Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 521, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 518, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 516, Titus wrote:
In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
Fairish. I am at idgaf. Let's go after scummy people.
narrow parking exists

-Mr. Glance
Convince me he's possible partnered with Drew. I don't see it based on recent posting unless the "not yet" post is a post meant for a PT which is stretch even if they are partners.
I'm townreading the Doc. Baffled that you're so tunnelled already as to be pre-flipping every other player based on a scumread.

-Mr. Glance

pedit: GrandpaMo, do you TR narrow parking? I townread Porkens
haha nvm i see the case on narrow lol i just read their iso and reread our interaction .

i can see narrow being scumlean. im open to that or bloodbot but bloodbot could just be townnewb

idk. the case on porkens comes from confbias tbh and also like people are saying they are scumming porkens because of the chatgpt discussiojn but its really not that . i reread the iso from their other game where they were scum and i see the difference but at the same time idk . ill still have porkens up for discussion

but i see narrow parking

VOTE: narrow parking
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

do u think scum is in the low poster or high poster sheme

i thought they are a low poster group especially considering the game has not being moved naturally. it has to be forced multiple times from people hedging at different times.

i feel like this game is a little unfair due to the amount of hydras because i feel like no one has called them out frfr and thats because their contribution comes from different people and therefor they could easily just take control of the game since of much influence. but its ok because i see the town alligned mindset where they could be helping town.

but there is always that probablity and tbh im not gonna really focus on u yall until later . ur a slot that gets naturally solved once the natural progressions of a mafia game occur. if u are to be mafia then you picking on lowhanging fruit and low posters would be obvious as a strat especially considering they flip as town.

so tldr; we can focus on the ones that havent contributed and are scummy in terms of context. then focus on the mid-high posters who have contributed to at least what titus have contributed imo
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im not a fan of the game state
narrow parking
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
narrow parking
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 am

Post by narrow parking »

In post 522, GrandpaMo wrote: whats the case on narrow parking? other than they had bad reads ,
what bad reads ?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.11
Grandpa Mo (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (1)-
narrow parking
narrow parking (4)-
Defective Agency, Dei Ex Machina, biancospino, Grandpa Mo
Titus (1)-
Doctor Drew
Porkens (3)-
KittyTacky, Titus, Bloodb0t
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

Bloodb0t (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
Porkens, Morning Tweet

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 527, GrandpaMo wrote: im not a fan of the game state
I'm not either but that's because I am not getting what I want. Scum have no need to bus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 517, Titus wrote:
In post 493, narrow parking wrote:
In post 490, KittyTacky wrote: This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
so far...
Ugh. I can't see why people don't see Drew Porkens.
Can you explain why those two together?
~Janus
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:37 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 526, GrandpaMo wrote: do u think scum is in the low poster or high poster sheme
I think it's most likely that there would be at least one 'high poster' and one 'low poster'.

I prefer Titus but I'm okay with hammering NarrowParking.

I didn't really scumread Porkens that much, just put my vote there to see what would happen.

VOTE: Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 531, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 517, Titus wrote:
In post 493, narrow parking wrote:
In post 490, KittyTacky wrote: This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
so far...
Ugh. I can't see why people don't see Drew Porkens.
Can you explain why those two together?
~Janus
Drew's 180 after I pushed Porkens. He retracts his "joke".

I get some suspicion but not 180s based on when I push.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 532, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 526, GrandpaMo wrote: do u think scum is in the low poster or high poster sheme
I think it's most likely that there would be at least one 'high poster' and one 'low poster'.

I prefer Titus but I'm okay with hammering NarrowParking.

I didn't really scumread Porkens that much, just put my vote there to see what would happen.

VOTE: Titus
Why do you prefer me?

I think the low poster argument being floated is an excuse frankly to not listen to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

Doubly so now that I'm posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:34 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 343, Titus wrote:
In post 314, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 313, Defective Agency wrote: Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
I promised her many moons ago that I would sheep her and have her back until proven wrong, so gonna need a real solid case on her.
I'm not ready for sheeps yet. I'll let you know when I am.
Just to be clear, are you saying that here is where you are indicating to Drew that you took them seriously on the sheep thing (and so they should've said they were joking there already)?
To be completely honest, if Drew thought you would get the joke, then your response can be just interpreted as a continuation of it. I'm not gonna practice meta archaeology myself to fact check, so if Drew can exhume the game where they did that promise that would be great
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

Correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 536, biancospino wrote:
In post 343, Titus wrote:
In post 314, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 313, Defective Agency wrote: Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
I promised her many moons ago that I would sheep her and have her back until proven wrong, so gonna need a real solid case on her.
I'm not ready for sheeps yet. I'll let you know when I am.
Just to be clear, are you saying that here is where you are indicating to Drew that you took them seriously on the sheep thing (and so they should've said they were joking there already)?
To be completely honest, if Drew thought you would get the joke, then your response can be just interpreted as a continuation of it. I'm not gonna practice meta archaeology myself to fact check, so if Drew can exhume the game where they did that promise that would be great
Tbh, I think I said something along those lines in a game a few years back. I can try to find the specific game, and if memory serves me correctly if was basically an rvs comment I made. So in that regards I could understand Titus not getting the reference.

But, I don't understand her not getting the jokey, or at least the wink wink not serious nature of the post. But playing devil's advocate and let's say I was too vague or too nuanced and Titus took it as a 100% serious comment, then why in the holy hell would scumDrew, making that super serious totally not joking around comment, the randomly completey flip flop a few posts later?

That would be idiotic of scumDrew to do that, and I find it very hard to believe that you think I would so blatantly contradict themselves like that.

Not to mention how dumb of a thing to seriously say you would sheep anyone that early in the game.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Regardless, even if you believe Drew thought that, he goes from friendly jokes about sheeping to threatening to lim me on a dime.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

'Ok seems like the noise died down, but I am only reading going forward.

Someone be a sport and tell me who I should focus on?

And before you say Titus, gonna lock town her until further notice.

Can't quote from the old game, but this was the reference. Post 530 from To Boon or Not To Boon, link to game thread here:

viewtopic.php?p=11469535#p11469535

And I was a bit more serious about it in that game, I was seeing that she was a really good player and I was a bit lost in that game, hence that comment.

So again, I can understand not getting the reference, but is still very sus for reasons I just mentioned.

It was a joke post, I like to shit post, especially early in a game. It holds no bearing to my reads after that. I will be more upfront about joking around going forward, if like you say you sometimes don't get it.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

So Titus, any clear joke post has to take as truthful?

So like when I say hydras are always sus I can't say they are town later in the game? Everyone has to stick to their rvs vote then, because if you say they are town later you are clearly flip flopping.

This is getting ridiculous that you are still pushing this as me being scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

And I pointed out why you were sus, yes it was just after I made the sheep joke, but I can't predict that would start acting scummy that quickly lol.

If I waited until Day 4 would that have been better?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:22 am

Post by biancospino »

Know what, I did browse a bit of your past posts filtering for mentions of Titus, and indeed I believe you that you're RPing to have a sheeppact with her, as you seem to do that pretty consistently
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Porkens »

I’m slow Drew, why is titus lockdown for you? I may be misreading.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:44 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 534, Titus wrote: Why do you prefer me?
You haven't been votehopping, your push on Drew is weird, and you haven't done much else.

pedit: ditto
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:44 am

Post by BloodB0t »

ditto about drew townlocking titus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 540, Doctor Drew wrote: 'Ok seems like the noise died down, but I am only reading going forward.

Someone be a sport and tell me who I should focus on?

And before you say Titus, gonna lock town her until further notice.
Sorry, thought I was more clear but see that my formatting wasn't perfect, this is the quote from the game I linked to, I couldn't quote directly from the old game so had to copy and paste.

And my last post has the game thread.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post 540 has the link I mean, links directly to said post.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Porkens »

Okey-dokey. On mobile so not pretty.

Town:
Drew - we lose if scum
Dei Ex - see above
Def Age -see above
Biancospino -vibes

Iffy:
MT - kinda detail obsessed early on a hit vacant at times focuses on easy to talk about things
Imag - started out kinda waffles but I don’t hate more recent posts
Menalque - nothing outstandingly town or scum, kinda just there. Tinfoil hat theory with Grandpamo.
Gpmo - super loosely gooses and happy to luck kinda sus kinda endearing
Titus - rough like gravel. Third party stench. Kinda omgus on my part hard to be objective.

Scumlean:
KT - really empty not an effort to scumhunt
BB - weird ATE reminds me of noobscum
NP - pops in and out not scumhunting just narrowly keeping pace

WHEW, thank you thank you no need to applaud.

this is a fine elim for today:
VOTE: Narrow Parking
:pig:

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”