lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 972, Gimli wrote:
Spoiler: cephrir's casing me
In post 886, Cephrir wrote: welcome to cephy's FakeReads!

the game show where we post complete and utter bullshit (proving that i could fake some reads if i wanted to) and then see if I buy any of the bullshit I just made up (this is the "spin for scumhunting usage")

me presenting it in this fun way is scummy, but if i also write this meandering self-aware clause, it's not scummy anymore
In post 369, Gimli wrote:
In post 364, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 363, Gimli wrote: if anything aren't the 6s less likely to be scum cause no coordination? like scum wouldn't pile on the number 6
no that's

again scum don't know what numbers town pick

so if scum split into 3 different numbers the odds that one of those numbers hits a triple up is much higher than any townie hitting it, by 3:1. Coincidentally about the historical odds that groups of 3+ same number pickers contain at least 1 scum.
that just makes 6 the number people picked the most.

otoh the 6 is also the number that contains more townies, cause if scum splitted then its 2/3 or 3/3 town in it

while lets say a number that was only picked once has 0 or 1 scum and 0 or 1 town

you're just discovering 6 was the most picked number in the game and 'figuring out' its more likely to contain scum while forgetting its just the one with the most *PEOPLE* in it

given last time you were extremely loud like this about wanting to control things you were scum, and this is clearly not how to scumhunt, I'll go ahead and ignore it from this point forward since I just explained why I think its wrong

so, okay

any leans on anyone, LLD?
i think this takes way more words to arrive at an obvious point than necessary, as if to make it look more like a thought process
In post 380, Gimli wrote:
In post 373, Bellaphant wrote: The other issue is, if people are impressionable, like me, the only take away they are gonna have is that the 'reasonable' responses (me, imag, alissy, gimli) are town, and those aren't even particularly good takes!
hi bella! I like this post cause it pushes what I'm sure you think is a protown agenda, while exposing reads you're probably making in the spot understanding the reasoning for it is weak and the threadstate isn't conducive to scumhunting.
as bella proceeds to point out, the tone of this post is... like, from mars, comically pockety. hi, (user)! i like your thoughts because [reason 1] and [reason 2]. please do not vote me out, friend!
In post 388, Gimli wrote:
In post 386, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 373, Bellaphant wrote: The other issue is, if people are impressionable, like me, the only take away they are gonna have is that the 'reasonable' responses (me, imag, alissy, gimli) are town, and those aren't even particularly good takes!
hi bella! I like this post cause it pushes what I'm sure you think is a protown agenda, while exposing reads you're probably making in the spot understanding the reasoning for it is weak and the threadstate isn't conducive to scumhunting.
Hi! Did AI write this post? It feels very expository but also like it's trying hard to be friendly! While being slightly passive aggressive
damn bella

well I haven't had my coffee yet
an attempt to nail casual levity
In post 398, Gimli wrote:
In post 391, Bellaphant wrote: "what im sure you think is a protown agenda" is just so on the nose!
I think that sentence came out a certain way that wasn't my intention, ofc I agree with your thoughts re:protown, but trying to act protown isn't towny per se, but its a suitable background on how you're giving no weight to your impressionable reads because you made those reads for real, which is the specific part I lean town on
perhaps the worst part of this whole exchange wherein our hero, in a desperate effort to avoid sounding like an AI again, contorts himself into this word salad ass post
In post 403, Gimli wrote: tentatively townleaning on imaginality's entrance, it mirrors my thoughts on stuff while making a much more proper post than I could

