TM 2023 | Masterchef MafiaScum (Game over)

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

like i'm not sure where you get the confidence for your stances are you taking this game seriously or do you just not give a shit?
You are always gonna be my love
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

V
OTECOUNT
S
HELF:
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Aristeia (0)
None
Aureal (0)
None
biancospino (1)
NorwegianboyEE
Dessew (0)
None
furtiveglance (2)
Korina, McMenno
KawaiiKame (0)
None
Korina (2)
Aureal, Aristeia
McMenno (2)
Dessew, furtiveglance
NorwegianboyEE (1)
biancospino
NOT VOTING:
KawaiiKame
With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 18:20:00)
Notes:

pagetops: Lilith 3 | Aristeia 3 | Norwegianboy 2 | McMenno 1
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Korina »

He literally was disengaged the whole game because he lost an ELO situation recently, but that game also wasn't very good because it had a ban evading user in it. But I would say in general, yes he was generally aware of the game state and was aware of things going on. He was town that game too.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Aristeia »

its hard for me to take your beliefs in the game state seriously that you're ready to end d1 when

dessew has posted 5 times, once with content
kawaii has posted 1 time and

the rest of the game are busy pointing fingers at each other.

but like you seem to not care and just content to sit in your tunnel

which is very ???? to me if you're town and I guess it makes sense if you think you can get away with it as scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ari what is your thoughts on Auriel
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aureal*
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 225, Aristeia wrote: like i'm not sure where you get the confidence for your stances are you taking this game seriously or do you just not give a shit?
Because I think you're an incredibly scummy slot, and I think Furtive is an incredibly scummy slot, and nobody else in this game is as scummy as the two of you. My goal is to kill scum. Not kill someone who
could
be scum.
In post 161, Aristeia wrote: I find Korina's whole thought process here very unnatural because it feels like they're playing from a place of "dessew wagon scummy" when like we don't know what Dessew alignment is?
It's also because of this post which clearly demonstrates that you don't think you can have an opinion on the quality of a wagon without knowing the alignment of the person being wagoned.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 219, Korina wrote:
In post 177, Aureal wrote: So anyway I read stuff a little more coherently, and I don't like Dessew's entrance so Aristeia gets town points for feeling the same. I don't like Norwe's response to it either though, it's doing the same stating the obvious thing except playing up being ignorant.

Don't like Korina and the trying to make something out of the Dessew wagon, and pushing furtiveglance for it.

Norwe and Korina's posting about the NK stuff would be a bit weird if paired, though biancospino may disagree.

Townleaning Ari and furtiveglance; scumlean on Dessew, Korina, Norwe. We might need to pressure Kawaii at some point but I think we've got some stuff to work with for now.
Ceph and Kowah brought up a point regarding this:

Furtive might've not known it was E-1, but Furtive absolutely would've known there was a wagon at that point. Like, that's the main thing from me. You can clearly see a wagon even without a VC, so why vote and put it to E-1 even if it was unintentional? Why not count the votes and realize it'd be E-1? Just weird.
I didn't realise it was E-1. I knew it was a wagon.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 231, Korina wrote:
In post 225, Aristeia wrote: like i'm not sure where you get the confidence for your stances are you taking this game seriously or do you just not give a shit?
Because I think you're an incredibly scummy slot, and I think Furtive is an incredibly scummy slot, and nobody else in this game is as scummy as the two of you. My goal is to kill scum. Not kill someone who
could
be scum.
In post 161, Aristeia wrote: I find Korina's whole thought process here very unnatural because it feels like they're playing from a place of "dessew wagon scummy" when like we don't know what Dessew alignment is?
It's also because of this post which clearly demonstrates that you don't think you can have an opinion on the quality of a wagon without knowing the alignment of the person being wagoned.
Why is Furtive an incredibly scummy slot again?

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 229, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Ari what is your thoughts on Auriel
She hasn't done anything really noteworthy - might be trying to pocket me by saying she agrees with my views. Ausuka has been telling me she thinks Aureal is mafia.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 227, Korina wrote: He literally was disengaged the whole game because he lost an ELO situation recently, but that game also wasn't very good because it had a ban evading user in it. But I would say in general, yes he was generally aware of the game state and was aware of things going on. He was town that game too.
Turf Wars?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 228, Aristeia wrote: its hard for me to take your beliefs in the game state seriously that you're ready to end d1 when

dessew has posted 5 times, once with content
kawaii has posted 1 time and

the rest of the game are busy pointing fingers at each other.

but like you seem to not care and just content to sit in your tunnel

which is very ???? to me if you're town and I guess it makes sense if you think you can get away with it as scum
Kawaii literally does this the entire time. I say this because I saw Kawaii replace me in a game, and did it. And Kawaii more or less did it in a game I modded. Kawaii's slot needs to die at some point unless it gets replaced with someone who contents, but guess what? That's not D1.

