Mini 2295 | Star Trek uPick - Fin!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:58 am

Post by petapan »

penguinpower is town as of page 34
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:02 am

Post by petapan »

i guess my big question that i was kind of winding up to is, does anyone townread porkens, because hebi's posts about him looked like the clearest case of scum talking about a partner
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:02 am

Post by petapan »

In post 859, Wavelength wrote: Basically, Porken's big post , and its reads list, look like scum positioning around hebi's flip.

Every single one of his red colored reads is dependent on Hebi being scum, and how that person could be partnered with a scum Hebi.

Which is a bad way to scum hunt in general, but if you are hunting based on preflipping your top scum read, then it does not make any sense to be open to eliminating any of the potential partners before hebi, but his post ends with

"I could vote for any of the bottom 6 right now."
mostly skipping the posts of dead players but this caught my eye
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:03 am

Post by petapan »

In post 868, Porkens wrote:
In post 866, PenguinPower wrote: if you want a wagon may i suggest xyzzy?
What’s your case on xyzzy?
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Nah I can kill Porkens too. As much as Aureal is like.... Frustrating, Porkens taking my side there instead of defusing is weird to me
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:11 am

Post by petapan »

i've been taking a very small amount of notes here

i don't think aureal is scum with porkens, she's not scum with xyzzy, she's probably not scum with kokichi

she's definitely not scum with LLD. scum with greyice is very unlikely although I've seen crazier play

and I think PP is just town

so i don't think aureal is scum here even without taking individual posts into account
free crypto
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1298, petapan wrote:
In post 706, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 705, Rogue wrote: Wait I thought miller was exclusively cop results and the others had corresponding names (gravedigger)

Is this a new thing?
I don't know but I specifically remember a game with a miller who returned guilty track results within the past few months.

and given someone claimed MILLER and that's a claim that has to die at some point, I figured checking it and getting ZERO RESULTS, either targetting or being targetted by was suspicious and also didn't make sense for a miller.

Why are you okay with his Miller claim being "oh that line of text in every role pm of town that is "there is a mechanic that is not known" and he goes "oh that makes me miller, miller claim"

or the self-revival claim
this is like

completely illogical for she'd approach a partner day 2 if she'd hellbussed one on day 1 especially when most of the game was willing to give GI a free pass

Well she's now trying to say he's definitely town because of it, so. Uh. IDK about that.

Also good to see you again, dw I would never hold reads against someone, lol. Unless they were a total asshole about them maybe.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:12 am

In post 1305, petapan wrote: i've been taking a very small amount of notes here

i don't think aureal is scum with porkens, she's not scum with xyzzy, she's probably not scum with kokichi

she's definitely not scum with LLD. scum with greyice is very unlikely although I've seen crazier play

and I think PP is just town

so i don't think aureal is scum here even without taking individual posts into account
They would be scum with you, essentially which I kind of doubt based on entry

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:13 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1304, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Nah I can kill Porkens too. As much as Aureal is like.... Frustrating, Porkens taking my side there instead of defusing is weird to me
yeah i can understand the frustration i just do not think it is being caused by someone with a scum win condition
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:13 am

Actually Kawaii Aureal Hebi would explain a ton about how Hebi died so easily

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:16 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1306, Aureal wrote:
In post 1298, petapan wrote:
In post 706, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 705, Rogue wrote: Wait I thought miller was exclusively cop results and the others had corresponding names (gravedigger)

Is this a new thing?
I don't know but I specifically remember a game with a miller who returned guilty track results within the past few months.

and given someone claimed MILLER and that's a claim that has to die at some point, I figured checking it and getting ZERO RESULTS, either targetting or being targetted by was suspicious and also didn't make sense for a miller.

Why are you okay with his Miller claim being "oh that line of text in every role pm of town that is "there is a mechanic that is not known" and he goes "oh that makes me miller, miller claim"

or the self-revival claim
this is like

completely illogical for she'd approach a partner day 2 if she'd hellbussed one on day 1 especially when most of the game was willing to give GI a free pass

Well she's now trying to say he's definitely town because of it, so. Uh. IDK about that.

