game occur. if u are to be mafia then you picking on lowhanging fruit and low posters would be obvious as a strat especially considering they flip as town.

so tldr; we can focus on the ones that havent contributed and are scummy in terms of context. then focus on the mid-high posters who have contributed to at least what titus have contributed imo
Agreed on this. Partially because gamestate and partially because I scumread Kitty and NP.

Who's the "you" in this post?

- Nyx
i was speaking to defective initially since i was responding to a post from earlier to them and defective was in mind, but then looking back at it, can be answered by anyone
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 552, Porkens wrote: How
have
you been scumhunting?
, , , , ,

like wat?
In post 559, GrandpaMo wrote:
i feel like town in this pos after being pressured would actually try to explain more on why that isnt true. im not to sure
obviously i have to ask him for clarification before i respond bro
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 553, Defective Agency wrote: Someone E-1 and we can get a claim and make some progress

-Mr. Glance
i won't claim off of a bogus wagon lol no free clout
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 561, narrow parking wrote:
In post 552, Porkens wrote: How
have
you been scumhunting?
, , , , ,

like wat?
In post 559, GrandpaMo wrote:
obviously i have to ask him for clarification before i respond bro
im sorry i thought more 20+ mins was enouigh time for u to have responded .

but those posts arent really scumhunting. like u ask the questions but u never follow up. or u make the reads but u never explain them . like why havent u push anyone yet if u are scumhunting? why havent u said oh this person and this person is scum im pushing them or im voting them? do u even have anyone as a townread and explained them? whats ur readlist "bro"

pedit: is that a bet? @bloodbot vote rn u wont :p
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by narrow parking »

In post 563, GrandpaMo wrote: pedit: is that a bet? @bloodbot vote rn u wont :p
hammer me then
VOTE: narrow parking
In post 563, GrandpaMo wrote: but those posts arent really scumhunting. like u ask the questions but u never follow up. or u make the reads but u never explain them . like why havent u push anyone yet if u are scumhunting? why havent u said oh this person and this person is scum im pushing them or im voting them? do u even have anyone as a townread and explained them? whats ur readlist "bro"
its just not my style mane

i don't think anything u just posted is town indicative, in fact spamming superfluous questions until someones E-1 and then declaring to have sorted them seems more to me like scum info play to me.

and im not posting a readlist
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 564, narrow parking wrote:
In post 563, GrandpaMo wrote: pedit: is that a bet? @bloodbot vote rn u wont :p
hammer me then
VOTE: narrow parking
In post 563, GrandpaMo wrote: but those posts arent really scumhunting. like u ask the questions but u never follow up. or u make the reads but u never explain them . like why havent u push anyone yet if u are scumhunting? why havent u said oh this person and this person is scum im pushing them or im voting them? do u even have anyone as a townread and explained them? whats ur readlist "bro"
its just not my style mane

i don't think anything u just posted is town indicative, in fact spamming superfluous questions until someones E-1 and then declaring to have sorted them seems more to me like scum info play to me.

and im not posting a readlist
bruh unvote rn

RIGHT NOW. GRANDDADDY MO SAYS TO UNVOTE!!

i can use the same argument against u then -- sorry, thats just how my playstyle is! in fact, I have been doing this posting style since the beginning of the game. it is necessary, because u obviously answered my questions haha. like all u could have told me who u scumread? u didnt have to do no readlist -- it was just a suggestion.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.13
Grandpa Mo (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (0)-

narrow parking (6)-
Defective Agency, Dei Ex Machina, biancospino, Grandpa Mo, Porkens, narrow parking
(E-1)

Titus (1)-
Doctor Drew
Porkens (3)-
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

Bloodb0t (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Morning Tweet

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i think i do know u... "sadge"
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

@narrow parking
My case on you isn't that you aren't scumhunting at all, but that you're really only doing enough to not get prodded.
It's so easy to just pop in and make posts like 176, 214, 253, 434 to look like you're doing something. Anybody can do that. There's very little effort there to actually sort people. I don't know how 437 is an attempt at scumhunting. 463 is longer and does involve more effort, but it's really just interpreting a post without actually concluding much about GM's alignment (someone tell me if I'm misunderstanding that post though).
I'm not exactly experienced, but every time I've seen this type of play, it's been from scum.

- Nyx
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 566, Not_Mafia wrote:
VC 1.13
Grandpa Mo (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (0)-

narrow parking (6)-
Defective Agency, Dei Ex Machina, biancospino, Grandpa Mo, Porkens, narrow parking
(E-1)

Titus (1)-
Doctor Drew
Porkens (3)-
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

Bloodb0t (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Morning Tweet

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
HAMMER THIS SCUM!!!

u softed pr and u havent claimed and resulted in self voting??? BLOOD BOT U WILL EARN TOWN CRED IF U VOTE THIS. SO I AM DOING U A FAVOR AND TO VOTE THIS .

before you do i will now role reveal!!!!

i am just a regular villager role! now, i did want to initially say this RR because it is in fact useful to the town that there are vanila villager roles in play here that chatgpt decides or that mod probably had to put in to balance. but it was also 2ndly used to bait . Bloodbot looks the worst so fwiw i say lets look at them tmr.

i will most likely die tonight -- so pls do me a favor and get blood bot out and follow the poe of Porkens <3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

This will 100% flip scum by the way, so whoever wants town cred I believe you should move forward right away!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 569, GrandpaMo wrote: Porkens (3)- KittyTacky, Titus, Bloodb0t
also i find this hilarious.
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by narrow parking »

ok lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 572, narrow parking wrote: ok lol
Any last words scum?
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Yelp
UNVOTE: narrow parking
-Morta

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”