Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:54 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 348, Gimli wrote:
In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
do we think kawaii has faded away and became a non-entity?
I do
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Enchant »

Official Vote Count 1.04

ExecutionWith
votes in play, it takes
to execute someone.

Kokichi Oma
(3): KawaiiKame, Gimli, HighPrincessErinys
Gimli
: (1) Kokichi Oma
KawaiiKame
(1): Vanderscamp
Save The Dragons
(1): Malakittens
Vanderscamp
(1): Black

Not Voting
(3): Lorne Malvo, MegAzumaril, Save The Dragons

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-12 03:15:29).

Grace Period: Ended

Mod notes: heH
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: kawaii kame
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 328, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 287, MegAzumarill wrote: We are on evens, I'm partial to a day 1 no lim here tbh.
Terrible idea. As a wise person once said. "Scum mindset"
Lich was never wrong
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 346, Gimli wrote:
In post 341, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 338, Gimli wrote: I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
That's nice
why are you townreading kawaii?
Cause I can
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 349, Gimli wrote:
In post 344, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 255, Gimli wrote: in other news I think I know your main now
Is this the reason you're acting unreasonable toward me? Because I can assure you, I don't think you do.
your meg thing was wild
your townlean on me at the beginning of the game was strange, same to your STD early read
you're being manipulative and degrading people to fade scumreads on you (said STD hammered obvtown, said I'm just acting paranoid cause other game)
IDK how you're townreading kawaii
I have seen you take many stances but I'm not seeing you solve

I'm acting more confidently abt you because the things you're doing - almost everything you're doing - are things I'm scumreading. the only person who isn't scumreading you atm is malakittens, and that's because she likes your kokichi roleplay apparently.
Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason. I'm not being manipulative, I'm stating my reason for why I feel that way. Would you rather me make up a reason?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 354, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 346, Gimli wrote:
In post 341, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 338, Gimli wrote: I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
That's nice
why are you townreading kawaii?
Cause I can
I don't want to hang Kokichi anymore
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 353, Gimli wrote:
In post 328, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 287, MegAzumarill wrote: We are on evens, I'm partial to a day 1 no lim here tbh.
Terrible idea. As a wise person once said. "Scum mindset"
Lich was never wrong
He confused me and kirigiri half the time. But yes, he was right. Which is why I said wise person. He was the only one on to me from the start
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 352, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kawaii kame
If I was follower, do you think I would openly Town read kawaii like this? Assuming that you think hes Kira. You either underestimate me or I underestimate you. Not trying to be manipulative but I don't see the switch to Kawaii understanding here. Unless it's independent to me then thats fine.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 355, Kokichi Oma wrote: Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason. I'm not being manipulative, I'm stating my reason for why I feel that way. Would you rather me make up a reason?
well I think you're being a distraction as well.

you want me to explain with a fine comb why I'm townreading HPE; you want HPE to explain why its townreading Meg; while you're townreading Kawaii and you're not explaining why. is it associative?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 359, Gimli wrote:
In post 355, Kokichi Oma wrote: Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason. I'm not being manipulative, I'm stating my reason for why I feel that way. Would you rather me make up a reason?
well I think you're being a distraction as well.
Then why not get reads from other people? Thats why I don't get your play this game. It's been largely focused on me and that's not normal.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 358, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 352, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kawaii kame
If I was follower, do you think I would openly Town read kawaii like this? Assuming that you think hes Kira. You either underestimate me or I underestimate you. Not trying to be manipulative but I don't see the switch to Kawaii understanding here. Unless it's independent to me then thats fine.
I'm voting kawaii cause he said he'd fade as kira and he faded and then confirmed it.

are you going to defend kawaii? towncase him then. I don't wanna kill town, do I. right now I don't know what to make of your townread.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 356, Lorne Malvo wrote: I don't want to hang Kokichi anymore
who do you want to hang?

and why did that warrant a townread? (if that's a townread)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Gimli »

I think kokichi is probably a townie given recent interactions, and I find the way lorne malvo is interacting with the game to be very political. I'd be interested to see him solving in a way that's more disruptive and not going with whatever seems to be a strong thread narrative. I wanna know that Lorne is at least trying to solve.

me thinking koki is town is something I have to take with a grain of salt because kokichi will definitely win me over in real time interactions regardless of his alignment. but once I re-read the daystarting posts that felt scummy I don't really feel that way anymore about them.