Also good to see you again, dw I would never hold reads against someone, lol. Unless they were a total asshole about them maybe.
glad to hear it, you were like the one source of sanity in that game which otherwise tilted me off the face of the planet - don't think i can play newbies anymore, the last 2 i tried were goddamn miserable
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:16 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1309, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Actually Kawaii Aureal Hebi would explain a ton about how Hebi died so easily
it absolutely would
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:20 am

Post by petapan »

but so would xyzzy/porkens and that's my snap guess as to the team
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:25 am

In post 1311, petapan wrote:
In post 1309, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Actually Kawaii Aureal Hebi would explain a ton about how Hebi died so easily
it absolutely would
In post 1312, petapan wrote: but so would xyzzy/porkens and that's my snap guess as to the team
I don't disagree.

I'm just... mmm.

I'm finding msyelf wanting to go along with you because it helps me detilt from this game having a person to feedback bounce with and work with.

But I'm leery of you as well, so I need to do my due dilligence and be like "hey if we do this and it's a town flip and I die tonight people need to look you/Aureal as a option and eliminate one there to examine that option"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:29 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1313, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
it absolutely would
In post 1312, petapan wrote: but so would xyzzy/porkens and that's my snap guess as to the team
I don't disagree.

I'm just... mmm.

I'm finding msyelf wanting to go along with you because it helps me detilt from this game having a person to feedback bounce with and work with.

But I'm leery of you as well, so I need to do my due dilligence and be like "hey if we do this and it's a town flip and I die tonight people need to look you/Aureal as a option and eliminate one there to examine that option"
yeah fair fair i know where you're coming from, we've done this dance before, but hopefully this time i just nail the scum in one go
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:32 am

In post 1314, petapan wrote:
In post 1313, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
it absolutely would
I don't disagree.

I'm just... mmm.

yeah fair fair i know where you're coming from, we've done this dance before, but hopefully this time i just nail the scum in one go
i'm on board, you look super town to me and the only reason in my mind you come in this aggro and firing at the hip to protect both me AND aureal is to save aureal and shoot me tonight. Otherwise you'd let me murder Aureal while you "Catch up" and pretend to be busy with Team Mafia starting

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:36 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1048, Porkens wrote:
In post 1007, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: And yes, in advance, I'm a raging bitch. It's okay.

I'm also right.
Belongs in the “give feedback for funney psots” threade.

But can’t talk about ongoing game, so…

VOTE: rogue I don’t totally see it but I trust you
yeah porkens is just scum here
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:37 am

Porkens or Xyzzy first, then.

I'm handing you the reigns, take the shot.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Porkens »

This is bullshit
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:46 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1170, Aureal wrote:
In post 1161, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1159, Aureal wrote: Well I'm apparently scum if I don't vote you and scum if I do vote you,
Aureal is so focused on her thread position this game

VOTE: Aureal

I will be around if my vote is needed to move before deadline, but I believe in this the most.

And why would I not be? Voting town out doesn't help town.

This happens to me literally every time I set foot outside the newbie queue. It's getting old. And particularly infuriating when people don't even have any reasons for it.
this is a frustrated townie
free crypto
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Porkens »

No you are wrong. Your reads are bad
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:51 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1320, Porkens wrote: No you are wrong. Your reads are bad
okay, that isn't very persuasive
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:55 am

Post by petapan »

why am i wrong? who else is scum besides aureal? you made 1 mediocre wallpost day 1 and coasted off that and have basically not attempted to solve at all since then
free crypto
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Aureal »

I'll vote Porkens but can you explain why you don't think it's Grey despite the awful perspective slip from "kill LLD" on day two to "LLD day one actions make her obvtown" on day three?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:11 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1323, Aureal wrote: I'll vote Porkens but can you explain why you don't think it's Grey despite the awful perspective slip from "kill LLD" on day two to "LLD day one actions make her obvtown" on day three?
he changed his mind probably

like there was a whole conversation between the post you quoted where he was like "get 6 votes on lld" and the later post from day 3. i think it's reasonable for his view to change based on information + time to consider it, or possibly straight up forgetting due to being less involved with the game (which would be a nulltell). i sure wish he were here to be able to answer for himself but that's not that world we live in

i don't think he was faking a derp clear with assuming he could be a miller

i think in particular day 1 doesn't go down the way it does if he's partners with hebi. i think hebi runs the claim by him and he tells her it's a terrible idea, rather than letting her claim something terrible so that he can bury her
free crypto

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”