Micro 1069: Korina Runs Another GIM [Finale]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

And your role is at most partially confirmable, just the neighborizer portion. The other portion (weak) isn't without you being dead, and that's the only part that actually has a mechanical impact.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Korina »

votecount 1.5.1
looker (3, e-2)
- voted by aeronaut, biancospino, furtiveglance
temporallich (2)
- voted by Looker, Doctor Drew
biancospino (1)
- voted by nono
Doctor Drew (1)
- voted by MegAzumarill

not voting (2): temporallich, radical rat

with
alive, it takes
to reach majority.

deadline: (expired on 2023-02-24 21:27:00)

mod notes: temporallich replaces gamma emerald
Last edited by Korina on Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

page 6 thoughts:

feels like a scummy push.

I do think
Redeemer
is a better name for the inverse of Condemner... but Savior was named that as I needed to create a term replacement quickly.

and I really don't like , it feels like obvious pocketing

page 7 thoughts:

is an okay post I think

actaully is a good case

and Nono's responses don't feel towny indeed

page 8 thoughts:

there's a bunch of NAI fluff

and also feel NAI

for now, I scumread Nono and furtiveglance, and have a hard time sorting Aeronaut. Looker and Radical Rat feel town to me.

pedit: assuming the claim in is true, that can generate a clear but not for Doctor Drew. That is however a very confirmable role (not quite trivially confirmable though).
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 400, MegAzumarill wrote: And your role is at most partially confirmable, just the neighborizer portion. The other portion (weak) isn't without you being dead, and that's the only part that actually has a mechanical impact.
But that's what I meant, I would be dead but cleared. Hence why I said there was a big risk.

And we already had this discussion:
In post 310, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 308, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 307, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 306, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 305, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 304, furtiveglance wrote: This is feeling like one of those games when scum are gonna lean on the randomness of their role
I love how you keep reaction testing lol.

I said I wanted to have fun with my role, and god dammit I am gonna have fun, even if it kills me.
I don't think I was RTing. I think your role is a lie Drew.
You don't even know what it is yet, how can it be a lie in your eyes?

I know you fished for it already, but not budging yet.

My role is 100% confirmable.
I can clear myself, kinda
I'm sensing inconsistency
My role is 100% confirmable, full stop. If you are actually town then mechanically speaking I am not confirmed as town, but if you are not town......then my name is cleared at the very least.

Pre Edit: I guess I am dancing too close to the sun at this point, Town 1-shot Weak Neighborizer
And I will say it again. My role is, with zero ambiguity and completely verifiable from a second party(in this case possibly you Meg), 100% confirmable.

Could I still be scum? Definitely could be. Could I be CL? As you stated it would be a good fakeclaim to disguise it(and now am mad at the Mod for not making me CL, Korina knows better lol).

And why would I care about your role. Ya if I was CL and you didn't claim, would be a great role to have.....but it is out in the open now, why as CL would I choose you for that reason? Makes no sense.

I chose to claim for what I said before, to clear someone who has a negative utility role to make sure they are town, especially when it is someone who I was afraid of being a scum mastermind in a previous game. So yes, I will put my life on the line to prove with almost complete certainty if you are town or not.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I think Drew was caught in a lie
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Nono »

@meg, just saying,, the only fear is drew-cult, otherwise, have him cornered, can get em later, not going anywhere, and might get killed anyhow
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

page 9 thoughts:

doesn't give off towny vibes. does however. One more point for Aeronaut being very hard to sort.

I'm seeing a push on Doctor Drew that doesn't feel genuine at all, like seriously I'm not sure how is a post someone would make as a normal 100% real townie

oh and makes -50% sense

page 10 thoughts:

is an example of a question that helps town, though I don't quite agree with the read. I'll say that Aeronaut has a mixture of towny and scummy posts.

does feel like a genuine and towny post, so furtiveglance might be town but I still scumread him

is an excellent post, it is a great response and explains why Nono doesn't feel genuine

and is a towny Aeronaut post

page 11 thoughts:

okay... makes make a positive amount of sense now... good post

doesn't seem like a towny post and basically makes make more sense than usual.

feels like an associative more than anything

is how I feel about furtiveglance's posts on page 11

I don't really have much of a townread on Doctor Drew anymore considering that Doctor Drew's votes feel scummy.
time will end
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Nono »

thinking concluded,, leaning towards letting drew live, leash him,, all will become clear in time,, mostly unlikely unless exactly cult leader, not a big threat,, leashing reveals "to-be" members anyway, assuming non-aligned will always tell truth /shrug

not to mention biggest reason, big L to town if actually true-claim
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 394, MegAzumarill wrote: If you want to justify keeping alive Drew, justify it for play reasons. There is no mech reason to let the slot live over any other slot.
mech>shaking reads imo imo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 5564, Korina wrote:
Pirate Cultist

Literally just cultfia, except pirate themed.

Each night you may either make someone walk the plank (nk them) or convince them to join (convert them).
Players convinced to join are given access to the pirate PT.
You cannot convince a player to join who has access to another PT already (mafia, ww, cult, alien, mason, etc)
Question: do we believe that Drew is indeed some manner of NB? If yes, and personally I do, then if there's been a Pirate retheme this is pretty much the only Pirate in range that could work unless I've missed something.

In that case could not really resolve them much by waiting, and the scumteam would obviously not want to flip them either.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 410, biancospino wrote:
In post 5564, Korina wrote:
Pirate Cultist

Literally just cultfia, except pirate themed.

Each night you may either make someone walk the plank (nk them) or convince them to join (convert them).
Players convinced to join are given access to the pirate PT.
You cannot convince a player to join who has access to another PT already (mafia, ww, cult, alien, mason, etc)
Question: do we believe that Drew is indeed some manner of NB? If yes, and personally I do, then if there's been a Pirate retheme this is pretty much the only Pirate in range that could work unless I've missed something.

