Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You chose the most convuluted scenario i could think of to get Furt gets poisoned when a poisoner just targeting furt is right there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like that's a completely setup tinfoil scenario you setup and are pushing as it has to be this if.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3448, Flavor Leaf wrote: uhm,...the poisoner targets furt?
occams razor
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3449, hebichan wrote:
In post 3444, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3440, hebichan wrote:
In post 3437, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3418, hebichan wrote:
In post 3414, GrandpaMo wrote: hebich, some advice. if u are town -- you probably could be being used by pinkball. pinkball has every right to push you or like say the things they are saying because they are scum. they want to push a certain adgenda on u. if u think they are scum, it should reasonable they are doing this because in scum's eyes u are probably the strongest role or the biggest threat, and want to set up a day lim on u.

but from town eyes, you are the strongest scumrole too if you are truth telling and therefore if you are scum, then its reasonable for you to be questioned like this

so its like a dilemma, you just have to defend yourself from why you are town . we cant really go based on mechanics no more because mech is just fucked this game.
I don't know what tells are though. Everyone from my eyes seems to be posting town.
ye but if u are in a game of mafia where u know there is an x amount of mafia, then you as town are preconditioned to just ultimately find that much mafia. for example, u asy pink ball is one mafia. who is ur other two (if u think there is 3 alive rn)?

once u do that, u will realize alot of associations/reads will fall in place.
I've played tons of games but I've never gotten this click feeling before.
what feeling? talk to me. i wanna understand u better
Like, I never was able to see associastions or what people say is scummy or townships. I've tried I just don't get any of it.
start by the readlist and go one by one on how u think about each player. start individually -- start fresh.

Klickwork
GrandpaMo
KawaiiKame
Pink Ball
hebichan
Firebringer
Enchant
GuyInFreezer
Ranger
Flavor Leaf

create a readlist. explain how u feel about each player. then once u do that. go back and rank them, ur bottom three/four should be in the pool of how u feel about who is scum. try that
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Do you really expect there to be two poisoners with exactly same modifier? Because Ice sure didn't target furt.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'll be reviewing what I announced as blood state to all players in this day phase. I apologize for any wrong information I might have posted to the player(s).
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3454, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Do you really expect there to be two poisoners with exactly same modifier? Because Ice sure didn't target furt.
It's confirmed that it's a different poisoner than Ice already because it required them stay alive.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like it is already confirmed there are 2 poisoners because Furt died.

Unless you think Furt was the scum Night kill to make us think he died from poison, but idk if flavor of kill changes, but if you dont believe something like that happened, it's automatically confirmed there is another poisoner.

Furt wouldnt have died if Ice was his poisoner because of how the role works.

Your mech is wrong.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3413, hebichan wrote:
In post 3406, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3403, hebichan wrote:
In post 3398, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3394, hebichan wrote:
In post 3387, Pink Ball wrote: hebi you’re not doing anything good for your team, town or scum
Pink, I really don't want to hear it regardless of your alignment.

I get I'm bad, I took a 4 year break from this site cause in bad. But you're scum
I’m not calling you bad, I’m saying you’re not really contributing and at this point it just looks like you’re either self loathing or being pity
How am I not contributing? I'm pointing out that you and I can not possibly be aligned mechanically.
You said I was your biggest townread and as soon as someone suggested that you could be scum you started flailing and went back to something that we were past through it, making this whole scene about you and how terrible you feel and how bad you are at mafia.

That’s not contributing.
I can't deny that I'm being weird and irrational but I just don't feel right voting ranger here when I know you can't be telling the truth.
You knew I couldn’t be telling the truth when you called me your biggest townread hebi
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3457, Flavor Leaf wrote: Your mech is wrong.
:triumph:
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Klickwork »

my pfp makes me wanna get drunk tbh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2108, Frozen Angel wrote:
furtiveglance died of poison. He was
Town Doma - Upper 2 Demon

Spoiler:
Demon
Doma - Upper 2 Demon

Blood Demon Art - Wilted Hanging Garden [4 Blood]: Target two other players and give them Lotuses. They will be notified of receiving these lotuses and about who is the other player who received the lotus. If one of the two slots doesn't die in the next day phase, both will die at end of that day phase (in addition to normal eliminations)

Kyojuro Rengoku - The Flame Hashira (Human) was discarded.

it did say he died of poison. This means there is confirmed another poisoner out there.

I thought this was already a given. You're operating under the assumption that wasn't possible when it's confirmed there is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3459, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3457, Flavor Leaf wrote: Your mech is wrong.
:triumph:

i've proven their mech is wrong already. now is it townGif legit messing it up, ScumGif messing it up, or ScumGif purposefully misrepping the situation, no clue. i wanna give them the benefit of the doubt, but yeah
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am ready for end of day, lets vote ranger
if any scum demons want to spend some time with me. I will leave my window open
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3458, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3413, hebichan wrote:
In post 3406, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3403, hebichan wrote:
In post 3398, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3394, hebichan wrote:
In post 3387, Pink Ball wrote: hebi you’re not doing anything good for your team, town or scum
Pink, I really don't want to hear it regardless of your alignment.

I get I'm bad, I took a 4 year break from this site cause in bad. But you're scum
I’m not calling you bad, I’m saying you’re not really contributing and at this point it just looks like you’re either self loathing or being pity
How am I not contributing? I'm pointing out that you and I can not possibly be aligned mechanically.
You said I was your biggest townread and as soon as someone suggested that you could be scum you started flailing and went back to something that we were past through it, making this whole scene about you and how terrible you feel and how bad you are at mafia.