I guess I like datisi's effort in reading the thing through. I won't, at least not for now
what is townie about "a more proper post"? is that just buddying?
In post 459, Gimli wrote: I can feel klick's townyness through bella its so glorious
this post is crafted to sound town-excited
In post 648, Gimli wrote:ashu the hardest ever since he voted you, cause I thought datisi's case in that page was pretty unconvincing, or at least I felt like datisi was noticing things that aren't indicative of alignment and calling them scummy. marashu didn't explain why he voted there but since dats' case was on the same page it makes sense for it to be sheeping him which I find suspicious cause IDT many townies would read through those points and agree with them. I don't like that marashu didn't return to the game yet while promising to do so, so I'm fine with where my vote is.
marashu did not vote until after gimli voted for marashu - this is revisionist
In post 715, Gimli wrote:
In post 711, mith wrote:
In post 648, Gimli wrote:I'm suspecting marashu the hardest ever since he voted you, cause I thought datisi's case in that page was pretty unconvincing, or at least I felt like datisi was noticing things that aren't indicative of alignment and calling them scummy. marashu didn't explain why he voted there but since dats' case was on the same page it makes sense for it to be sheeping him which I find suspicious cause IDT many townies would read through those points and agree with them. I don't like that marashu didn't return to the game yet while promising to do so, so I'm fine with where my vote is.
Gimli, why did you originally vote for Marashu?
he quoted the same post datisi used to SR Rad (thats 127 and 128, asking lld to calm down and move on) that's NAI or even a little towny from rad imo so I don't agree with how datisi read the situation. I don't scumread datisi for it cause maybe he believes in it, but for marashu to drop in the game and sheep what imo is not a good case, I didn't feel good about that. it feels like marashu just picked the first reasonable looking push in front of him and pushed that, so I voted him.
mith sees the point i made above and gimli here catches on to his mistake but the backpedal isn't that compelling. i disagree with the characterization that marashu was "sheeping" datisi's case by agreeing with a single line from it for one post.
In post 750, Gimli wrote:
In post 728, mith wrote:
In post 711, mith wrote: Gimli, why did you originally vote for Marashu?
he quoted the same post datisi used to SR Rad (thats 127 and 128, asking lld to calm down and move on) that's NAI or even a little towny from rad imo so I don't agree with how datisi read the situation. I don't scumread datisi for it cause maybe he believes in it, but for marashu to drop in the game and sheep what imo is not a good case, I didn't feel good about that. it feels like marashu just picked the first reasonable looking push in front of him and pushed that, so I voted him.
I was trying to get a feel for why kuribo was suspecting Gimli, and one of the things mentioned was that vote. So I looked at the context here.

408 - Datisi votes for Rad (giving 127 as one reason, followed by some more stuff)
409-412 - Marashu enters the game. 411 is the post where Marashu gives 127, mirroring Datisi.
Otherwise, the spacing and sequence of quotes suggests that Marashu is legitimately catching up on the game at this point, and I assume this is null unless someone can point to some specific meta on this either way. I'm not sure I buy the idea that Marashu was quoting 127 solely because Datisi did, though.
413 - Gimli votes Marashu (with no explanation until 648)
414 - Marashu votes Rad
415 - Staeg enters the game, gives three scum reads (Datisi, Marashu, implosionality) votes Marashu. "Gimli has the right idea" is very strange here, given that Gimli has not at this point explained the vote in 413 and that two others (LLD and Alisae) are on the wagon at this point.

648, Gimli explains the scumread (in response to Rad) as "suspecting marashu the hardest ever since he voted on you" and that "marashu didn't explain why he voted there".

The gap between 413 and 648 coupled with the lack of consistency (Marashu's vote on Rad being after Gimli's vote) rubs me the wrong way.

Anyone more familiar with Gimli's play have any comment on this? (Or Staeg's 415, for that matter.)
I guess that's inconsistent in terms of what narrative I presented in the thread but I voted marashu for the movement he was making towards rad with posts that came before mine, obviously. after I voted he made another post with that vote, ignored that I voted him and stormed off, which strengthed my scumread. I didn't explain cause I haven't verbalized what I thought at that point, just thought marashu's push was kinda scummy

