Mini 2295 | Star Trek uPick - Fin!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 372, Frogs wrote: i agree with Hebi that my Porkens read could change/depend a lot on Black's alignment

-sc
What is your current read on Porkens?

Also I think you should scumcase me and explain why you are ok with Ali's vote. If you are confident enough in my alignment to try to sway others to my wagon and also discredit people that townread me, surely you are capable of explaining why I am wolf other than I am drifting?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 374, Kokichi Oma wrote: No need to be scared of me. Would this face lie?
*shudders*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think the Black votes are bad.

I think Porkens is suspect but I still think Kawaii is the most suspect
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Rogue »

I don’t think Black and Porkens are ever scum together, but every other alignment pairing for the two of them is still on the table
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont think Black is scum at all
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 369, Black wrote: I see where you are coming from but did you really get this vibe from my LLD/Grey comment?
Um, a little bit, yes? Like I said? It's probably overreacting, but it gave me pause.
You asked me if hebi is a wolf and since I'm not sure I referred to the experts' opinions. In the newbie game I tried to pocket you but I do not see that here with this comment
That was pocketing? Darnit, I've now announced to everyone here now
not
to pocket me.

Wait, nobody was going to do that anyway. :neutral:

In post 370, Black wrote: I have not been able to read Aureal very well this game though. She seems to be playing more loose? than when we last played... I think is the best way to describe it. She seems less tense but I am not sure if this is AI or not

I am not a big fan of her where she implies she does not know for sure how the scum PT works. Aureal, how many games have you played scum here and do you have a scum game you could link me?

I feel like I shouldn't be very easy to read, particularly early on! :lol:

But I haven't rolled scum since 2006, maybe I will be if that ever happens, who the heck knows? I don't think those games are going to be very helpful in figuring anything out about me, though they could be interesting in other ways as a testament to how much games have changed since then. We didn't have PTs then; and no I'm not 100% sure how the scum PT here works, I'm assuming they have daytalk because that's the norm but now that I look at the game rules to actually confirm, it says nothing about how PTs work. So I'm still assuming daytalk but that's just an assumption; becuse hey, maybe ffery wanted to use an encryptor role or something- this is a theme game with possibly weird mechanics.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 381, Aureal wrote: That was pocketing? Darnit, I've now announced to everyone here now not to pocket me.
I think? Either pocketing or buddying. I am not even really sure what the difference is tbh
In post 381, Aureal wrote: But I haven't rolled scum since 2006, maybe I will be if that ever happens, who the heck knows? I don't think those games are going to be very helpful in figuring anything out about me, though they could be interesting in other ways as a testament to how much games have changed since then. We didn't have PTs then; and no I'm not 100% sure how the scum PT here works, I'm assuming they have daytalk because that's the norm but now that I look at the game rules to actually confirm, it says nothing about how PTs work. So I'm still assuming daytalk but that's just an assumption; becuse hey, maybe ffery wanted to use an encryptor role or something- this is a theme game with possibly weird mechanics.
An almost 20 year dry spell on rolling scum? What the heck...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 378, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think the Black votes are bad.

Do you have any thoughts on hebi?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:16 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 380, Kokichi Oma wrote: I dont think Black is scum at all
I'm with you in this, Aureal doesn't feel scum either
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:20 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 366, Wavelength wrote: Kawaii:
In post 321, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 320, hebichan wrote: I'm kinda unfamiliar or just have played with a lot of these people in a long time. Anyone being uncharacteristic in how quiet rhey are since voting?
0nly one who fits this is Kokichi
This seems plausible. Just reading this post, the question is divorced away from the wagons, and it is just about people going quiet.

But here is Hebi:
In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KawaiiKame wrote: It is vague,
I'm voicing my thoughts on what's likely/wanting to narrow down who in the Black/hepi wagons is most likely scum, making notes
I'm kinda unfamiliar or just have played with a lot of these people in a long time. Anyone being uncharacteristic in how quiet rhey are since voting?
Hebi is responding to a post that is explicitly saying that they are trying to narrow down the people voting those two. AND has made notes on those people.

Even with narrowing down on the most recent post they are responding to, I don't actually believe that Hebi switched to talking about votes in general.

