She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Arko »

My thoughts on the recent 2 days...
I'll add in some teammate things too
DKKoba is probably town from a mechanical point of view and I agree but I don't feel it 100%. Plus their general vibe was good to them. For now I'm putting moderate town to them.
Back to my own thoughts:
It feels like nothing has really changed in my reads besides definitely a few things.
Kowah is slightly town, they have now posted.
Dripping is feeling... Slightly scum to me for some reason.
Italiano is feeling quite null.
Feeling like I've got a decent town lean to Ydrasse.
Xof- Felt towny but is just as here as I was 2 hours ago. AKA gone for 2 days and I was sleeping.
Deasvail kinda doesn't exist anymore.
Shirou is there I guess. Imma say town but could change easily.
Mala I genuinely don't know because it doesn't feel like they exist but maybe I read it badly which is common.
Now a view on the current wagons:
Myself - I was gone for 2 days. I basically wasn't here for the rest. Of cause someone would.
DK - Don't agree sorry.
Mala - Not even a wagon due to the amount of votes but hey it exists. Dunno how to feel about it
Ydrasse - Umm sure I guess.
Italiano - Yeah if they were wagoned to hell I probably wouldn't find too much issue but I doubt it happens, and I'm not too for it currently.
Shirou - Ok I guess? I don't know what to add here.
Ausuka - Needs more work on both the target and the people on the wagon.
Deasvail - Decent wagon. Needs more input from both sides though.
I dunno it feels like scum are definitely winning today in some capacity and we have a very high chance of killing a town. I need to set out my reads a bit more, and be a bit more active personally
MEGA THOUGHT BOWL - COMPLETE!
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour. Now pink and bold :3
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

UNVOTE:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 650, Arko wrote: Ausuka - Needs more work on both the target and the people on the wagon.
what
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Arko
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Arko
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Arko »

In post 652, Ausuka wrote:
In post 650, Arko wrote: Ausuka - Needs more work on both the target and the people on the wagon.
what
I feel both sides of the wagon need more work to me. More on the wagoning side. I don't think I've understood it completely, but I'll probably ISO you at some point. I'm more leaning against the wagon till I actually look a little more into it. plus it's only been a few days, we got time.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour. Now pink and bold :3
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 649, DkKoba wrote: if i didnt post it, I found it - he said you come off as chaotic which he thinks is towny and then mentioned a few other things im keeping to myself right now so i can examine

i disagreed with him on that but now i remember thats partially why i didnt bother pursuing this earlier.
"Pursue" whatever you want but do know as I have said before you're on my nullscum pile and I don't like most of your posts

A shitpush on me like shading the fact I'm sharing my teammates thoughts also raises my willingness to kill you a bit but most importantly stop talking in such a condescending tone to me or my team. I haven't personally seen yet anything from you that makes me respect you, and It certainly doesn't help that you seem to think I'm scummy here while I'm arguably in my town meta at least early on, so...maybe watch how you talk to me/my team? Thanks?

I may be as much if not more egoistical than you but I don't think I'm
this
condescending/arrogant. I'm probably more obnoxious/noisy than you though.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 653, Arko wrote:
In post 652, Ausuka wrote:
what
I feel both sides of the wagon need more work to me. More on the wagoning side. I don't think I've understood it completely, but I'll probably ISO you at some point. I'm more leaning against the wagon till I actually look a little more into it. plus it's only been a few days, we got time.
I still don't really understand? Are you saying I need to do more? And isn't my 'wagon' just italiano
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 654, Shirou wrote:
In post 649, DkKoba wrote: if i didnt post it, I found it - he said you come off as chaotic which he thinks is towny and then mentioned a few other things im keeping to myself right now so i can examine

i disagreed with him on that but now i remember thats partially why i didnt bother pursuing this earlier.
"Pursue" whatever you want but do know as I have said before you're on my nullscum pile and I don't like most of your posts

A shitpush on me like shading the fact I'm sharing my teammates thoughts also raises my willingness to kill you a bit but most importantly stop talking in such a condescending tone to me or my team. I haven't personally seen yet anything from you that makes me respect you, and It certainly doesn't help that you seem to think I'm scummy here while I'm arguably in my town meta at least early on, so...maybe watch how you talk to me/my team? Thanks?

I may be as much if not more egoistical than you but I don't think I'm
this
condescending/arrogant. I'm probably more obnoxious/noisy than you though.
oooooh big threats im so scared. once again like stated the threat in like 5 different ways. i literally dont care how you read me if im pushing you as a scumread? like lol, lmao.

"shitpush" like i literally havent like taken time to cultivate a read on you and was cautious bc of my teammates in my ear. i found it incredibly weird for someone to say they want to sheep dgb and i was finding it not genuine, i was NOT saying that sharing teammates thoughts is scummy and have even stated a few times i want people to involve their teammates in this game if possible and have involved all of mine to the capacity they can handle reasonably while not negatively affecting their time.

i dont think you're actually solving shit and im putting a spotlight on you
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 656, DkKoba wrote: "shitpush" like i literally havent like taken time to cultivate a read on you and was cautious bc of my teammates in my ear.
"cautious"/"taking your time" you say?