I think this is a lot over one vote though
"i voted marashu for the movement he weas making towards rad with posts that came before mine" is again unfair - marashu had made only one post on the subject and it's hardly "movement towards" anything

even the revised version is uncompelling
In post 762, Gimli wrote:
In post 751, Gimli wrote: I don't have thoughts on staeg
update this to an actuall null read. I think his posts are correct enough but he hasn't shown anything alignment indicative thus far
i guess scum might have posted more thought process here for town points

so, do i buy any of the bullshit i just posted? actually, i do a little.

thanks for playing FakeReads!

this is bad, ceph, are you scum? I have never seen you do anything even close to such filler scumcase

so your first point, that I used more words than necessary, isn't true and I'm surprised you used it to push me. I used less words than everyone else that came after me and said what I said to LLD. I was breaking down the math for it in a dumb way cause I'm a dumb man, but how is it an excessive? also I don't think the thought process behind that post is alignment indicative, so how would it be something that 'looks like thought process' when it has to be literal thought process regardless of my rand? what are you suggesting, that I'm making up a thought process as to why a mechanical idea is wrong when that thought process is specifically NAI and something both town and scum could conclude exactly the same way with exactly the same reasoning?

well I don't appreaciate being called wordsalady either that made me sad but I understand my posts come off like that as well so whatever

re: imaginality's post. of course they're more proper posts than mine since mine are word salad. either way it was a post with clear ideas and easy to read which reflected my thoughts better than if I were to explain those same thoughts.
Man I literally asked the guy who said that they were struggling to try to form a read and here you are taking that out of context just to beat him down.
man.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1093, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Go on, Ceph knows me better than Ali does. Ceph might struggle more with my alignment because of it but

Ask Ceph. Ask Ceph if I'm being anti town and if this is abnormal as a take for me.
Yeah same question can go to Ceph and Ythan for that matter. Or anyone who cares to answer and thinks they have a strong read on this.
In post 1033, Rad wrote: @Alisae do you feel like LLD is being anti-town this game? If so, do you equate anti-town LLD moreso to town!LLD or scum!LLD?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 981, Cephrir wrote: My response to this is to shrug, throw up my hands and walk away
gun to head villagery response?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1100, Alisae wrote:
In post 972, Gimli wrote:
Spoiler: cephrir's casing me
In post 886, Cephrir wrote: welcome to cephy's FakeReads!

the game show where we post complete and utter bullshit (proving that i could fake some reads if i wanted to) and then see if I buy any of the bullshit I just made up (this is the "spin for scumhunting usage")

me presenting it in this fun way is scummy, but if i also write this meandering self-aware clause, it's not scummy anymore
In post 369, Gimli wrote:
In post 364, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 363, Gimli wrote: if anything aren't the 6s less likely to be scum cause no coordination? like scum wouldn't pile on the number 6
no that's

again scum don't know what numbers town pick

so if scum split into 3 different numbers the odds that one of those numbers hits a triple up is much higher than any townie hitting it, by 3:1. Coincidentally about the historical odds that groups of 3+ same number pickers contain at least 1 scum.
that just makes 6 the number people picked the most.

otoh the 6 is also the number that contains more townies, cause if scum splitted then its 2/3 or 3/3 town in it

while lets say a number that was only picked once has 0 or 1 scum and 0 or 1 town

you're just discovering 6 was the most picked number in the game and 'figuring out' its more likely to contain scum while forgetting its just the one with the most *PEOPLE* in it

given last time you were extremely loud like this about wanting to control things you were scum, and this is clearly not how to scumhunt, I'll go ahead and ignore it from this point forward since I just explained why I think its wrong

so, okay

any leans on anyone, LLD?
i think this takes way more words to arrive at an obvious point than necessary, as if to make it look more like a thought process
as bella proceeds to point out, the tone of this post is... like, from mars, comically pockety. hi, (user)! i like your thoughts because [reason 1] and [reason 2]. please do not vote me out, friend!
In post 388, Gimli wrote:
In post 386, Bellaphant wrote:
Hi! Did AI write this post? It feels very expository but also like it's trying hard to be friendly! While being slightly passive aggressive
damn bella