In that case could not really resolve them much by waiting, and the scumteam would obviously not want to flip them either.
Potentially dumb question: What is NB?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by biancospino »

I meant Neighborizer
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 331, Doctor Drew wrote: Also I looked it up, a certain someone in this game provided my role haha.
I mean, this does not help your case much. I understand you were implying Gamma, but like, Korina is in this game too
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 412, biancospino wrote: I meant Neighborizer
Lol, like I said.....dumb

But that seems like a real fun role to play(Pirate Cultist I mean).

I hate to keep saying it, and it really feels like we are at the point of just going in circles, but I can confirm someone.....if you don't want meg to be the one, so be it( I would prefer to stay alive anyways.....yes I am thinking you have some scum equity Meg).

I will attempt on anyone if we decide to not roleblock.

WOTC

Pre Edit: What do you mean? Korina is the mod yes, Gamma submitted the role in the GIM thread from what I saw.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 414, Doctor Drew wrote: I hate to keep saying it, and it really feels like we are at the point of just going in circles, but I can confirm someone
You can't thou. Like, imagine you're a cultist, cult someone, someone says you nb'd them. And nobody was "cleared" but your recruit.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 414, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: What do you mean? Korina is the mod yes, Gamma submitted the role in the GIM thread from what I saw.
Korina submitted the Pirate Cultist...
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 415, biancospino wrote:
In post 414, Doctor Drew wrote: I hate to keep saying it, and it really feels like we are at the point of just going in circles, but I can confirm someone
You can't thou. Like, imagine you're a cultist, cult someone, someone says you nb'd them. And nobody was "cleared" but your recruit.
If I was CL yes, you just said you believe I am neighborizer of some sort, why are you defaulting to cult? And yes I can clear them, full stop. Believe me or not, that is on you, but I can clear town. Again, I claimed to give a clear on a role that has a negative utility given to a player who I am scared of them being scum, and as I said....mentioned this in the Citadel game myself and Meg were in.

I can't be more clear, I am not CL and whoever I hood with me, and I don't die, is cleared.

And if I was Pirate Cultist, wouldn't it make much more sense to kill someone tonight?
In post 416, biancospino wrote:
In post 414, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: What do you mean? Korina is the mod yes, Gamma submitted the role in the GIM thread from what I saw.
Korina submitted the Pirate Cultist...
Ok, didn't know that.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 417, Doctor Drew wrote: And if I was Pirate Cultist, wouldn't it make much more sense to kill someone tonight?
No, by deciding to convert if you were a PC then you had a perfectly believable claim to make while you were under pressure, and you could create a cleared Cultist.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 418, biancospino wrote:
In post 417, Doctor Drew wrote: And if I was Pirate Cultist, wouldn't it make much more sense to kill someone tonight?
No, by deciding to convert if you were a PC then you had a perfectly believable claim to make while you were under pressure, and you could create a cleared Cultist.
Why would I claim as I did as PC knowing I had a factional kill?

And taking the chance that Meg is town.

Way too many moving parts.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by biancospino »

There's close to no chance to take, if you're a Pirate you would have made an educated guess there was probably a retheme, you're likely not the only pirate and there likely are no 3p, since the pirate retheme would roll everything non-town into a pirate.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I strongly disagree that cult isn't a threat to scum, from their perspective a cult leader might as well be a masonizer, but regardless of that...

It is true that we lose a lot of utility from the weak mod by having it claimed. Assuming everything is true, we don't have a good way of knowing whether Drew was killed by scum or by weakness, so it isn't great for checking alignment. However, unless Drew is presently aligned with furtive, we don't really lose anything by giving it a try. If Drew's action goes through, cult or Town, it disproves furtive's claim. And if it doesn't go through, we're in the same situation as now except furtive's role is confirmed and we'll have a flip from a different elimination to reference against.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:34 am

Post by TemporalLich »

page 12 thoughts:

I agree that MegAzumarill's actions should be crumbed or announced in the game thread, assuming the claim of Compulsive Framer is true.

really feels like Doctor Drew is trying to get mech cleared with that softclaim. (then again, this was before the actual claim so idk I'm biased here). Yeah that claim gambit weirdness doesn't make me think Doctor Drew is town.

is a good post that could come from scum

is also a good post that could come from scum

is a great post that gives a good case and also is an excellent push... if someone softclaims like that it should be pushed to fullclaim as two clears in a micro is OP

page 13 thoughts:

is more posturing regarding the softclaim...

gives off town vibes and actually is a good push

is not a defense

is where Doctor Drew actually claims... that role is confirmable and can generate a clear, but not two clears

page 14 thoughts:

is openwolfing lol

... of all the things to fakeclaim you fakeclaim 1-shot?! what the heck?! There is no way that makes any sense at all.

is confrusing

I'm confident enough that this is a good vote:

VOTE: Doctor Drew

E-2
time will end
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:40 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Hi Temporal Lich

What strength is your scumread on me? Do you think I entered the game with a plan to fakeclaim 1-shot Global Roleblocker and no kill Night 1?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:44 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 423, furtiveglance wrote: Hi Temporal Lich

What strength is your scumread on me? Do you think I entered the game with a plan to fakeclaim 1-shot Global Roleblocker and no kill Night 1?
pretty weak, your early posts are scummy but you have towny posts later in the game

1-shot global roleblocker is a pretty confirmable role if we have investigative roles... such a role would therefore be a very risky fakeclaim so I would not consider that plausible and no I didn't think you were fakeclaiming
time will end

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”