roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

so, the masons should obviously claim, and then this should just about be game over town wins
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Vote: Militant

@Masons: Don't claim right now. I do not see any real benefit to it.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 am

Post by militant »

Riceballtail wrote:
Vote: Militant

@Masons: Don't claim right now. I do not see any real benefit to it.
Why are you voting me? Please answer this question, I got tired of asking yesterday.

With 7 alive, and with 3 masons, if they claimed it puts 4 people as possible scum, 3 people are cleared which greatley increases our chances of killing scum (50/50 chance infact). Why do you object?
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

actually i'm pretty sure i have a good idea of who at least two of the masons are, i'm glad the scums didn't reach the same conclusion as me last night. rice is probably right, we can go ahead with masons claiming. its not like the masons are about to lynch each other anyway, and if it keeps the scum in the dark so much the better.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Riceballtail wrote:@Masons: Don't claim right now. I do not see any real benefit to it.
QFT
Neither me. Claiming mason is nothing more than WIFOM, and it's really a BAD, BAD idea.

BTW, I'm 80% sure of my role:

I AM A QUACK.

I'M A "DOC", AND I TARGETTED DATTEBAYO TONIGHT. FEEL FREE TO LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT.

That's good :D. And mostly because I'm falling into a near-to-none-activity period of 2 weeks.
@MOD: If you consider that my V/LA period is just too long, feel free to replace me.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Yeah I do not see any of the masons being lynched. It would have the entire other 4 people to do it. There is still one quack though.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by raider8169 »

pacman281292 wrote:]I AM A QUACK.

I'M A "DOC", AND I TARGETTED DATTEBAYO TONIGHT. FEEL FREE TO LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT.

That's good :D. And mostly because I'm falling into a near-to-none-activity period of 2 weeks.
I find this hard to believe. Simply because then there would have been 2 night kills. I am guessing scum targeted the same person.

Doesnt mean you are a quack or a doc just means you targeted the same person as scum if you are not scum. Simply said just means you are not a mason.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

pacman281292 wrote:
I AM A QUACK.

Why would you target Dattebayo during the night after reading this:
In the event Sun is scum - Good. Doctors should hold night actions.
In the event Sun is a doc - Bad. Doctors should hold night actions.
In the event Sun is the quack - Moderate. Doctors should protect, as they are now confirmed to be protectors.
??
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

roflcopter wrote:actually i'm pretty sure i have a good idea of who at least two of the masons are, i'm glad the scums didn't reach the same conclusion as me last night. rice is probably right,
we can go ahead with masons claiming.
its not like the masons are about to lynch each other anyway, and if it keeps the scum in the dark so much the better.
My bolding.

Surely, Rice's stated position was the exact opposite of this. So, the question is whether that was a typo or a scum slip up on your part.

FoS: roflcopter

Regards,
Jazz
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

militant wrote:Why are you voting me?
Because you're scum?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

roflcopter wrote:actually i'm pretty sure i have a good idea of who at least two of the masons are
So you mean to say you're mason-hunting? Shouldn't you be focused on scum? Why do you want the masons to claim so bad? I'm positive you're scum.

Unvote; Vote:Roflcopter
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Jazzmyn wrote:
roflcopter wrote:actually i'm pretty sure i have a good idea of who at least two of the masons are, i'm glad the scums didn't reach the same conclusion as me last night. rice is probably right,
we can go ahead with masons claiming.
its not like the masons are about to lynch each other anyway, and if it keeps the scum in the dark so much the better.
My bolding.

Surely, Rice's stated position was the exact opposite of this. So, the question is whether that was a typo or a scum slip up on your part.

FoS: roflcopter

Regards,
Jazz
typo

vote: pacman
though claiming quack is a pretty interesting gambit, you're just trying to clear yourself on no evidence at all, since none of the actual doctors would know they're a quack to be able to counterclaim.

rice, i don't want the masons to claim, i'm saying that its good the scum didn't figure out what i did and killed datte instead, as pacman just told us
soi soi soi

militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Post by militant »

Riceballtail wrote:
militant wrote:Why are you voting me?
Because you're scum?
I feel like smashing my head into my desk over and over again :P

If I am scum and you are so sure of it then why on earth did you just Unvote me and Vote somebody else?

