Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 393, GrandpaMo wrote: u see how i came into the game and started pressuring people instantly porkens and u ? this is my townplay .
I wasn't taking issue with the fact that you were pressuring instantly, I was taking issue with the way you were.
In post 393, GrandpaMo wrote: and even tried a ATE trap question on u, and u fell for it
can you elaborate? Was it the 'nobody will take you seriously?' cause that seemed like AtE to me.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 400, BloodB0t wrote: I wasn't taking issue with the fact that you were pressuring instantly, I was taking issue with the way you were
pressuring me in the way I said was mischaracterization.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 399, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 397, Titus wrote: Bloodbot, GrandpaMo are town
pls elaborate when you're done driving.

Ty but I meant just a pop in. I don't drive high lol.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

To you know actually answer

I mindmelded with you at some points and more often than not but not perfect I like what y'all have said.

Just don't fight.

Mama Bear doesn't like it when her babies fight
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 395, BloodB0t wrote: Well this seems townie but what do I know lol^^^

Things are getting clearer.... If you wanna explain more go ahead but hopefully our interaction is somehow pro town for everyone, I don't want to fill the game with noise. I guess this game is slow in general so meh.

Pedit: I've never been scum. Even in my secret account of shame. So no linking to that account. This is basically my only account, never had any others.

I mean, I've decided to deliberately change so I don't feel like I have an established playstyle, I'm trying to develop one. So I can't link you to any games that represent my "current playstyle" even if I had one. These are all my games:

viewtopic.php?t=89796
viewtopic.php?t=89804
viewtopic.php?t=90000

+ another that I replaced out of super early and I haven't read it
viewtopic.php?t=89819

I guess I feel like I'm better at reading people by tone and what I call "motive", it's hard to explain, and when I explain things people seem to get confused.

My previous games I felt like I put in a lot of effort but was misunderstood and ended up burnt out so what was the point? I'm trying to learn how to be more efficient with my energy.
ok thx lol . u literally just explained how I was back in the day so ima back off u for now and im probably gonna reevaluate u after . im at a restaurant rn

I def see where u are coming from tho. I was exactly like u. tryharding in the game trying to earn town credit as town . even with my first scum game that I remember sorta-- I was being tryhard . I then gave up because I realized people like N_M (sorry mm) and T3 sometimes went on about their days and still were being townread. I sorta don't like playing like that but I adapted that playstyle a lil bit and wanted to have fun so I become energetic and thats where my signature comes from haha that I tried that in .

I want u tbh to do whatever ur mind tells u . if u are naturally a tryhsrd person, do not be scared to let do of that meta. if u are naturally just a person who is laid back and don't feel like reading or posting long wall posts that I used to do, then don't! adapt a unique playstylr that u have fun with . that's how u make the game fun.

where do u think my energetic posting and reaction testing and instant claiming, Wifoming, trolling, comes from? it's all NAI to me because I adapted in both my scum and town Meta and I just wanted to have fun and make something fun out of a text game
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 403, Titus wrote: To you know actually answer

I mindmelded with you at some points and more often than not but not perfect I like what y'all have said.

Just don't fight.

Mama Bear doesn't like it when her babies fight
ok mom
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Good now hug it out a vote Porkens
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 398, BloodB0t wrote: VOTE: Porkens
im actually willing to pressure this slot and go back to it since I backed off for some reason(I'll have to go back and see why once I'm back)

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Porkens
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 406, Titus wrote: Good now hug it out a vote Porkens
okie. come here my little sibling *hug* @bloodbot
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

KittyTacky, do you have any reads?
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

Porkens is clear town for me and has been used as the thread's punching bag today far too much for him to be scum.

I get major bad vibes from Titus and see her as an imaginality partner because of the defence that was based on imaginality being limbait generally, and therefore an easy way to avoid talking about imaginality's play this game. Pre-flips yadda yadda but that's what I think.

-Mr. Glance
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

We're not fighting, we were arguing. It's fun! Truly no hard feelings.

I guess I used to be more of a tryhard person but things are changing as I'm getting older. I'd like to think I might be able to tryharder and more effectively at mafia in the future as I gain experience.

But I do wonder what you meant about falling for AtE. If you mean that I went on about how I don't care about being taken seriously, I truly don't. Maybe if I had a decade of experience and 7k posts I might feel different, but at this point I don't deserve any respect beyond common human decency which I don't feel has been violated. I haven't earned 'mafia game respect' with proven track record so I'm not entitled to it.

If nobody takes me seriously and town wins, I'm happy. If nobody takes me seriously and town loses, I'm slightly less happy but I'm still learning and having fun. I'm thinking maybe I'm more effective in real-time arguing than producing fruit from doing rereads.
In post 408, GrandpaMo wrote: okie. come here my little sibling *hug* @bloodbot

*hug* respect to my elders and my betters.

