Arko (1):
DrippingGoofball
DeasVail (1):
xofelf
Ausuka (1):
ItalianoVD

Not Voting (3): Arko, Aisa, Ydrasse

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-26 08:34:25)

Mod Notes
  • mastina v/la through 4/21
<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 749, Shirou wrote:
In post 746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 745, Shirou wrote: If Italiano flipped town where would you look next?
I would likely move up my PoE of which next I'd xof but at the same time reeval any townread slots that may have been based on italiano ->It's important to note I read ppl independently, sort by towniness, and then look at plausibility of being teamed.
I'll correct my past self actually

Your xof scumlean is your unique take I feel it's distinctly "original"/novel from you this game so far

Wanna expand on it? I don't think you did in your past posts?
It's really just a lack of any energy that I would describe as towny or any discernable direction of play.
It's not really about what's there It's about what's not there.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Shirou »

Actually, how are you reading me slot right now Koba? This is important for something else I may have noticed
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:46 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 751, DkKoba wrote:
In post 749, Shirou wrote:
In post 746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 745, Shirou wrote: If Italiano flipped town where would you look next?
I would likely move up my PoE of which next I'd xof but at the same time reeval any townread slots that may have been based on italiano ->It's important to note I read ppl independently, sort by towniness, and then look at plausibility of being teamed.
I'll correct my past self actually

Your xof scumlean is your unique take I feel it's distinctly "original"/novel from you this game so far

Wanna expand on it? I don't think you did in your past posts?
It's really just a lack of any energy that I would describe as towny or any discernable direction of play.
It's not really about what's there It's about what's not there.
I hate to disappoint, but that probably isn't gonna change until we've had some flips. Like, I tend to need some actual confirmable information to have a direction I want to go in. Best I can do is focus on one person at a time to at least see if anything sticks out in a need to yeet immediately type of way. It kinda felt like the game is at a particular stalemate where we're all just waiting for *something* bigger to show up, or maybe that's just a lot of where I'm at personally. I've also been pretty exhausted the past few days so it's not just lack of energy in game as much as it is that's just me right now in RL.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:47 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh also,
Unvote
. Thought I already did.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

Xoffy, you said Italiano looks like scum to you. Why are you so hesitant to vote for him?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:59 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh, it's not hesitant to place a vote on him as much as I was hoping to hear back from him, and *then* I would vote there or if response was good enough and I re-evaluate, find a vote someplace else, possibly Arko. I'm not really a vote hopper, I vote when that's the person I want to yeet outside of RVS, and don't vote too often. I just want a little more beforehand, that's all.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Shirou »

Okay playing with Koba was uh, a bit amusing, I was going to push it for a few more days to see where that left me/how many votes I could get by the end but we only have 4 days and half left so I need to get serious/focus on my number 1 priority

UNVOTE:

I think I've finally a suspect that doesn't leave me with the feeling I can somewhat easily be wrong on, and that's not Koba, neither Malakittens although I do still find both of their ISO to be uninspiring. No...

My team may end up thinking I'm being very silly and batshit insane since they all seem to townread my ~newfound~ moderately confident SR but...I can't unsee it anymore right now. So to be dramatic, the choosen one is...!!!

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Shirou »

You!

VOTE: Ausuka

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Shirou »

Sorry if I'm wrong bestie, my teammates will probably think I've gone completely crazy given they're all town reading you but I'm
really
feeling you got a red role PM here.

You were initially null to me, then some of your interactions with Italiano began to make me squint but I talked it out with my team and they all town read you, FB in particular was vowing for town!you pretty hard given he had called you scum in that large where you fooled everyone, he argued the way you approached that game as scum was pretty different and if you were scum you would be throwing away more reads, so I bought that fish he was selling me then but...

Your posts kept bugging me so I decided to check your last scum game/town game. I don't see the meta case FB said in your defense there, I feel the opposite in fact, you sound more like you were in the finished Mini Normal 2294 as scum than in your last town games.

