Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 242, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 240, Ausuka wrote: Ydra do you have like experience with xoffy?
some but not a lot, why do you ask?
It's because this is just how xoffy is in mafia games, particularly with the "popping in and not doing much" thing. Datisi was very adamant that I should ask you about it because he thinks you should know better. I don't really feel as strongly as he does about it, but I think there's a point there.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Just warning you beautiful peeps

I won't be around the next two weekends, I am off to barbershop singing competitions.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 203, Malakittens wrote: Arkos 201 is scummy btw.

I’m down to yeet him as well.
Can you elaborate? While that post wasn't super towny, I was reading arko as town
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:13 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.05

ItalianoVD (2):
Ausuka, DkKoba
DkKoba (2):
ItalianoVD, mastina
Kowahbunga (2):
DeasVail, Shirou
mastina (1):
Malakittens
DeasVail (1):
xofelf
Shirou (1):
Aisa
Aisa (1):
DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (3): Arko, Kowahbunga, Ydrasse

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-26 08:34:25)
<(") | (")>
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 250, Ausuka wrote:
It's because this is just how xoffy is in mafia games, particularly with the "popping in and not doing much" thing. Datisi was very adamant that I should ask you about it because he thinks you should know better. I don't really feel as strongly as he does about it, but I think there's a point there.
i can’t recall a game other than my first team mafia that i played with them?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i just went and checked and there was also the large normal as well, but i’m a little confused about the adamancy of the stance i guess?

like it was something i didn’t even post in thread until expanding on what was a townread because i recognized it didn’t really hold weight but it was still on my mind at the beginning of the game.

did he expand on what me not knowing that about xof meant for like my alignment or do you have any other thoughts on it? the way you put it feels like “should know better” is an indictment of my play but i dunno on what direction it goes for either me or xof
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote: Thoughts on Ydra.

Gun to head I would still call her null. Some of her posting feels quite natural. She's doing some scumhunting and while I don't always find her conclusions super solid I can easily see the world where her ISO is her actual thought process at this time.

But there is this one thing that bugs me:
I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high. Mostly because (look like I have thoughts) is so high. She has a supremely easy to follow ISO at the moment because every little action and implication is made explicit. This is pro-town but perhaps something scum are even more incentivised to do than town?
In post 124, Ydrasse wrote: UNVOTE:

for reference i voted aisa because i thought their opening was a little stilted ie mirror someone's vote on them rather than post something wholly unique and the .1% thing in reference to me felt nervous to take much of a stance. i also thought that their reply to me in wasn't as telling as i wanted but
Aisa wrote:Oh and I wanna know why mastina thinks I'm town
There are so many questions of that sort I could direct to various people that I'm almost feeling a bit of choice paralysis lol
felt like a towny thing to say, i guess it could be a copout but tonally i believe it
The feeling started when she made this post.

Vote / question someone -> unvote after their reply
Is definitely a pattern I've seen from scum before
In post 181, Ydrasse wrote: i think i agree most with the mala read, it's not an unreasonable one for her to have and she doesnt feel very threatened or like, on edge i guess as if she was pretending to feel that strongly and then being challenged
This is another thing that pinged me. Kinda agree with it, but at the same time am still wary of Mala because her read on mastina rings major "could be a scum tunnel" alarm bells. So Ydra comes across to me like she doesn't have this paranoia I am feeling, which in turn makes me wonder if this is just a sentence, packaged ready for consumption, rather than a read she actually has.

Any thoughts here from anyone who is more familiar with her?
OMG this is soooo easy

VOTE: Aisa
Mm-hmm
What is your case?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 243, Ydrasse wrote: also @aisa i recognize that yes, mala could be faking a tunnel to avoid reads elsewhere or to make it seem like she’s invested in what she “believes” but i don’t get the sense she’s doing that and i also don’t think that it’s particularly beneficial this early on to do so? maybe i’m wrong but it feels as if digging down and yelling could cause more issues than it’s worth if she can just follow the vibe of the thread which is imo pretty loose and without super strong suspicions and blocks forming yet (arguably townhunters inc is the starts of one but meh)
In post 244, Ydrasse wrote: on a broader note to your other point though i feel as if this should (?) be recognizable as how i play town compared to wolf if you wanted to do any meta work though my ego is pleased a little regardless lol
Sure - thank you. Interesting point about it not being beneficial to double down on a read this early. Just looked at her ISO and she does have this... almost playful energy to her, that really helps her get away with the read. Huh.
I'm sure the meta work will come if I'm desperate enough; I do usually eventually bring out the heavy artillery.
In post 246, Shirou wrote: I love rabbits (also, my chinese zodiac!)
Ooh same here that's why I chose this avi!!

I have also officially decided to townread DV.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

Alright. So I slept a bit and chummed over my thoughts in regard to Mastina. With the overwhelming town reads on her and with me having not played with her in a year I might be wrong.
I also don’t want to spearhead her early game if she is town, so I’m going to give her some breathing room and give benefit of the doubt right now.

UNVOTE: Mastina

I actually think aisa reaction to my *potential* tunnel might be coming from town. Here’s why scum!aisa could have just let it go and let it play out instead she made an opinion and her thoughts heard. She seems skeptical that this potentially be scum!Mala trying to hide in a tunnel which is something aisa watched me do in a recent scum game of mine (but I was a traitor and didn’t know who my team was).

I’m willing to put aisa in a townbin for now.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Aisa »

Ooh, lots to chew on.

Why is the fact you were a traitor in that game relevant? The objective if you were scum here - miselim someone - would be the same, right?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

My thoughts on IVD:

So the comment regarding Mastina and DGB felt out of place especially with the game being a baby as in it was less than 5 hours old.

