Ydrasse (1):
DkKoba
Ausuka (1):
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD (1):
Ausuka

Not Voting (2): Arko, DeasVail

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-26 08:34:25)

Mod Notes
  • mastina v/la through 4/21
<(") | (")>
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

evil has won today

~

im not inspired to join the italiano wagon (yet) but i think building wagons at this point beyond 3 votes would own
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

I looked at arko:s game history and his most recent game is this

viewtopic.php?p=13704800&f=11&t=90607&u ... #p13704800

Towards the end I think it read similar to this, in that he struggles to post and starts making excuses and stuff. I think arko can be scum but I don't think I've seen any compelling reason we should kill him today
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think arko is a player better read under pressure
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: shirou
science part 2
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I agree that there should be pressure on Arko at this point. Something my team has also expressed in our chat.

VOTE: Arko

I still scum read Koba. Town read xof, mastina, mala.

Im still trying to decide if Im scum reading Shirou or if Im just saying “no u” back.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 596, Ydrasse wrote: i spoke to my team about italiano some
some think he’s wolfy some think he’s town
the more i think about it though the impression of this game i get is that like a lot of people or teams are saying he’s weird or wolfy but it’s like no one is actually willing to vote him or even build up a wagon which like i think part of that could be that our game has some fairly quiet slots but on the other hand why is no wagon taking off. i kind of think the mafia might be reticent to start a wagon on their own or wagon together
I've had this thought about no wagon taking off as well.

One reason I've been focusing a bit more on higher post volume slots is that I think it's better for the gamestate. I'd rather get some conversation going with someone who posts a lot, make something happen.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 594, Ausuka wrote: Hi, I was hoping for people to react to some of the stuff I said but it looks like things are still sluggish. I'm around now, is there anything people want to talk about? especially from the people who have been less active recently
If you think Ydra is scum is there a reason you're proposing an Italiano wagon to her?
Found myself thinking your post on Italiano from yesterday or two days ago seemed fair, but I haven't thought about Italiano a lot so far, so that's on my to-do list.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 432, DkKoba wrote: I'm not interested in voting either shirou and ydrasse today
In post 549, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: ydrasse science

Mena told me to go hard on dgb(as in kill it) but I disagree for now but have that as his most recent thought - he also disagrees with the vote but I want info not a stale gamestate
In post 604, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: shirou
science part 2
eyebrow wiggle wiggle
what's this
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 608, Aisa wrote:
In post 432, DkKoba wrote: I'm not interested in voting either shirou and ydrasse today
In post 549, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: ydrasse science

Mena told me to go hard on dgb(as in kill it) but I disagree for now but have that as his most recent thought - he also disagrees with the vote but I want info not a stale gamestate
In post 604, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: shirou
science part 2
eyebrow wiggle wiggle
what's this
its me being already set on who i want to eliminate while utilizing wagons as pressure since even if someone thinks a wagon wont go through the psychological pressure still exists :D
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:04 am

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: ItalianoVD
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Aisa »

Wherein I try more to make sense of Shirou's posting

Spoiler:
In post 564, Shirou wrote: @Aisa
Fire told me to remind you of that game where he tunneled town!you, and then he says for you to keep going as you're because he's reading you as town right now and it's amusing him you're the one in the wrong this time

Happy to be of service :wink:

Spoiler: Shirou on Ydrasse
In post 413, Shirou wrote:I don't feel like you posted anything spicy so yeah if push came to shove I could vote you I guess

p-edit: sometimes you type a lot of words but I don't get warm feelings from it so it's a nothingburguer in my mind

What's this "if push came to shove"? I want to understand how your mind thinks about votes and wagons. Why was this not an immediate vote-Ydrasse? Why is your vote on Mala at the moment? Do you feel that you should be pushing Mala more or are you content with keeping your vote there and seeing what happens?

Spoiler: Shirou on Ydrasse and my post
In post 566, Shirou wrote:
In post 424, Aisa wrote: I think that was Xof.
What did you think of my post on Ydra? Take your time I don't need an answer this very second
Let me re:read it
In post 237, Aisa wrote: Thoughts on Ydra.

Gun to head I would still call her null. Some of her posting feels quite natural. She's doing some scumhunting and while I don't always find her conclusions super solid I can easily see the world where her ISO is her actual thought process at this time.

