Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah I wanna be in the nightmare

UNVOTE:
@Meg
Dragon is proba bly like one of my most confident townreads and I havent even bothered to explain that shit to *myself*. i dont need to. i just let myself be blow n away by the towniness. Your elaboration abt kyoko makes sense and im not really suspicious of porkens now that i contextualized myself more

Imagine, i would like to request a status report of your read of TL. if possible. if thats still a thing

hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm

I considered taking Kyoko out because I have no posts of her in recent memory but the Gimli/Kyoko exchange felt very tvt to me at the time plus i dont know if i have a team of seven yyet

HURT: Morning, Dragon, TemporalLich, Gimli, Drew, Kyoko, Porkens

I could actually take anyone out im not really confident on anything besides Dragon, Maybe middling confidence on tl/gimli/drew, then lowest on everyone else

Flea and Enchant both vaguely towny (we all have polarized thoroughly on Enchant and I dont really trust myself to go further than that) to my memory but not to the point of party membering. Maybe Meg.

I do think Drew is town. I disagree with his takes on TL and Dragon. It's like, I dunno, the thought process for the Dragon read feels.. cant put it to words, can't every time i try. Theyre thought processes i wouldnt personally have but ones i can buy him believing. Maybe it's a poor read. I'm definitely not able to figure it out right now. Later
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 622, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 606, Doctor Drew wrote: Go look up greentexts for what I specifically meant.
I looked it up. You were incredibly townie there, not getting the same vibes here. Like there you were offering legit scumreads and interacting in a meaningful way and here not so much.

But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you point out three players you think are/can be scum here? Or even two? Can you point out some players which you think are townie?
I meant my entrance and overall ruffling feathers.

And the vibe wasn't that I was incredibly townie there, so that is interesting.

I literally just said that TL is scum, still feel Dragon is scum(voting them after all). And literally just said Pork and MT are town.

Are you even paying attention or just trying to act like you are?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: TL, Meg, and Drew hjalp
In post 615, TemporalLich wrote: meg is null leaning town for effort... I think

that's just an impression from barely skimming meg's ISO
In post 616, MegAzumarill wrote: I effort more as scum dw
In post 617, Doctor Drew wrote:

Why does effort = town?

Pre Edit: I kinda disagree Meg
In post 618, TemporalLich wrote: yeah... effort is why I lean town on you lol

pedit: it takes effort to fake effort so having effort is very slightly towny imo

and having zero effort is anti-town

Im lost. Are we agreeing that effort is something that Meg does more as town or scum? Drew, if you think that Meg efforts more as town then why wouldn't it be town indicative for Meg to be putting in the effort this early. This reads like you and TL are agreeing that Meg would effort more as town. I'm very confuse
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I was saying effort itself was slightly towny
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 627, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: TL, Meg, and Drew hjalp

In post 616, MegAzumarill wrote: I effort more as scum dw
In post 617, Doctor Drew wrote:

Why does effort = town?

Pre Edit: I kinda disagree Meg
In post 618, TemporalLich wrote: yeah... effort is why I lean town on you lol

pedit: it takes effort to fake effort so having effort is very slightly towny imo

and having zero effort is anti-town

Im lost. Are we agreeing that effort is something that Meg does more as town or scum? Drew, if you think that Meg efforts more as town then why wouldn't it be town indicative for Meg to be putting in the effort this early. This reads like you and TL are agreeing that Meg would effort more as town. I'm very confuse
This is what is grinding my gears with this game, Meg said herself she efforts more as scum.

But I have seen her effort really hard as town(re: Citadel Conflict).

So....something doesn't add up.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 626, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 622, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 606, Doctor Drew wrote: Go look up greentexts for what I specifically meant.
I looked it up. You were incredibly townie there, not getting the same vibes here. Like there you were offering legit scumreads and interacting in a meaningful way and here not so much.

But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you point out three players you think are/can be scum here? Or even two? Can you point out some players which you think are townie?
I meant my entrance and overall ruffling feathers.

And the vibe wasn't that I was incredibly townie there, so that is interesting.

I literally just said that TL is scum, still feel Dragon is scum(voting them after all). And literally just said Pork and MT are town.

Are you even paying attention or just trying to act like you are?
There's a lot happening on the last few pages, I will read them more in depth when I have time and am focused (either later on today or sometime tomorrow).
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 609, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 598, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 596, imaginality wrote: Oh and I see Meg's fishing as well... yeah, VOTE: MegAzumarill
Define fishing
Because the implication here is that you are saying its an intentional role signal in which case your response makes about 0 sense. If it isn't I'd like at least some explanation.
I use the word fishing because I don't believe you genuinely believe my use of the word Nightmare was me signalling I am a Traitor. As such I think your intent is to focus some discussion on the topic in hopes of getting to find out my role so you and your buddies can decide whether to kill me or block me or cult me or whatever me.

(If you
do
genuinely believe that of me, ouch, I'd've hoped you'd've credited me with more subtlety than that.)

My belief about the intentions behind your post is unrelated to whether my use of the word was actually:

- a crumb about my role
- a poetic turn of phrase I felt fitting with the game's theme
- both of the above
- completely random

I also think you fishing for more from me and trying to spark discussion of this could perhaps also serve the purpose of distracting us from actual scumhunting.