That’s not contributing.
I can't deny that I'm being weird and irrational but I just don't feel right voting ranger here when I know you can't be telling the truth.
You knew I couldn’t be telling the truth when you called me your biggest townread hebi
No I didn't. I was assuming klick was going to be claiming and unblockable role or something.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So now, please explain to me before we end day, GIF, why you think Ranger town means Flavor Scum?

This might be entirely moot because Ranger could just be scum, but I want to hear how you explain it with the confirmation that there is another poisoner confirmed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

because that line of thinking annoys me because people were already semi setting up that Ranger/FL were scum/scum, so tomorrow, it's gonna be setup around me regardless of what Ranger flips.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by hebichan »

You've also claimed I was being coordinated by groupscum and then that I wasn't helping my alignment no matter what faction I was.

Like. I am fickle. Let me read and try to focus instead of pulling on my weird contradictions.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3465, Flavor Leaf wrote: So now, please explain to me before we end day, GIF, why you think Ranger town means Flavor Scum?

This might be entirely moot because Ranger could just be scum, but I want to hear how you explain it with the confirmation that there is another poisoner confirmed.
Actually Ranger/You part has nothing to do with poisoner. It is all moot if Ranger is scum.

Drew targeted Ranger N2, according to Klick's track. I believe that much. Scum clearly wouldn't haste a town redirector. Therefore, the only other explanation is that it got bounced off by the another source of redirection, which is yours. And why would Drew target you?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Tanjiro:
The bond between Nezuko and me, can’t be severed by anyone!

Vote Count 4.10Ranger (2): Flavor Leaf, Firebringer
hebichan (1): GrandpaMo
Pink Ball (1): hebichan

Not Voting (6): KawaiiKame, GuyInFreezer, Ranger, Enchant, Pink Ball, Klickwork

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to eliminate.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-04-19 17:00:00)

Note: -
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3468, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3465, Flavor Leaf wrote: So now, please explain to me before we end day, GIF, why you think Ranger town means Flavor Scum?

Actually Ranger/You part has nothing to do with poisoner. It is all moot if Ranger is scum.

Drew targeted Ranger N2, according to Klick's track. I believe that much. Scum clearly wouldn't haste a town redirector. Therefore, the only other explanation is that it got bounced off by the another source of redirection, which is yours. And why would Drew target you?
Why would drew target teammate when they would know it would be redirected to someone else.....wait what
Show

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3470, Firebringer wrote: Why would drew target teammate when they would know it would be redirected to someone else.....wait what
They could've wanted FL's role to activate as soon as possible or something. Who knows? Their nightkills didn't make much sense to me anyway so god knows what they're thinking.
But the point is that if Ranger is town, Drew has no reason to target Ranger directly, and FL is the only other claimed redirection that can make Drew target Ranger.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

GIF spent so much time worrying about Poisoner yesterDay, only to stop caring about it here, and then get the mech wrong?

No. GIF is scum here. The Poisoner talk by them yesterday was a distraction to possibly save Doctor Drew. They were constantly trying to get us to focus our attention elsewhere.

On top of that, Enchant, if you would please confirm or deny the information you stated you received about poisoner being human. I have a theory if it's true, but regardless, I believe GIF is likely turning out to be scum here.

Spoiler:
In post 1850, GuyInFreezer wrote: Anyway I reeeeeally don’t believe there is going to be a second redirector with a town bus driver flip and confirmed redirector. So Drew gotta go today.

We also prob should massclaim because if poisoner is still alive and is scum then shit could go south very fast, even with 1v1 set up in place.
In post 1859, GuyInFreezer wrote: Although I think we should try to massclaim and find this poisoner first if possible because if Klick is scum, this means they are most likely feeling very confident to endgame on mislim today.
In post 1862, GuyInFreezer wrote: I thought furtive confirmed that the poisoner is alive
In post 1867, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1863, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1862, GuyInFreezer wrote: I thought furtive confirmed that the poisoner is alive
Yes my poisoner is alive.
Actually now that I look at it, poisoner prob isn’t alive and the message we got at day start is just an action copypasta
In post 1916, GuyInFreezer wrote: Can someone unvote until this poisoner thing is dealt with first

I don’t want another lolquickdayend while I’m sleeping for third time in a row
In post 1954, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1924, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1903, GuyInFreezer wrote: Y’all slow down with the voting

@Mod: Hypothetically if IceDragon’s role poisoned somebody and died, what would the announcement at the start of the day look like?
That skill has a publicly announced effect. The player and everyone else would be notified that the target was poisoned and that it no longer affects them as the poisoner is dead.
Y’all I think we need to find the poisoner first if possible
In post 1981, GuyInFreezer wrote: Am I the only one who is scared of scum poisoner meaning extra deaths?
In post 1991, GuyInFreezer wrote: Ranger

Town poisoner died.
Furtive is poisoned but town poisoner didn’t do it.
Nobody claimed poisoning furtive.

Does that not give any red flag to you
In post 1996, GuyInFreezer wrote: Idk flavor so

I dunno if poisoner is scum and is ungated then we have until D4 to get rid of it or we just straight up lose, considering 4 scum
In post 2050, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2048, Flavor Leaf wrote: I actually like it, better than 2 Vigilantes imo
How about a town half-vig, town poisoner, and town poisoner? Because we had a half vig who got quicklimmed Day 2.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Klickwork »

can this day end please
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon