Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.07
Grandpa Mo (2)-
Menalque, Dei Ex Machina
KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (1)-
narrow parking
narrow parking (0)-

Titus (0)-

Porkens (2)-
KittyTacky, Titus
Menalque (1)-
Bloodb0t
imaginalty (2)-
Defective Agency, Doctor Drew
Bloodb0t (2)-
Grandpa Mo, biancospino
biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
Porkens, Morning Tweet

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.
So you can't be bothered to look up someone's meta that was conveniently linked to, but I have to find meta you allude to on my own?

Might have to put this sheep out to pasture.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 351, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.
So you can't be bothered to look up someone's meta that was conveniently linked to, but I have to find meta you allude to on my own?

Might have to put this sheep out to pasture.
I'm a) not using meta to explain alignment and b) what I'm saying requires no thought or belief in meta. It's just facts that happened.

How did you go from sheeping me to "putting out to pasture"?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote: You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?

I didn't vaguely said it. I outright said it. That is explanation. I know he gets picked on as town. Does that make him town? No. So I didn't say that. I just don't give a shit for easy.

There is no double standard. One is a comparison of meta. The other is fact.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

You also did a 180 which is frankly odd and telling.

Maybe Drew + Porkens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 355, Titus wrote: You also did a 180 which is frankly odd and telling.

Maybe Drew + Porkens.
*eyeroll emoji*

Who, in their right mind, would believe that someone(me) would blindly follow someone(you) in all seriousness and not a joke. A joke I made in a previous game a few years back as well, about sheeping you(I don't expect you to remember every game we played in, but I thought you would at least understand the joke, or that at the very least I was being a bit cheeky).

And even with that, I said someone better make a damn good case on you, but you went ahead and exposed yourself now, and made the case for yourself.

VOTE: Titus

And who is picking on Imaginalty? And this is coming from someone who gets misread all the time, every game is different, they got unfairly attacked I assume from the large game you mentioned, how does that pertain to this game? You even said it was fact but not meta, so does that mean you slipped and actually know they are town here?
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

Defective Agency (hydra of furtiveglance and Nancy Drew 39) - really cool, love the pfp
Dei Ex Machina (hydra of Aisa, Alianna, and RH9) - town
Doctor Drew - town
biancospino - town
Bloodb0t - town

GrandpaMo - towny energy so far, keep it up
Porkens - townlean
Menalque - townlean
KittyTacky - just bordering on +town contribution, but only just

Morning Tweet - muted so far, expecting more
Titus - sus but I'm not as sure as before

narrow parking - scum
imaginality - scum

I found the 4 scum guys, the game's over. Someone get the mod

-Mr. Glance (tired edition). Hydras rule
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I mean, I do love the pfp
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:57 pm

:)
In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 298, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance

No. Not doing meta. Sorry. Too tired in one game.
@Titus, you were in that game and it was relatively recent.

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:58 pm

In post 358, Doctor Drew wrote: I mean, I do love the pfp
I selected it. :)

~Ms Drew
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:46 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Titus sussing drew this way is so weird.

bianco + GMo push on me gives me +town for both of them because my posts have been awful.

@DA why do you sus imaginality so hard? I'm still null on him atm.

I still haven't done my reread yet, starting now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 361, BloodB0t wrote: bianco + GMo push on me gives me +town for both of them because my posts have been awful.
can we vote this?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:00 am

Post by BloodB0t »

DEM +town

Imaginality +scum

I'm at p200 right now and I am starting to see why people were so sus on porkens. I was blinded by lulz. And yeah, porken's first nonGPT post does look pretty scummy like just trying to see what sticks.

In post 362, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 361, BloodB0t wrote: bianco + GMo push on me gives me +town for both of them because my posts have been awful.
can we vote this?
+ town

my town is DEM, bianco, Drew, DA, Mo
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:05 am

Post by BloodB0t »

UNVOTE: Menalque
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 363, BloodB0t wrote: DEM +town

Imaginality +scum

I'm at p200 right now and I am starting to see why people were so sus on porkens. I was blinded by lulz. And yeah, porken's first nonGPT post does look pretty scummy like just trying to see what sticks.

In post 362, GrandpaMo wrote:
can we vote this?
+ town

my town is DEM, bianco, Drew, DA, Mo

can we pls vote this. this sounds like flailing scum
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i will probably role reveal my role at the end of this day because i feel like it necessary for town to know what my role is to get perspective on the rest of the game.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:24 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 365, GrandpaMo wrote: can we pls vote this. this sounds like flailing scum
I knew you were gonna say that.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:33 am

Post by biancospino »

Then why did you see the need to say that?

Can you name your top SRs?
In post 366, GrandpaMo wrote: also i will probably role reveal my role at the end of this day because i feel like it necessary for town to know what my role is to get perspective on the rest of the game.
Really theatrical statement right there, quite the suspense. Is there a reason you actually need to wait till the end of the day?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:48 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I agree that I look like flailing scum and that it makes sense for Mo to think that.

I wanted to hear from imaginality on TRing me but he's my top scum right now, followed by Porkens. Slight scum on titus and narrowparking.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 368, biancospino wrote:
In post 366, GrandpaMo wrote: also i will probably role reveal my role at the end of this day because i feel like it necessary for town to know what my role is to get perspective on the rest of the game.
Really theatrical statement right there, quite the suspense. Is there a reason you actually need to wait till the end of the day?
I think Grandpa is probably reaction testing or luring the scum.
I don't really think that he'd do that as scum.
UNVOTE: Grandpa
~Janus
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 368, biancospino wrote: Then why did you see the need to say that?

Can you name your top SRs?
lol i said my reason-- it will progress the game. Im just waiting for people who haven't talked since my prod
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 369, BloodB0t wrote: I agree that I look like flailing scum and that it makes sense for Mo to think that.

I wanted to hear from imaginality on TRing me but he's my top scum right now, followed by Porkens. Slight scum on titus and narrowparking.
so ur town reading people who scumread u and scumreading people who Townread u . got it
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:20 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I'm townreading the 2 people who started getting on my case after I started posting in a distracted/lazy state. That's also why I was saying my posts were bad, because I felt I wasn't giving this game enough attention. I'm probably not the best judge of what is a good or bad post but I felt bad about them.

I'm also townreading Drew and DA who were townreading me right? So your characterization isn't entirely accurate.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 373, BloodB0t wrote: I'm townreading the 2 people who started getting on my case after I started posting in a distracted/lazy state. That's also why I was saying my posts were bad, because I felt I wasn't giving this game enough attention. I'm probably not the best judge of what is a good or bad post but I felt bad about them.

I'm also townreading Drew and DA who were townreading me right? So your characterization isn't entirely accurate.
so people u are twmownreading because u agree with their consensus on you that you aren't posting . thats ur being scumresd in the first place lol

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”