In any event, I don't intend to say anything further about either my role or my comment.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I mean its not particularly poetic and feels unnatural so random feels unlikely as as option 2.
It also directly links to about the only thing we know about the scumteam which is being bad dreams so I don't really see how you think it's far fetched?

I don't really think there's much value for scum!me to try to figure out your role since most targets would be about the same in role madness, so the idea I'd be trying to rolefish you feels like an odd accusation.

In either way I'd like to hear your thoughts on the rest of the game some more
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Like the argument boils down to you think I see something that may or may not be a crumb, and town me wouldn't relate it to the thing it appears to be directly related to?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:39 pm

Post by Clone »

In post 628, TemporalLich wrote: I was saying effort itself was slightly towny
effort can be scum, lack of effort can be towny. depends how you see that effort or lack of
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: clone
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by Gimli »

I haven't read anything but if this how clone decides to participate after not being around for days then I think he is scum for it
Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Clone »

at least I came back after a prod lul
VOTE:
Vote Gimli
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:36 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 596, imaginality wrote: I keep looking for reasons not to keep voting TemporalLich and they keep disappointing me.

@Gimli I don't use acronyms much but in that case was pointing out the hypocrisy of TemporalLich being LAMIST with their reply to Kawaii's question about what LAMIST means. So it amused me to use that phrase there.

I too am troubled by Empathice having me high in his townreads. In conjunction with telling me TemporalLich is too wolfy to be scum it feels like maybe hoping to sway me away from voting TemporalLich?

I don't see Porkens as scummy. I think I'd rather keep Porkens here a few more days because I feel like they are good at ruffling people's feathers compared to giving scum an easy ride.

I feel like Flea drove things more as town in the other game I was in with faer. Not sure that the difference is AI though but interested in thoughts of others who know Flea's meta betta.

and from Meg are bad (both wishywashy fencesitty stuff) and if I wasn't still happy voting TemporalLich I'd probably be voting Meg instead.

Oh and I see Meg's fishing as well... yeah, VOTE: MegAzumarill

(P-edit: random fact of the day: the [post] tag only seems to work with 'post' written in lower case.)
I like this post. I think the suspicion on empathice is fair, and the suggestion that empathice might be svs with TL, while almost never correct, makes sense from a POV of 'defending a buddy'. I can def see a scum defending another scum with calling them twtbaw.

I also like the suspicion of flea, although by now I know that flea doesn't like playing d1s very hard at all. we probably shouldn't wagon faer cause it'd be antitown to do so d1, and wait to play with the slot on d2.

not sure I agree with your stances on meg, I think meg's posts are very good actually, and I disagree with calling her wishywashy and fencesitty, I think her posts are quite hard.

but anyway even though I disagree with parts of it I think this post was towny.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:38 am

Post by Korina »

Morning Tweet has been forcibly confirmed to Run The Nightmare tonight! VC to reflect this, and a normal VC later tonight.

Any additional votes cast on MT will not count, and any unvotes for MT will not count.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Gimli »

let's kill morning tweet

jk

but that was odd
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:45 am

Post by Enchant »

High chance it's not MT ability.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 625, Morning Tweet wrote: Yeah I wanna be in the nightmare
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Gimli »

I want a dayvig
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Gimli »

just checking if it works for me like it worked for mt
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:52 am

Post by Enchant »

I am bored can we kill someone already
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:53 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Kyoko

Yeah why not
Wizard-Mercenary

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:26 am

Post by imaginality »

I don't see it being a protown move for MT to force herself into the nightmare or for a townie to force her into it (given it makes her look suspicious so probably weakens her sway in the Nightmare).

It also seems bold for scum to do so my guess is someone did it with the intent of raising suspicion of her and/or weakening her sway in the Nightmare.
In post 639, Korina wrote:
Morning Tweet has been forcibly confirmed to Run The Nightmare tonight! VC to reflect this, and a normal VC later tonight.

Any additional votes cast on MT will not count, and any unvotes for MT will not count.
@mod: does that refer to just the votes for Nightmare or to the votes for the D1 elimination also?

@Gimli fair enough re. Flea

I don't see how you don't see those two Meg posts I linked to as fencesitting wishy-washy though. (Admittedly Meg's other posts haven't been, it was just those two.)
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 647, imaginality wrote: I don't see it being a protown move for MT to force herself into the nightmare
why
Wizard-Mercenary

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 647, imaginality wrote:
I don't see how you don't see those two Meg posts I linked to as fencesitting wishy-washy though. (Admittedly Meg's other posts haven't been, it was just those two.)
that's what I don't like about your read, it seems like you picked two posts out of a hat just to call Meg something. I also disagree with labelling them as fencesitting, I think wrt her post about me is just mech talk and not rly relevant to alignments so I don't think you should be trying to draw an alignment out of those, and the other one feels like townie trying to figure out why a player is behaving a certain way, it's a hard thing to do. I think it just shows thought process and it's another weird post to be scumreading a player for.

in fact now that we're talking about it, I don't like your post so much because your Meg push feels unaligned with a townie perception of the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”