Should you not be trying your hardest to get me lynched?
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by muffinhead »

vote count

militant (1)- Riceballtail
pacman281292(1)- roflcopter

Not Voting (5)- Jazzmyn, raider8169, Netlava, militant, pacman281292

4 votes to lynch
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Pacman,

I would like an answer to my post #357.

If you are a doc, why would you try to protect someone last night, in light of the obvious good reasons not to do so?

Regards,
Jazz
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by muffinhead »

There has only been one post within the last 48 hours. Therefore the posting rate needs to pick up. If the posting rate doesnt increase within the next 72 hours then I will seriously consider inforcing a deadline.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:46 am

Post by militant »

I have no idea what to make of Pacman; I was just thinking and I think their are two possible courses of action from this point forth, either believe Pacman (I still find him suspicious because whatever motivated him to target anyone just after we caught mafia I will never know, but if he did target Datte for whatever reason he cannot be a quack due to the fact that Datte would have survived the mafia attack unless of course the mafia decided not to kill anyone and Pacman is in fact a quack) or not believe him.

I am still confused, subsequently I ask every remaining player to post their thoughts on the subject and for Pacman to elaborate on his motivations for risking the death of a town power role.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:57 am

Post by raider8169 »

I have been thinking about the Pacman thing too and come to two different conclusions.

One, he is scum and this is just a plan to get the real quack to target someone.

Two, he is the quack and the other doc can start protecting someone.

I am leaning towards the second. First Pacman did it out of nowhere. He claimed it pretty fast which shows it was planned out. Could be used for either side I know.

Second, If the scum targeted the same person he would have still died thus proving his point. Had he been the real doctor the person would have been saved.

Third, if scum did not target anyone last night then it just further goes to show he was the quack.

This does show he is not the real doctor that much is true. If we think of him as a quack that leaves 3 people unknown. 1 Doc and 2 Scum.

Possible outcomes if Pacman is telling the truth
Lynch one of the 3 2/3rds chance of hitting scum if lynch is random
Lynch Pacman, final quack gone or scum gone and doc can protect at will

If Pacman is lying
1/3rd chance hitting other scum partner
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, let's see what pacman has to say in response to my #357 and to the similar requests of others about why he would, if he is a doc, have tried to protect someone during the last night.

Regards,
Jazz
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by muffinhead »

prodding Netlava and Pacman

Also Pacman i did notice post 354 however it still is a fairly long period you will be gone for. Therefore if you dont respond in 48 hours which is understandable then I will leave it to the rest of the players to decide whether they want you to be replaced or are willing to wait it out for you to return ok.
Show

militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Post by militant »

muffinhead wrote:
Also Pacman i did notice post 354 however it still is a fairly long period you will be gone for. Therefore if you dont respond in 48 hours which is understandable then I will leave it to the rest of the players to decide whether they want you to be replaced or are willing to wait it out for you to return ok.
I am willing to wait for him to return, a replacement could not explain Pacman's motivations.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Post by raider8169 »

muffinhead wrote:
prodding Netlava and Pacman

Im not too worried about it.

I think I understand his reasoning and if he didnt my post would only help him. It may have been an attempt to keep the game going while he is gone. Besides, if he is scum and is gone then we should not need to worry about a night kill tonight. (Assuming we get the other scum(if he is scum), which is what I think we should try for).
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

I'm also willing to wait.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:22 am

Post by militant »

raider8169 wrote:Im not too worried about it.

I think I understand his reasoning and if he didnt my post would only help him. It may have been an attempt to keep the game going while he is gone. Besides, if he is scum and is gone then we should not need to worry about a night kill tonight. (Assuming we get the other scum(if he is scum), which is what I think we should try for).
Now hang on a minute...

Why would he claim just because he thinks the game would lose momentum in his latest absence. That doesn't make sense; I don't think anyone would claim for the sake of producing discussion while they are not even there to reply to what is being said or answer questions.
Riceballtail wrote:I'm also willing to wait.
I'm glad we agree on something :P
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:11 am

Post by raider8169 »

militant wrote: Now hang on a minute...

Why would he claim just because he thinks the game would lose momentum in his latest absence. That doesn't make sense; I don't think anyone would claim for the sake of producing discussion while they are not even there to reply to what is being said or answer questions.
He may have felt what he said was enough. Either way either we believe it or we dont. If we dont we lynch. I believe it so no vote from me. If anyone does not believe it they should vote him and then we can press on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”