Dessew I think had a scum on it, and I don't get the point of scum bussing that early into d1, which makes me think Dessew is just town, because I highly doubt {Me, You, Norwee, Furtive} is just four townies.

Pedit: Yea, Turf Wars.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Aristeia »

could
be scum.

why am i incredibly scummy
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 236, Korina wrote: Dessew I think had a scum on it, and I don't get the point of scum bussing that early into d1, which makes me think Dessew is just town, because I highly doubt {Me, You, Norwee, Furtive} is just four townies.
why
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 233, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
could
be scum.
Why is Furtive an incredibly scummy slot again?
Furtive isn't doing anything I'd expect from him as town, especially since I have played with him before, plus teammates agreeing Furtive isn't playing to town meta. Outside of "Furtive's not playing how I expect", Furtive's vote on Dessew is weird for me, even if the unvote happened shortly afterwards because once again - anyone would have to be aware there's a wagon going around somewhere at that point. Nor is he really giving any reasoning for reads. He's just kinda saying reads and citing teammates reads and nothing else. I'm ignoring all the shitposts as well, because I think they're NAI, but the actual content posts leave a lot to be desired, and they're not really
providing
anything for the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

like have you never seen a micro get to e-1 with 4 town votes ?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 238, Aristeia wrote:
In post 236, Korina wrote: Dessew I think had a scum on it, and I don't get the point of scum bussing that early into d1, which makes me think Dessew is just town, because I highly doubt {Me, You, Norwee, Furtive} is just four townies.
why
Because why the fuck is Scum!Dessew's partner bussing this early into the game
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 240, Aristeia wrote: like have you never seen a micro get to e-1 with 4 town votes ?
I've seen it happen, but I don't think it's something that happens frequently enough to be the basis of an argument in RVS/early game. At that point, you are arguing for a statistical wonder because the votes for something like that are more or less random in my eyes.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 237, Aristeia wrote:
could
be scum.

why am i incredibly scummy
Nothing you are posting sits right with me. I think your response to me asking about the wagon in 108 is weird, and comes off as very cheeky to me, and I don't get the town motivation for cheekily replying to something like that nor really explaining why you joined onto it after I asked explicitly why. 161 is also weird, and very directly states that you don't think you can have an opinion on the quality of a wagon without knowing the alignment of someone, like I said above. Defense of Furtive also is ok, ig? I just didn't like it very much, but that comes from a position of I don't like Furtive's slot in general, and seeing someone defend it makes me think they're also scum. The way how you're positioning yourself in relation to me doesn't sit right with me in general, and I think you're scum for it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel pretty safe in ignoring most wagonomics arguments tbh.

- Bunno
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I'm taking a while to get into this one. Conceptions of my town meta are outdated, that's all I can say.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm going off what you did in Turf Wars, where you were very aware of the game state and were actively doing things, and providing some content. You're not doing the same here.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 228, Aristeia wrote:kawaii has posted 1 time and
I'm always happy to kill people like kawaii whenever
mafiascum is on life support
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Korina »

I don't think Kawaii is a good kill on d1, but any day outside d1, I agree.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 243, Korina wrote: Nothing you are posting sits right with me. I think your response to me asking about the wagon in 108 is weird, and comes off as very cheeky to me, and I don't get the town motivation for cheekily replying to something like that nor really explaining why you joined onto it after I asked explicitly why. 161 is also weird, and very directly states that you don't think you can have an opinion on the quality of a wagon without knowing the alignment of someone, like I said above. Defense of Furtive also is ok, ig? I just didn't like it very much, but that comes from a position of I don't like Furtive's slot in general, and seeing someone defend it makes me think they're also scum. The way how you're positioning yourself in relation to me doesn't sit right with me in general, and I think you're scum for it.
I was being cheeky with you because I found your "oh i think this wagon im on is sus let me see how it formed and figure out the suspects!" post to be terrible and I struggle to think how anyone could post something so comically bad

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”