If IVD flips scum I do potentially think of the one two could be scum as that was a distance comment.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 259, Aisa wrote: Ooh, lots to chew on.

Why is the fact you were a traitor in that game relevant? The objective if you were scum here - miselim someone - would be the same, right?

The reason why a traitor being relevant is because even though I was scum there I didn’t know my partners. So technically I was simulating my town meta, but I had a scum role. So when I played the game with you I basically played it as much as I could in a town mindset, but just knowing I was scum and I had a 1shot killing role.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 255, Ydrasse wrote:
i just went and checked and there was also the large normal as well, but i’m a little confused about the adamancy of the stance i guess?

like it was something i didn’t even post in thread until expanding on what was a townread because i recognized it didn’t really hold weight but it was still on my mind at the beginning of the game.

did he expand on what me not knowing that about xof meant for like my alignment or do you have any other thoughts on it? the way you put it feels like “should know better” is an indictment of my play but i dunno on what direction it goes for either me or xof
He has elaborated

He thinks given your experience with them in large 241 + the last TM, in which xof had similar posts (and that xofelf is kind of prodge-prone in general, sorry xoffy) you probably did know better, and you also noted something like that in your original post. He thinks that if town!ydrasse has that thought, they don't believe it and don't post it, but scum ydrasse would post it to show that they are thinking about the game and solving and stuff.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 261, Malakittens wrote:
In post 259, Aisa wrote: Ooh, lots to chew on.

The reason why a traitor being relevant is because even though I was scum there I didn’t know my partners. So technically I was simulating my town meta, but I had a scum role. So when I played the game with you I basically played it as much as I could in a town mindset, but just knowing I was scum and I had a 1shot killing role.
Hmmm fine
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

@mala sorry but I have a couple more questions

1) Why do you expect that scum!aisa would just let your push go and not ask for elaboration?

2) Do you think italiano is scum?
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:19 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 237, Aisa wrote: But there is this one thing that bugs me:
I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high. Mostly because (look like I have thoughts) is so high. She has a supremely easy to follow ISO at the moment because every little action and implication is made explicit. This is pro-town but perhaps something scum are even more incentivised to do than town?
Yeah, see that's the thing I'm also keeping my eye out on. Cuz I remember from the Team Mafia the ratio of bits and looking like thoughts was much much higher when she was scum. But she's not doing the other thing I've been keeping an eye out for, which is like overly defending somebody in a way that looks closer to buddying. But she hasn't really done that where I feel actively concerned, so i'd put her slightly higher than null. Titus also said gun to her head, she'd say Ydra town and I'm inclined to believe her.

DGB's entrance is what I was hoping to see from her.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:22 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 262, Ausuka wrote: (and that xofelf is kind of prodge-prone in general, sorry xoffy)
No it's pretty true. I tend to get overwhelmed by reading up AND posting in the same day if I've got more than like 5 pages to read. I can read thread with very little brain effort, but analysis/vibechecking takes a very specific amount of energy that doesn't always come around. And since I don't often realize it's been how many days since I last posted, I get prodded more than I mean to be.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

I feel like scum aisa could have just blended in and let it go through, but I don’t see the motivation on why scum!aisa would stick her neck out right now.

I’m actually leaning it on terms of IVD being scum, but I want to see more posts before I go after him. I just felt the comment out of place and actually so did Kuribo.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 256, Aisa wrote:
In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote: Thoughts on Ydra.

Gun to head I would still call her null. Some of her posting feels quite natural. She's doing some scumhunting and while I don't always find her conclusions super solid I can easily see the world where her ISO is her actual thought process at this time.

But there is this one thing that bugs me:
In post 124, Ydrasse wrote: UNVOTE:

for reference i voted aisa because i thought their opening was a little stilted ie mirror someone's vote on them rather than post something wholly unique and the .1% thing in reference to me felt nervous to take much of a stance. i also thought that their reply to me in wasn't as telling as i wanted but
Aisa wrote:Oh and I wanna know why mastina thinks I'm town
There are so many questions of that sort I could direct to various people that I'm almost feeling a bit of choice paralysis lol
felt like a towny thing to say, i guess it could be a copout but tonally i believe it
The feeling started when she made this post.

Vote / question someone -> unvote after their reply
Is definitely a pattern I've seen from scum before
In post 181, Ydrasse wrote: i think i agree most with the mala read, it's not an unreasonable one for her to have and she doesnt feel very threatened or like, on edge i guess as if she was pretending to feel that strongly and then being challenged
This is another thing that pinged me. Kinda agree with it, but at the same time am still wary of Mala because her read on mastina rings major "could be a scum tunnel" alarm bells. So Ydra comes across to me like she doesn't have this paranoia I am feeling, which in turn makes me wonder if this is just a sentence, packaged ready for consumption, rather than a read she actually has.

Any thoughts here from anyone who is more familiar with her?
OMG this is soooo easy

VOTE: Aisa
Mm-hmm
What is your case?
Sorry but I'm kinda confused by the logic here, am I misunderstanding that this is the post that means Aisa is pushing her neck out?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Shirou »

VOTE: Malakittens

maybe I found scum before u koba
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Shirou »

just maybe though

also coming into today i feel like koba may just be town

there's people scumposting elsewhere now

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Shirou »

DUKE MALAKITTENS,

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL BEFORE THE THRONE

(Aka Volpe14)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

I guess I over exaggerated when I said stick out neck. I’m stating aisa just had an opinion and I liked that she was transparent it feels town for me right now

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 271, Shirou wrote:
DUKE MALAKITTENS,

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL BEFORE THE THRONE
Dude Wtf

If this is some type of gladiator im going to be FUCKen pissed.

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Shirou »

Oh wait, Duchess Malakittens?

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”