I do want to slam dunk on kawaii, though, so talking about why you think kawaii is town would be really good.
In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
In post 350, KawaiiKame wrote:
I do
[/quote]

do you see this?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Gimli »

argh I botched my quote but you get it
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 363, Gimli wrote:
In post 356, Lorne Malvo wrote: I don't want to hang Kokichi anymore
who do you want to hang?

and why did that warrant a townread? (if that's a townread)
I have no clue

Because it a was very based response
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 364, Gimli wrote: I think kokichi is probably a townie given recent interactions, and I find the way lorne malvo is interacting with the game to be very political. I'd be interested to see him solving in a way that's more disruptive and not going with whatever seems to be a strong thread narrative. I wanna know that Lorne is at least trying to solve.

me thinking koki is town is something I have to take with a grain of salt because kokichi will definitely win me over in real time interactions regardless of his alignment. but once I re-read the daystarting posts that felt scummy I don't really feel that way anymore about them.

I do want to slam dunk on kawaii, though, so talking about why you think kawaii is town would be really good.
In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
In post 350, KawaiiKame wrote:
I do
do you see this?
[/quote]
Don't be fooled, I'm not trying to solve right now
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Gimli »

we can just kill kawaii today unless kokichi has a tremendously good reason to think he is town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 336, Gimli wrote:
In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
it's not because of the trash he's spewing it's actually more about your comment about everyone scumreading him. Does kira/follower come in and specifically antagonize people with garbage? is it just kokichi being weird? am i overthinking this?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i agree with...um...kawaii...that they've faded into the background and become a non-entity
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:02 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 355, Kokichi Oma wrote: Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason.
It is actually rather quite simple to just start scumhunting. You can do it in the same posts as defending yourself even.
In other news this one would like to bring @Malakittens kicking and screaming back into the light now that 'setup spec' is over. And ideally for more than one post before they sink back into posting once every 2 days.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kitten's posting has been mid, but I liked the reaction to this post. Seems like something I would say, so maybe that's why I like it.

Spoiler: Spoiler
In post 221, Malakittens wrote:
In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Malakittens wrote: ↑03 Mar 2023 18:28

ngl

i usually just glide over setup-talk/setup-spec only because its not a strong suit of mine. i try to stay out of it at all costs.

I believe it's just better to stay quiet of all costs bc we dont want scum getting any more information.

This one kinda hates this stance, trying to just coast by silent and passing it off as "it's preventing scum from getting info!" gives me very bad vibes. Progressing my RV on Mala to a genuine vote.
10/10 would ask u to try again.

I am the type of player who hates people that openly rolefish or even talk about setups that could give others information. Granted with no flips it does make the game a bit harder for either alignment, but to openly discuss what skills etc someone could have just helps scum imo.

so i rather go scumhunt rather than deal with pages and pages of setup spec

so feel free to vote me i don't really care nor am i scared because you won't gather enough votes to lim me b/c its an empty case

so wake me up when setup spec ends

But I agree, setup spec has ended. What are your thoughts?

P.S. Fixed Spoiler.
~Enchant
Last edited by Enchant on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I messed up that quote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vander: their posting seems genuine, so I don't think I'd vote there right now either.
HPE: I want to see what HPE has to say when it's not just about me, their iso was almost exclusively about me. interesting to see how they interact with others based on reads that don't revolve around me.
Lorne: Seems like a lot of their posts are just piggybacking off of things, but could just be a reactionary player which isn't a bad thing.

everyone else I think I've talked about to some compacity.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”