Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

If you saw value in stopping kills you would’ve let hebi take hammer :^)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3594, Pink Ball wrote: I’m not announcing who I’m going to track end of story
Noting that this is happening after we could use you to confirm GIF targeting you.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3588, hebichan wrote:
In post 3581, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3563, hebichan wrote:
In post 3560, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3542, hebichan wrote: Like, mechanically...if what I said before was a town slip, Ranger not understanding how the role priority worked was also a townslip. They've been reading pages and commenting on reads pretty often and their reads more importantly have been freaking awful.

I haven't seen a justified reason to flip this slot other than GIF claiming a soft guilty there. I don't think this is a super towny slot but I think the haste to flip it has been super weird.

Ranger has barely posted at all, or interacted with anyone. Maybe they're pocketing me with the defense of me...but why sheep me when Iam being sused by everyone. I still don't hate flipping ranger but it's not as bad as people seem to be saying here.
ngl this looks like u scumread ranger but dont want to because of a discrpency on pb
You aren't wrong. Again, I said it before, I am more scared of PB getting towncred for this than anything else right now....and now that i reread and saw the FL PB stuff I'm actually heavier on that.

Can you give me a competing theory on PB being town here?
we dont think pb is town thats the problem hebich haha

we just arent 100 percent sure on either klick or pb. no one is. pb and klick will never get towncred dw about that. they will be more suspectible people with a more likely scum depending on the flip of ranger. depedning on rangers flip, it could help your case.we are more likely to secure scum in ranger because of past events that happened before all this mech shit. if it flips scum, then guess what u are more likely to be town, and we get PB out and boom we win. i think we win thru this route if we dont do a NC.
SO then what's the deal with you not wanting me to hammer?? That's the thing that really set me off on my last tangent.
thats because u are still in towns perspective also not confirmed town . see thats the dilemma here. do we wanna trust u so u can iso 3 people and be towns best hero? or do we wanna risk that and have u control 3 people to win wiht scum. ur role, if scum, literally is a wincondition, ofc people are gonna be weary about having u as hammer. u have to understand both perspectives -- and so therefore to elimante any bias -- thats why we have someone who is a human, so neither any of the demon people get blood to cause choas already. its like the people who already have it, fine. they can claim it the next day, but if we fuel u, then it could be even worse.

this is how me and the rest of town see it. do u understand?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3597, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3592, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3589, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3587, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3582, Klickwork wrote:
In post 3577, Pink Ball wrote: And how on earth can I find the fucking poisoner if I announce who I’m tracking in the first place??????????
you target them?
AND THEY DONT ACT??? Stop playing dumb
What do you mean they don't act?
You’re doing this on purpose.

I announce who I’m going to track -> if I announce I’m tracking the poisoner, the poisoner doesn’t poison that night -> I get no result
You don't see value in stopping the poisoner from acting because you're threatening a track on them?
There’s more value on catching the poisoner actually poisoning someone ‘cause that gives you a confpoisoner and a conftown in case the poisoner is scum.

There’s more value in catching scum doing the nightkill too
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3599, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3593, GrandpaMo wrote: FL changes reads every like 5 pages
this is a benefit as the game goes on. i generally win the games this happens in because it means I'm going over every single possibility simultaneously in my head, and i get to come back and see where im feeling.
hopefully. i have enjoyed u as a player thus far. if u are scum ggs
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3577, Pink Ball wrote: And how on earth can I find the fucking poisoner if I announce who I’m tracking in the first place??????????
you target them?

I announce who I’m going to track -> if I announce I’m tracking the poisoner, the poisoner doesn’t poison that night -> I get no result
You don't see value in stopping the poisoner from acting because you're threatening a track on them?

personally, i dont care at all about finding poisoner. Like 85% sure it's GIF.

Pink Ball tracking GIF to himself and only himself seems like the right play, but PB withholding is making me feel Pink Ball/GIF are scum together.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3542, hebichan wrote: Like, mechanically...if what I said before was a town slip, Ranger not understanding how the role priority worked was also a townslip. They've been reading pages and commenting on reads pretty often and their reads more importantly have been freaking awful.

I haven't seen a justified reason to flip this slot other than GIF claiming a soft guilty there. I don't think this is a super towny slot but I think the haste to flip it has been super weird.

Ranger has barely posted at all, or interacted with anyone. Maybe they're pocketing me with the defense of me...but why sheep me when Iam being sused by everyone. I still don't hate flipping ranger but it's not as bad as people seem to be saying here.
ngl this looks like u scumread ranger but dont want to because of a discrpency on pb
You aren't wrong. Again, I said it before, I am more scared of PB getting towncred for this than anything else right now....and now that i reread and saw the FL PB stuff I'm actually heavier on that.

we just arent 100 percent sure on either klick or pb. no one is. pb and klick will never get towncred dw about that. they will be more suspectible people with a more likely scum depending on the flip of ranger. depedning on rangers flip, it could help your case.we are more likely to secure scum in ranger because of past events that happened before all this mech shit. if it flips scum, then guess what u are more likely to be town, and we get PB out and boom we win. i think we win thru this route if we dont do a NC.
I know you think I'm scum but humor me for a moment and see it from my perspective. IS there literally any other world? No one has given me a plausible world where PB and I are the same alignment. That is all I want.