More like you're doing a 180º on your read on me when I turned into a viable wagon
In post 432, DkKoba wrote: I'm not interested in voting either shirou and ydrasse today

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 657, Shirou wrote:
In post 656, DkKoba wrote: "shitpush" like i literally havent like taken time to cultivate a read on you and was cautious bc of my teammates in my ear.

More like you're doing a 180º on your read on me when I turned into a viable wagon
In post 432, DkKoba wrote: I'm not interested in voting either shirou and ydrasse today
yeah i do that p often, 180s are my thing, deal with it
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shocker - good mafia player tends to be open to reevaluation throughout a day phase
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Shirou »

Welp, I just wanted to try having a nice game of mafia under FB's philosophy of "having fun" but it's starting to feel like that's not what me or anyone else is gonna get unhappily

Aisa pushed me and I think I was pretty polite about it as she was, but here we've you acting like a condescending piece of crap for a read I know you're just wrong

If you really are scum ignore this petty complaint I guess, it's a fair/good tactic to be too overconfident as scum even without any flips in the game

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 658, DkKoba wrote:
In post 657, Shirou wrote:

yeah i do that p often, 180s are my thing, deal with it
Sure, but you aren't walking back from this pivot on me, I'm not letting you.

You have made it sound like you had those "SeKrEt thoughts" about me for awhile and now you're gonna push it and if you try to offer an Olive Branch to me if it "doesn't work out well" for you (could work well though, it's possible) I'm gonna treat it as scumclaiminig just like the last TM and I don't care how many excuses of "I always do this as town!!" you've because you've used the same ones as scum in the last edition

You don't get to do whatever you want as "science"/"reaction" and walk away without consequences with meta excuses like last time

You apparently have been "cooking" something on me so go on, show the class your work Koba :cop:

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 659, DkKoba wrote: shocker - good mafia player tends to be open to reevaluation throughout a day phase
such a quick and time sensitive reevaluation upon my wagon/suspicious on me raising, totally not opportunistic Doctor Koba. :cop:

(Aka Volpe14)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 650, Arko wrote: Deasvail - Decent wagon. Needs more input from both sides though.
What does this mean? It feels like you’re pretending to read the game but not actually?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 650, Arko wrote: DKKoba is probably town from a mechanical point of view
what do you mean by that
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Shirou »

I was holding back how towny I was after the initial pages because I wanted to play TM more rather than risk being NK'd for being too obvtown, however scrap that, LET'S GO for the usual War Arc Innocent Child route :cop:

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Shirou »

Nothing of value would be lost in that scenario anyway

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 664, Ausuka wrote:
In post 650, Arko wrote: DKKoba is probably town from a mechanical point of view
what do you mean by that
Yeah, seconded this.

I was gonna ask that but I got carried away with Koba

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Shirou »

Actually this is starting to remind me of TM 2018 where scum!FL also tried to pivot on me with some bullshit and I called him out for it but no one would believe me he was scum for it because "oh it's his meta to do crazy things" or some other useless argument that means you're letting them get away with it everytime

If scum!FL hadn't literally scumslipped in the main thread, scum would have won that game

Koba don't be shy, I want a case demonstrating your intense love for me and if I don't buy it we'll have a new duel sparring pair

Tell me in detail how I went from being one of your apparent top TRs to a SR coincidentally when people toned down on their TRs on me/voted me

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Shirou »

Okay I'm posting a bit too much but again Firebringer told me that you @Koba can go play 3D by yourself and that he's "angey" at you. Nope, that's not a typo that's just his adorable doggo language people.

He's also telling he wants Aisa to tunnel me apparently because it seems he's sadist towards me and huh I think his takes are getting me in trouble but I love him and will keep you all updated on it

Now I gotta finish Genshin's Event see ya

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Ok I'm back

Shirou i am interested to hear where koba expressed a strong townread on you?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 670, Ausuka wrote: Ok I'm back

Shirou i am interested to hear where koba expressed a strong townread on you?
well that's how I interpreted this?
What else could it even mean Ausuka?

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Ausuka »

they don't want to vote you because you're so scary and intimidating or because if you two fight it was always going to take over the thread

Idk i just remembered their readslist had you in the middle and they have been kind of not so positive about you since then
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 672, Ausuka wrote: they don't want to vote you because you're so scary and intimidating or because if you two fight it was always going to take over the thread
Eh I'm not that intimidating I even have a cute anime girl as an avi!

I also avoided pushing them too much at the start for fear of it "taking over the thread" since the first few pages tho but oh well

Idk i just remembered their readslist had you in the middle and they have been kind of not so positive about you since then

[/quote]
What I quoted was their most recent mention of me aside form asking Italiano about his town read on me

Either way, when I said Koba did a 180º on his read on me, if they hadn't me as town they would have said so rather than "doing 180º are my thing", which does imply if not pretty much confirm my supposedly placement as town before this started

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 351, Shirou wrote: about Ausuka potentially trying to pocket me by getting into my good side...it feels possible but at the same time I'm not too worried about it right now, she's on my null pile

I must confess I'm quite weak to people humoring me/being nice to me though

(
*Meuh PSTD flashbacks*
)
Actually I'd like to ask about this

My perception was that you played more into the bestie thing than I did so looking back it's kind of strange that you would approve of this narrative like this

What did I do to pocket you that wasn't done in reverse?

Pedit: Shrug I can understand that

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”