VOTE: Hebi
Hebi feels to be saying what I'm saying yet you see hebi as scum and me as town, why don't you believe Hebi switched to talking about votes in general? I feel this is what happened in hebi's posts
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 383, Black wrote:
In post 378, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think the Black votes are bad.

Do you have any thoughts on hebi?
Idk why so many think hebi is scum, Ik you didn't ask me but that's what I think
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 367, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: because I just want to kill Hebi instead.
Why do you have such strong conviction that Hebi is scum? I wish you pursued this conviction with a vote instead of being merciful since you feel emotionally bad voting Hebi, nothing else makes sense to do in your pov
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Why do you have such strong conviction that Hebi is scum? I wish you pursued this conviction with a vote instead of being merciful since you feel emotionally bad voting Hebi, nothing else makes sense to do in your pov
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 374, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 248, Black wrote: I think I am wary of Kokichi due to a game we just played together but I can see how that can be interpreted as me boxing him in
No need to be scared of me. Would this face lie?
Yes
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:25 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 379, Rogue wrote: I don’t think Black and Porkens are ever scum together, but every other alignment pairing for the two of them is still on the table
Likely
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 387, KawaiiKame wrote:
Check the vote count, then try asking this again.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 386, KawaiiKame wrote: Idk why so many think hebi is scum, Ik you didn't ask me but that's what I think
I did not like how hebi reacted to LLD calling her scum early on. She felt defensive and uncomfortable. She also refuses to elaborate some reads (, ) while openly elaborating others (, ) and this makes me think she is throwing out scumreads with no backing. Then she conveniently jumped on my wagon, later saying it was a pressure vote, but keeping the vote there because something I did in between those couple of pages apparently made me one of her top two scumreads? But she will not elaborate the read...so yeah, she is just playing like opportunistic scum and not really hunting/solving at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 385, KawaiiKame wrote: Hebi feels to be saying what I'm saying yet you see hebi as scum and me as town, why don't you believe Hebi switched to talking about votes in general? I feel this is what happened in hebi's posts
I feel like my post fairly clearly showed the difference between the post that you were responding to vs the post that Hebi was responding to.

And to be clear, the question post was not the issue. It was soft agreeing with you about Kokichi.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:41 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 392, Black wrote:
In post 386, KawaiiKame wrote: Idk why so many think hebi is scum, Ik you didn't ask me but that's what I think
I did not like how hebi reacted to LLD calling her scum early on. She felt defensive and uncomfortable. She also refuses to elaborate some reads (, ) while openly elaborating others (, ) and this makes me think she is throwing out scumreads with no backing. Then she conveniently jumped on my wagon, later saying it was a pressure vote, but keeping the vote there because something I did in between those couple of pages apparently made me one of her top two scumreads? But she will not elaborate the read...so yeah, she is just playing like opportunistic scum and not really hunting/solving at all
All of this makes sense, I dislike,
In post 106, hebichan wrote: Elaborations are scum sided. I just don't like your posts.
In post 347, hebichan wrote: All greyice ever does is tell me explaining reads is scummy.
Same with seemingly randomly voting you with weak backing
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:43 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 393, Wavelength wrote:
In post 385, KawaiiKame wrote: Hebi feels to be saying what I'm saying yet you see hebi as scum and me as town, why don't you believe Hebi switched to talking about votes in general? I feel this is what happened in hebi's posts
I feel like my post fairly clearly showed the difference between the post that you were responding to vs the post that Hebi was responding to.

And to be clear, the question post was not the issue. It was soft agreeing with you about Kokichi.
Ah yeah, by the tone you feel hebi is implying discussion within the hebi/Black votes but goes onto talk about Kokichi with me?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:43 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 391, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 387, KawaiiKame wrote:
Check the vote count, then try asking this again.
Apologies, my mistake, I see the vote
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 395, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 393, Wavelength wrote:

Ah yeah, by the tone you feel hebi is implying discussion within the hebi/Black votes but goes onto talk about Kokichi with me?
Yes. Given the post that Hebi was responding to, switching to a general discussion on people going quiet does not seem real.

So, when they agreed with you, and said that they considered the same thing, I think that that is a lie. They were just agreeing/disagreeing to appear engaged in the discussion, despite not actually having been thinking about Kokichi's alignment in that way at all.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by hebichan »

Am I at e-1 yet?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Ahead warp factor one.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”