well I haven't had my coffee yet
an attempt to nail casual levity
In post 398, Gimli wrote:
In post 391, Bellaphant wrote: "what im sure you think is a protown agenda" is just so on the nose!
I think that sentence came out a certain way that wasn't my intention, ofc I agree with your thoughts re:protown, but trying to act protown isn't towny per se, but its a suitable background on how you're giving no weight to your impressionable reads because you made those reads for real, which is the specific part I lean town on
perhaps the worst part of this whole exchange wherein our hero, in a desperate effort to avoid sounding like an AI again, contorts himself into this word salad ass post
In post 403, Gimli wrote: tentatively townleaning on imaginality's entrance, it mirrors my thoughts on stuff while making a much more proper post than I could

I guess I like datisi's effort in reading the thing through. I won't, at least not for now
what is townie about "a more proper post"? is that just buddying?
In post 459, Gimli wrote: I can feel klick's townyness through bella its so glorious
this post is crafted to sound town-excited
In post 648, Gimli wrote:ashu the hardest ever since he voted you, cause I thought datisi's case in that page was pretty unconvincing, or at least I felt like datisi was noticing things that aren't indicative of alignment and calling them scummy. marashu didn't explain why he voted there but since dats' case was on the same page it makes sense for it to be sheeping him which I find suspicious cause IDT many townies would read through those points and agree with them. I don't like that marashu didn't return to the game yet while promising to do so, so I'm fine with where my vote is.
marashu did not vote until after gimli voted for marashu - this is revisionist
In post 711, mith wrote:
In post 648, Gimli wrote:I'm suspecting marashu the hardest ever since he voted you, cause I thought datisi's case in that page was pretty unconvincing, or at least I felt like datisi was noticing things that aren't indicative of alignment and calling them scummy. marashu didn't explain why he voted there but since dats' case was on the same page it makes sense for it to be sheeping him which I find suspicious cause IDT many townies would read through those points and agree with them. I don't like that marashu didn't return to the game yet while promising to do so, so I'm fine with where my vote is.
Gimli, why did you originally vote for Marashu?
mith sees the point i made above and gimli here catches on to his mistake but the backpedal isn't that compelling. i disagree with the characterization that marashu was "sheeping" datisi's case by agreeing with a single line from it for one post.
In post 750, Gimli wrote:
In post 728, mith wrote:
In post 711, mith wrote: Gimli, why did you originally vote for Marashu?
I was trying to get a feel for why kuribo was suspecting Gimli, and one of the things mentioned was that vote. So I looked at the context here.

408 - Datisi votes for Rad (giving 127 as one reason, followed by some more stuff)
409-412 - Marashu enters the game. 411 is the post where Marashu gives 127, mirroring Datisi.
Otherwise, the spacing and sequence of quotes suggests that Marashu is legitimately catching up on the game at this point, and I assume this is null unless someone can point to some specific meta on this either way. I'm not sure I buy the idea that Marashu was quoting 127 solely because Datisi did, though.
413 - Gimli votes Marashu (with no explanation until 648)
414 - Marashu votes Rad
415 - Staeg enters the game, gives three scum reads (Datisi, Marashu, implosionality) votes Marashu. "Gimli has the right idea" is very strange here, given that Gimli has not at this point explained the vote in 413 and that two others (LLD and Alisae) are on the wagon at this point.

648, Gimli explains the scumread (in response to Rad) as "suspecting marashu the hardest ever since he voted on you" and that "marashu didn't explain why he voted there".

The gap between 413 and 648 coupled with the lack of consistency (Marashu's vote on Rad being after Gimli's vote) rubs me the wrong way.