But there is this one thing that bugs me:
I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high.
Mostly because (look like I have thoughts) is so high. She has a supremely easy to follow ISO at the moment because every little action and implication is made explicit. This is pro-town but perhaps something scum are even more incentivised to do than town?
In post 237, Aisa wrote: Vote / question someone -> unvote after their reply
Is definitely a pattern I've seen from scum before
I need to re:read her ISO at some points since I already forgot most of it probably but this does reminds me that she did
this
quite a bit as far as I actually remember. She also directly engaged with Deas though? I don't remember the context as well as I do remember that it was a mailing flavored post!

Huh? You think I only remember the useless details? Maybe.

Either way, I think your analysis was okay, and Mastina seemed to talk about something similar to this argument with a different language/words (noise/signal or so).

What is this thing she did, this "this"? Is it a different thing or the same thing that made you suspicious a couple days ago (you were saying that Ydrasse's posts felt like they had a lot of words and didn't feel noteworthy).

Realise this is kind of an interrogation, thanks in advance if you wanna answer ~
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 607, Aisa wrote:
In post 594, Ausuka wrote: Hi, I was hoping for people to react to some of the stuff I said but it looks like things are still sluggish. I'm around now, is there anything people want to talk about? especially from the people who have been less active recently
If you think Ydra is scum is there a reason you're proposing an Italiano wagon to her?
Found myself thinking your post on Italiano from yesterday or two days ago seemed fair, but I haven't thought about Italiano a lot so far, so that's on my to-do list.
Yeah. I think
1) I am not like, confident ydrasse is scum to the extent I would refuse to engage with her - I'm not really close to that point
2) Since ydrasse made a point to note how people aren't really defending italiano but people refuse to vote him anyway, I wanted to add momentum and see what she would say in response. The reaction wasn't super helpful, but it adds at least something of a connection between italiano and ydrasse if one of them flips red in my view

I'd also be interested if you could like, elaborate on your thoughts about Italiano and my post about him? Or at least like start taking a look at him, since I think he's been a pretty major point of focus so far
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 462, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: fuck yes a shiro is wagon
Mala can you elaborate on your thoughts on Shirou

You said something along the lines of his push on you being anti-town but I don't think you ever indicated he was likely to be scum so this comes off as strange to me
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 611, Aisa wrote: What's this "if push came to shove"? I want to understand how your mind thinks about votes and wagons. Why was this not an immediate vote-Ydrasse?
I'm not even sure if that's the correct phrase given english isn't my first language but it means something akin to "last resort", so in mafia terms, it meant I was at that moment willing to compromisse on Ydrasse if my main suspect(s) weren't viable today (at this moment, that being Malakittens).
Why is your vote on Mala at the moment? Do you feel that you should be pushing Mala more or are you content with keeping your vote there and seeing what happens?
My vote is on her because I think she's the most likely to be scum right now?

About what I feel I should do, it depends. A considerable number of people including my teammates TRs her so I'm hesitant and worried I may be wrong, therefore although I think If I wanted to very very seriously/confidently elim her today I should push her more, I do not enjoy feeling dumb with the outcome of my pushes like some of my past games and am refraining for now of being too noisy/loud about my push on her.

If you want to more specifically know what I'm talking about, read a bit of Mini Normal 2088 and the last Large Theme Dance Game, maybe Open 870 White Flag a bit in the last day as well.

as said in Normal 2088, I've come to think of mafia games as some sort of alternative gacha games where although I do my best to attempt having the best probabilities on it, anything can happen and the dice ultimately decides. I don't have enough confidence on Mala at the moment to warp the game about my read on her and risk public humiliation if wrong.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 612, Ausuka wrote: I'd also be interested if you could like, elaborate on your thoughts about Italiano and my post about him? Or at least like start taking a look at him, since I think he's been a pretty major point of focus so far
I can elaborate on my thoughts so far:
I agreed with your point that it doesn't feel like he's done much this game. By this I mean that he hasn't really put out much analysis or pushed someone very strongly. I think this could be like moderately scum indicative.
I also remember at some point having the thought "meh he's getting pushed for [behaviour], but I think [behaviour] is a personality thing, not a scummy thing" but I cannot remember in relation to what behaviour I thought this.