This primarily
ISN'T
a meta read though. I only went out of my way to check whether I was hallucinating or not on the behavior I was sussing you for being potentially scum indicative. It's similar to how in Open 870 I suspected Datisi and only went out of my way to check his meta
after
that for a sanity-check. My feelings back then were the same as now, I thought what he was doing in that game was more likely than not scum-indicative for him and reading his meta only reinforced the feelings I may be right.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 677, Shirou wrote: In my defense I'm often this friendly with at least one person in games so I would argue it's very NAI for me given how common it is
In post 678, Ausuka wrote: Is pocketing people by joking with them or being nice a scum tactic which you employ often?
In post 679, Shirou wrote: Hmm, well yeah a bit? I do it as either alignment like I said above, contrary to what some people may think I do like being nice to people when I can!
In post 680, Ausuka wrote: What I'm trying to ask is, when you're scum, do you do this with the specific idea to pocket people?
In post 681, Shirou wrote: It's half because of my personality and the other half because it's advantageous for my wincon yeah
Her posts aren't
bad
but at the same time it's mostly questioning other people without much input on a game solve from herself, and it feels like busywork at certain points given in the above she asks me twice for what I see as the same topic, not to mention I had already said it was NAI for me from the start.

Even if it was to clarify whether I did it completely for being me or as strictly as game advantageous, I do think her definition of pocketing not including being "nice"/humoring the other player as not something I would expect from town!Ausuka solving in her full capacity. Could it be a wrong expectation? Probably but it's what I believe in.

It was back when DKKoba had first voted me so I saw it as more her coming up with something to interact w/ me for shading or busywork than because it would help her sort my slot. Other than a scumread on Italiano that didn't see a lot of progress through the days, I don't think Ausuka visibly progressed in her reads too much from her questioning, apart from Ydra which was a wacky interaction to me by itself (can expand on it later).

So far Ausuka has felt to me like she's trying to look like she's solving more than actually coming around a gamesolve, and her questions purpose being to question/indirectly shade something itself rather than get an insight from the other's party reply.

I'm pretty tired right now but I'll try to keep expanding on this read in the following days. I wonder if I still have enough energy or time to push this today though.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Shirou »

I've wondered if Italiano/Ausuka could be a bus, but at the moment I think:

> Ausuka interactions toward Italiano potentially feels like a bus

> Italiano interactions towards Ausuka doesn't feel like a bus, it feels like he's struggling to understand her rather than focusing on distancing/looking good on each other flips

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Shirou »

so I think scum!Ausuka softclears Italiano for me at least in the first few days but I need to revisit this vibe read because I can be wrong

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 760, Shirou wrote: given in the above she asks me twice for what I see as the same topic, not to mention I had already said it was NAI for me from the start.
You can't pocket people in RVS. That was completely ridiculous and I was right to be suspicious of it. I realised eventually you were probably just using some weird definition of the word pocketing, where it means "any benefit scum can get out of being nice" but calling someone your bestie on page 2 is like never going to pocket them and if you had said that it would have been solidly scum indicative
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 761, Shirou wrote: I've wondered if Italiano/Ausuka could be a bus, but at the moment I think:

> Ausuka interactions toward Italiano potentially feels like a bus

> Italiano interactions towards Ausuka doesn't feel like a bus, it feels like he's struggling to understand her rather than focusing on distancing/looking good on each other flips
Ok please show me where he is "struggling to understand me"

You have literally refused to engage on italiano the entire game apart from "aPpEaL to EmOtIon" and just like not talking about any of his actual posting.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Shirou »

I think Ausuka is scum, if Italiano is scum with her or not I don't know, my guess is no.

I think she has probably distanced herself from at least one partner if scum though so I do wonder about that Ydra interaction or her Koba/Malakittens questioning

I don't know, maybe I'm assuming too much before she replies to me/flips though

p-edit: Well semantic discussion aside, do you disagree with my take that you've done a lot of questioning but hasn't given a lot of stances/explaining your stances in the game so far?

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yeah I think your take is horseshit
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

Like half the game is either doing nothing for the past few days or spent it on a vote for arko because he didn't post anything and I'm the one not solving when I actually have a push I want to make and a case for it which you have just been incredibly dismissive about

If.italiano flips scum at any point Shirou needs to die 100% of the time
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 764, Ausuka wrote: Ok please show me where he is "struggling to understand me"
Here:
In post 369, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 367, Ausuka wrote:
In post 362, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 360, Ausuka wrote: What do you think town would have done differently there?

