Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 472, BloodB0t wrote: I think GM is just bad at arguing fairly, not sure what to read from that point, could just be part of his personality.
It's probably just his playstyle.
Though, I've only played with him like once (from memory) and he seemed to be the sort who is really confident in his reads.
~Janus
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by imaginality »

I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
This comes off a bit fencesitty.

I have a question, and I definitely don't mean it in an insulting way because I get it and have been there, but are you usually elim bait? And what happened in the game that Titus brought up?

Also was she defending you in that game?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Drew
Titus n imagine were a town lover pair. So they knew each other's alignments for granted at the beginning.

To answer your question though Titus defended imagine immediately after he got just a little pressure, which I found suspicious (but I was wrong, and the day ended, and i got shot so not much else for me)

page 16. I dont like bloodb0t going to the "okay to be eliminated' comment. But I also don't like how hard grandpa insists upon his alignment to bloodb0t
In post 393, GrandpaMo wrote:im a noob too its ok.

im only pressuring u because u resemble a lot like how i played back then.

this is how i usually play -- its funny because u were townreaidng me hard and now im pressuring u , reaction testing u, and even tried a ATE trap question on u, and u fell for it. this me as town tryna figure someone out.

me implying u were demotivated comes from the fact that u have stated multiple times that u was "distracted/lazy" and people wanting to vote u.

im trying my best to fair to u -- there is slight bias and thats because i do WANT this game to be moving, and so finding u as scumlean then pressuring u was the only thing to get the game moving

u see how i came into the game and started pressuring people instantly porkens and u ? this is my townplay . i want people to get more perspective on these people and what best way to do it by reaction testing and seeing their pressure handleing skill.

im not misunderstanding u nor ur misunderstanding me. i dont think there is anything for us to misunderstand here. u called me town because i was scumreading u for the right reasons. i continue to reaffirm that. u then call me scum because u think i was saying something different. i keep telling u what i mean and meant. i am still scumreading u for the original reason that u sounded like flailing scum and ur recent posts have been scummy. do u understanad? or do u need more clarification?
This comes across as manipulative to me "I'm only doing this to you because I'm town" said in different ways many times

I think bloodb0ts reaction 395 is towny

I see that DEI finds Grandpas antics towny as does Titus -- I get the idea that scum doesnt have a reason to interact with people (perhaps provocatively) like grandpa so maybe it's risky. I don't really see any reason to believe why Granpda wouldn't try to emulate that as scum though

I think bloodb0t's read shifting from town -> scum -> town on Grandpa seemed genuine

I'm interested in the role thingy grandpa said
In post 366, GrandpaMo wrote: also i will probably role reveal my role at the end of this day because i feel like it necessary for town to know what my role is to get perspective on the rest of the game.
Why at the end of the day rather than now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: grandpa quote
In post 320, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 305, Morning Tweet wrote: UNVOTE:

the imagineality case by defective doesnt excite me. the 4 bullet point one, you know the one

Ppl suspect imagine but there's not much being laid out, anyone care to enlighten
In post 199, Menalque wrote: morning I have a very important question for you when you get back here next but you have to promise not to be mad at me for asking you
Mmm what could it be
ding ding ding! you hit the hammer right on the nail. Why do you think I wasn't so straight forward on imagine? Bloodbot and Prokens were so adament on me checking the person who was on "e2" and take a look on them.

There is nothing being laid out.
Well I agree with you there. The imaginality wagon felt arbitrary
In post 278, Porkens wrote: Spare me. My posts were a lightning rod that generated the majority of content in this game so far. You are just nipping at my heels as a pet wagon while ignoring the e-2 situation completely.
Hahahahaha i love this post

Spoiler: Mo on imagine
In post 323, GrandpaMo wrote: haha ok i see where the imaigne wagon came from it came from defective agency pushing a certain adgenda and bianco voting

doctor drew just "sheeped the hydras"

and then menalque ur the fourth vote, why? you also ask a question in 204 -- what is the implied presumption?

while reading thru the game, i did not like bloodbot at all. but their posting in 210,212,and vote on 213, makes ithard. however i do not like 212 reason. menaluqe could had just been asking to ask, i do this all the time to find someone else that i perceieve as town to have reassurance.

imaginality looks like they are omgussing in a sense?

@dei ex u become the 5th vote. and u vote them because voting Kt is doing nothing. ok lol . i feel like all ur reads have been sheeps so far. especially the vote on me rn
I'm moving this as voting KT isn't really doing anything in the immediate, I assume KT will play whenever they'll play and maybe then there'll be a bit more to discuss. Mind you, Janus said they thought Imaginality didn't look too different from the previous game they were in, where they were Town, so I may have to change this again in <24 hours, but hopefully it'll do for now!
like rlly? especially when u made this quote earlier
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.
nd u talk about me having this type of posting style LOL :lol:

Porkens response to accusations is scummy but I'm not gonna rehash what Titus said.
this from kitty seems to programmed imo

this puts porkens ( i think this is a 3rd party role), kitty, bloodbot, and dei in the bottom 4

with bloodbot being a definite scumlean

there has been nothing useful thru out this entire game funny enough which makes me think mafia is probably in the low post counts :lol:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bloodb0t

ill have my vote on u now

I like Grandpas analysis of the imagine wagon (and I agree to the point that imagine wasn't a slot that demanded attention, and moreso, was just being given that attention by some players who then tried to pressure everyone else into thinking the same way)

Also when Grrandpa is giving self meta (not to bloodb0t, but to DEI), his reaction comes across genuine to me
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 440, Dei Ex Machina wrote:[...]
KittyTacky

127, I explained, 219 and 225 felt disingenuous, and they’ve done nothing towny imo.
[...]
I want to yeet Kitty but I'll see what Morta and Janus want to do with our vote.
I support putting our vote here (though I am not going to speak in terms of "wanting to yeet" anyone at this point). 219 and 255 did feel a bit disingenuous, and when I asked KittyTacky for elaboration I didn't feel that the answer wasn't very towny either.

VOTE: KittyTacky

@Kitty - let's talk. Any reads? What are your thoughts on this discussion:
Spoiler:
In post 236, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 225, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 224, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Speak of the devil ( :twisted: )
In post 219, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 138, biancospino wrote:
In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
imo if he was doing this in good faith he's have included the prompts in the first place.
The choice to include / not include the prompts seems pretty arbitrary? What makes you think so?
-Morta
ChatGPT can be manipulated into dispensing certain takes with correct prompting. This doesn't just apply to Mafia, my hobby is convincing it to give e.g illegal advice (for entertainment purposes ofc).

Note that with the correct responses, a prompt can be spliced in to essentially fake ChatGPT's opinion.
Sounds to me like you're saying that Porkens could be trying to "pass off" ChatGPT as an actually competent AI, trying to present its opinion as the "correct" opinion. Is that right?
-Morta
In post 237, KittyTacky wrote: Yeah, or make it say an opinion with one prompt and say they used another prompt. Or doctor the output.

given the other players' reactions to the discussion? Do you think anyone was replying to you in bad faith?

-Morta
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 477, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

I have a question, and I definitely don't mean it in an insulting way because I get it and have been there, but are you usually elim bait? And what happened in the game that Titus brought up?

Oh, no offence taken!

I don't really play much so conditions vary depending on outside factors but overall I definitely would say I play pretty weakly on D1 as either alignment and tend to offer more as the game goes on and there's more to analyse. Also my playstyle is less about being in your face and trying to drive wagons overconfidently so again better suited to making cases and pointing stuff out later on.

I would say my scum game is better than my town game. Better to judge for yourself if you want to rather than take my word for it.

I think others' perception of me also suffers slightly from timezones sometimes, as often no one seems to be around when I'm free so there's less of the back and forth more natural style of posting and more of me posting longer posts less frequently.

Morning Tweet's answered the question about the other game already.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 481, imaginality wrote:
In post 477, Doctor Drew wrote:

Oh, no offence taken!

I don't really play much so conditions vary depending on outside factors but overall I definitely would say I play pretty weakly on D1 as either alignment and tend to offer more as the game goes on and there's more to analyse. Also my playstyle is less about being in your face and trying to drive wagons overconfidently so again better suited to making cases and pointing stuff out later on.

I would say my scum game is better than my town game. Better to judge for yourself if you want to rather than take my word for it.

I think others' perception of me also suffers slightly from timezones sometimes, as often no one seems to be around when I'm free so there's less of the back and forth more natural style of posting and more of me posting longer posts less frequently.

Morning Tweet's answered the question about the other game already.
Oh Lovers, definitely....ahem, love that setup.

Oh and i get it about D1, I tend to get better as the game progresses as well. And strangely enhough, everything you just said could apply to me as well haha.

But, what do you actually think about Titus in this game?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

In post 260, imaginality wrote:
In post 257, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Hey imag!
What are your reads at rn?
~Janus

Town leans:
Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina, Bloodb0t
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:
biancospino, Morning Tweet

Need more info:
GrandpaMo
Everyone really (no one has done anything super obvscum or obvtown yet)

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Is this still accurate? Can you see how your scumread on us looks reactive?
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 483, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 260, imaginality wrote:
In post 257, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Hey imag!
What are your reads at rn?
~Janus

Town leans:
Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina, Bloodb0t
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:
biancospino, Morning Tweet

Need more info:
GrandpaMo
Everyone really (no one has done anything super obvscum or obvtown yet)

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Is this still accurate? Can you see how your scumread on us looks reactive?
Tbh, unless he is jedi mind tricking me, he seems a bit similar to how I play sometimes as town.

Like when someone puts a case on you for bullshit reasons you tend to OMGUS a bit(not saying your reasons are bullshit per se, but from their perspective).
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I feel ill.
In post 323, GrandpaMo wrote: haha ok i see where the imaigne wagon came from it came from defective agency pushing a certain adgenda and bianco voting

doctor drew just "sheeped the hydras"

and then menalque ur the fourth vote, why? you also ask a question in 204 -- what is the implied presumption?

while reading thru the game, i did not like bloodbot at all. but their posting in 210,212,and vote on 213, makes ithard. however i do not like 212 reason. menaluqe could had just been asking to ask, i do this all the time to find someone else that i perceieve as town to have reassurance.

imaginality looks like they are omgussing in a sense?