Anyone more familiar with Gimli's play have any comment on this? (Or Staeg's 415, for that matter.)
I guess that's inconsistent in terms of what narrative I presented in the thread but I voted marashu for the movement he was making towards rad with posts that came before mine, obviously. after I voted he made another post with that vote, ignored that I voted him and stormed off, which strengthed my scumread. I didn't explain cause I haven't verbalized what I thought at that point, just thought marashu's push was kinda scummy

I think this is a lot over one vote though
"i voted marashu for the movement he weas making towards rad with posts that came before mine" is again unfair - marashu had made only one post on the subject and it's hardly "movement towards" anything

even the revised version is uncompelling
In post 762, Gimli wrote:
In post 751, Gimli wrote: I don't have thoughts on staeg
update this to an actuall null read. I think his posts are correct enough but he hasn't shown anything alignment indicative thus far
i guess scum might have posted more thought process here for town points

so, do i buy any of the bullshit i just posted? actually, i do a little.

thanks for playing FakeReads!

this is bad, ceph, are you scum? I have never seen you do anything even close to such filler scumcase

so your first point, that I used more words than necessary, isn't true and I'm surprised you used it to push me. I used less words than everyone else that came after me and said what I said to LLD. I was breaking down the math for it in a dumb way cause I'm a dumb man, but how is it an excessive? also I don't think the thought process behind that post is alignment indicative, so how would it be something that 'looks like thought process' when it has to be literal thought process regardless of my rand? what are you suggesting, that I'm making up a thought process as to why a mechanical idea is wrong when that thought process is specifically NAI and something both town and scum could conclude exactly the same way with exactly the same reasoning?

well I don't appreaciate being called wordsalady either that made me sad but I understand my posts come off like that as well so whatever

re: imaginality's post. of course they're more proper posts than mine since mine are word salad. either way it was a post with clear ideas and easy to read which reflected my thoughts better than if I were to explain those same thoughts.
Man I literally asked the guy who said that they were struggling to try to form a read and here you are taking that out of context just to beat him down.
man.
I'm brutal like that
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You have no idea how badly I want Ceph to be town here lol
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1099, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: You ask if Im being anti town but leave the definition to the reader.

So what is anti town about my behaviour, Rad?
Spamming the thread relentlessly for 1
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1102, Alisae wrote:
In post 981, Cephrir wrote: My response to this is to shrug, throw up my hands and walk away
he does all of this purposefully towny looking reaction to things when he is mafia
I'll tie your legs
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 991, Bellaphant wrote: @alisea, I've had klick in my ear about how good of a scun player you are, plus you are nice. It makes me paranoid.
My wolfgame is good vs bad players that are not prepared for the various amounts of cheese strategies I will use against them.
Demon Slayer was for the most part me getting through the game w/ cheese strategies.
Election was a game where I feel like I didn't wanna or needed to do much of anything and I could rely on my teammates to do everything that I could have done.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1105, Rad wrote:
In post 1099, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: You ask if Im being anti town but leave the definition to the reader.

This is my 287th post, tying me with Alisae.

Where is this towards Alisae?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 993, Bellaphant wrote: Cprh has dropped down the trs for a few of us. Null
y
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1108, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1105, Rad wrote:

This is my 287th post, tying me with Alisae.

Where is this towards Alisae?
Who said I don't consider that anti-town from Ali?

Anti-town behavior can come from town. I'm specifically curious about your slot atm.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1033, Rad wrote: @Alisae do you feel like LLD is being anti-town this game? If so, do you equate anti-town LLD moreso to town!LLD or scum!LLD?
why would u use the phrase Anti-town? What does that mean here
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1089, Bellaphant wrote: My point is:
I think lld is not showing a lot of progression
Only pressuring one slot is a good way to do this!

I want her to push other slots
I also , separately, do think this slot is scum. I also think it's a really safe place for scum to be voting either way.

I also believe thats it's a low info flip and is bad.

All of these things generated the push back onto lld about it.
i've legit never heard the take that you have to pressure more than one slot at once. i guess i'm scum too then.

if you think marashu is scum then like... i just don't see the need to play 5D chess, let us bus him lol
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1103, Gimli wrote: I'm brutal like that
looks to me like you're removing the context from the post and just attacking it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Gimli »

my alisae townread is starting to wear thin as e's posting continues to be soft and 'trying to understand' and 'trying to grasp' and 'letting it rest' and this and that. it's here it's interacting it's making impressions on everyone but is it solving? is it pushing the game anywhere?
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1113, Alisae wrote:
In post 1103, Gimli wrote: I'm brutal like that
looks to me like you're removing the context from the post and just attacking it
yes I want to attack wrong scumread on me, does that make me scummy?
I'll tie your legs
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1106, Gimli wrote:
he does all of this purposefully towny looking reaction to things when he is mafia
Does he though?
I haven't seen wolf!Ceph in a long ass time.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1114, Gimli wrote: my alisae townread is starting to wear thin as e's posting continues to be soft and 'trying to understand' and 'trying to grasp' and 'letting it rest' and this and that. it's here it's interacting it's making impressions on everyone but is it solving? is it pushing the game anywhere?
VOTE: Gimli
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1116, Alisae wrote:
Does he though?
yes he does, that's the thing he absolutely excels at
I'll tie your legs
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1111, Alisae wrote:
why would u use the phrase Anti-town? What does that mean here
Come on... you have 42k posts, certainly you know this concept.
In post 874, Alisae wrote: Maybe I should just vanish like a :ghost: tbh. The game has a lot of me and I think letting people react to what has happened is best.
I'll probably pop back in though if I see Ceph posting because I wanna solve with him in real time
This is an example of you being pro-town, by recognizing that you have plenty of posts in this game and deciding to back off so people have a chance to react.

LLD also did this same move when she decided to back off after the 10 pages of vs Ythan. And I commended her for it at the time.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1118, Gimli wrote:
Does he though?
Show me
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1090, Rad wrote:
In post 1078, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1064, Rad wrote:
In post 1061, Cephrir wrote:
In post 996, Rad wrote:
In post 993, Bellaphant wrote: Cprh has dropped down the trs for a few of us. Null
Is it because this doesn't feel like town ceph or because it feels like scum ceph?
In post 1036, Rad wrote: @LLD I noticed you've only voted twice in this game (I know, I haven't voted at all, how dare I mention it XD). First was Imaginality based on him picking a 6 and next was on Marashu. Considering Marashu could just be town with a single bad idea, who else would you consider voting for at this stage? Or are you dead set on voting out the lurker? (is he even a lurker here? more like just full out afk checked out of the game completely... I consider lurkers people with low post counts who chime in here and there without much input)
is there a point to these questions?
There sure is Ceph. But I did write them in English so I think you can figure it out.
i am not sure what i did to merit this condescension. can you answer the (implicit) question?
That's not a real question Ceph. It's a bs question that tries to paint my questions in a negative light, as if they clearly have no point.

1. Feels like town ceph vs Doesn't feel like scum ceph are 2 different things. Town ceph does this. Scum ceph does this and he's not doing that. These are different aspects that I was trying to get more insight into.

2. I believe LLD is being incredibly anti-town, and I've found in the past that doesn't mean the slot is scum. Given Alisae seems to be the most familiar with LLD in this game, I wanted to see if I could get her thoughts on it.

3. There's a continued discussion going on w/regards to this question so not going to spell that out for you.
i do have a take that they have no point, and have kindly provided the opportunity for you to explain. don't imply it's shady to have questions broski

1. i understand that, but why did you ask it? does that help you read me? does it help you read bella when she answers? and in , bella gives what seems to be her answer, but it doesn't really answer the question, and you didn't follow up on that at all. this leads me to question whether you ever cared about the answer to begin with.

2. alisae appears to have ignored the question. do you care?

3. still going with the condescending angle i see.

i think i might have found one
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1119, Rad wrote: Come on... you have 42k posts, certainly you know this concept.
I'm aware of the concept but what specifically are you describing as anti-town?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1120, Alisae wrote:
In post 1118, Gimli wrote:
Does he though?
Show me
viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90634&user_select%5B%5D=4489
I'll tie your legs
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1121, Cephrir wrote: 2. alisae appears to have ignored the question. do you care?
what did I ignore?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”