I'm still undecided with my read on you but maybe I need time for the scumread to wear off. I did LIKE that you were initially pressuring, so I guess I like that "motive" but I found some of your "method" with me unfair so I'm conflicted.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 218, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 127, KittyTacky wrote: Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

bianco is town imo, on vibes.
When you can, tell me a bit more about what pinged you town from bianco initially?
In post 206, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 204, Menalque wrote: Could you please show me any three posts that bianco has made this game that you think would not fit with his tone in 1068?
Is it just me or does this question kinda seem unfair?
In post 207, Porkens wrote: I don’t see what is unfair about it. Nyx claimed the difference was
night and day
pretty clear. Therefore, it should be pretty easy to give examples, no?
In post 208, BloodB0t wrote: I dunno I thought it was like trying to prove the negative and opens things up to being nitpicky and unproductive.
In post 209, BloodB0t wrote: Like it just seems more likely to steer into a direction that benefits scum than town.
@BloodB0t, what do you propose would have been a fair question or reaction from Menalque?

-Morta
In post 246, BloodB0t wrote: wrt Porkens, I was lulzing and I'm not reading much into him doing it or 'reactively' dropping it. Though he does seem light on content. Not sure if this take from KT is AI.

I wasn't saying I agree with his take on MT, I just meant that I didn't know what he meant by "puffed up" and now I do.

On Menalque, I thought asking "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" would make more sense. And for some reason specifically asking for 3 posts seemed weird to me. My read on Menalque is mostly based on vibes and that question for me was the tipping point for me to want to articulate it, but I'm not always good at articulating good reasons for my reads even though they can be right while nobody else sees it.
Re: BloodB0t I'm wavering quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's been discussed, but I didn't love this reply. What functionally is the difference between "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" and "Show me where bianco is being towny in this game", they're sides of the same coin? "Asking for 3 posts seemed weird" is also a really inconsequential comment.

I also support Janus that GrandpaMo can be town for now. Beside the slightly unusual foreshadowing of a claim at the end of the day, I think it looks like GrandpaMo is interacting with the game more than is required of them.

More tomorrow.

-Morta
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 412, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Re: BloodB0t I'm wavering quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's been discussed, but I didn't love this reply. What functionally is the difference between "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" and "Show me where bianco is being towny in this game", they're sides of the same coin? "Asking for 3 posts seemed weird" is also a really inconsequential comment.
See this is where people get confused as a result of me trying to explain myself. I don't think I can help with that lol. I just felt menalque was being unfair, OKAY? lol

And when I've been saying "unfair", I mean in a debate sense, not in a moral sense.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 410, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is clear town for me and has been used as the thread's punching bag today far too much for him to be scum.

I get major bad vibes from Titus and see her as an imaginality partner because of the defence that was based on imaginality being limbait generally, and therefore an easy way to avoid talking about imaginality's play this game. Pre-flips yadda yadda but that's what I think.

-Mr. Glance
Oh cool third scum found gg
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 410, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is clear town for me and has been used as the thread's punching bag today far too much for him to be scum.

-Mr. Glance
I like this even if I only agree with half of it.
(I'm alive now, readslist coming later tonight)

- Nyx
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 26
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 415, Alianna wrote:

-Mr. Glance
I like this even if I only agree with half of it.
(I'm alive now, readslist coming later tonight)

- Nyx
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

-Mr. Glance
I am gonna get a bed rep agreeing with hydras so much lol.

I wouldn't say Porkens is clear town, but I don't get all the heat they are getting.

Also, that was a great point about Titus I wasn't thinking. More thought that she is just protecting Imaginalty since she knows they are town and elim bait.

But, wouldn't that be a really ballsy move to so blatantly protect your scum buddy like that?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 417, Doctor Drew wrote:

-Mr. Glance

I wouldn't say Porkens is clear town, but I don't get all the heat they are getting.

Also, that was a great point about Titus I wasn't thinking. More thought that she is just protecting Imaginalty since she knows they are town and elim bait.

But, wouldn't that be a really ballsy move to so blatantly protect your scum buddy like that?
Ok this has got to be satire at this point
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 418, Titus wrote:
In post 417, Doctor Drew wrote:

-Mr. Glance

Ok this has got to be satire at this point
Yes you are playing a bad scum game, I agree.

But you are high, so we will give you a pass for this game lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

Spoiler: 1
In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.

In xyzy's game imaginality was Titus' lover partner and he came under pressure early. Unrelated, town lost the game.

Spoiler: 2
In post 354, Titus wrote:
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote: You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?

I didn't vaguely said it. I outright said it. That is explanation. I know he gets picked on as town. Does that make him town? No. So I didn't say that. I just don't give a shit for easy.

There is no double standard. One is a comparison of meta. The other is fact.

Titus' actions aren't really matching her words here. This post seemingly expresses a null read on imaginality, and yet she's trying to lead on Porkens and massively chainsawing for imaginality by calling us scum.

So my conclusion is that they're paired.

-Mr. Glance
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, explain for the class my 180. You are smarter than this.

Shit, explain anything this game.

What you are doing, your reads, how your day was.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

Is titus bussing porkens ever a thing?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

There's still an ISO feature
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 422, BloodB0t wrote: Is titus bussing porkens ever a thing?
Usually I don't bus. However, I was promised a scummy if I bussed him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”