No I wasn't actually scumreading Koba
Town does a lot of different things, so who knows, but I would've taken it in stride and kept an eye on them. My point is why ask a question if your vote is a forgone conclusion. To clarify, I'm not saying your vote was, but that's how I perceived it. You asked, I answered, my answers weren't good enough for you, vote.
Ok, so what about that suggests it was a foregone conclusion? Isn't that just contradictory to the idea that your answers weren't good enough?
My perception. :neutral:
It's such a "Really...?" post, it's a bit contradicting in the way he said it, but I did also feel like you were asking certain things at some points that were meant to publicly signal your next move rather than having the answer make you consider where you stand.

I haven't felt you ever doubted your initial conclusions on Italiano and I do agree at moment with his "perception" that you were always gonna vote him and your interactions with him were only to establish a supposed motive.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

And I mean maybe you'll come up with a response that will blow my mind but I'm like 99% sure the "poor little italiano struggling to understand ausuka" thing is just pure made up nonsense
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 767, Ausuka wrote: If.italiano flips scum at any point Shirou needs to die 100% of the time
I wouldn't mind honestly, I think I'm proxy protecting Italiano at the moment by pushing other people rather than collectively pilling up on him like most are doing, however even if Italiano was flipped scum today, and me tomorrow, I still would want/argue to see you flipped in D3 then.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 768, Shirou wrote:
In post 764, Ausuka wrote: Ok please show me where he is "struggling to understand me"
Here:
In post 369, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 367, Ausuka wrote:
In post 362, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 360, Ausuka wrote: What do you think town would have done differently there?

No I wasn't actually scumreading Koba
Town does a lot of different things, so who knows, but I would've taken it in stride and kept an eye on them. My point is why ask a question if your vote is a forgone conclusion. To clarify, I'm not saying your vote was, but that's how I perceived it. You asked, I answered, my answers weren't good enough for you, vote.
Ok, so what about that suggests it was a foregone conclusion? Isn't that just contradictory to the idea that your answers weren't good enough?
My perception. :neutral:
It's such a "Really...?" post, it's a bit contradicting in the way he said it, but I did also feel like you were asking certain things at some points that were meant to publicly signal your next move rather than having the answer make you consider where you stand.

I haven't felt you ever doubted your initial conclusions on Italiano and I do agree at moment with his "perception" that you were always gonna vote him and your interactions with him were only to establish a supposed motive.
Literally I ask him why he believes what he says about me and he just says "oh it's my perception that's the case"

You could say that about literally anything. It's a lazy one liner. It means literally NOTHING. It is not 'struggling to understand' in any possible way. It's a non-response. It's the OPPOSITE of struggling to understand.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 765, Shirou wrote: Well semantic discussion aside, do you disagree with my take that you've done a lot of questioning but hasn't given a lot of stances/explaining your stances in the game so far?
In post 766, Ausuka wrote: Yeah I think your take is horseshit
Why? Saying you're doing more than other slots is pretty fair and I realize it may be incredibly frustrating in that scenario to be pushed if you're town here, however effort ultimately isn't alignment indicative especially for you I think. You put effort in your scum games so Italiano issue aside, how is that not a description of your play here vs most other town games where I saw you be more whimsical about your reads/sharing takes.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

And like literally what is your problem with asking to clarify about something I'm suspicious of? Obviously a lot of the time it is not going to have a satisfying answer but like I don't instinctively know and understand all context and intention of the post
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 772, Shirou wrote:
In post 765, Shirou wrote: Well semantic discussion aside, do you disagree with my take that you've done a lot of questioning but hasn't given a lot of stances/explaining your stances in the game so far?
In post 766, Ausuka wrote: Yeah I think your take is horseshit
Why? Saying you're doing more than other slots is pretty fair and I realize it may be incredibly frustrating in that scenario to be pushed if you're town here, however effort ultimately isn't alignment indicative especially for you I think. You put effort in your scum games so Italiano issue aside, how is that not a description of your play here vs most other town games where I saw you be more whimsical about your reads/sharing takes.
maybe because if I'm doing more than other slots that implies I'm not doing nothing and you said I was doing nothing

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”