@dei ex u become the 5th vote. and u vote them because voting Kt is doing nothing. ok lol . i feel like all ur reads have been sheeps so far. especially the vote on me rn
I'm moving this as voting KT isn't really doing anything in the immediate, I assume KT will play whenever they'll play and maybe then there'll be a bit more to discuss. Mind you, Janus said they thought Imaginality didn't look too different from the previous game they were in, where they were Town, so I may have to change this again in <24 hours, but hopefully it'll do for now!
like rlly? especially when u made this quote earlier
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.
nd u talk about me having this type of posting style LOL :lol:

Porkens response to accusations is scummy but I'm not gonna rehash what Titus said.
this from kitty seems to programmed imo

this puts porkens ( i think this is a 3rd party role), kitty, bloodbot, and dei in the bottom 4

with bloodbot being a definite scumlean

there has been nothing useful thru out this entire game funny enough which makes me think mafia is probably in the low post counts :lol:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bloodb0t

ill have my vote on u now
Programmed how? I don't really like repeating what people say if I agree with them. Why use many word if few word do trick?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 480, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
KittyTacky

127, I explained, 219 and 225 felt disingenuous, and they’ve done nothing towny imo.
[...]
I want to yeet Kitty but I'll see what Morta and Janus want to do with our vote.
I support putting our vote here (though I am not going to speak in terms of "wanting to yeet" anyone at this point). 219 and 255 did feel a bit disingenuous, and when I asked KittyTacky for elaboration I didn't feel that the answer wasn't very towny either.

Spoiler:
In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
imo if he was doing this in good faith he's have included the prompts in the first place.
The choice to include / not include the prompts seems pretty arbitrary? What makes you think so?
-Morta
ChatGPT can be manipulated into dispensing certain takes with correct prompting. This doesn't just apply to Mafia, my hobby is convincing it to give e.g illegal advice (for entertainment purposes ofc).

Note that with the correct responses, a prompt can be spliced in to essentially fake ChatGPT's opinion.
Sounds to me like you're saying that Porkens could be trying to "pass off" ChatGPT as an actually competent AI, trying to present its opinion as the "correct" opinion. Is that right?
-Morta
In post 237, KittyTacky wrote: Yeah, or make it say an opinion with one prompt and say they used another prompt. Or doctor the output.

given the other players' reactions to the discussion? Do you think anyone was replying to you in bad faith?

-Morta
KT has mostly talked about chatcpg&porkens all game. Do you think it could possibly be theater? I think not, he latched on it for longer than due but relenting a bit after Porkens stopped their schtick made it not seem coordinated
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

GrandpaMo is town, the arguments seem very town solving motivated. Happy townbinning that.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'll respond when I get there.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 409, Dei Ex Machina wrote: KittyTacky, do you have any reads?
I still think Porkens is scummy, I think imaginality is too now tho. I think you're town too. Much of the rest is kinda semi-null-lean-town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 480, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
KittyTacky

[...]

Spoiler:

-Morta

-Morta

-Morta
I don't think anyone here was replying in bad faith.
~Vasex
~Enchant
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:27 am

Post by BloodB0t »

@KT How do you feel about Mo's announcement of a role announcement? Is that factoring into your town read of him and what do you think is the purpose/benefit of it?
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:23 am

Post by narrow parking »

In post 490, KittyTacky wrote: This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
so far...
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 493, narrow parking wrote:
so far...
Looking for something to mis-elim me with are we?
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 486, biancospino wrote:
KT has mostly talked about chatcpg&porkens all game. Do you think it could possibly be theater? I think not, he latched on it for longer than due but relenting a bit after Porkens stopped their schtick made it not seem coordinated
Ehh. I think you're right that KT talking about ChatGPT and Porkens most of the game means KT and Porkens are a bit less likely to be aligned. I think you have your reasoning a bit backwards though; if anything makes KT and Porkens
more
likely to be aligned, it is the fact that KT eventually dropped the suspicion - I think scum at times do this thing where they look for opportunities to sus their partners for cheap without actually damaging them too much.

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 493, narrow parking wrote:
so far...
Would love to know what was going through your mind here, lmao
-Morta
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

KT and I are NOT scum together.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

I find it a bit underwhelming that the best wagon we have is a Porkens. I think he's >rand town. He is just pretty different from that scum game of his Defective Agency linked: viewtopic.php?t=89965.

Can we wagon someone else? May I offer up a Tacky Kitty instead?
Or this would also be fun - first person to propose a viable counterwagon that I like wins my favour and a funny gif. And as a roman goddess of death, I assure you you do want my favour~

-Morta

P-edit: speak of the devil! of course, darling. now that you've said that really assuages all my doubt :P
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I mean, Titus.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”