If I can't see it maybe someone can help me see it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3596, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3593, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3575, Pink Ball wrote: WE’RE GETTING ACTUAL GAME RELEVANT INFORMATION AND YOU WANT TO END IT????
we arent getting nothing tbh. its been going in circles. kawaii comes in then flakes again. ranger comes in adds no relavent info then leaves. gif makes a theory , then retracts. FL changes reads every like 5 pages, PB u keep shouting, 2 people wanna get the day over with, hebich has confirmation bias, me? im questioning everyone.

so yea we literally dont have anything. we been stuck on this for past 3 days.
RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER
how is ranger relevant info what
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3601, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3594, Pink Ball wrote: I’m not announcing who I’m going to track end of story
Noting that this is happening after we could use you to confirm GIF targeting you.
GIF has no fucking reason to not target me, he’s town
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Shit I think FL is on to us we better off him before he pops the nexus
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

^
Wrong PT
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm starting to side with Hebichan more and more
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3605, Flavor Leaf wrote:
you target them?

personally, i dont care at all about finding poisoner. Like 85% sure it's GIF.

Pink Ball tracking GIF to himself and only himself seems like the right play, but PB withholding is making me feel Pink Ball/GIF are scum together.
YOURE MAKING ME TRACK A TOWN DOCTOR AND YOU CAN ALWAYS KEEP THIS SAME WIFOM SHIT
PB: yeah GIF targeted me
FL: oh but what if they’re both scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

proof that they're a doctor is where?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

FL you’re scum aren’t you.

I expect idiocy from a lot of players, not from you.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3613, Flavor Leaf wrote: proof that they're a doctor is where?
There’s no proof, I believe him because I’m townreading them. I’m not tracking a townread that claimed being a doctor
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If GIF is poisoner, you won't see them target you because they can't without outing themselves. Think bigger.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3602, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3588, hebichan wrote:

SO then what's the deal with you not wanting me to hammer?? That's the thing that really set me off on my last tangent.
thats because u are still in towns perspective also not confirmed town . see thats the dilemma here. do we wanna trust u so u can iso 3 people and be towns best hero? or do we wanna risk that and have u control 3 people to win wiht scum. ur role, if scum, literally is a wincondition, ofc people are gonna be weary about having u as hammer. u have to understand both perspectives -- and so therefore to elimante any bias -- thats why we have someone who is a human, so neither any of the demon people get blood to cause choas already. its like the people who already have it, fine. they can claim it the next day, but if we fuel u, then it could be even worse.

this is how me and the rest of town see it. do u understand?
Yes, I do. Great solution. Let's flip pink, then you for sure know my alignment. I am the first one on the wagon so there's no chance I get hammer on this wagon.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3615, Pink Ball wrote:
There’s no proof, I believe him because I’m townreading them. I’m not tracking a townread that claimed being a doctor
Occam's razor the doctor is fake and I blocked the night kill.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have already made my Pink Ball pocketed case, so if you're town, I understand where you're coming from.

I just dont agree that GIF should be town read right now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3606, hebichan wrote:

I know you think I'm scum but humor me for a moment and see it from my perspective. IS there literally any other world? No one has given me a plausible world where PB and I are the same alignment. That is all I want.

If I can't see it maybe someone can help me see it.
let me break it down more for u. i dont think u are scum nor town imo . i am just as confused as you are hebichan.

there is so many worlds right now.

there is a world where PB, FL, and GIF are all together as a team. [ this is stacked btw]
there is a world where FL, Enchant, Grandpa are all together as a team.

I don't think its helpful in listing out of all the worlds. Right now, nothing is confirmed to NO one. Till we get a certain missing piece filled, then we can start slowly putting pieces together. Players like GIF are trying to do it early but are to no success because guess what! The missing piece is still missing. That piece we get from a Day Condemn or a Night Kill -- Again, this is why I wanted to NC because scum's Night Kill can be really beneficial for us to really process why Mafia killed said person, it will confirm one person as town.

So, honestly -- Youre best bet is to follow through from shit that is happening from before and not to brainwashed by this propaganda bullshit that BOTH town and mafia is pulling.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Explain me like I’m a five year old what’s the benefit of tracking GIF if the rethoric that’s being pushed is that we are both scum. It won’t confirm anything for anyone, only for me.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Drew tried to claim that he targeted me N2 despite I claiming commuter to make a safe lie and at the same time try to argue that I actually wasn’t a commuter btw.

Just let that sink in.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3618, hebichan wrote:
Occam's razor the doctor is fake and I blocked the night kill.
On top of this, Grandpa also had a doctor and a commute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3616, Flavor Leaf wrote: If GIF is poisoner, you won't see them target you because they can't without outing themselves. Think bigger.
I didn’t consider this scenario, but I still think it’s very unlikely. Do you really want to follow this path instead of letting me track whoever I think could be making the nightkill?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”