I'll take an actual look at all the stuff on him tomorrow, I have reached my tolerance for Judging People's Alignments today I think (no it wasn't very high to begin with)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 603, Ydrasse wrote: i think arko is a player better read under pressure
I haven’t really been getting the sense that vote/s would be more likely to make Arko post. Were you thinking differently?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 611, Aisa wrote: What is this thing she did, this "this"? Is it a different thing or the same thing that made you suspicious a couple days ago (you were saying that Ydrasse's posts felt like they had a lot of words and didn't feel noteworthy).
Yeah it's kinda the same thing, by "this" I meant this part of your post on her (I even bolded but maybe you missed it):
In post 237, Aisa wrote: I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

what does "look like i have thoughts" even mean in comparison to just having them
is it presentation or the way i talk because i literally dont. get it.

@dv i dont think itll make them more likely to post but i have an idea of what id expect from town arko vs scum based on skimming their other games
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 614, Shirou wrote:
In post 611, Aisa wrote: What's this "if push came to shove"? I want to understand how your mind thinks about votes and wagons. Why was this not an immediate vote-Ydrasse?
I'm not even sure if that's the correct phrase given english isn't my first language but it means something akin to "last resort", so in mafia terms, it meant I was at that moment willing to compromisse on Ydrasse if my main suspect(s) weren't viable today (at this moment, that being Malakittens).
I think that is the correct phrase (:
Why is your vote on Mala at the moment? Do you feel that you should be pushing Mala more or are you content with keeping your vote there and seeing what happens?
My vote is on her because I think she's the most likely to be scum right now?
That's not obvious, haha - for example I just forget to change my vote or vote someone other than my top scumread for *reasons* a lot of the time
About what I feel I should do, it depends. A considerable number of people including my teammates TRs her so I'm hesitant and worried I may be wrong, therefore although I think If I wanted to very very seriously/confidently elim her today I should push her more, I do not enjoy feeling dumb with the outcome of my pushes like some of my past games and am refraining for now of being too noisy/loud about my push on her.

If you want to more specifically know what I'm talking about, read a bit of Mini Normal 2088 and the last Large Theme Dance Game, maybe Open 870 White Flag a bit in the last day as well.

as said in Normal 2088, I've come to think of mafia games as some sort of alternative gacha games where although I do my best to attempt having the best probabilities on it, anything can happen and the dice ultimately decides. I don't have enough confidence on Mala at the moment to warp the game about my read on her and risk public humiliation if wrong.
I did remember/notice your post where you mentioned that you were trying to play "zen" after asking that question, so it's nice that this checks out
In post 617, Shirou wrote:
In post 611, Aisa wrote: What is this thing she did, this "this"? Is it a different thing or the same thing that made you suspicious a couple days ago (you were saying that Ydrasse's posts felt like they had a lot of words and didn't feel noteworthy).
Yeah it's kinda the same thing, by "this" I meant this part of your post on her (I even bolded but maybe you missed it):
In post 237, Aisa wrote: I feel like the (look like I have thoughts) to (thoughts) ratio in her ISO is quite high.
Thanks - I did notice it just wasn't 100% sure what you meant

UNVOTE:
For now :wink:

I gotta think about other slots now
sadness
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 579, DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: Arko
Do you think arko is scum for inactivity or is it something else
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 504, Arko wrote: Sorry for not existing

I will exist tomorrow, will completely re-read over again for good measure.

(This is TOTALLY not a prodge I am not kidding (Please don't hurt me))
When you come back can you elaborate on your thoughts on italiano and mastina
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 613, Ausuka wrote:
In post 462, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: fuck yes a shiro is wagon
Mala can you elaborate on your thoughts on Shirou

You said something along the lines of his push on you being anti-town but I don't think you ever indicated he was likely to be scum so this comes off as strange to me
I've kinda asked for this twice already as well but to be fair she seems on V/LA so...now we wait I guess.

(Aka Volpe14)
Arko
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Arko »

Sorry for like not existing for 2 days.
I just wasn't feeling so up to it, y'know?
I'm gonna have to read and read then get back with some real thoughts because fuck- How accurate can thoughts from 300 pages ago be right now, probably some, but not enough. I want to play this, so I don't know why it's been kinda hard to post.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour. Now pink and bold :3
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

Shirou are you mad at me
Also I think you said you were going to read over italiano, did anything come of that

Pedit: Ok but i'm a lovable and cute frog so she'll respond to me right

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”